the college experience {always open}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the college experience {always accepting}

Postby lumi » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:43 pm

acadia hayes
xxxfemale - nineteen - tags; august/jonah
    acadia nodded at appropriate times while he spoke, "wow, interesting." although, he didn't seem much like the type of guy she would go for, acadia found herself attracted to him just a little bit. it definitely threw her for a loop. cadia pondered the question he asked and thought what was most interesting about her. "welp, i am here studying marine biology. i am from winston salem, north carolina." she paused, thinking on it a little more, "oh and I have a bulldog back home. his name is smudge." she finished with a wide grin, not knowing what else to say about herself.

ashton lancaster
xxxmale - twenty - tags; cai
    "well, you see i am working on those bigger and better things you mentioned." ashton replied, chuckling slightly. "however, i also am at coastal carolina. are you a freshman?" he asked casually, messing around with a balled up straw-wrapper that rested on the counter-top. he had never seen her before, but it was possibly she may be an upperclassman.
lumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:30 pm

"Baby, I'm like a bullet you never see me coming"

Aurora//♍️//tags~Lucy//crush~impress her//her outfit

Aurora got out of her car and walked over to some people who were also at the entrance, she walked up to the other girl " hi, do you know where the student center is?" She asked taking notice of the cute blonde guy over there but she looked back at the girl. She looked at her own boots which had a bit of mud on them she quickly scratched the mud off on the pavement
● ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ●
| Hey there! i'm Euphoric c: | <3 Detroit: become human |
anything aesthetic | cmbyn | Lostgirl | Marvel | And anything romantic!

Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the college experience {open}

Postby taetxe » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:42 pm

seth  ♥  dawson
    college junior ; ; majoring in film ; feeling okay ; at college entrance ; tagging no one, tagged or mentioned ; status is single w/ no crush or interest, none planned
    ────────────────────────────────────────────

Seth arrived onto the main entrance when he just got done unpacking in his dorm, and went away from the house to go look at everything new. He already has been here for a whole two years, he didn't need a tour. But maybe he can serve as a guide and a helper for the the newcomers. Anything to keep him busy for his first free day back on campus. He ran a hand through his blonde hair, as he closed the dorm house building door behind him, and went on to walk through the hallways.

luciana  ♥  pryor
    college freshman ; majoring in music ; feeling positive ; at college entrance ; with aurora ; status is single w/ no crush or interest, none planned
    ────────────────────────────────────────────

Lucy walked around the entrance of college, the pressure was already getting to her. Man, her first day wasn't even here yet, and she already had so much on her back. Memorizing where everything is, getting her dorm all set up, and everything else was exciting yet hard. She sighed, as she let her hair free after it being tucked in her jacket. She swiftly turned around when someone became talking to her. Student center? Oh that wasn't too bad, she can do that. "Oh, no problem! It's near the way to the dorm buildings. You basically go the same way you do with the dorms. Except you take a right, instead of left. Left leads onto the dorms." She instructed, hoping to be of some help.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ocean_ » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:50 pm

x caireann faoláin
    xxxxxxxxxnickname. caixxxxxtags. ashtonxxxxxage. twenty - onexxxxxmajor. dancexxxxxoutfitxx
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

indent "nah, i'm a sophmore, just transfered from NYU, it was a little too much staying closer to home, so i moved to enjoy the freedom i got." she replied. cai tilted her head to the side, much like a confused puppy. what kind of 'bigger projects' could he be working on? she didn't want to dig to deep into his personal life, so she just let it go. "however, i've never seen you around, not like i've been here long anyhow. are you an upperclassman?"

x august wakefield
    xxxxxxxxxnickname. jonahxxxxxtags. acadiaxxxxxage. twentyxxxxxmajor. literaturexxxxxoutfitxx
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

indent jonah chuckled when she mentioned her bulldog, " marine biology sounds interesting, you should tell me about that sometime." he replied, acadia on the outside seemed like his type, but he could tell there was much more to her than said...sure he was naive, but he surely wasn't blind.

he eyed his surroundings carefully, making sure it matched up with what he had seen on the map. jonah always wanted to make sure he was walking in the right direction before they got lost. "what made you choose costal carolina? you don't have answer if it's too personal" he asked.
ocean_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:56 pm

"Baby, I'm like a bullet you never see me coming"

Aurora//♍️//tags~OPEN//crush~impress her//her outfit

"thanks you were a great help" she stated before walking off towards the student center, she had her backpack half on half off, she finally arrived and entered the building. She got her information and went to go find her dorm
| Hey there! i'm Euphoric c: | <3 Detroit: become human |
anything aesthetic | cmbyn | Lostgirl | Marvel | And anything romantic!

Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the college experience {re-opening}

Postby lumi » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:12 am

{{ hello everyone! i decided to re-open this and continue the roleplay rather
      than making a brand new thread. anyone who already posted a form is
      obviously welcome back, and new members are encouraged as well to
      join!

let's hope this doesn't die this time ;u;'
lumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumi » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:03 pm

acadia hayes
xxxfemale - nineteen - tags;
    acadia folded her last shirt and shoved in into her side of the dresser. she hadn't seen her roomate yet and actually hoped she wasn't assigned one. just what i need, she thought to herself, another person to tell me what i can and can't do. she shrugged it off and closed the drawer of dresser. acadia looked around one last time before adventuring outside to explore the campus.

ashton lancaster
xxxfemale - twenty - tags;
    ashton sat on a beach chair positioned in a sunny spot near the water. he didn't have to bother was moving dorms because he moved off campus for this year. he flipped his shades down over his eyes and settled back into the chair. there was no need to stress about the upcoming days of school for him, he was already prepared and ready to go.

[gonna use the old first post cause i'm a little lazy ;u; but they are both open]
lumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one

Postby FEMME FETALE » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:05 pm

I S A B E L L A
    G R A N T X X

Isabella kissed her dad on her cheek and thanked him for all his help with the move; her hazel eyes watched as her protector for nineteen years got into his car and drove away. It was such a liberating feeling not having someone to answer to and constantly strive to impress. The brunette happily walked across the vibrant campus, suitcase in one hand and a help leaflet in the other. She managed to somehow successfully find her dorm; it was cosy and inviting, she easily pictured how she could make it hers with some interior design. Isabella plopped herself onto her new bed and let out a sigh; this was it, her first day at college.
FEMME FETALE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one

Postby _Akat » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:11 pm

CHΣT ҜΣΠΠΣMΣR || TΔGS: Open || Clothes

Chet tried not to get emotional seeing his mother tear up as she was getting ready to leave. He didn't mind staying 10 hours away from her, not one bit, but his mother had different feelings. Luana, his twin sister, was 10 hours away from home in the opposite direction leaving them at 20 hours away from home, just great. He felt bad for his mother, her only two kids off at college leaving the same year, so far away from home. He held her hands in his, looked her in the eyes, "I'll call you anytime I can Mom, I promise" he reassured her, and gave her a kiss on the forehead, wrapping her up into a hug in the middle of his dorm room. Chet didn't have a very big dorm room, but it didn't bother him 'less to clean up' he always thought to himself. He walked with his parents to the car hugged his mom one last time until Thanksgiving break, and gave his father a hand shake which lead to a hug as well. He watched them drive off, waving at them, as soon a second he turned his back a tear dropped and ran down his cheek. Chet wasn't upset, he just couldn't believe that he was going to college, studying to become a vet, his dream since he was 5 year so old. He sighed and stuck his hands into his pockets Andy walked back to his dorm.

Chet was so busy he didn't even notice that he had a roommate. He didn't mind looking for him because he was busy studying his schedule so he could look around campus to find his class buildings. He started to sweat, and decided to head out. Chet was wearing a plaid button down, tucked into to his jeans, with a huge belt bucle from his championships, his boots, and his hat. The heat didn't bother him, he was just nervous. After finding all his buildings, Chet went back to his dorm, sat down on his bed, removed his hat and just sat there thinking about his future, the parties, the babes (maybe), the rude teachers, the cops, and of course the football.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the college experience {always open}

Postby G A T S B Y★彡 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:40 pm

♛ wrote:mustang gatsby thompson
nineteen
bisexual
tags; open
location; his dorm
Click. Click. Mustang unlocked the door to his dorm room, the room being only illuminated by the window glaring down on the couch that the school provided in the small basic living area which connected to the equally as small kitchen. "Guessing I'm the only one here. " He said to himself softly, before glancing down at the small sheet which informed him of his roommates, room policy, and which room he was chosen to sleep in. Gatsby opened the door right next to the bathroom and flipped on the light switch. " Might as well get to work..." He mumbled to himself, resting his baggage on his bed and preparing to decorate his side of the bedroom. He knew decorating it too intensively would be a waste of time since he had plans to purchase his own home soon, but might as well make it last.

{{ my boy is open for any roommates / tags }}
♛ dumb depressed furry king ♛
he/him pronouns
Image Image
find me on twitter @corgiparades
psn: disasterdisorder

ImageImage
G A T S B Y★彡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery