all i ask of you [O/A!]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: all i ask of you [O/A!]

Postby catastrophex » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:30 pm

Anya had taken a quick shower and dressed in casual attire. He took a seat down infront of her vanity and dried her blonde hair. She was happy she had afternoon classes that day. She stretched out her legs and let out a soft sigh, feeling relaxed due to the warm hairdryer. Anya's attention moved over to her ringing cellphone. She picked up her phone and held a small smile. "It was I guess. I don't remember half of it..." She sent to Doni. She placed her cellphone down and finished getting ready. She grabbed her backpack and slipped her cellphone into her pocket. She was craving pancakes but a biscuit was sure to satisfy her craving. "Anyways, where are you so I can hit you up."
catastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uber_lee » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:35 pm

Dσмιηιqυє

Doni was munching on her bagel and checking out some of the girls sitting near her when her phone vibrated once. She was a bit distracted by a very beautiful woman who was walking by and completely forgot to check it when her phone buzzed again. She looked at the messages and grinned. Sounds like your kind of party. I'm eating in the cafeteria rn if you were lookin' to join ;P

uber_lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catastrophex » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:39 pm

Anya just glanced at the messege, however, he felt like she should have guessed where she was. After all, that girl always appeared to be eating. She let out a small sigh and brushed her bangs out of her face, feeling a big drained. She held onto the straps of her pocket and headed towards the cafeteria. As she entered it wasn't long until she found Doni since she was the only girl gawking at all the beauties. "Can you make it much more obvious." She scoffed and took a seat across from Doni.
catastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uber_lee » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:16 pm

Dσмιηιqυє

Gee, hello to you too, beautiful. Doni replied with a smirk, taking her headphones out of her ears and putting them in her pocket. Did you wake up on the wrong side of someone else's bed this morning? She asked playfully, eating the last bit of her bagel with a grin.

uber_lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KazeWolf » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:15 pm

Alice "Lissy" Mackenzie

Female // ? // Ex-Lovers // Cafeteria // Tags: Kira

Alice grabbed some food and headed to the coffee counter. She spotted Kira, who she knew from reputation only. Twisting a braid, she anxiously got in line behind her, resting her tray of food on her hip and she took out her phone. A couple of Snapchat notifications and a few game ones. Nothing that interesting but Alice didn't fancy trying to talk to anyone, not that many of the other students were awake enough. Today had been full on, three lectures and Alice had dance class later.

Looking away from her phone she took a quick glance at the menu, trying to decide what to have. She was never good with caffeine but tonight, she felt, she needed it. Taking a step forward to look closer, someone shoved behind her, knocking Alice and the trays contents (some pasta dish and a fruit salad) right into Kira.
KazeWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:06 am

Probably a Doctor wrote:
╭━━━━━━╯🔸╰━━━━━━╮
Josef Ludwig
Male / Homo / 20
Tags: x
╰━━━━━━╮🔸╭━━━━━━╯
He was outside under a tree with his bag beside him on the bench, and was busying himself with the sketchbook he had in hand
Really he wasn't much of an artist, but now he just felt like doodling something, and what it looked like so far was some sort of.. tree?
Or a sunset.. or a noodle, it was really up to whomever was watching
And now, he was alone
At least for now
He smiled to himself, and his little tongue stuck out while he drew while giggling
Sooner or later he would have to get to class or something
Or find his dorm, and some sort of living condition
~
He looked up from his doodle while gazing around and squinting to at least try and spot any sort of nearby person who looked familiar
Not so, Josef Ludwig, it seemed as if every face were new and unseen before
It made him frown a little, but he still watched everyone pass, some glancing over back at him with either a smile, or a frown
Either way, he still tried to see if anyone he knew was around
Resulting in him standing, putting his things in his messenger bag, and moving on
Looking around every now and then
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catastrophex » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:51 pm

Anya brushed strands of hair out of her face, flashed a small smirk to Doni. "Compliments from you are meaningless since you say it to anyone." She commented. She crossed her arms over her chest and let out a small sigh. "Although, there are many beautiful girls around." She looked around for a moment and then looked back at Doni. "If I had woken up in someone else's bed I probably wouldn't have come to here with you." She said with a cheeky smirk. She would have have probably stuck around and made whoever woke up with her buy her an expensive breakfast.
catastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frightened eyes » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:43 am

e t h a n

a soft sigh pushed through ethan's lips, and his left hand immediately went to his right wrist, absentmindedly rubbing the layered scars that marked his pale, soft skin, reaching up after a moment's pause to brush a lock of his dyed bright blue hair out of his eyes as he walked slowly into the cafeteria. a low hum in the back of his throat as he took a seat on the far end of a table- deserted, thank god- looking curiously at the students around him.
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:24 am

╭━━━━━━╯🔸╰━━━━━━╮
Josef Ludwig
Male / Homo / 20
Tags: x
╰━━━━━━╮🔸╭━━━━━━╯
*dies* hhhngg
He ended up making his way to the cafeteria, the one place he noticed everyone else going
And while stepping into the room, he looked up from his phone in order to see if he knew anyone in the room
Yeah.. uh.. no.. There wasn't really anyone there he knew..
He seemed to frown while stepping to the side and slowly making his way around the outside of the cafeteria
No faces.. but.. the one thing that caught his attention was the bright blue hair atop someone's head
He tilted his head confused, before trying to see the other's face
Was it..?
Being German it was hard to pronounce the name that accompanied the body of the male
"Ezan?" he called aloud, his frown turning to a soft smile

Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:48 am

bump)