♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Just a friendly reminder to go refresh yourselves on the CS rules!

No babies
6%
No cussing
13%
No abuse
6%
Only lip kissing
No votes
Keep the RP rated "G"
No votes
No images or links in RP posts
No votes
I want the mods to like this RP as much as we love it!
75%

Total votes : 16

Re: ♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Open & Accepting!)

Postby Mangoe » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:14 am

☯Ambrosia☯
☯gender - female
☯age - 18 years of age
☯group - Spades
☯crush - *cough* Ash *cough*
☯tags - Spades

Ambrosia laughed a little as Ash bowed after a small show of his parkour skills that indeed needed some work. She'd followed him easily and nimbly, since the actions just came normally to her, and she now followed Ash again when he took her hand in his and they were walking down an alleyway. She had no idea where he was taking her but she trusted him. Spark frowned when he let go of her hand to hop into the tree and she paused to look at the dirty river. It was dirty yet beautiful. Spark turned away from the river and accepted Ash's help to get into the tree. Once they were happily sitting on the top of the tree she let out a small sigh.
"I'm going to shorten some things down so that this isn't a really long.. story." Ambrosia didn't know what to name the things that she was about to tell him so she just said 'story.' "I know that everyone has had their fair share of bad things happen to them with family. I'm not trying to say that my experiences have been better or worse, but.. it just sucks. For everyone." Ambrosia said with a small shake of her head. She wrung her hands together and looked down at the ground.
"I used to live with them, because I thought I had no choice, but once I was old enough to understand what was really happening around me and once I realized that I could leave, even though I wasn't 18; I left. I wasn't going to put up with their crap anymore. My dad has hurt me so many times.. physically and mentally. My mom- she was the person that I was supposed to be able to look up to, to confide in about things. But she was never a mother to me." Ambrosia said bitterly. "I was arrested, along with a lot of the others. They separated us and I haven't seen any of them since then. And.. I was given one phone call." She bit her lip as the tears threatened to spill. "I've always known their number by heart.. They came. They- they came and they baled me out." She shook her head again. "They're different. Much different. They've gotten themselves back together and are- they- they're normal now. Like parents should be. I've never seen my mom act so.. Motherly before." She admitted, the words 'parents' and 'mom' extremely foreign on her tongue.
Ambrosia looked at Ash, hating the hot tears spilling down her cheeks. But her voice was clear; "They want me to come live with them. To come back after all this time. But I can't go back there, I can't live a 'normal life' with them because every time I see them the memories from.. from before come flooding back in. I just told them I'd think about it. But I know I can't stay with them.. I need to use a pay phone or something to call them and explain that maybe I'll visit sometimes but I- I just can't stay with them. I don't think I'm ready to talk to them again yet right now though." ambrosia admitted, falling quiet now as she stared at the river below them. She definitely wasn't ready to talk to her parents again. But she knew that she would eventually have to.

✂Alice>>Wisp✂
✂gender - female
✂age - 18 years of age
✂group - Clubs
✂crush - no one (dm?)
✂tags - Clubs

Alice was surprised that Angie held her hand for awhile, then watched the small girl as she let go and disappeared through the rabbit hole. "See you later." She said to no one in particular, then sighed down at the cup of medicine. She shook her head and quickly swallowed the thick substance. "Grape flavored," Alice mumbled. Hawk wanted her to take Zero? "Uh, o-ok." She said, looking around for her brother. "There you are. Zero!" She called out to him, pushing her fear of confronting her little brother again down. "You and I are going to take a trip to the drug store. And I've got a plan." She said with a small smirk as she crouched down to be level with Zero.
Last edited by Mangoe on Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yesh pandas *Razzle Dazzle*
Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainfallish » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:35 am

x♚▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒♚
♚|Ace|eɪs/[ac-e]/Lucky|♚
♚|Male|seventeen Years|Joker|♚
♚|w/Flint|Fourm|hungry|♚
♚|Hunger: 3/10|Thirst: 8/10|Energy: 9/10|♚
♚|Wants: to get some food|✩|♚
♥|No Crush|no gf|No kids|-Open-|♥
x♚▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒♚

Ace ate his sandwich, he looked at Flint and teared off a bit, giving it to the hungry cat, they headed towards their home, he smiled as they walked to their home, he looked around as he was stared at by little kids, but he shrugged it off, starting to jog back home.

x♚▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒♚
♚|Brooklyn|Nightingale|♚
♚|Female|seventeen years|Spade|♚
♚|w/N/A|Fourm|relieved|♚
♚|Hunger: 8/10|Thirst: 2/10|Energy: 8/10|♚
♚|Wants: to get a drink|✩|♚
♥|No Crush|No bf|No kids|-open-|♥
x♚▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒♚

Brooklyn started to drink the water, she smiled as it was refreshing, she hadn't had a good drink in a while she looked around before she headed towards the diner, making sure that no-one followed her, her blue eyes looking at the faces as they passed her.

x♚▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒♚
♚|Luca (Zero)|ˈzɪərəʊ/[zer-o]|♚
♚|Male|Eleven years|Clubs|♚
♚|w/N/A|Fourm|Tired|♚
♚|Hunger: 9/10|Thirst: 5/10|Energy: 10/10|♚
♚|Wants: a small drink|✩|♚
♥|No Crush|No gf|No kids|-open-|♥
x♚▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒♚

Luca tended to the fire, he heard voices and his name but just ignored it for a bit whilst he made sure the fire was ok, he looked around and saw the familiar girl walk over to him, he smiled slightly and said that they were going to the drug store, his smiled widened, he needed some more supplies for the gang, he said "good, i needed some more stuff" he got up and looked and waited for the rest to leave.

Small OOC;;
---
Rainfallish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat~ » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:44 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who runs the world? Street kids!
Name: Fay X
Mood: Neutral
Tags: Celia, Maya

Queen of Spades
Fay smirked at Maya, "ooooh, I'm sure ya have boys fawning all over ya, they really like the street-kid look," she said sarcastically. "I'll have ya know I've got a fan club," she spat out, oh, she's felt with those people before, it was weird, very weird. From what she heard, Hawk had one too.
She nodded to Celia, "ya, Spark showed back up, she's been missin'," she explained.

Say my name you know who I am!
Name: Scooter
Mood: Flirty
Tags: Mari

Spade
Scooter smiled and continued to lead her from building to building until the gaps started getting wider apart. "Need help yet, p'incess?"
He pointed to a tall building a few blocks away, "I want to show you the city," she told her with a smile. The sun seemed to be just starting to set. He wanted to get to the top before the colors erupted from the sky.
"I can ca''y you up the'e," he told her, "but you have to trust me," he said, holding a hand out to her. "Think of it as a t'ust thing, you want to join the g'oup, ya?"

Blood stays the same, mia ragazza.
Name: Italy
Mood: Caffine Withdrawal/Excited
Tags: Chess, Angie

Club
Italy practically skipped after Chess. She couldn't wait to get her caffeine fix! "Hurry!" She said excitedly, holding her hands out to Chess and Angie upon reaching the top.
She wanted to get there fast, without losing either one, so holding their hands would be the fastest way there.
"We get tu something dolce, sí Angie?"
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:24 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
Mariana "Mari" Lumin
Fifteen
Female
Will be a Spade
Crush; Open
Mood; Curious/Nervous
Where; Rooftops
Tags; Scooter
╚═══════════════════╝
The larger the gaps got, the more Mari seemed to get uneasy; until she came to a point the girl was certain she couldn't reach. When Scooter seemed to notice this, her face tinted a more reddish color. Is it really that obvious? She asked herself, holding in a snicker. "The city..." the blonde mumbled, looking off towards the lights she could see- downtown was fairly visible from where they stood.
"With the added weight?" Mari asked, raising a brow. While yes, the ex-rich girl was akin to a feather, 90 lbs was nothing to sneer at in her eyes. Yet after a moment she closed her eyes, before taking a sharp inhale and opening them. "Okay. I trust you." I have nothing to lose anymore anyways. She reached out to grab his larger hand, giving a faint smile.

╔═══════════════════╗
Cheres "Chess" Morgan
Eighteen
Male
Ace of Clubs
Crush; Bella
Mood; Tired
Where; Platform
Tags; Bella, Angie
╚═══════════════════╝
Chess was taken by surprise when he found his right hand suddenly being held, and when he looked to the side he saw Bella. He never liked to admit it to himself or think much on it, however in moments like this the boy's crush on her became apparent. Was Hawk aware of this? The brown-haired boy thought he would have been sent with Wisp and Zero. Nonetheless, he nodded with a soft smile, "no need to rush, might as well enjoy the walk." The Club Ace found himself waking up more and more, however his slight less enunciated speech made it somewhat apparent that he was still drowsy. Why exactly had he decided he couldn't wait until later?
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mangoe » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:37 am

☯Ambrosia☯
☯gender - female
☯age - 18 years of age
☯group - Spades
☯tags - Spades

Ambrosia laughed a little as Ash bowed after a small show of his parkour skills that indeed needed some work. She'd followed him easily and nimbly, since the actions just came normally to her, and she now followed Ash again when he took her hand in his and they were walking down an alleyway. She had no idea where he was taking her but she trusted him. Spark frowned when he let go of her hand to hop into the tree and she paused to look at the dirty river. It was dirty yet beautiful. Spark turned away from the river and accepted Ash's help to get into the tree. Once they were happily sitting on the top of the tree she let out a small sigh.
"I'm going to shorten some things down so that this isn't a really long.. story." Ambrosia didn't know what to name the things that she was about to tell him so she just said 'story.' "I know that everyone has had their fair share of bad things happen to them with family. I'm not trying to say that my experiences have been better or worse, but.. it just sucks. For everyone." Ambrosia said with a small shake of her head. She wrung her hands together and looked down at the ground.
"I used to live with them, because I thought I had no choice, but once I was old enough to understand what was really happening around me and once I realized that I could leave, even though I wasn't 18; I left. I wasn't going to put up with their crap anymore. My dad has hurt me so many times.. physically and mentally. My mom- she was the person that I was supposed to be able to look up to, to confide in about things. But she was never a mother to me." Ambrosia said bitterly. "I was arrested, along with a lot of the others. They separated us and I haven't seen any of them since then. And.. I was given one phone call." She bit her lip as the tears threatened to spill. "I've always known their number by heart.. They came. They- they came and they baled me out." She shook her head again. "They're different. Much different. They've gotten themselves back together and are- they- they're normal now. Like parents should be. I've never seen my mom act so.. Motherly before." She admitted, the words 'parents' and 'mom' extremely foreign on her tongue.
Ambrosia looked at Ash, hating the hot tears spilling down her cheeks. But her voice was clear; "They want me to come live with them. To come back after all this time. But I can't go back there, I can't live a 'normal life' with them because every time I see them the memories from.. from before come flooding back in. I just told them I'd think about it. But I know I can't stay with them.. I need to use a pay phone or something to call them and explain that maybe I'll visit sometimes but I- I just can't stay with them. I don't think I'm ready to talk to them again yet right now though." ambrosia admitted, falling quiet now as she stared at the river below them. She definitely wasn't ready to talk to her parents again. But she knew that she would eventually have to.

✂Alice>>Wisp✂
✂gender - female
✂age - 18 years of age
✂group - Clubs
✂crush - no one (dm?)
✂tags - Clubs

Alice walked over to the rabbit hole and climbed up after Italy. She peered over the edge, after she reached the top, and looked back down at Luca. "Ya coming?" She called.

Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:24 pm

HAWK
Leo Hawker King of Clubs 18 Hawk Single Tagged;Maya mentioned
Leo watched as everyone snuck out of the alleyway, all taking short breaks between so not to look suspicious. Hawk left last, he was gonna go with Conner, but felt he should probably give Conner some time to himself, knowing that the guy was an introvert-much like himself- and probably needed the space at the moment. Instead Hawk decided to go for a walk. It'd been awhile since he'd been to the library, awhile since he'd done any work, gotten any money, he'd resorted to sending out some of the sneakier ones to steal, he hated it, hated the thought that at any point they could be caught, it was especially horrible that the ones who went the most, simply because they were best at it, were Luca and Angel, it killed him every time he had to hang around outside, silently praying that no cops would turn up with their sirens blaring. Hawk kept to himself as he strolled, not looking up, soon he didn't even recognise where his feet were taking him, he looked up, confused of his surroundings, until he suddenly remembered that dumpster, and that specific lamp post, it took him a second but then he realised that this was where he'd met that girl with the wild hair, it was only a few weeks ago, but he laughed at himself, he'd been so care free, flirting with her, teasing her, even though his own Angel's life was in danger. He hadn't stopped beating himself up for ever loosing her.

ANGIE
Angel X Clubs 9 Angie Tagged;Bella and Chess
Angel handed the make-shift leash to Conner, before she was whisked down the alleyway and onto the road with Chess and Bella, Bella held onto her hand and skipped along, Angie was pulled along, she had to run to keep up, but she loved it, laughing as they ran through the streets. It felt much better to be out in the fresh air, Angie decided, knowing why the spades must like it so much, she looked up to the rooftops across the road, wondering if the Spades had climbed them, she imagined herself leaping through the air, free as the wind, she grinned, what a happy thought, but then she reached up to her ears, fiddling with the jewelry that hung onto them like a part of her, her clubs. She couldn't ever leave her family, but maybe she could learn how to do parkour anyway.. She was brought back to attention when Bella asked her a question, "I don't know what I like, but I wanna try!" She grinned.

ASH
Luca Ashton Spades 17 Ash Crushing Tagged;Ambrosia
Luca's face showed concern through out the entire story, even if some of it he didn't really understand. "Amby, I understand, but, I mean they're your parents, they kinda do decide your future to a certain extent". Ash really liked this girl, like really really liked her, but, there was a burning ball of rage in him, that was so envious of her opportunity to go back home, to never have to worry about what she'd eat, or if she was going to freeze to death tonight, or when she could next have a shower, heck, it felt like years since Ash last had a shower. He'd give anything to be in this girls shoes, to be able to go home whenever he wished, don't get me wrong, he was getting use to life as a spade, and he enjoyed parts of his lifestyle, but give him a plane ticket and he was out of here, he'd be home by now if there wasn't an ocean standing between him and his family. "I get it's scary, but... It's what's right Ambrosia." He finished, looking right at her, as if she was someone completely different now, now that she had a home waiting for her.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mangoe » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:15 am

☯Ambrosia☯
☯gender - female
☯age - 18 years of age
☯group - Spades
☯tags - Spades

She was quiet for awhile after Ash finished speaking. "They don't know what I've done- that I'm here. I didn't tell them anything." Ambrosia said. "Ash I can't go back. I can't trust them, not after so many years not being able to. I know that going with them would be the smarter choice, the better choice, the logical choice.. But I think it's better for me to stay here. I'm not going to be kept in some house with people I hardly even know, even if they are my parents. I refuse to have a curfew or go back to school. I'm 18, I don't think they have a say in my choices anymore." Her voice was clearer now and she felt better than she had in days. "I know what I'm turning down. A normal life. A safe life, a safe place. Food, water, shelter, a healthy lifestyle." Ambrosia's voice got quieter and quieter. "Besides, I have their address. I can always visit. But- But I can't go with them." She said, trying to explain everything about why she couldn't go with them to Ash, but it was a hard thing to explain. She wouldn't feel right going and living a normal life while he friends and what felt more like her real family were still out on the streets living their' lives. It would be awkward and she didn't think she could bond with them again. It would be great for her physical health, to be taken care or properly, but she didn't know if it was that good for her mental health.

✂Alice>>Wisp✂
✂gender - female
✂age - 18 years of age
✂group - Clubs
✂crush - no one (dm?)
✂tags - Clubs

Alice walked over to the rabbit hole and climbed up after Italy. She peered over the edge, after she reached the top, and looked back down at Luca. "Ya coming?" She called.

Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:18 pm

Celia * Tags: Fay * Spades * 15 * Warming Up to People * Diner * Crush is Open*
(Sorry I've been gone so long I was grounded and couldn't tell you.)

Celia rolled her eyes about Maya and nodded to Fay. "I haven't been paying attention much the past few weeks." She laughed. "I don't know what's wrong with me.." She added. Her laugh was real, but it seemed like her smile wasn't. She looked up at Fay and nudged her a little. "Can I talk to you, alone," She glared at Maya. "For like 5 minutes." She finished her sentence.
Image ImageImage

grayce! / pisces / she/her/ credit
pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby desertcommunity » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:44 pm

Name;; Maya Shaye - 18 - Joker
Location;; behind kullman's
Mood;; passive aggressive; a little sad; cold
Tags;; Fay;Celia
Crush;; nope
sings like this girl.

A fan club? Was that what she called her silly gang? How…pompous of her to think that they stayed around solely for her. But that was none of her business, “Prob’ly more than you, hon, by the looks of it. You seem to be under the sad impression that the opposite gender cares about the living conditions of their toys.” She says with a cool nonchalance before scowling back at Celia.

Name;; Conner Coulter - 18 - Club
Location;; just ouside club camp
Mood;; happy; tranquil
Tags;; hawk;angie;clubs;
Crush;; none

Connor takes the rope from Angie gratefully, just managing to keep the burly dog under control until the moment Hawk rounds the bend, untying the rope as soon as he’s sure the leader was out of sight. Keeper gives a vigorous shake and bounds a few yards away to investigate some new smell. Connor breathes a little sigh of relief when everyone finally disperses. He was not a social person and preferred quite solitude to the bustling commotion of a group. Yet, there was safety in a group and Connor realized that. So…here he was. A Club. He was glad that Hawk and the others didn’t expect him to interact with everyone right away. A lot had changed since he’d been away, and he needed time to warm up to everyone. In some ways he was like a wild bird. One that keeps a wary eye on you, just waiting for you to move too quickly and then flit away. One that trust needed to be built up slowly and be collapsed in a minute.
desertcommunity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:56 pm

HAWK
Leo Hawker King of Clubs 18 Hawk Single Tagged;Maya mentioned
Leo sat down along beside the dumpster, he played with the gravel underneath him, flicking pieces together as if to start a fire. Something peaked out at him from under the dumpster, a piece of maroon cloth just uncovered in the afternoon light, the boy tugged on it and pulled out a shirt, a uniform, a nurses uniform even. The name tag read 'Amy' and it smelled like smoke, he stared at it as if it was the rarest thing he'd ever laid eyes on. (Open)

ANGIE
Angel X Clubs 9 Angie Tagged;Bella and Chess
Angel handed the make-shift leash to Conner, before she was whisked down the alleyway and onto the road with Chess and Bella, Bella held onto her hand and skipped along, Angie was pulled along, she had to run to keep up, but she loved it, laughing as they ran through the streets. It felt much better to be out in the fresh air, Angie decided, knowing why the spades must like it so much, she looked up to the rooftops across the road, wondering if the Spades had climbed them, she imagined herself leaping through the air, free as the wind, she grinned, what a happy thought, but then she reached up to her ears, fiddling with the jewelry that hung onto them like a part of her, her clubs. She couldn't ever leave her family, but maybe she could learn how to do parkour anyway.. She was brought back to attention when Bella asked her a question, "I don't know what I like, but I wanna try!" She grinned.

ASH
Luca Ashton Spades 17 Ash Crushing Tagged;Ambrosia
Luca shook his head "You know what. I don't get it. Ambrosia you're acting crazy. You have a chance to have a life now, a real life. You can't honestly think that living on the streets is the best thing for you? It's not the right thing for any of us! Human's aren't made to be wild, we're not like rats, we can't just survive because this is the only place for us? No. You have a home Sparky, use it" Luca slipt down the branch he was perched on, hopping out of the tree, he picked up a stone and through it roughly into the water. He grabbed another and hurled it in too, then he couldn't stop himself, he scrambled along the ground, seizing the pebbles and rocks and thrashing them into the water, he made a croaky yell, a grunt of frustration. He looked back at Amby, a wild flare in his eyes, "You're not homeless because you want to be" and with that, he turned and started to walk along the river, hoping with everything in him that he might get lost and never find his way back.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me