♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Just a friendly reminder to go refresh yourselves on the CS rules!

No babies
6%
No cussing
13%
No abuse
6%
Only lip kissing
No votes
Keep the RP rated "G"
No votes
No images or links in RP posts
No votes
I want the mods to like this RP as much as we love it!
75%

Total votes : 16

Re: ♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Open & Accepting!)

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:19 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
Mariana "Mari" Lumin
Fifteen
Female
Will be a Spade
Crush; Open
Mood; Curious
Where; Diner
Tags; Scooter
╚═══════════════════╝
Mari giggled a bit, taking note of how excited he seemed to be getting. She wasn't really surprised when he made his way up to the roof- considering she had seen others doing it before-, however when he held out a hand to help her up she raised a brow. Me? Up there? She pondered for a moment, before shrugging. Oh, whatever. The ex-rich girl placed her left foot over the sill of the window before grabbing the Spade's hand with her right. With his help she was able to pull herself to the rooftop, although looked over at the fence a moment later, making an 'oh' shape with her mouth. "I probably should have just climbed that...I almost did when Katniss was up here." She'd begun to wonder what had happened to the black-haired girl, however kind of assumed she just wound up in juvy or something.
"Mind being a little more specific?" She laughed a bit, looking over to the side where their leader placed herself, doing...whatever it was Fay was doing. "Alright, so lead the way." With every word he said her curiosity piqued more, even if she had thought it impossible at a certain point.

╔═══════════════════╗
Cheres "Chess" Morgan
Eighteen
Male
Ace of Clubs
Crush; Bella
Mood; Tired
Where; Platform
Tags; Bella, Wisp, Angie
╚═══════════════════╝
Chess frowned at Alice's response, however before he could say it himself Bella had already, even if half of it was in Italian. He nodded, filling a cup. "She's right, you can't just ignore this. If you want to, you can think of it as preventative measures so hopefully no one else would catch it." He shrugged, holding it out to her. After a moment, the tapping sounds on the floor directed his attention back to the Italian girl, who looked just as tired as he felt. "Uh, Italy?" He asked, raising a brow. She'd been talking in Italian more than usual, looked and acted so very tired, and was bargaining a few minutes ago to head out for Starbucks- as he'd caught a bit of when he'd went to investigate what he found to be Connor.
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mangoe » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:05 am

☯Ambrosia☯
☯gender - female
☯age - 18 years of age
☯group - Spades
☯crush - *cough* Ash *cough*
☯tags - Spades

Spark let go of Ash and stood in front of him after they hugged, practically beaming. "I'm excited to be back." She laughed, a smile coming across her face. But it soon disappeared as Ash asked her how she did it. She knew what he meant- how did she get out of jail; how'd she get away? "I-" She looked down at her hands, which she stuffed into the pocket of her hoodie and then down at her shoes and the ground. Her dirty blonde, wavy hair spilled over her shoulder but she didn't bother to move it. "I didn't.. escape. I just- they-" She let out a tiny huff, her voice getting quieter and quieter as she stared at the floor. "Can we go somewhere more private? It's not that I don't want the others to hear but I just.. need to sit down or something. It's a long story.." She said, the words not coming to her easily. How was she going to explain this? It wasn't a hard thing to say, just a few words, but her past was not just a few words. It was a long story and she was ready to tell Ash if he was ready to listen to her.

✂Alice>>Wisp✂
✂gender - female
✂age - 18 years of age
✂group - Clubs
✂crush - no one (dm?)
✂tags - Clubs

Alice's eyes darkened. She didn't know why, but she was starting not to like Italy. The girl was very sweet, but one wrong thing around Alice and Alice couldn't help the way that she felt. Alice looked at the cup that Chess was filling up. She knew that cough syrup was normally prescribed because she'd had bronchitis before and had done her fair share of research. She knew that if you had bronchitis, you shouldn't take antibiotics because those were normally harmful. She didn't know why they were harmful for bronchitis, she just knew she'd been told by doctors. "A germ?" Alice almost let out a laugh. "It's not contagious." She repeated tightly. "Antibiotics can do more good than bad when you're trying to cure bronchitis, which is why I didn't go to a doctor. I've had it before," She admitted. "I got rid of it by taking cough syrup and things like that. But it was a lot of cough syrup and I'm not going to run us out of stock. I'll have to steal some-" Alice cleared her throat again as she felt the familiar tingles.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yesh pandas *Razzle Dazzle*
Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:16 pm

Celia * Tags: Fay * Spades * 15 * Depressed * Diner * Crush is Open

Celia sighed and walked over to the group. She eyed all of them quickly and looked down. "I was meaning to talk to you after this Fay..." She said. She felt like a million eyes were on her. She kept looking at her feet, like they were the most interesting thing in the world. She had never been good around all the other Spades, except for Fay. Fay was the one who took her in
Last edited by grayce! on Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage

grayce! / pisces / she/her/ credit
pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby desertcommunity » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:51 pm

Name;; Maya Shaye - 18 - Joker
Location;; behind kullman's
Mood;; cold;creeped out
Tags;; Fay;Celia
sings like this girl.

Maya whips around, looking for where the voice came from. Her hand immediately goes to the little bottle inside her pocket and she grips it tightly, it was almost comforting. She scowls up at the sky scanning the rooftops. The voice was too high to be from the ground. Her gaze settles on a pair of girls, perched on the building straight in front of her. One of them seemed sort of distracted while the other was looking straight at her. How long had she been doing that for? Creep. “Look, I know I’m hot, but weird a** staring ain’t going to get you anywhere.” She responds dryly, shruging her instrument further up her shoulder, glaring up at the girls.
desertcommunity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat~ » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:55 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who runs the world? Street kids!
Name: Fay X
Mood: Neutral
Tags: Celia, Maya

Queen of Spades
Fay tilted her head at Celia, "well, other than hot-stuff down there, we're alone, sit down," she offered, patting the spot next to her.
She looked down at Maya and seemed to ponder her statement. "Hmmmm, I guess ya are kinda hot, but I'm not flirting," she said with a dismissive wave. "Keep doing what ya were doing, yer entertaining," she said, before glancing back to Celia to see if she had sat down yet.
She looked back at Maya, "this is my turf, I could have beaten you up long ago, been sitting here long enough," she said with a bored sounding voice. "You aren't one of birdboy's kids...shame too, would have been fun to mess with him," she said, sounding upset.
"Celia, what did you need to tell me?" she asked, her attention going back to her member, keeping Maya in her perifrial.

Say my name you know who I am!
Name: Scooter
Mood: Flirty
Tags: Mari

Spade
Scooter chuckled and pulled her up before leading her to the next building and pulling her up again, "you'll have to t'ust me," he told her.
He jumped up onto some scaffolding and started walking across it, "come on," he told her. He offered his hand to her, "you''e not sca'ed of heights, a'r you?"
He walked along until he got to a gap. "Can you jump this?" He asked her, motioning to the gap between the scaffolding and the next building.
He didn't want her to do anything she couldn't, and he was confident he'd be able to piggyback her if she couldn't. In fact, he knew they'd get to a point that she wouldn't be able to make.

Blood stays the same, mia ragazza.
Name: Italy
Mood: Caffine Withdrawal/Confused
Tags: Chess, Angie, Wisp

Club
Italy smiled at Wisp, "sí, sí, drink it all, per favore! I go get more, and some espresso, sí?" She begged/asked.
She tapped her fingers a bit faster when she heard Chess say her name. "Sí?" she asked, wondering why he was looking at her like that? Did she look funny or something? She reached up and touched her face, no, nothing felt wrong. So what was with the look?
Her foot tapped a bit more as she thought, her foggy, caffeine addicted brain working hard to try and figure the mystery out. "Something wrong?" She eventually asked, giving up on figuring it out herself.
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:41 pm

HAWK
Leo Hawker King of Clubs 18 Hawk Single Tagged;Clubs
Leo blushed harder when Conner thanked him, "Uh, think nothing of it" he shrugged, why was he feeling like this?! He put it down to relief to have an extra pair of hands around, and that numbers were increasing again. But still, why the blush? He moved off towards the group, "Don't worry about it guys, we're not going to force feed Wisp are we?" He waved his hand to the group crowding her, "We were just heading out. Fancy coming along? You can get whatever you need then, but be careful, we don't need any more attention from the cops, got it?" Hawk warned, when he felt that he'd got the message across, he turned to the others, silently pairing them up before he voiced the plan. "Bella stick with Angel, Chess, stay close by, you guys can go to starbucks" he flicked a $5 note to them, he'd picked it up in the park the other day. "Wisp, you can go to the drugstore, Zero can go with you, and I'll take Keeper to the park" he said before spying the dog with his owner "Or Conner can, I guess I'll tag along" he shrugged, feeling useless for the first time in a while "We'll meet up at the bridge, in an hour or so" he said before whistling for the dog, Keeper came over uneasily, knowing what was to come, Hawk scooped the dog up, grunting with the effort, before resting him over his shoulder as he climbed the ladder up to the alleyway.

ANGIE
Angel X Clubs 9 Angie Tagged;Clubs
Angel held onto Wisp's hand, despite what Bella felt Angie didn't want Alice to feel alone in a group as close to a family as the clubs were. She was still holding onto her hand when Hawk came over and told everyone the plan, she nodded, grinning at the $5, it really was a treat! She flashed a grin up to Italy as Hawk finished up. Hawk left first with the dog, then Angel left Alice and climbed up the ladder, jumping easily from each platform to the next make-shift ladder. She came to the surface quickly, and tied on Keeper's 'leash', a piece of rope she'd found, it worked, not that Keeper really liked it, but having a dog wandering behind you was more attention then Hawk allowed these days. Angie stayed close between Bella and Chess after that, ready for their trip.

ASH
Luca Ashton Spades 17 Ash Crushing Tagged;Fay, Scooter, Mari, Ambrosia
Luca nodded, a look of concern growing on his face, "Yeah, of course" He looked around the diner, it was pretty empty now, but at any moment someone could wander right in, it was a shared space after all. "I know somewhere" He said taking Sparky's hand and leading her out, they climbed onto the roof, Ash was slowly improving his parkour, but it still was slow and looked unimpressive. From what Fay had said, it sounded like Ambrosia would have no trouble keeping up though. Ash ran across the roof of a neighbouring building, keeping to the strongest part of the roof, when he came to the edge, he took a deep breath before taking a run up and leaping to the next ancient warehouse. He only breathed again when his feet were on a solid roof again. When he'd gotten to the other side of the block, making sure Sparky was fine every step of the way, Ash slipt down the roof, hopping onto a window ledge before flipping down to a dumpster, he did a little bow, acting a show off, though to be truthful, that was the best trick he had, and even that was nothing to what Scooter or Fay could do. When Sparky was down, Ash held her hand again and walked down the alleyway, to the river. The river was dirty and polluted, but it was running water none the less. Ash dropped Ambrosia's hand and walked to a tree, it was his tree, somewhere that he came when he felt too quiet to be back at the diner. He launched himself off the ground and up the trunk, clinging to the lowest branch he let down his hand for Sparky to hold onto. When at last they were both up to the top of the tree, he finally spoke "Alright then, is this good enough? Spill" he smiled reassuringly.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:49 pm

Alesha (on mobile sorry I missed a bunch I have been sick)
She watched them walk off and she listened to hawk "he never said my name" she huffed she crossed her arms she did have a slight crush on the leader but never well told anyone she walked away rather annoyed she decided to do her own shopping, she blended into the crowd of people walking around when she found the clothes store. She walked in waving to the cashier she smiled and walked through the aisles until she found a perfect pair of hiking boots she took them she covered her face with her good and walked up to the register noticing she was the only one their and no one else she also noticed the phone was on the other side of the store she started fake coughing making it sound bad she pretended to gasp for air immediately the cashier ran to the phone and dialed 911 Alesha darted out of the store running as fast as she could until she ,are it back to base she slipped the new shoes on and admired them "perfect more. Traction better running"
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:44 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
Mariana "Mari" Lumin
Fifteen
Female
Will be a Spade
Crush; Open
Mood; Curious/Nervous
Where; Rooftops
Tags; Scooter
╚═══════════════════╝
Mari followed him, jumping from the diner building and grabbing onto Scooter's hand to be pulled up. And while it scared her, yes; it was also exhilarating for someone like her, who'd never done anything to that level before- the monkey bars and jungle gym at her personal playground were nothing compared to jumping from buildings with the intention of living. She was able to jump onto the scaffolding, though eyed the gap with an analyzing stare. "Yeah," if her hands could grab onto something that far away, she was certain her feet could do the same. And that they did, as the girl jumped onto the building's roof, giving Scooter a rather goofy-looking grin.

╔═══════════════════╗
Cheres "Chess" Morgan
Eighteen
Male
Ace of Clubs
Crush; Bella
Mood; Tired
Where; Platform
Tags; Clubs(Bella, Angie, Wisp mainly)
╚═══════════════════╝
Chess simply gave Wisp a blank stare at this point, unmoving. "I don't care about that, but I do care about your well-being." He didn't appear to want to give up on this, and even as he turned to Bella his arm didn't move. "You just looked tired." He replied, keeping to himself that she still looked tired- he already knew a comment could be made in the same batch for him.
When hawk spoke up again he listened, although didn't turn behind him to look at his leader, making an "okay" sign with his free hand. Sighing, the brown-haired boy set the cup on the floor in front of Alice and stood, watching Angie as she left just after Hawk with Keeper. Starbucks? He could use some caffeine, and was almost certain Bella could, her English was getting worse by the second. Bridge, he kept that in mind, making a mental note that he needed to get a watch from somewhere. He turned back to Bella and shrugged with a bit of a smile, going to catch up with the excited little girl and beckoning the Italian to follow with his hand.
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby desertcommunity » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:13 am

Name;; Maya Shaye - 18 - Joker
Location;; behind kullman's
Mood;; passive aggressive
Tags;; Fay;Celia
Crush;; nope
sings like this girl.

From below Maya fumes, one hand clenched tightly against her weapon and the other into a fist. I probably wouldn’t be smart to engage this girl into wanting to attack her. Already, it would be two against one, not counting any other rats that might be hanging around nearby, so she tries to tone it down, “Could’ve fooled me with the flirting, hon. Hit me up sometime. You could use the lessons.“ Well...that went straight out the window. Her sarcasm and attitude was something she tried to use to her advantage and, unlike her fire, it was at least free. Granted, yes, it didn’t usually work as well, but it was something to try before pulling out her last ditch efforts. She pauses at the girl’s comment on “birdboy.” Who was “birdboy?” She knew that wasn’t what he really went by, while that would be hilarious, it was also extremely idiotic. A name that no one in their right mind would go by willingly. She was a little irked at the comment itself too. “Yes, you’ll be glad to hear that “Birdboy,” She makes air quotes “Has nothing to do with me. Never even met ‘em. Stupid name.”

Name;; Conner Coulter - 18 - Club
Location;; just ouside club camp
Mood;; slightly jealous
Tags;; hawk;angie;clubs;
Crush;; none

Connor tenses up a bit when Hawk just tosses his dog over his shoulder like a flour sack, but what could he do? Honestly, he was exhausted and didn’t even want to leave the hideout, but apparently he had to walk his dog. He falls behind the group, trailing a few footsteps behind everyone else. Keeper shakes himself vigorously the moment his paws touch the pavement, looking indignant. Connor manages to pat the dogs head as Keeper strains hard on the rope, dragging poor Angie along behind him. Connor had never had Keeper on a leash; the dog sort of just came and went as he pleased and it worked out for the both of them. Now it seemed that Keeper had become more of the Clubs dog than his dog and he wasn't sure how he felt about that. Besides, Keeper had always been a street dog and had never been trained to walk properly on a leash as little Angie was just finding out.
desertcommunity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:22 am

Celia * Tags: Fay * Spades * 15 * Warming Up to People * Diner * Crush is Open PM me

Celia nodded and sat down. "So, what's going on, Fay" She asked, speaking loud enough. "You guys seem like something happened." She looked over at Maya and became a little uneasy. She had never liked anyone that much besides Fay. And Maya had already made her impression to Celia. Celia didn't like her one bit. She looked around while waiting for an answer.
Image ImageImage

grayce! / pisces / she/her/ credit
pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me