the college experience {always open}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the college experience {open}

Postby DeadSpace » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:53 am

20 ;; Bisexual ;; Irish ;; Outfit;;Felling: Excited ;; Location: Outside ;; Tags: Daniel

Oh, that's terrible! Do you want to go to the cafeteria and talk about it? I sign with sorrow, This child is getting heavy. I chuckle, then bouncing my child on my hip and then say to her, "Yes you're heavy! Yes you're!

20 ;; Bisexual ;; American ;; Outfit;;Felling: Embarrassed ;; Location: No clue ;; Tags: Isabella

Yeah, I'm fine thanks," I reply to her. Soon our new savior came to rescue us from being lost. Thankfully Isabella introduces us to the friendly boy who wants to help us find our way. I finally decide not to be the silent one and decided to speak up, "Yeah, I am a first year student and I thought I remembered there was a shop over here but I really have no clue now that I have looked around.

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱♡ⅯⅯⅢ♡⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△△▽△
Hello, my name is Saturn. I have been on CS for six
years. I have also been coding on and off since
January 2017, and would consider myself a more
skilled coder so please take a look at my shop!

(FallenKora is my cousin we trade unfairly!)
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△
my coding shop
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△△▽△
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱♡ⅯⅯⅢ♡⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
DeadSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:29 am

Theodore Locke
20|Male|Bisexual
Performing Arts
Tagged: Isabella, Eden.

Theo smiled again, and nodded. "Well, it's great to meet you," he replied, as Isabella introduced herself and the other girl. He was relieved to know that they were new students that needed help as well - he wouldn't have minded the embarrassment if the situation was different, but he knew that some people probably would have been offended that he assumed they were Freshmen students. "Oh yeah, I know of a few! The nearest one is only a five minute walk away. I'll show you," he added, after a moment of thinking about the coffee shops that were around. He started walking, glancing back to check that Isabella and Eden were following him, and spoke again, "This one has really nice coffee, and always opens really early, so it's a great place to go before any morning lectures,"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♡ Alexander •1• ♡ || » Sebastían •1• «

Postby hydroiid » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:21 am

name;; alexander
age;; 20
gender;; male
majoring in;; fashion design
outfit;; click
crush;; open
boyfriend;; open
location;; with sebastían
tags;; sebastían
"because of you and your skating practice we are now late." alexander huffed out in annoyance while climbing into his brother's bmw i8. riding with his brother saved him the expense of using up his gas in his own car. thanks to his dad being a lawyer and sebastían's dad being a real estate agent, the could afford nicer cars. while sebastían had the bmw i8, he had a mclaren 570. the both of them treated their cars like they were more valuable than a human life. they kept them clean and spotless and always took them in for a monthly check up to make sure nothing was going out or if anything needs to be repaired or replaced. alexander buckled up as sebastían got into the car as well.

name;; sebastían
age;; 21
gender;; male
majoring in;; fashion modeling and business
outfit;; click
crush;; open
boyfriend;; open
location;; parking lot
tags;; alexander
sebastían sighed as he got in on the driver's side. he shut the car door and buckled up before starting his car up. "it is not my fault that viktor made me stay later than usual, and you know you could have driven yourself to the college." sebastían huffed out as he pulled out of the parking lot of their apartment complex and down the street towards the campus. he loved his car, he owned a black bmw i8 which he had just gotten his license plates for last week. before that his car still had its dealer tags. this wasn't his first sports car but it was his first dream car that he always wanted. it was his baby, and a spotless one at that. within fifteen minutes, they were pulling into the parking lot of the college.
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumi » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:12 pm

acadia hayes
xxxfemale - nineteen - tags; august/jonah
    acadia nodded, "seems like a good idea to me." she eyed the map carefully, trying to take in all the areas. man, this campus was bigger than she expected. "it looks like we have a long walk ahead of us, jonah. tell me about yourself?" she prompted, posing it as a question. she was interested in learning more about the boy behind the glasses.
    {sorry, lil bit of wb}

ashton lancaster
xxxmale - twenty - tags; cai
    the girl had an irish accent which surprised ashton a little bit. although, it was extremely cute to him. "well d-mn, something about you just screams tourist, hun." he joked playfully, his voice cool and collected. he hoped this girl had a little bit of a sense of humor at the very least. "i'm not a tourist at all, nor do i wish i was. they have to leave and return to their boring lives, but me? i get to live in this beautiful place." he gestured all around him, taking in the beach view out the window. "however, college is a drag. which university are you at?"
lumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kyle, C.J., Malcolm

Postby JrB » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:12 pm

Kyle Grant|21|Male|Single|Straight|Crush PM me|Location Home|Tags Open
Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat @MrKyleGrant

Soon enough, Kyle got bored around the house and needed some kind of stimulation. He texted his two roommates, Y'all n***as meet me outside the student life center. Sh*t got boring round here real quick. I'll be up there in 20. After it sent, he went to grab his things and got changed into a white polo, khaki-colored cargo shorts, and some Jordans before heading outside to his car. It was warmer then than it was at practice earlier that morning, so once he got in, he turned up the AC before he started to drive to campus. Indeed, it took him roughly 20 minutes to get there and he found an empty parking space next to C.J.'s truck, parking his car beside it.

C.J. Freeman|19|Male|Single|Straight|Crush PM me|Location Campus|Tags Open
Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat @FloMoFreeman|Twitter @FloMo_Freeman

C.J. got a text on his phone. It was from Kyle. He read it and shrugged, thinking it wasn't a bad idea to hang out with Kyle on-campus. Hell, even Malcolm as well, since he saw that Kyle sent it to him as well. He hung tight for about 15 minutes before making the short walk across campus to the student life center to wait on Kyle.

Malcolm Kelly|20|Male|Single|Straight|Crush PM me|Location CCU Campus|Tags Open
Facebook malc.kelly|Twitter @MalcolmKelly|Instagram @kellymal|Snapchat KeepMalcolm

While Malcolm was sipping on some cold water, he got a text. It, too, was from Kyle. Apparently he got bored enough at home that he wanted to come on campus to find entertainment. He silently laughed to himself as he agreed it wouldn't be a bad idea to see what they could get into on campus. He hung around in the shade for the next 15 minutes before heading to the student life center, seeing C.J. was already there. They dapped each other up and started to talk as they waited for Kyle.

Feeling EXTREMELY salty right now.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:36 am

female ・ 20 ・ x ・ tags; cai, ashton (mentioned)

hermione walked down the street in her usual fashion. her bright brown hair was warm in the sun and her brown eyes were low on her map. being that she had just moved into the area, she didn't know much about the new place she was to stay. hermione had gotten a rather impolite response from a teenager she asked for directions. however with her map she found the campus and her dorm without much trouble. she reached the coffee shop she intended to try when she first arrived into town. deciding she wasn't very hungry, she stationed herself in the corner with her book. her eyes went fast pace across the paper as she soaked up the plot. after awhile she noticed a pair of people that looked about her age chatting a ways across the room. deciding she would rather read, she kept her eyes on her book.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

willow

Postby vixen; » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:26 pm

willow
tags; open

a back pack hung from her shoulders as she walked. her gray hair was pulled into a sloppy bun. a faded t-shirt, blue jeans, and black converse were her outfit as she used the sidewalk as a runway. the building ahead of her was her classroom. it's brick walls reminded her of high school. but a step through the doors proved that college was different. people milled about, the professor waited in the classroom which closely reassembled an auditorium. willow felt three feet tall as she walked through those doors and took a seat near the middle of the classroom.

her back pack rested by her feet as she pulled from it a laptop, notebook and black ink-pen. a silver watched ticked away as the seconds passed. willow waited patiently as the classroom began to fill up. it was crowded by the time the hands of the clock reached eleven am.

the hands were at two-thirty pm when the class finished. willow walked out of the classroom. years seemed to have gone by; dragging on for an eternity. she looked down at her watch, two-thirty five. she had another thirty minutes before her next class started. a coffee shop was near by and that's where willow would reside for the next twenty nine minutes before jumping from her seat, loudly declaring she would be late, and bolting out the door and to her next class.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ocean_ » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:14 pm

x caireann faoláin
    xxxxxxxxxnickname. caixxxxxtags. ashtonxxxxxage. twenty - onexxxxxmajor. dancexxxxxoutfitxx
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

indent cai chuckled softly, finding his sense of humor amusing , and his casual use of "hun" intriguing in the least. "yer a funny lad, i like that." she complimented quietly, leaning on the counter in front of her with her elbows. honestly, she wouldn't think about traveling any time soon, back home she got how annoying tourists were.

she didn't want to open up to anyone so soon, it was her second year and the young transfer student didn't really know anyone, and back home her mother had the habit of attracting stalkers. but she figured he wasn't that bad, so she proceeded to answer his question. "costal carolina, a pretty neat college, although school never got along with me. you go to college as well? with a handsome face like that, i thought you'd be on to better things by now." she questioned, she was surprisingly interested in knowing more about him...It wasn't everyday someone walked up to her and started a conversation so casually.

x august wakefield
    xxxxxxxxxnickname. jonahxxxxxtags. acadiaxxxxxage. twentyxxxxxmajor. literaturexxxxxoutfitxx
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

indent jonah smiled, falling into step with the girl. "well, i'm a freshman from San Diego studying literature, i've always had a passion for reading and writing, nothing really important about me other than that, i'm very vanilla...but maybe i could change that." he talked in a chatter like speech pattern, a blush forming on his face as he realized he really wasn't all that interesting.

he shifted his glasses awkwardly, smiling brightly to hide the fact that he was a bit embarrassed. "but what about you? you seem a lot more interesting than me." he asked, shoving his hands into his pockets.
ocean_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diivergent » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:42 am

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
name rosie collins
gender female
age 19
tagged open

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
She arrived upon the campus, saying goodbye to her taxi as she walked into where her dorm and room would be. She walked in, set her stuff down and laid down on the bed. Taking a moment to lie there and stare at the ceiling, she could not help but feel overwhelmed. How did I get here?" she thought to herself. She instantly wiped the tear from her eyes and took a deep breath. Throwing her phone on the bed, she left it there as she began to walk through the residence hall.
new username (2/23/17) used to be "crazy44tacos"

QUITTING! All pets and items must go. If you want to keep up with my life, my instagram is @alexatolen
diivergent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:13 am

Theodore Locke
20|Male|Bisexual
Performing Arts
Tagged: Open.

After showing the two the coffee shop, Theo bid them goodbye, then he wandered off again, returning to the center of campus. He considered looking for Daniel, but then decided that the other male would text him to say whenever he was ready to go back to the house. He was not paying as much attention as he probably should have been, but it was something he tended to do when there was nothing else to focus on. He knew where he was going, though - the Student Life Centre, where he was sure that there would a freshman or two that needed a bit of help with some thing or another. Knowing the layout of the campus well meant that he didn't have to pay much attention anyway, and in what felt like a few minutes, he had arrived.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me