♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Just a friendly reminder to go refresh yourselves on the CS rules!

No babies
6%
No cussing
13%
No abuse
6%
Only lip kissing
No votes
Keep the RP rated "G"
No votes
No images or links in RP posts
No votes
I want the mods to like this RP as much as we love it!
75%

Total votes : 16

Re: ♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Open & Accepting!)

Postby Kat~ » Thu May 11, 2017 12:11 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who runs the world? Street kids!
Name: Fay X
Mood: Neutral
Tags: Celia, Maya

Queen of Spades
Fay gave Maya a funny look, "no, I'm talking about that weird group of kids who seem to be stalkin' us," she said. She was smart, it hadn't taken her long to figure out that the gangs' had gained themselves a bit of talk around the streets. She seemed to hear it every time she went out alone, not that it seemed like that happened too much these days.
She turned to Celia, "well, I mean, I guess," she said, standing up from her seat at the edge of the building. "Why? What's up?"

Say my name you know who I am!
Name: Scooter
Mood: Flirty
Tags: Mari

Spade
Scooter's grin grew wider as he picked Mari up, helping her onto his back. "Dang! You''e lighte' than Fay!" He told her before leaping across the gap from a stand still, landing on the other side easily. "Make su'e you hold on, ok? I need to use my hands," he said happily before running to the next gap and leaping, his feet made contact with the sides of the building and took the force of the impact before his hands grabbed onto a thick metal pipe. He sarted climbing up the building, making sure Mari was holding on tight and that she wouldn't fall. This went on until he reached the edge and pulled them up.
"Look," he said with a smile, pointing to what looked like miles and miles of city lights and buildings. He let her down before pointing to the different areas, "that half is Club's, and that half is ou's, on the othe' side of the building you can see pa'ts of the city that neithe' of us go in, we don't know the othe' g'oups in that a'ea," he explained before smiling to her.

Blood stays the same, mia ragazza.
Name: Italy
Mood: Caffine Withdrawal/Excited
Tags: Chess, Angie

Club
Italy smiled at Chess, "but it is a hurry! Coffee!" she said excitedly. She slowed down a bit for Chess and Angie, since it seemed she had been setting the fastest pace. She didn't let go of their hands and instead still slightly walked a bit faster than then, but just a little.
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Thu May 11, 2017 1:21 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
Mariana "Mari" Lumin
Fifteen
Female
Will be a Spade
Crush; Open
Mood; Scared/Happy
Where; Rooftops
Tags; Scooter
╚═══════════════════╝
Mari wasn't quite expecting Scooter's initial comment after having picked her up, and it caused her to laugh a bit. "How much lighter-?" She asked with a bit of an amused tone, however gave a gasp when he first jumped. This is going to take some getting used to, she told herself.

"Okay," she nodded simply, despite knowing he couldn't see her. Already the ex-rich girl had been holding onto him pretty tight, however now she had her hands fastened together so tightly her knuckles had turned white. The thought of weighing him down terrified her, as the last thing the blonde wanted was to responsible for both of their deaths. She barely even noticed her eyes were closed until a sudden shift signaled to her that he was now pulling the both of them up over the building's edge, and gave a relieved smile- barely noticing it either.

Mari looked out over the area when she was set back down, looking to the gestured areas as they were mentioned. "Don't know? Must be a pretty big city..." she thought aloud, as another thought came to realization. "So then is this the center territory?" The blonde turned back to Scooter to find him smiling at her, happy guy, isn't he?

╔═══════════════════╗
Cheres "Chess" Morgan
Eighteen
Male
Ace of Clubs
Crush; Bella
Mood; Tired/Amused
Where; Streets
Tags; Bella, Angie
╚═══════════════════╝
Chess was evidently the least visibly enthusiastic, though the tired smile on his face made it clear that he was enjoying the now- because of Bella- run. He needed caffeine, and he knew Bella did too, but the thought was lingering as to whether or not giving a nine-year-old coffee was a good idea. When he was twelve the stuff drove him up the walls with energy for a few hours before exhausting him, and he wasn't sure he was ready to handle Angie if that wound up happening. But then maybe she would be fine, and he didn't want to keep her from trying something new if she could have been.

When Bella gave her reasoning for it being a hurry, he gave an amused chuckle in response, with the brown-haired boy seeming to be a tad more awake- if not just because he was being dragged through the streets in winter. When she slowed down a bit he smiled at her, glad for it; to be honest he was starting to get worried he'd trip himself eventually. "We should get you something light." He replied to the smaller blonde, thinking of a few options. A 6-ounce Arabica blend has more or less around the same amount as a chocolate bar, a small amount of espresso could also be a good way to see if she likes it in the first place, decaf could have very little to almost no caffeine...
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby desertcommunity » Mon May 22, 2017 6:36 am

Name;; Maya Shaye - 18 - Joker
Location;; near her ally
Mood;; passive aggressive;cold
Tags;; Fay;Celia;Hawk
Crush;; nope
sings like this girl.

“Whatever.” Maya grumbles under her breath. She was done caring about this conversation and turns on her heel and stalks away. She had completely forgotten the reason she’d even came in the first place. Her instrument shifts off her shoulder as she breaks into a trot heading back to her usual turf near Times Square. In her hoodie pocket, her hand holds tightly onto the tiny water bottle that was her main defense against almost anything. She didn’t know how she’d be able to make more anytime soon and the run in with the roof girl made her realize she should probably lay low for a while. At least until she was able to stock up on supplies. With this decision Maya heads back towards the relative safety of her usual ally. Maybe she’d practice a bit on the street just outside before settling in for the night.

Name;; Conner Coulter - 18 - Club
Location;; inside club camp
Mood;; happy; tranquil
Tags;; clubs;
Crush;; none

Connor takes a minute to decide what to do with his newfound freedom. Keeper had already turned a corner, but Connor wasn’t worried about him. The dog had likely lived on the streets longer than he had. After some thought, he decides not to do anything special and retreats back into the Club’s hideout after a quick run for some fast food. His old spot still looked vacant, if not a little dusty and he sets about straightening the little area, brushing away the dirt and random candy wrappers. He settles in against his duffel bag and enjoys his quiet meal, being sure to leave some fries for Keeper.
desertcommunity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Tue May 23, 2017 9:26 pm

HAWK
Leo Hawker King of Clubs 18 Hawk Single Tagged;Maya
Leo looked up as some kind of commotion started on the street, the cops yelled at this young boy who was dashing away into the traffic, it unsettled Hawk and he wanted to get his group together again to feel safe. He stood up and took the uniform, you never know when you may need some spare clothes. Hawk dodged the crowds who had been onlooking the police, and fled the opposite way from them, hurrying along the streets the king ran straight into a young lady, he swore at the ground as he straightened up, "Eh excuse me" He spoke in a gruff voice, like he was waiting for her to jump straight out of the way and apologise for ever crossing paths with him. The girl looked back at him, and she wasn't happy, this was when Hawk recognised the birds nest, if it was nothing else from that night time encounter, he'd always remember that hair. "You." He rolled his eyes in a whiney way.

ANGIE
Angel X Clubs 9 Angie Tagged;Bella and Chess
"Yeah! Light and little, like me!" The young girl grinned "Do you think they might have hot cocoa?" Angel asked, not really totally grasping what was coffee and what was not. They soon arrived at their chosen coffee shop, and Angie peered through the windows, people were waiting in line, some were tapping their fingers on the counter impatiently, Angie didn't understand the rush. Some were meeting friends, others were shrugging off their coats and scarves and sinking into their seats, holding their hot beverage tightly in their hands. Angel rushed through the door after the others and the warmth instantly flooded over her, there was a strong smell of coffee beans, but she loved it. She followed Italy up to the counter and peered into the cabinets at the cakes and cookies, she looked in awe at the gingerbread men, their colourful m&m buttons bringing a little smile to her face. She tugged at Chess's jacket, "Do you think I may be able to have a cookie instead of a coffee?" She asked in a hopeful way.

ASH
Luca Ashton Spades 17 Ash Crushing Tagged;Ambrosia
Luca shook his head "You know what. I don't get it. Ambrosia you're acting crazy. You have a chance to have a life now, a real life. You can't honestly think that living on the streets is the best thing for you? It's not the right thing for any of us! Human's aren't made to be wild, we're not like rats, we can't just survive because this is the only place for us? No. You have a home Sparky, use it" Luca slipt down the branch he was perched on, hopping out of the tree, he picked up a stone and through it roughly into the water. He grabbed another and hurled it in too, then he couldn't stop himself, he scrambled along the ground, seizing the pebbles and rocks and thrashing them into the water, he made a croaky yell, a grunt of frustration. He looked back at Amby, a wild flare in his eyes, "You're not homeless because you want to be" and with that, he turned and started to walk along the river, hoping with everything in him that he might get lost and never find his way back.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby desertcommunity » Wed May 24, 2017 12:43 pm

Location;; near her ally
Mood;; just aggressive;cold
Tags;; Fay;Celia;Hawk
Crush;; nope
sings like this girl.

A crowd of people are gathered at the opposite end of the block and Maya cranes her neck to see what the commotion is about, just then another body rams into hers and she stumbles back, her hair falling into her face “What the actual he*l?!” Maya exclaims, “Do you not look at the street in front of you? Are you blind or just ignorant?” Yeah...she wasn’t in the best mood to be messed with and it definitely showed through her attitude. She flips her thick hair out of her eyes to see who dared invade her space. She finds herself face to face with the annoyingly attractive guy from a few weeks back. Maya wastes no time in furiously glaring at him, “What do you mean, “you?””

BasicPiper wrote:

Name;; Conner Coulter - 18 - Club
Location;; inside club camp
Mood;; happy; tranquil
Tags;; clubs;
Crush;; none

Connor takes a minute to decide what to do with his newfound freedom. Keeper had already turned a corner, but Connor wasn’t worried about him. The dog had likely lived on the streets longer than he had. After some thought, he decides not to do anything special and retreats back into the Club’s hideout after a quick run for some fast food. His old spot still looked vacant, if not a little dusty and he sets about straightening the little area, brushing away the dirt and random candy wrappers. He settles in against his duffel bag and enjoys his quiet meal, being sure to leave some fries for Keeper.
desertcommunity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Wed May 24, 2017 4:16 pm

HAWK
" 'You' As in, not you again" Leo glared right back at the determined young lady. "Why are you in such a rush?" he stepped back and crossed his arms, giving her some space, but still looked at her questioningly. It was only now that Hawk realised how close he was to the spades turf, that would probably be why it was suddenly very busy, and why Hawk wasn't so comfortable either, there was no place like home after all. Clubs preferred to not be seen, so their side of town was quieter, still busy, it is New York after all, but there wasn't so many people coming and going, usually at least. Spades on the other hand would draw a lot of attention if anyone looked too closely, it's not common for kids to be leaping along roof tops, so they needed the busier side of town, which worked just fine for Hawk. Hawk looked past Maya's shoulder as if a spade might come around any second, Hawk wondered how they were doing, it wasn't long since they were under the same roof, and now they were back to enemies as usual. Hawk made a sighing noise as if to say he gives up, he had nothing personally against Fay, she was just so bl**dy annoying.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby desertcommunity » Fri May 26, 2017 3:03 pm

Location;; near her ally
Mood;; passive aggressive;cold
Tags;; ;Hawk
Crush;; nope
sings like this girl.

“I’m sorry… have we met?” Maya responds coolly, knowing full well where she had seen him before. No need for him to know that though. Her first impression of him hadn’t been the best. To her, he’d come off as headstrong, whiny and a little too anxious to pin her against a wall. That, and he’d made fun of her guitar. A big no-no. She pulls her grey hood over her head, only slightly taming her wild hair, it still stuck out on the sides every which way. She felt really self-conscious about it, especially remembering his stupid hairbrush comment last time. “And why would I tell you, a complete stranger, where I’m going? That’s how people end up in dumpsters, kiddo, and I dunno how you roll, but I’m really trying not to be a statistic.” She snaps, shoving both her hands deeper into her hoodie pocket as a harsh wind blasts past them. She wanted nothing more than to go chill in her wind-blocked ally, maybe hitting up a Starbucks if it got too cold.
desertcommunity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:27 pm

HAWK
Hawk sighed, "Still feisty then" he rolled his eyes, "Look, if I was trying to hurt you we wouldn't be having this very polite conversation would we?" a tiny smirk appeared across his face, "I'm only trying to be friendly". He stepped out of the girls way, and gestured for her to carry on walking, though as soon as she moved he stepped in to walk along side her, "And yes, we have met, though I don't think it was a very formal introducing. I'm Hawk." He stuck his hand out for her to shake, "And you're pretty" he flirted, though he wasn't entirely sure why.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat~ » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:11 pm

Say my name you know who I am!
Name: Scooter
Mood: Flirty
Tags: Mari

Spade
Scooter's nodded, "ya, the city is giant. Fay's been all ove' it, I haven't, since I was 'aised between he'e and New Jo'sey," he explained.
He looked over the city, "don't know what sta's look like, but I know how pretty the city's lights a'e and even they can't compa'e to you' eyes, so how could sta's even get close?" He flirted, his voice dropping in a low whisper as he leaned in towards her.

Blood stays the same, mia ragazza.
Name: Italy
Mood: Caffine Withdrawal/Excited
Tags: Chess, Angie

Club
Italy nodded, "hot chocolate and cookies!" She looked over the menus excitedly, trying to decide. "It look very good! Yous two know what voi want? I want something with espresso!"

(Its late, sorry for short replies)
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:28 am

╔═══════════════════╗
Mariana "Mari" Lumin
Fifteen
Female
Will be a Spade
Crush; Open
Mood; Amused
Where; Rooftops
Tags; Scooter
╚═══════════════════╝
"New Jersey, huh? Don't think I've ever been there, but then again I was a shut-in for most of my life." Mari chuckled a bit, gunmetal blue eyes shifting between the traffic below and Scooter. I never noticed much of anything, even now I still get lost pretty easily. Think of it, like a mansion I guess? I made my way around there just fine...

When he spoke again she took a moment to actually begin to pay attention once more, though the moment he began she was looking in his direction. "They aren't really all that special, though a lot less blinding than the city's lights from this distance." She held an amused look as he continued, and raised a brow as she realized that his flirtatious nature had surfaced again.

"This again?" Mari's tone held a clear amusement, for someone clearly older than her she found it almost immature. "One day somebody's going to take badly to that." The blonde remarked with a smile, before looking back over into what the much taller male reported as Spade territory. "Hm..."

╔═══════════════════╗
Cheres "Chess" Morgan
Eighteen
Male
Ace of Clubs
Crush; Bella
Mood; Tired/Amused
Where; Starbucks
Tags; Bella, Angie
╚═══════════════════╝
Hot cocoa, Chess almost couldn't hide how happy he was that she'd asked for that. Bella was already a lot of energy, and while he was quite fond of her it did get to be slightly overwhelming at times. Walking into the building, the Club looked around for a brief moment before shifting his gaze up to the menu. With what they'd been given the three could get themselves coffee- and cocoa- just fine, and with that the brown-haired boy gave a light smile.

"Eh?" Was his first response as his jacket sleeve was tugged at, and he looked down at the blonde with a fond smile. "Thought you wanted hot cocoa? Let me see what we can get with this five." Now that he looked to the shelf their cookies did look good, and the club ace eyed the chocolate chip ones. "Okay, seems we'd likely have just enough, but I also should have a few coins." Out of his jacket pocket he pulled a quarter, a nickel, and a dime.
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me