Summer Breeze| romance & summer rp O/A

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Summer Breeze| romance & summer rp O/A

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:46 pm

Dax

"Sorry if I'm late. The shot ran a little longer than it should've. But...where is everyone?" He asked. It almost seemed as if he was early. But at least he wasnt the latest.

╔═════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════╝

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:48 pm

Emma
"I think Eric is coming but I don't know where he is and Noah I don't have a clue" she said hugging Oliver then pulling away happy to see him and some of her friends again
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:53 pm

Sunsmoke wrote:AylsonOutfits

The ginger started to walk around as she totally forgot about her old friends. She soon lets out a small sigh as she started to sip her drink again. Her eyes scanning the sidewalk as she was thinking about her rules again. While she was thinking her finger started to tap the side of the cup. IT was one of her bad habits she had since she was a young girl.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me