Camp Redbud~Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Camp Redbud~Accepting

Postby lilac sky » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:47 pm

Welcome to camp. Camp Redbud was founded in 1985. Parents send their kids here during the

summer so they can get away from problems at home, make new friends or just get a break from

things. This camp is located in Colorado, just a few miles away from The Rocky Mountains.

There is no internet or cellphone connection here, and no electronic devices are allowed.
Last edited by lilac sky on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Camp Redbud~WIP

Postby lilac sky » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:17 pm

one. Tess's rules apply two. Keep genders even three. Fade to black when needed four. Minor swearing only five. Please write enough for people to reply to six. No perfect characters seven. no mini modding eight. If someone is bothering you, PM me nine. Be polite OOC ten. Last but not least, have fun!
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:20 pm

none ATM
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:20 pm

Might need this later
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:21 pm

Might need this later
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Camp Redbud~Accepting

Postby lilac sky » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:22 pm

Now accepting!
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:41 pm

Name;; Ellie
Age;; 17
Gender;; Female
Personality;; She's brave and outgoing, she also loves to have fun but she can be really feisty when she needs to, she's more than just a "pretty face". She also tends to be quite stubborn.
History;; She grew up with her family on a large sheep farm, she was (and still is) home schooled. Her parents got worried about her, because she didn't really have any human friends, she only liked animals and didn't really care for people. Finally they found out about this camp and deciding they'd give it a try, despite her protests.
Eyes;; Blue
Hair;; Black
Height;; 6' 0"
Weight;; 120 lbs
Piercings/Tattoos;; Music note on her left ankle, both ears pierced.
Sexuality;; Heterosexual
Crush;; Impress her
Boyfriend;; None atm
Friends;; None, PM me
Enemies;; None ATM
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nadine Bentley

Postby lmao, » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:59 pm

ImageImageImageImage

name. Nadine Bentley
age. 16 years
gender. Female
personality. Nadine is a bit self-centered,
but once you get to know her, most of her
boastfulness subsides. She is kind, sweet,
and full of outdoor energy.
history. Nadine was eager to sign up
for Camp Redbud. She's always enjoyed
making new friends, and she is hoping
to make some at the camp.

ImageImageImageImage
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by lmao, on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:13 am

Bump

Last bumped by lilac sky on Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:13 am.
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me