Summer Breeze| romance & summer rp O/A

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Summer Breeze| romance & summer rp O/A

Postby Gray! » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:22 am

Welcome to winsdale! That's the first thing you see when you drive into the secluded,small town in North Carolina you can smell the salt water and almost taste the delicious southern food, you and 8 friends are going to the outer banks of North Carolina you haven't seen each other for 2 years after you went your separate ways, What relationships may spark?
Last edited by Gray! on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summer Breeze| romance & summer rp

Postby Gray! » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:30 am

Rules~
*please have your forms detailed
*forms should be neat and add something special make them your own
*rules are rules please follow them
*if I decline you character I do not have to give a reason why so please just don't throw a fit
*fade to black
*this is a romance rp so keep in mind there will be kissing and more but still fade to black if it goes past a kiss
*follow Tess rules
*lgbt+ allowed but please don't make all the guys gay and leave the straight girls out
*keep ages from 19-22
*have fun cause drama it's summer!
*to have this rp move faster your allowed multiple characters
Last edited by Gray! on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:38 am

The bad boy

reserved

The bad boy, he was a player and he cheated he wasn't really part of the group of friends but he was invited anyway hoping he had changed but he didn't and he has his heart set on one of the girls in the group

The Party gal

Angelina Taylor

The party gal has a rep for being at every party and now she is more interested in school then partying what happened?

The Abercrombie Model

Oliver kimberlin

Oh all the girls fainted when the used to see him coming down the hall and now he is an Abercrombie and fitch model but he hates it and only does it to get money

The tech girl

Aria lake

This nerd girl spends her days on the computers programming and making new software but after accidentally hacking a network she went to jail and is now just released but she is worried what her friends will think of her

The jock

Eric Marshall

He was the heart throb and number one jock in high school but after going to college they offered him a pro-football job but he is in love with one of his friends and doesn't want to leave her but he is also afraid to tell her

The hopeless romantic

Emily Jones

she has always fell in love to easily which now lead her into a bad relationship causing her to drink more and more will someone love her for her and help her out of this dark spot

The guy who has no heart

Noah Lebeau

Dont get me wrong he loves his friends and will protect him with his life but he built walls made of steel and he needs someone to tear them down

The goody two shoes

Alyson

she can drink she is of age but she won't she still won't kiss until she is married all thes rules she has made for her self had made her a bit depressed she needs someone to love her and show her the way out of depression
Last edited by Gray! on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:07 am, edited 12 times in total.
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:08 am

Relationships

๐Ÿ’œ= married
โ˜ฎ๏ธ=dating
><= mutual crushes

none at moment
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:09 am

Now open and accepting forms!
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summer Breeze| romance & summer rp O/A

Postby Gray! » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:11 am

Emily Jones Emily is a very sweet female, who is 19, she hates cold weather and bugs but she has no current crush, her personality is complicated she can be super kind and generous then selfish and mean she has bipolar depression so if she ever had a boyfriend it would have to be someone who would help her up when she felt down she also has a belly button piercing and a feather tattoo on her back, she is the hopeless romantic out of her friends and she is in a bad relationship and wants out but is scared to breakup and she needs someone who loves her for herself and treats her better
Violet her pup
Last edited by Gray! on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:19 am

1489939997458.jpg
1489939997458.jpg (300.85 KiB) Viewed 117 times

The Basics

Name:Oliver Kimberlin
Sexuality:Heterosexual

Personality

Oliver is actually a very sweet boy once you get to know him. At first glace, he's simply "hot" as the girls said, but if you get to know him, he actually is very kind and funny, and he enjoys making people smile. He believes that people only really like him because if his modeling gig and has a hard time trusting even those closest to him

History

Oliver has been a model since befire he can even remember, and his mother and older sister before that, so naturally it was passed down to him. At first it was fun, but the older he got, the less he liked it. When he was 16, his father passed away and it utterly destroyed his mother. She took on being his agent in order to keep herself busy. Modeling made him feel fake and he knew that was the only reason the girls liked him. And yet, he continues to model for not only the good pay, but for his mother as well.
Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

asher ใ€‹ the bad boy

Postby primcval » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:25 am

โ•”โ•.โ™ฅ. โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

name; Asher Lian
gender; cismale
age; 19 years
sexuality; heterosexual
crush; pm
girlfriend; none currently
past girlfriends; Lillienne Harvey, Ariana Fernandez, Elleanor Dallas, Shania Rogers,
Georgia Smithings, Takara Winters, etc. (point is: he's a player)
role: the bad boy
personality/history; Asher is not the nicest guy out there, but he makes himself
seem like he is. He's a player, though he tries to hide it, and he has a
new girlfriend practically every week. But once you actually become
his friend, he is pretty nice. Despite the whole "player, bad boy" facade,
he's really just a sweet guy that needs help. His family life is not the best,
to say the least, and let's just say his parents aren't getting any "#1 Parent!"
awards anytime soon. Coming from a broken home has damaged him a
little, but he doesn't like to show his weaknesses, so he pretends that
he doesn't have any. What he needs is someone that can help
him understand that it is okay to show that you're scared, and that it is
perfectly fine to ask for help when you need it.
faceclaim; Booboo Stewart

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•.โ™ฅ. โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Last edited by primcval on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
primcval โ— she/her
used to be avarii ;
โ— toyhou.se
โ— tumblr
โ— on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ˜๏ฝ˜๏ฝ”๏ฝ•๏ฝ“ » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:14 am

name โ–บ Noah Lebeau

gender โ–บ Male

age โ–บ 20 Years

height โ–บ 5'11'

personality โ–บ Noah is plenty nice but can be incredibly stubborn and protective over things he claims to be his -other people included. The man doesn't easily trust others and can often come off as rude, he's built walls around himself and tries to keep himself at a certain distance from others. He hates to see people struggle to tear down his standoffish outer shell so doesn't typically bother with others unless necessary.
history โ–บ Noah was born in a small town in France but at the age of 9, his family moved to America, where he now contently lives. He still speaks French and often uses it to say things he feels others shouldn't hear while in public.

orientation โ–บ Biromantic Demisexual

crush โ–บ Open, PM me please!

significant other โ–บ I'd prefer you ask for crush first

role โ–บ The Guy Who Has No Heart

Imageโค
Last edited by ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ˜๏ฝ˜๏ฝ”๏ฝ•๏ฝ“ on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
๏ฝŒ๏ฝ˜๏ฝ˜๏ฝ”๏ฝ•๏ฝ“

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:19 am

All accepted
Last edited by Gray! on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me