Lincoln Wood Highschool ( Form Always Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Lincoln Wood Highschool ( Form Always Accepting)

Postby Nightpool089 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:20 pm

Accepted
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry Potter Role-Play made by me:Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You sort of start

thinking anything is possible

If you've got nerve

-Ginny Weasley
Nightpool089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dante the peapod » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:54 am

Username: dante the peapod
Name: Paris Lynn White
Grade: 11
Apperance or picture: Image
Personality: keeps to herself mostly, good grades, can be sassy if provoked
Sexuality: bisexual
Backstory: just moved to Lincoln Wood
Family: mom (Loretta White) dad (Thomas White)
her dog, charlie
little brother (Adam White)
Crush: none yet
Relationship:none yet
Group: artists

new to roleplay
Hi! I'm Amber and I like listening to Chicago. I usually post in Forum Games and if you'd like to chat feel free to shoot a PM or trade.
dante the peapod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightpool089 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:10 am

Accepted
You sort of start

If you've got nerve

-Ginny Weasley
Nightpool089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:46 pm

Username: Two
Name: Alastair Winters
Grade: 12-B (senior repeating the grade)
Appearance: Alastair stands at 6'2". He's very muscular and athletic, a typical jock look. He plays football and other sports with Lucas and the other jocks- and he certainly looks the part. He also has dark, messy brown hair and cold green eyes. His voice is remarkably deep and angry sounding. He wears casual clothing, and refuses to dress up for formal events. He doesn't care about the expectations. "No shirt, no shoes, no service?" Alastair will probably rip down the sign.
Personality: Alastair certainly doesn't have a very pleasant personality. He has an outrageous number of suspensions, detentions, and even encounters with the police. He has a violent temper and doesn't get along with others well, since people annoy him easily.
Sexuality: Heterosexual (straight)
Backstory: Alastair's mother was absent for almost his entire life. She would only visit occasionally, but she clearly didn't care about the family- she treated them like trash. Alastair lived with his father, who treated his son like garbage (there was pretty much a pecking order in the family, with Alastair at the very bottom). Alastair was blamed for his mother's abandonment and constantly shoved around. He and his father don't get along. They usually stay out of each other's way, since they always fight when they're together.
Family:
Mother- Agatha Winters- 5'10", black hair, green eyes- neglectful and rarely home
Father- Icarus Winters- 6'1", brown hair, green eyes- would shove him around often
Crush: None, he dislikes everyone.
Relationship: He has many people he already hates. Don't worry. It's going to be very easy to find out. He doesn't particularly like anyone, but there are some people he will tolerate.
Group: Jocks

Name: Timpani Steele
Grade: 12 (senior)
Appearance: Tall- 5'11"- and athletically built, with a muscular frame and a strong appearance. Timpani has a rich dark complexion, earthy brown eyes, and strongly defined brows. Her hair is shaggy and about shoulder-length. It's black, but seems to blaze auburn in the light. She has a deep and assertive voice (and sings the male tenor part in Music class). Normally wears athletic apparel. For formal events she wears suits or tuxedos.
Personality: Timpani can be a little rough around the edges, but she has a good heart. She's highly protective and altruistic, and doesn't tolerate people causing stupid drama in her school. If somebody does mess with her friends though, she will get angry and won't hesitate to beat them up. She works very hard in school and is highly motivated. Timpani does respect authority; besides her occasional fights, she's very responsible. She is honest too. Behind your back or to your face, Timpani is the same person.
Sexuality: Homoflexible
Backstory: Timpani grew up in an extremely musical family (last name passed down through her mother's side). They are so musical, they even name their children after instruments or terms. Timpani obviously inherited her father's voice, and took vocals lessons from him. Her mother would make her play instruments, like a drill sergeant. You might expect Timpani to be rebellious against her mother, but she's actually quite disciplined.
Family:
Mother- Cadence Steele- 5'9", blonde hair, blue eyes- very stern, kicks Timpani awake at 5 AM for training.
Father- Thomas Tyson-Steele- 5'8", dark brown hair, brown eyes- a gentle and nurturing father.
Brother- Gavotte Steele- 5'10", brown hair, blue eyes- an university honors student who excels at music.
Crush: None (even if she liked Rory a little bit, she wouldn't tell you)
Relationship: Best friends with Aurora Lane. If you mess with her, Timpani won't care about getting suspended when she beats you up and throws you into a Dumpster.
Group: Jocks

Name: Adam Lin
Grade: 12 (senior who skipped several grades)
Appearance: Adam is 5'9" and not very strongly built- he's thin and nonathletic. He has straight black hair and warm brown eyes, and his skin tone is a warm golden tan. Just like Timpani, he's in Music class and sings the tenor range- his voice isn't deep, but it is clear and powerful. He's always seen wearing some formal clothes.
Personality: Adam is extremely hardworking and diligent. He never gives up, no matter how hard the circumstances. Don't underestimate Adam just because he's skinny and frail. He has a temper. When you get him mad, he will never let it go until he gets even. When he's not angry, he can be quite a nice and helpful person. He likes to consider everyone his "study buddy" and is always available to help them with homework.
Sexuality: Straight
Backstory: Adam grew up with parents who had high expectations. He is studying in America, because it's harder to get into University in America, compared to Canada. Right now he's living with the Steele family. His parents are thinking of moving to America, but only if Adam gets good grades in his senior year.
Family: His family lives in Canada and rarely contact him.
Crush: None
Relationship: None yet
Group: Nerds
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightpool089 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:48 pm

Accepted
You sort of start

If you've got nerve

-Ginny Weasley
Nightpool089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:52 pm

cara denvers

Gender~female
Age~18
Crush~open
Personality~why would I tell you loser
Boyfriend~ forever alone I think I am cursed
apperance
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightpool089 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:53 pm

Accepted
You sort of start

If you've got nerve

-Ginny Weasley
Nightpool089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:09 pm

`` name ;; joshua, or "josh", walter
`` age ;; seventeen
`` gender ;; male
`` sexuality ;; unknown - straight (?).

`` birth place ;; san francisco, california
`` birth date ;; august 20th
`` star sign ;; leo
`` nationality ;; american

`` group ;; outsiders / artists
`` grade ;; 11th

`` appearance ;; joshua is light skinned and somewhat fit, he has muscles but they don't show very much. joshua's hair is dark ebony and scruffy looking, he has nutty, dark brown eyes. he is always seen wearing a red plaid flannel with a white t-shirt underneath, he wears the usual blue jeans and black converse shoes. joshua may wear silver earrings sometimes, but not very much.

`` personality ;; joshua is very self-reserved and doesn't speak much to other students. he isn't very athletic and dislikes going to gym and being forced to exercise. he likes sketching in his notebook in class, other than doing a bunch of work his teacher assigns. he is easy to annoy and gets irritated quickly, though he wouldn't do anything to the thing that irritates him.
`` positive traits ;; creative, humble, intelligent
`` negative traits ;; lazy (sorta), reserved, temperamental
`` likes ;; stormy days, sketching, animals, solitude
`` dislikes ;; school, large crowds, annoying people

`` family ;; son of kate and matthias walter, brothers with mark walter. owns a dog, rumor.
`` background ;; wip
`` crush ;; no one . . .
`` relationships ;; no one really . . .
ImageImage
he/him
im just here to be entertained
𓃠 my gallery 𓃠
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightpool089 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:21 pm

Accepted
You sort of start

If you've got nerve

-Ginny Weasley
Nightpool089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:14 pm

Username: WhiteBliss
Name: Caramal Brown Liziano
Personality: What gives you the rights to know? {{ Rebellious, easily annoyed, Hot-Headed, Protective
Sexuality: I'm just going to pretend that you didn't ask this question, Take the hint.
Backstory: Don't wanna talk about it
Family: Family? Please, Family is like clouds, they are good to look at, but they blow away soon.
Relationship: I work alone
Last edited by blissie on Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
hey it would be very nice if u ;))
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me