♕Royals♕ (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

♕Royals♕ (Open)

Postby Melliora » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:10 pm

𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝘩𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑛
This takes place in modern times, however many have come from all around to try and win your hand; or you have come from afar to try and win someone elses' hand for political gain of your own country (or, more likely, your royal parents). When you are heir to a throne, it may seem easy to the rest of the world, but for you, it is the hardest thing you will ever have to do. Will you still find love?

Discussion Forum

As well as taking place in Modern Times,
this will also be taking place in Versailles Palace,
in Versailles, France.
A huge Engagement event is going on,
the perfect opportunity for you to make your move!
Will you make the right decision?
What is really the best for you and/or your country?
You must be dreaming.

Melliora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕Royals♕ Rules!

Postby Melliora » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:12 pm

r̟ u̟ l̟ e̟ s̟

.All of ChickenSmoothie Rules apply
.No Anime Reference Images Pleeaaaaaaase c:
.Reminder that this is Modern!
.Drama is welcome and encouraged, just not in OOC
.Please post Character Forms in the Discussion Forum! As well as any conversations/questions/concerns, etc.
.Please make your own forms that cover the following: Name, Age (all OVER 18), Title (Duke/Duchess, Prince/Princess, etc. They don't HAVE to have high titles, they can be artists and stable maids, etc etc.) And Personalities so we have something to work with.
.Please be as active as you can, and please try to post more than a couple sentences per post so that the story can flow smoothly.
.Don't join into relationships with your own characters other than friendships/siblings ^^
.This RP is LGBTQ positive, all welcome!
.Please try and make genders balanced~ or orientations, etc. So that everyone can have fun!
.Have fun!
.(PM me if you think I've missed something!)
Last edited by Melliora on Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Melliora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character List and Relationships

Postby Melliora » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:12 pm

𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼

-Bridgette; Princess of France, 19
-Brittanie; Lady to the French Princess, 19
-Carlisle; Duke of Luxembourg, 23
-Rosie Collins; Maid to Princess of Guildford, 19
-Fallon; Grand Duchess of the Romanov Household, 20
-Jasper; French Knight, 25
-Jayde; Duchess of Thornton Family, 21
-Selene; Princess of Germany, 21
-Zander; Prince of Germany, 20
-Sean; Prince of Germany (2nd Born), 20
-Carmen; Princess of Spain, 20
-Ayda; Duchess of Tempeste, 20
-Jasmine Yander; Stable Hand, 19
-Isabella; Princess of Russia (Moscow), 21
-Landon; Prince of Australia, 19
-Arthur; Personal Trainer to Landon, 21
-Kim; Duchess of York, 22
-KJ; Duke of Brunswick, 22
-Efe; Princess of Kenya/Duchess of Saudi Arabia, 19
-Nico; Princess of Italy, 21
-Kalina; Princess of Hawaii, 23
-Aren; Prince of Egypt, 26
-Athena; Duchess of Greece, 18

~~~

𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼
(TBA)

~𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝘩𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟...
Last edited by Melliora on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Melliora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♕Royals♕ (Open)

Postby Melliora » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:25 am

Bump
“At life’s banquet of success I may not be the guest of honor, but I’ll be among those present.”
Melliora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:54 am

mark
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:34 pm

Jasmine//🐴//crush~calisles//tags~open
She got out of the cab and grabbed all of her luggage. The castle was huge she started walking toward the door. She knocked waiting for an answer she was the best horse trainer in her academy so she was hired for the royal family. She always thought the prince was cute but has never met him so she didn't know his personality
She patiently waited
Last edited by Gray! on Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphic psychic » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:46 pm

FALLON REDWING
[ 20 | female | closeted bisexual | tags; -- ]

fallon's heart was all a flutter as she arrived to the famously versailles palace. she had heard many stories and tales about the place. it was supposed to be extravagant and elegant, and fallon expected no less. but that didn't mean she wasn't excited. the young duchess, upon arrival, stepped out of her limousine as it was opened by one of her security guards. at first glance, the palace was breathtaking. she couldn't believe that she was going to be here, finding a suitor. to be honest, fallon was skeptical about the whole ordeal. fal wanted to find someone for her, not for her kingdom. it was selfish, she knew, but she could hope. fallon appreciated the pure beauty of the palace; her security guards followed behind with her bags. the romanov heir had a smile playing at her lips as she waited for the native prince to welcome her. a few moments later, another person arrived, a young girl. fallon decided she was pretty. fal offered a small smile before turning forward again.
sapphic psychic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:59 pm

Jasper Tempest/Male/25 Years Old
The young brown hair male started to walk through the garden. His hands behind his back while he was walking with his younger sister. He looked down at her before he clears his throat. He let out a soft sigh before he started to watch the garden for a moment. He smiles to himself before he was hit with a rock by his sister. "Watch it!" He grunted with a dark yet smooth tone. Jasper started to laugh before he watched his sister.

Jayde Thornton/Female/21 Years Old
The female started to look around for the room she was told. She lets out a soft sigh as she was lost. She places her hand on her cheek before she ran her hand down to her neck. "Where am I?" She glances around before she let out a groan, she couldn't believe she was lost with a simple task. She glances around once more before she bites her lip. "I should ask someone... But then I would look so stupid!" She started to scream to herself before she shook her head.

Ayda Tempest/Female/20 Years Old
She smiles as she went to the garden with her brother. She wraps her arms around Jasper's arm. She giggles before she ran ahead of her brother. She glances back at him before she started to walk around. Once her brother walked past her before she looked at him and toss a rock at his head. She giggles a bit before she tilted her head to the side to act cute.

Zander Andrews/Male/ 20 Years Old
The male started to head to his room, his eyes on the flooring. His blue eyes standing out from his dark looks. He tried to hide himself in the dark spots of the castle. He rubbed his head as he was thinking to himself. Why did I come here again?... Oh, wait I know. I have to meet people to try and make my way up to a high placement. God, I hate people and just want to ride a horse without seeing people around me.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby determinationss » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:04 pm

𝔖𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔢 𝔅𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔟𝔲𝔯𝔫

21 years old || female || pansexual ||tags; open

Although Princess Selene had seen this palace before, she couldn't help but fall in love with it's beautiful tilted front area, and the way it was still intimidating but beautiful. Selene smiled to herself at the thought of seeing Carlisle again. She missed her old friend so badly, it really was sad that they lived in different countries. Her ball gown flowed against the tile outside, her heels clicking. what she was truly worried about was finding a prince. love was something that didn't just happen. this event, this place. in fact, selene was pretty sure that she was dreaming about the fact that she was a princess. it felt like only yesterday she was an ordinary twenty year old girl. that had been a year ago. now she was friends with the Duke of Luxembourg, and friends with the Duchess of the Thornton Family. it was just a haze for her. she made her way inside of the palace, giving the guards a friendly smile. she was told the location of her room, when she spotted Jayde. "Jayde! You look like a mouse trying to find a place to hide from a cat."Selene mused, walking to her friend and giving her a gentle and loose hug.

the dress
determinationss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:07 pm

Jasmine//🐴//tags~open
she was let into the castle so she lugged her luggage into the building and tried to find her room. God this place was huge! She finally found it, it was bigger then her room in her apartment. She closed the door behind her and flopped on the bed she couldn't believe she was working for royalty!
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me