Soul Island (Open&Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Soul Island (Open&Accepting)

Postby Caslixe » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:19 am

Amber-Tagged:Liam-
I jumped and fell backwards as Timor ran at him and barked. Timor was no larger than my hand. "Yeah.." I said inside of my tightened hoodie I was sweating but I wasn't that pretty so I never liked to come out atleast I didn't think I was pretty "It's fine I was just YKnow hanging around."

(Sorry short post >.<)
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lycan13 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:27 am

Brooke Ashden- 16 - Female - Location: Harbor - Tags: Ryan

"So you're canadian?" she asked noticing his slight accent. "I've never been to Canada, spent my whole life in California, good surfing though" she chuckled as she started to put vaseline on her board to make sure she wouldn't slip mid-wave. Her eyes gazed upon the ocean as she contemplated the big waves crushing and smashing onto the shore.

Liam Ashden- 19 - Male - Location: Harbour - Tags: Amber?
He smiled and gave a soft chuckle as the dog run at him "Well he's quite a character this one" He stared at the girl who looked just a bit younger than him "I s'ppose you've just arrived?" his eyes were contemplating the girl, not in a strange way, he just like observing that's all, his gaze lowered after a few seconds so he wouldn't seem like a weirdo "I've brought my Pitbull too, a bit larger than this one though" he gave out a soft laugh "Oh! Sorry I forgot to present myself name's Liam, Liam Ashden, I'm here with my sister"
Join my roleplay The Wolves Of Katria
Lycan13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miaufoy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:31 am

"yeah, i got it from my father.." ryan nodded. "it's cold in canada, unlike here where it's warm. but you can easily get used to the cold, well, at least i can." he shrugged, watching her do this with a slight facination.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
[ib exl i k exai]
my carrd
ask for soc med

cred-it.”
---------------------
hi i'm cain, he/him
i love cats & ytbers

mhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt
be smooth
my hyperfixes atm are hp,
kpop, ytbers, drarry, etc

"sna
ke."

coding
is by
tzuyu
miaufoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lycan13 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:40 am

Brooke Ashden- 16 - Female - Location: Harbor - Tags: Ryan

He could feel his eyes on her as she worked on her board, she laughed softly "Even tried surfing?" she said, her eyes staring up at him with her a grin in her face "Of course surfing in Canada must be difficult, I doubt surfing in the snow will give you the right experience" she put the vaseline down running her hand along it to make sure any bumps were corrected.

Liam Ashden- 19 - Male - Location: Harbour - Tags: Amber?
He smiled and gave a soft chuckle as the dog run at him "Well he's quite a character this one" He stared at the girl who looked just a bit younger than him "I s'ppose you've just arrived?" his eyes were contemplating the girl, not in a strange way, he just like observing that's all, his gaze lowered after a few seconds so he wouldn't seem like a weirdo "I've brought my Pitbull too, a bit larger than this one though" he gave out a soft laugh "Oh! Sorry I forgot to present myself name's Liam, Liam Ashden, I'm here with my sister"
Lycan13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caslixe » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:41 am

Amber-Tagged-Liam-
"He's a hyper little guy""I'm Amber" I said laying on the floor looking at him upside down "Yeah I just arrived. And I love pitbulls." He asked a lot of questions but it didn't mind me I smiled for the first time in a while and my bag just kinda exploded and clothing went everywhere all around the area my bag was and I sighed. I was happy for someone to talk to me though. My heart skipped beats very quickly. A new feeling-ish. Nervous? No.
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miaufoy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:44 am

"plus the water is really cold 'cause it's basically winter everyday there." ryan gave a small laugh, moving his hands into his pockets as charlie sat down, his tail wagging vigorously.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
[ib exl i k exai]
my carrd
ask for soc med

cred-it.”
---------------------
hi i'm cain, he/him
i love cats & ytbers

be smooth

"sna
ke."

coding
is by
tzuyu
miaufoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lycan13 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:02 am

Brooke Ashden- 16 - Female - Location: Beach - Tags: Ryan

"So that's a no then?" she smiled her eyes glowing with excitement, "I've heard they give good course here, maybe you should try it out, and if you improve and get ready to tackle on the big waves you can always join me" her surfboard was ready, she stood up putting her vaseline on her handbang and laying it on the sand.

Liam Ashden- 19 - Male - Location: Room - Tags: Amber?
"Lemme help you with that!" He rushed inside the room trying to help her with her bag "Amber huh? Nice name" he smirked as he helped her tidy up the clothes which had gone all over the floor. "Well Amber, I've glad to have met a fellow pitbul lover" he chuckled "We aren't many"
[/quote]
Lycan13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miaufoy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:05 am

"i was thinking about doing that, so now i might actually do it and not be lazy for once." ryan joked, grinning. he glanced down at his doggo, giving his head and gentle pet before looking back up at Brooke, since he was shorter than the girl.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
[ib exl i k exai]
my carrd
ask for soc med

cred-it.”
---------------------
hi i'm cain, he/him
i love cats & ytbers

be smooth

"sna
ke."

coding
is by
tzuyu
miaufoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caslixe » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:11 am

Amber Tagged-Liam
"Thanks." I said "Yeah. And like a year ago I remember signing up for a pound job. They put pitbulls down first and oh boy it was my job and I set the gun down carried 7 pitbulls out side and into my car and I sped down the road like there was no tomorrow." "That's where I got Timor." I leaped up and started grabbing my clothes and grabbed at the same one he did and our hands touched for a moment I yanked my hand away a bit startled and stuffed clothes into my bag
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lycan13 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:17 am

Brooke Ashden- 16 - Female - Location: Beach - Tags: Ryan

"Well laziness isn't a crime" she laughed "And especially when you're in a place like this, there's more than enough time to be lazy, I still do recommend you to try it though I think you'll enjoy it" she stroked Charlie softly "Maybe you'll get to meet Ayla soon right Charlie?"

Liam Ashden- 19 - Male - Location: Room - Tags: Amber?
He was shocked at her story in a great way though "Wow" he said laughing "I rescued Eddie at a pound as well" he chuckled " However, my story is nowhere near as exciting, no car chase, sucks" he stroked Timber with a smile, then stared at Amber again, he had to admit, he liked what he saw, and not just the looks, he'd never met a girl so careless, in a good way.
Lycan13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me