The People You Meet At A Horse Barn (Closed)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Food choices diner

Poll ended at Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:25 am

Hotdogs
No votes
Hamburgers
No votes
Or both
No votes

Total votes : 0

The People You Meet At A Horse Barn (Closed)

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:21 am

The People You Meet At A Horse Barn
Before I even start to get into this opening this is a limited spot role play with 13 spots open at this time. This is a horse and rider role play.

Every barn every show have their different types of people. Here at Ash Lake Stables you met all kinds of people. Form the boss to the student and everyone in between. Ash Lake is located in eastern Washington near the town of Spokane.Ash Lake houses one of the strongest programs in the local area. They travel to all the local and not so local shows they can. The team hopes to travel to Kentucky as a farm to visit and possibly compete some time in the next year.They are busy holding fundraisers for that and competing.
Last edited by Starwalker123 on Sun May 14, 2017 4:30 am, edited 11 times in total.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Rules

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:22 am

The Rules

General Roleplay Roles

* Site rules apply
* LGBTQ+ is fine
* Try not too post one liners
* Try to stay active and post at least weekly
* Forms should include age 18 and under, events, horse, spot
*If playing more than one spot make them two different genders

Stable Rules

don't ride alone
    don't ride without a helmet
    always clean up after your horse
    keep the barn aisleways clean
    keep your horse's stall(s) clean and tidy
    don't ride other people's horses without permission
    don't sabotage other riders and horses
Last edited by Starwalker123 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Around The Stable

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:24 am

Around The Stables
The stables is laid out in a neat and easy to follow way. They have the best setup for the horses needs. They are located on 20 acres. The have access to a local forest for riding and they have a small creek on the grounds. The have ample pastures for turnout that are watered daily. They have large water troughs. They have a large 30 stall barn.. The stalls are as follows Stalls 1-15 on the left stalls 16-30 on the right. Stable owned and horses in training go in the first 15 stalls normally. The tackandfeed rooms .They have both indoor and outdoor rings . they have a course country course with all the various jumps needed to school to every level.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Stable Owned

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:26 am

Meet The Stables Owned Horses/Animals
This animals are free game for anyone to post with just make sure someone else hasn’t already taken them. The horses can be leased or lessons taken on them.

The Poet
"Poe"
Gelding-10 years old-16.2-Warmblood-Anyone Can Ride-Eventer- Often ridden by DJ

Coffee/Toffee
"Coffee" and "Toffee"
Mares-6 years old-30 inches- Not ridden- Driving/Farm pets

Remington
“Remi”
Filly-3 years old-16.2 and growing-TB-The youngster is in training

Rusty Dreams
“Rusty”
Gelding-10 years old- Quarter Horse- Western, he was a pleasure horse until he came here as an 8 year old, they want to try him English maybe

Daisy (in the back)and Dizzy (in front)
“farm dogs"
Fixed Female and Male-Siblings- 5 years old-border collies

Hollister (Front) and Hank
Fixed Male-2 and 3- Barn cats - Hollister is super friendly and Hank is shier
Last edited by Starwalker123 on Sun May 14, 2017 4:50 am, edited 8 times in total.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Horse Stabling And Pastures Guide

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:28 am

The Horse Stabling And Pastures Guide

Stalls 1-15 on the left stalls 16-30 on the right. Stable owned and horses in training go in the first 15 stalls normally

Left Side

Stall 1:Mossy Oak (Oakley):
Stall 2: The Poet (Poe)
Stall 3: Coffee and Toffee
Stall 4: Remington (Remi)
Stall 5: Rusty Dreams (Rusty)
Stall 6:Calypso
Stall 7:GH Just Believe (Pan)
Stall 8:Not all who wander(Tolkien)
Stall 9: Flirting With Danger (Flirt)
Stall 10:Divine Entity(Diva)
Stall 11:On Hallows Eve,(Ghost)
Stall 12: Hop Along Slow(Hopscotch Or Hop)
Stall 13:
Stall 14: Formally belonged to Bullet
Stall 15: Catchphrase Catastrophie(Nina)
Right Side

Stall 16:Orion On The Horizon (Orion)
Stall 17:LMM In The Heights (Usnavi)
Stall 18:Bonjour Alfred (Alfie)
Stall 19:Lucky
Stall 20:s:One More Ginger Tea, Please( Ginger)
Stall 21:Here Comes The General ( Gen)
Stall 22:Belle Of The Ball( Bella)
Stall 23: speak of the devil(diablo)
Stall 24: A new romance (aphrodite)
Stall 25: Your ticket to neverland(Peter Pan)
Stall 26:Madame Butterfly ( Butterfly)
Stall 27:Red Summer(Red)
Stall 28: Centennial Rose(Rose)
Stall 29:Prince Charming (Prince)
Stall 30:The Perfectionist (Ace)
The Turnouts

Bigger Group Turnouts

Turnout One: Oakley,Poe, Remi and Rusty
Turnout Two:Coffee ,Toffee , Red and
Trunout Three: Nina,Orion,Alfie, and Lucky
Trunout Four: Ginger, Gen, Bella, and Rose
Trunout five:diablo), aphrodite, and Peter Pan
Trunout Six:Prince, Ace,Calypso and Tolkien
Turnout Seven:Diva and Ghost
Single Turnouts

One:LMM In The Heights (Usnavi)
Two:GH Just Believe (Pan)
Three: Flirting With Danger (Flirt, He too unpredictable with other horses)
Four:Hop Along Slow(Hopscotch Or Hop)
Last edited by Starwalker123 on Mon May 01, 2017 5:43 am, edited 17 times in total.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Barn Staff You Meet

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:33 am

The Barn Staff You Meet

The Strict Boss
Her motto is Don’t Complain Work Hard And You Can Do Anything. She loves her boarders like her own kids at times. If there is work to be done she can be strictest boss around. The horse’s come before people and she is sure to make everyone see it. She her strictness is more a safety thing than anything else she couldn’t stand to see anyone get hurt or to be a horse in danger.

Roleplayer: Starwalker123
Name: Valentine Mossbridge aka Vale
Horse/s: She owns a lot of horses around the farm she often is the owner the Exercise Rider rides for. Her main horse is Mossy Oak or Oakley as he is known around the barn.
Event/s: She use to ride all round English, now she rides mostly for fun.

The Pushy One
His motto is Work Hard Ride Hard. He is the trainer at the farm these days. His horse was lamed last year in the same trailer ancient that killed The Scared’s horse. He hasn’t been able to compete since. He pushes his riders to be the best they can be because he knows each of them is great. He also knows most of them can be pushed and those that can’t he never tries to push them.

Roleplayer: Perfect Polish
Name: Julliard Ferus Hamilton
Horse/s:Madame Butterfly ( Butterfly)
Event/s:Cross Country, Show Jumping, Hunter

The Wanna To Be Rider
Her motto is If It Can Be It Will Be. Her mom who is raising her is terribly scared of horses. So she will not let her daughter ride but that doesn’t stop her from spending all her waking hours with horses. She adores the big animals. She loves to groom and muck out however; her best friend is one of the riders.

Roleplayer: Mango
Name:vendetta vitalli (
Horse/s: She can’t have one
Event/s: she can’t ride

The Scared One
He used to be the rider everyone wanted to be like. Tell a trailer ancient killed his beloved horse and lamed his trainer’s horse. Now he is too scared to even ride again afraid if he bond’s with a new horse they too will die. He keeps coming to the barn however because he loves the horses and his friends are still riders. He knows that he needs to get back on but he also knows it has to be the right horse.

Roleplayer: Toyland Coletta
Name: Dylan Walkers
Horse/s: (He doesn’t have one right now)
Event/s: (Want it was)
Last edited by Starwalker123 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:57 am, edited 8 times in total.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:15 pm

The Ten Riders You Met

The Fashionista
Her motto is Dress To Impress. She loves her horse and trainer—almost as much as she loves her fancy clothes. The barn is her catwalk, and whether she’s showing up to groom (probably not), or to gab, she knows how to dress the part. At horse shows, she’s less worried about what happens in the ring and more worried are about selecting the perfect outfit for the Friday night banquet.

Roleplayer: Harleen Quinzel
Name: Ainsley Karrington
Horse/s: Divine Entity(Diva),On Hallows Eve(Ghost) and Hop Along Slow(Hopscotch Or Hop)
Event/s: Western, halter classes

The Pony Rider
She has topped out at perfect, pony-riding stature, her mount /s are 14.2 hands or smaller/ The jumps may look a little bigger from this height, but she’s never noticed. She’s mastered that subtle, pony-riding art form, “hands forward and leg!”, and the little guys love her for it. Whether cruising on her Welsh or Highland or catch riding the lesson ponies, She’s usually in the ribbons.

Roleplayer: dazzled
Name: Karma Lea Dulce
Horse/s: GH Just Believe (Pan) and Not all who wander(Tolkien)
Event/s: hunter-jumper / dressage

The Equitation Princess
Poise on a horse is born…and made. Sure she’s got natural talent and a string of nice mounts to choose from, but nobody logs more hours in the saddle than horses. She’s got a nation-full of Big Eq dreams riding on her petite shoulders, but she’s still your own worst critic. The history books are open, and she’s ready to add your name to the page.

Roleplayer: brindle
Name: pippa reynolds
Horse/s:One More Ginger Tea, Please( Ginger),Here Comes The General ( Gen) and Belle Of The Ball( Bella)
Event/s: Dressage,Show Jumping,Cross Country

The Wall Flower
There are perks to being a wallflower, and she knows everyone. She hates being the center of attention, and pressure makes her skin crawl. Her ideal horse is a quiet schoolmaster, and the two of them get along like gangbusters. While everyone else is off chasing points, she’s in her element at a backyard show, or during a long hack in the field. But her trainer knows she’s one in a million, because she is always doing the right things—even when no one else is looking.

Roleplayer: crookshanks,
Name: aurore alexandra sinclaire
Horse/s:speak of the devil(diablo),A new romance (aphrodite), and your ticket to neverland(Peter Pan)
Event/s:N/A

The Exercise Rider
Love of the game. She may not be the clean-your-tack-after-every-hack kind of rider, but she never misses a day at the barn. If it has four legs that work, she’ll ride it, and whatever else she’s offered—usually until she’s told to get off. She thinks nothing of 30 minutes of trot work, and could probably get a camel into Derby-ready shape. She’s a rare gem, if only because she’s never lost sight of that all-important, lesson kid adage: riding is supposed to be about having fun.

Roleplayer: Timeless Entities
Name:Pandora Remi White
Horse/s: Lucky and Bonjour Alfred (Alfie)
Event/s:Barrel Racing & Show Jumping

The Horse Whisperer
If a horse is a mirror into your soul, he likes what he sees. He is rarely offered anything but “the hard cases”, and that’s fine by him. In his hands, the most obstinate trailer-loader walks on like a gentleman, and the spooky young horse trots along with confidence. He knows he doesn’t need a round pen or fancy roping skills to work his magic, he just needs a keen eye and a calm presence. He is one of the rare ones, and the horses are as happy to see him as he is them.

Roleplayer: Tears_On_My_Soul
Name: Zane
Horse/s:Calypso
Event/s:Western,cutting & Barrel racing.

The Outdoor Enthusiast
There’s no place like the great outdoors, and he goes there every chance you get. Hunting or hunter pacing, endurance or trail trials, even the nicest arenas can’t hold him for long. He knows he is never really alone on his sure-footed steed, meandering narrow cliff paths, hopping stone walls, and plunging through chilly streams. For him, riding should always be about the place it started—galloping across an open field, the wind at your back, and adventures around every turn.

Roleplayer: Me
Name: Declan James Mathews(DJ)
Horse/s: Flirting With Danger (Flirt), andbhe often rides Poe for the farm owner.
Event/s: Compative Trail, Endurance, cross country , anything that's not in a Ring

The Versatility Maven
Variety is the spice of life. He cut his teeth on Morgan horses, then forayed into reining. He owns a hunter and a driving pony, but lately, he finds himself gravitating toward 3-Day Eventing . There’s not much he can’t do and haven’t done on a horse, and while this might be confusing for some riders, for him it just keeps things interesting. Because he learned long ago that good riding is good riding, no matter what his saddle looks like.

Roleplayer: Purfect Polish
Name:Jackson Erich Westley
Horse/s: Red Summer(Red) and Centennial Rose( Rose)
Event/s: Hunter, Driving, gravitating toward 3-Day Eventing

The Maverick
Bring it on. His never met a jump too high or a horse too hot, and he likes to start his day with a big fat adrenaline smoothie. In group lessons, he is always the last one standing, pitting his talent against the most challenging tests or courses after everyone else has retired for the day. Sure, he has accumulated his fair share of bumps, scrapes, and falls along the way, but they’ve only helped to fuel his fire. These days, the liverpools spook at him.

Roleplayer: dazzled
Name: Isaiah Reynolds Florence
Horse/s: Catchphrase Catastrophie(Nina),Orion On The Horizon(Orion),LMM In The Heights (Usnavi)
Event/s: Jumpers/Cross Country

The Good Student
If hard work and no play makes a dull boy, it also makes one hell of a rider. His bookshelves are stacked with how-to guides from the best in the biz, and his horse riding DVDs are scratched from over-use. He signs up for every clinic he can afford, research training exercises to practice between lessons, and—whether mucking stalls or taking on extra rides—the word “no” doesn’t exist in his vocabulary. The world is your oyster, and you earned every minute.

Roleplayer: Timeless Entities
Name: Fisher Kyle Anderson
Horse/s: Prince Charming (Prince) & The Perfectionist (Ace)
Event/s: Show jumping (hunter and jumper), sometimes cross country, barrel racing, and pleasure riding.
Last edited by Starwalker123 on Sun May 07, 2017 4:22 am, edited 22 times in total.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The People You Meet At A Horse Barn (P.m to hold a spot.

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:16 pm

In Role Info

The Weather/Time
The weather is sunny. There is no chance of rain. It is 1:00 pm on Friday on the first Friday in July.

Events
Schooling ride riders need to tack up

Upcoming Events
Group Cross Country Schooling Ride 1:30 (PM me to sign up)DJ(Poe),Fisher(Lucky) ,Pandora (Alfie) ,Rey (Orion)
Bonfire , 7 to when everywhere , food is provided
Trip to the horse auction (All day Staturday)
Overnight ride Friday/Saturday
Last edited by Starwalker123 on Sun May 14, 2017 4:48 am, edited 10 times in total.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The People You Meet At A Horse Barn (Open)

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:07 pm

Valentine Mossbridge
"Vale"
The Strict Boss
36 years old
Her motto is Don’t Complain Work Hard And You Can Do Anything. She loves her boarders like her own kids at times. If there is work to be done she can be strictest boss around. The horse’s come before people and she is sure to make everyone see it. Her strictness is more a safety thing than anything else she couldn’t stand to see anyone get hurt or to be a horse in danger.
History will be shown in roleplay. But mainly she grew up her
Was all around now it's mainly fun
Farm horses but rides mainly Mossy Oak Aka Oakley

Mossy Oak
"Oakley"
Gelding-Ten years old-Russian Riding Horse- Mellow and Chill- All Around Horse
Last edited by Starwalker123 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me