uhs | starting | accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

interested? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

si
76%
tal vez
15%
no (that's spanish for 'no')
9%

Total votes : 34

uhs | starting | accepting

Postby pereyra » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:35 pm

Last edited by pereyra on Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:21 pm, edited 9 times in total.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

story

Postby pereyra » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:58 am

march 8 started off as a relatively average day. there had been an earthquake the
night before, but that wasn't especially unusual, considering ulysses high school
was so close to oklahoma. it was easy to overlook.
everyone went about their days as usual, but just after noon, disaster struck. a
large sinkhole opened under the school and swallowed the left wing entirely- half
the classrooms, the gym, the cafeteria, and the library were gone in a matter of
seconds, and everyone in them was buried alive.
the surviving students trapped underground have what they need to survive, and
free reign of the school. with escape nearly impossible and no evidence anyone is
even trying to rescue them, it's up to the students of uhs to survive- but that
doesn't go so well when everyone has different ideas of how to go about it.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

plot

Postby pereyra » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:22 am

after part of the school is swallowed by a sinkhole, some of the students of uhs
are trapped underground and left to fend for themselves.
with the surviving teachers having died after trying to escape and causing the
roof of the teacher's lounge to collapse on them, the students are left completely
on their own.
naturally, they do what teenagers do and divide themselves by their cliques, each
one wanting to take control of the situation. this, of course, leads to a fight for
dominance, each clique battling for their own morals.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby pereyra » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:34 am

1.) there's a lot of these so bear with me. a lot of them are less rules and more
explanations of the plot, tbh.

2.) tess's rules apply here, obviously.

3.) use common sense.

4.) all levels of literacy are welcome, but one-liners are not, and i ask that writing
is in third person.

5.) i strongly encourage diversity. this roleplay accepts characters of all races,
genders, sexualities, religions, etc, and if that is a problem for you, find another
roleplay to join.
side note: i would really appreciate it if not all characters were cishet white girls.
thanks.

6.) this isn't a romance roleplay. while romance is welcome, remember that this
is a roleplay about a bunch of teenagers at war with each other in a small space.
don't make romance the main point of this. that being said, even genders really
don't matter.

7.) forms are up to you, just give me the basics: name, age, gender, sexuality,
personality, history, etc. do not put your character's gender down as masculine
or feminine, as those are traits and anyone can be those things, regardless of
how they identify. also, none of that highkey transphobic "obviously female,
duh" stuff.

8.) characters may be between the ages of 15-19. please, no romantic
relationships between 18 year olds and anyone younger.
it's gross and it isn't
wanted here.

9.) please only use realistic faceclaims, and post all forms in the discussion
thread.

10.) characters are more than welcome to move between cliques once the
roleplay gets started. drama is welcome. you may have as many characters as
you can handle.

11.) lastly, and most importantly, be kind to one another.
Last edited by pereyra on Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cliques

Postby pereyra » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:55 am

Artists
Leader: juliette ramone
Second In Command: halvor berg
Base: art classroom
Motivation: dominance
Goals: complete control, rationed food and supplies with themselves
receiving the majority
Members: (5/15)
- elliot kingston
- halvor berg
- jasper criss
- juliette ramone
- kim taehyung
-

Cheerleaders & Jocks
Leader: nasir assaf
Second In Command: jade addams
Base: weights room
Motivation: peace
Goals: equality for all groups with food and supplies rationed equally
Members: (8/10)
- austin smith
- delgado black-wood
- jade addams
- jason klein
- nasir assaf
- piper landen
- pranav hollis
- res. for mikoshiba
-

Loners & Outcasts
Leader: calix landbaugh
Second In Command: elijah little
Base: library
Goals: peace and equality for all, with supplies given out on an as-needed
basis
Members: (5/15)
- calix landbaugh
- elijah little
- hohepa dubois
- renée klein
- summer thompson
-

Nerds
Leader: paris diaz
Second In Command: lisbeth fiore
Base: cafeteria
Goals: complete control, those who don't side with them being executed
Members: (5/10)
- julia montgomery
- lisbeth fiore
- paris diaz
- percival evans-vitello
- res. for ร๏гςєгєรร
-

Queen Bees
Leader: sabine alvarez
Second In Command: charlotte durand
Base: english 11 classroom
Goals: democracy, with themselves in charge but everyone getting a say
Members: (3/5)
- charlie alvarez
- charlotte durand
- sabine alvarez
-

Rebels
Leader: charlie hartman
Second In Command: arsen corothers
Base: band storage room
Goals: semi-control, with themselves at the head of everything but everyone
being treated fairly
Members: (4/10)
- arsen corothers
- caspian d'ambra
- charlie hartman
- wolfie grant
-

Theatre Kids
Leader: mazie chang
Second In Command: luca aviles
Base: auditorium
Motivation: dominance and peace
Goals: absolute control of everything with an effort to get out of the school
Members: (4/10)
- eric anthony
- luca aviles
- mazie chang
- verity st. clair
-
Last edited by pereyra on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:13 am, edited 12 times in total.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

updates

Postby pereyra » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:34 am

any important news or updates will go here!
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1 | 1 | 1 | 1

Postby pereyra » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:52 am

halvor berg ; cis male ; he/him ; eighteen ; artist ; second in command ; location: hallway ; tagging: open
    Halvor made his way quietly through the hall, somber expression still present. Needless to say, he'd always been kind of a teacher's pet, and all the teachers being gone now, for lack of a better way to put it, really had put him down a bit. Anyone who knew him would know that he honestly didn't seem like the same person he usually was. He drug his feet as he walked down the hall, head down, though he occasionally did glance up, hoping to run into someone he knew. Things were a complete mess at the moment, though. There was no real sense of order, and nobody was sure if anyone was even looking for them above ground. Hell, Halvor had no way of knowing if there still was anything above ground.

hohepa dubois ; agender ; they/them ; nineteen ; outcast ; normal ; location: library ; tagging: open
    There was a large window in the library and Hohepa, under normal circumstances, was very fond of sitting on one of the couches in the library and staring out it during passing periods at school. It felt very weird now for them to be sitting in the library, on the same couch as usual, with books strewn all over the floor and the window broken out, a slope of dirt and debris and broken glass falling through it. After a few minutes of just staring, they finally forced themself to get up, walking over and picking up a book from the rubble, carefully wiping the cover off with the once-white sleeve of their cardigan. They'd never liked the book- Because of Winn Dixie. It made them sad. Still, they brushed the dirt off the pages and sat it on one of the shelves that hadn't fallen over in the fall, gently tracing the spine of the book before stepping away again.
    Hohepa felt completely useless being trapped underground, but maybe they could do this. Maybe they could take care of the library. Once they were all rescued, Hohepa was sure the librarian would appreciate finding the library in good condition!
    They did the same for a few more books before catching their hand on a piece of glass, yelping and pulling back quickly. Hohepa couldn't tell how deep the cut was, but it certainly was bleeding, and they were struggling not to tear up. A little more aggressively than intended, they wiped off the cover of that book as well, smearing blood on it, only to find that it was one of their favourites, Her Lone Cowboy. Hohepa froze, staring at the book for a long time, their whole trying-not-to-cry thing completely backfiring on them.

paris diaz ; agender ; they/them ; seventeen ; nerd ; leader ; location: girl's locker room; tagging: open
    The trouble Paris had was that they were very easy to distract. What had initially been a mission to gather those that they knew had quickly dissipated as soon as they had entered the girl's locker room and found a tube of red lipstick on the ground. Self control was never Paris's strong suit, and red was never their colour, but after being trapped in this God forsaken school for two days now, red was better than nothing, and they stood in the mirror modeling the shade, trying to decide whether or not it was worth taking. Still, hearing something shift caught their attention quickly, and their head shot up as they looked around the locker room with wide eyes. While it could easily have been the school shifting, Paris wasn't going to just stand by when it could have been one of their people. Remembering that they had left the cafeteria for a reason, Paris quickly grabbed the large, heavy metal spoon they had found in the kitchen off the counter beside them and held it in one hand behind themself as they searched the locker room, hoping for the best or just nothing at all, but anticipating the worst.

pranav hollis ; cis male ; he/him ; eighteen ; jock ; normal ; location: main office ; tagging: open
    The truth was, after the school had fallen, Pranav had just kind of... shut down. Which was very unusual for him. Shut down to the point where he'd spent the last few days sitting at one of the desks in the main office, staring at the broken glass door that usually lead outside and now was just an empty door frame with dirt pouring in. While he was usually much more active than that in every sense of the word, he couldn't bring himself to do anything else, especially when news of the remaining teachers passing away got to him. He was surprised that the remaining students hadn't created some sort of chaos by now, but he didn't give it long before they did. At this point, the place was a ticking time bomb, and Pranav was in a state of lethargy that he was perfectly content with.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

un | uno

Postby sunnflowerx » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:44 pm

luca aviles ; cis female ; she/her ; seventeen ; theater ; second in command ; location: girl's locker room ; tagging: paris
      Things have not been pretty for Luca the last few days. Usually she was laid back and in the background. Deep down she had always hated being shoved in the back. Whenever her family or friends came to see her, she always knew they didn't see her, not even once. They tried to play it off, but she could see it in their nervous smiles and guilty eyes. Now that the school has fallen it was left to a vote for their clique of who got to be commander. Luca spent all her energy on winning that spot. But no, she lost again, to someone whose always gotten the parts they want. To one of the pretty, conventional girls! God it's like that stupid musical!
      Instead of me, they promote Maize Chang. Make her woman in command. She's the general! Wheee!
      It enraged Luca. With that on top of the stress of finding a way out before they all starve to death? a few strings have snapped. She had gone to the locker room with intent to bust it up and sate her anger. Unfortunately while inside, someone else comes in. Lucky for Luca though, they haven't spotted each other yet.
      "Hey, i'm gonna come out. Don't shoot." Luca has to keep up an appearance for now, no need to be snapping at people when she's weaponless. Seeing Paris's spoon however, the only thing she can say is a wholehearted, "what the **** were you gonna do? Spoon me to death?" She studies them a moment and recognizes the shade of lipstick after a moment, She swallowed hard. She knew that girl, but she was either lucky or crushed. "Red's not your color, is it?"

jasper criss ; cis male ; he/him ; sixteen ; art ; member ; location: main office ; tagging: pranav
      Jasper coped with this mess the only way he could. Pretending nothing has changed. Which was hard, as most of his classes aren't in the side that fell in. He has been coming to the office and going through thing that had been left in desks in the spaces where a class should be. Sometimes even doing basic math equations to keep his sanity. For awhile he sat at the receptionists desk and played with the sun dancers. When the dancing flower loses its charm, he decides to try and ignite another conversation with Pranav. The jock was usually in the office, acting like a shut down piece of software most of the time. That, however, has never stopped Jasper before, and it sure isn't now.
      "Hey, is everything okay? I don't think i've ever seen you move and I'd hate for you to end up starving because of the bad situation. . .just know that I care, okay? You don't have to say anything, you never do, but I still. I hope you know that." he's quiet for some time. Awkwardly he grabs a piece of paper and a pen and starts to doodle. Thinking that maybe things are too different now.
Last edited by sunnflowerx on Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberry fields » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:58 pm

NASIR x ASSAF
( clique ) jock ( role ) leader ( tagged ) open

nasir sits down an empty hallway, his legs pulled up to his chest as he stares blankly at the wall across from him. all he could think about was wanting to be anywhere but trapped here - why didn't he stay home that day? if he could go back in time and prevent himself from ending up in this situation he would do it in a heart beat - just to be able to see his family again, to hear his mother's laugh, to see her smile. to hear his father's booming voice echoing throughout the house - he missed it all. most of all, he just wanted to go out and kick a ball around and feel the wind pushing against him as he runs. nasir sighs, shifting his weight as he moves to cross his legs instead and continue staring across from himself. he takes a deep breath and closes his eyes, tries to focus on his breathing and regain his cool. things were okay, it could be so much worse for him than it actually is. he could have suffered the same fate as his teachers and some of the other students, he could be completely alone with no food, he could be seriously injured instead of escaping with minor scratches. he's thankful to be alive right now. forcing a small smile, nasir feels the anxiety inside his chest gradually become more dull until he doesn't feel so claustrophobic anymore. as he sits, he feels something drip down his head. reaching up to touch his eyebrow, nasir pulls his fingers away to see a little bit of blood. a small piece of glass had lodged itself in his forehead the day everything happened and the thin slice left behind from it had been bleeding on and off ever since. "ya lahwy..." he growls out under his breath, following it up with a frustrated sigh. nasir stands slowly, keeping his fingers pressed tightly against the small slit in order to hopefully stop the bleeding. in the meantime, he decides to make his way towards the nearest toilets to grab some tissue and hopefully clean up his face.
strawberry fields

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

summer [01] & caspian [01]

Postby space. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:29 pm

S U M M E R !!
      clique;; loners/outcast age;; eighteen location;; library sexuality;; pansexual role;; normal tags;; Hohepa (briefly mentioned)

Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, the red head slowly dug through the library, coughing occasionally at the debris that was stirred when she stepped onto it. She had managed to collect a armful of books that seemed interesting enough to pass the time while reading, if she ever was able to get an area with enough light to see in. The light in the library was quite dim, and Summer couldn't see very well period, so she knew trying to read a book would probably prove rather difficult, as she could hardly read the titles.
    Soon, Summer retreated back to the corner of the library she had already cleaned up and neatly stacked the books in alphabetical order, before leaning back in the tight corner and drawing her knees up to her chest. She wanted nothing more than to just ball up and cry, and wanted to regret her decision for going to school. She wondered what her parents thought, what her brothers where thinking when they heard the news while attending college in England. She could've just pretended to be sick, or simply asked her parents to stay home after the earthquake; they probably would've let her. But she had dreaded doing make-up work. However, now she didn't really have to worry about that.
    Summer stood up again, quickly tying her hair off into some form of messy braid to get most of it out of her face before quickly scanning the library again. She rubbed her temples, a headache once again clouding her head. She stomped through the debris, scared to get cut after she already had cleaning the corner(it wasn't that bad, but if she got an infection she could be in serious trouble) and had tried to be careful, and was just thankful that she had worn jeans instead on leggings. Summer spotted Hohepa and gave the person a quick wave, wondering if she had even seen the wave because the library was so dark. She picked up another book from the debris, looking over a rather large, fallen bookshelf. It was sad, the library was typically so peaceful, and it had fallen apart in seconds.

C A S P I A N !!
      clique;; rebels age;; eighteen location;; a hallwaysexuality;; pansexual role;; normal tags;; open

Caspian was already sick of everything, and the band storage room, which, originally, when he was still a normal high schooler, would've seemed amazing to spend the day in, seemed like a prison. He didn't want to be annoying and randomly play on some of the instruments, so had managed to section off a corner to himself using cases. It wasn't very large, and he could barely lie down in it (he had to curl up in a fetal position just to lay down) but, he had deemed it his. It was at least enough personal space so he wouldn't be freaking out, and he had always enjoyed tight spaces, so it wasn't completely awful, as he kept trying to tell himself.
    Caspian decided to go out, see if he could open any lockers, or at least get back to his own as he new he had a box of band aids (being accident prone and prepared had finally paid off) and a collection of water bottles, because he was always thirsty, so he hoped he could get back and grab them, and hopefully could get back to the band room to share his findings with his friends without anyone else seeing him.
    Cas sighed and ran his fingers through his dark brown hair, taking his glasses off and gently cleaning them off on his shirt. They had managed to get dusty once again, and, despite his shirt being dirty already, it was better than seeing nothing but dust particles. The school hallways were eerily quiet, which made him almost panic. Cas hated the silence, always had, and now, that everywhere but the rooms where different cliques had deemed there's was completely silent, it just made the air hang heavy. He hated the fact that he was stuck in this mess, and desperately wanted to just go home. Hell, he'd even prefer going through an entire summer of school than be stuck in this stupid school with no hope of escape. But, he tried to push that aside and continue off towards his locker, finally reaching it at the other side of the school.
    He fumbled with the combination at first, but finally got it open, checking his bag and grabbing the band aids and the three water bottles he had collected over the last week. God, he was thankful for that now. He shut the locker quietly, looking around before starting back off for the band storage room.
Last edited by space. on Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
space.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me