Camp ♛ Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Camp ♛ Accepting

Postby .celestential. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:16 am

Lainey//she/her//Tagged: Ash

Lainey turned around to see someone setting their bags down in the doorway behind her. "Hello," she said, moving slightly so that she wasn't standing in the way of the newcomer. "Do you need help with any of that?" she asked, looking down at them. "I don't have that much of my own things to carry, and I could help you."
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby japhxn » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:55 am

Ash

20 | gay | tagged; lainey

Ash looked up at a voice to see a pretty girl with short hair standing in the room. "Oh, hi." he offered a smile and stood up, walking over to his bags. "Um, could you just help me put these under the bed? They've got all my clothes in, so they're kinda heavy." He gestured to the two biggest bags. He grabbed the handle of one and dragged it out of the way so the girl could get the other one.
japhxn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:56 am

Lainey moved to pick up the handle of the other bag, adjusting the strap of her own bag so that it wouldn't slip off of her shoulder as she helped move the bag. "Which room are you going to stay in? I know the two lofts are already claimed, but I'm not sure which other rooms are taken," she said, kind of in a rush. New people tended to make her nervous and her words came out faster than normal.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby japhxn » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:10 am

Ash

20 | gay | tagged; lainey

Ash paused for a second. "I'll probably just stay in this downstairs one, I don't think anyone has claimed it yet. How about you?" he asked, putting the bag down. He straightened up and thanked her for helping, before realising he hadn't even asked her name. Blushing, he felt rude, and quickly redeemed himself. "Oh, I'm Ash, by the way." he smiled again, waiting for her to return the introduction. He felt strangely confident, his first meeting with a stranger and he was doing okay.
japhxn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:00 am

ᴀᴠɪʟɪᴏ ʜɪᴤᴀᴍɪ
- nickname; sphinx
- where; walking around
- tags; chester
- age; 19
- gender; male
- sexuality; pan

Avilio seemed startled by Chester's reaction. He lowered his hands and stared at him as he laughed. He had a questioning look on his face before speaking. "Oh...you seemed rather angry...sorry." He said, looking down at his feet with a frown. He was thinking about troubling things before he had ran into Chester, which made him look quite awkward.
Last edited by elio. on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
" please forget me not "

semi hiatus. please don't contact me unless it's important (ie. commissions)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby truck_stylish » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:07 am

Carter// x // Male// 21// Tags: arriving

Carter exhaled the smoke from his "last" cigarette out this window of his taxi. He was always trying to quit, everyone who smokes is. As the car approached the camp, he could see other people there. His stomach sank to the floor, he hates his anxiety so much. Carter is very friendly but hates introducing himself to new people. The taxi dropped him off, Carter tipped the driver, and grabbed his luggage from the trunk. He walked around, trying to find his cabin. Which didn't take long since it was the second cabin he encountered. He walked in the front door, not seeing anyone yet so he just went in to his room to settle in. After getting everything put away, he set off to find some one to interact with.

formerly mosh_spice
I'm on mobile 95% of the time c:
truck_stylish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:10 am

Chester McKinley
21|Male|Gay
Tagged: Avilio.
"No, it's fine. Honestly," Chester insisted, and he smiled brightly. "Er... I hope I didn't startle you too much," he added, and he rubbed the back of his neck, somewhat sheepishly​. Then, he held out a hand, "I'm Chester. I'm staying in Cabin 3," he tilted his head towards the general direction that his cabin was in.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:15 am

Lainey gave a small smile. "My name is Lainey," she replied. "I'm staying in one of the loft rooms." She lifted Ash's bag and carried it into his room. She set it down carefully and slid it under the bed like he had asked, then turned around, breathing slightly harder than before. "I better go put my stuff down in my room before someone else claims it."
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:09 am

ᴀᴠɪʟɪᴏ ʜɪᴤᴀᴍɪ
- nickname; sphinx
- where; walking around
- tags; chester
- age; 19
- gender; male
- sexuality; pan

Avilio smiled back and shook his head. "It's fine I was just thinking too deeply." He said, taking up Chester's hand and shaking it. "I'm Avilio, I have cabin 12 to myself for the time being." He said, looking towards the way that Chester tilted his head towards.
Last edited by elio. on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
" please forget me not "

semi hiatus. please don't contact me unless it's important (ie. commissions)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:18 am

Maria Jones|crush/carter|Tags/open

Maria got out of her Subaru cross trek, she had her long brown hair in a pony she held her suitcases in hand she trudged to her cabin and opened the door with her elbow which she was very proud of she grumbled as she put her suitcases by her bed she got her phone out she looked to the screen corner no wifi or cellular great.... she would rather be partying with all her friends somewhere in Florida. She looked at her phones calendar 2 months until she was 21 and she would be here not drinking. She huffed and attempted to blow a stray hair off her face. She went out and decided she would be social she looked around for anyone else
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me