| what is love? | arranged marriage rp | CLOSED! |

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: | what is love? | arranged marriage rp | CLOSED! |

Postby nome senpai » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:19 pm

once velvets forms are posted ^^

Slowly getting back into the swing of things!!
Image Image Image
~ Come Join us as an Artist ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hysteria. » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:41 pm

ah, of course, no worries. I'm just excited c:
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nome senpai » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:39 am

Everyone's read over the Setting's does that sound alright with everyone?? or does anyone have any ideas?

Slowly getting back into the swing of things!!
Image Image Image
~ Come Join us as an Artist ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nome senpai » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:59 am

Mavis Beta November || female || engaged to: liam thompson

Mavis lazily reached over and turned off her alarm. She groaned as she sat up slowly. She yawned
    and looked around. She scratched her leg and the stretched. It took a moment to hit her but then
    she realized it was her 18th birthday. Mavis was filled with excited and couldn't wait for her
    birthday party. She had no idea what was in store for her for the next week. Tears slip slowly
    down her face s she made her way to the bathroom. Grabbing a clean towel from the closet she
    jumped into the shower. She did lot of thinking and pondering things in her head until she got out.
    She felt like a zombie, Lifeless, slow, and just shuffling around. She put on a read tank top, black
    jeans, a white over shirt, and her black converse. She got down stairs and her family cheered
    "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" All of Mavis' friends and family were sitting in the living room with gifts
    and bright smiles. avis put a fake smile on for them. She celebrated her birthday and then her
    parents pulled her aside and gave her, her last present. It was a phone. When they explained to
    her what was going on Mavis dropped the phone in shock. They had a long talk and after her
    best friend took her out for coffee.

"No...Way, i can't believe your parents set you up an arranged marriage. I thought that only
    happened in movies."
    Mavis' best friend, Eleanor, called out. "I know, I can't either. I
    can meet him and the only way i can talk to him is through this."
    She said as she lifted up the
    flip phone. "They gave me money to, a lot of money... to design my wedding, but the phone,
    It only has his number in it and choose talk to him or not... i guess he has the option to do the
    same thing, but either way the marriage is going to happen no matter what."
    She said and her
    friend flipped "Oh my gosh! TEXT HIM!!" She as she got closer to Mavis. She shook her
    head. "No, what if he doesn't want to talk to me back?" she asked as she stared at the little
    lack flip phone.

james luke enthoven || male || 21 || engaged to: kennedy jane arias

james rolled over on his bed and and groaned. His phone was ringing loudly in the other room of his
    apartment. He sighed as he sat up and got out of bed. He lazy walked to his living and picked up his
    phone and answered it. It was his father. Once he heard his fathers voice, James woke up, and ran to
    the calendar. He groaned. "A week james... you have one week to be ready for this wedding.
    our mother and i will be there to pick you up. Go outside and look out your door. you have a package.
    and so help me Jame you better be at that wedding and Ready."
    James didn't get to sat
    word before his father hung up the phone. Jame growled and threw his phone at the couch. Said
    various curse words and then sat down. He then remembered and went to his door and swung it open.
    There it was, a small little box. He groaned and turned around running his hands through his hair,
    frustrated. "That mother *bleep*, i can't believe he set me up with some women." He growled
    as he turned back around and stomped to the box picking it up and slamming the door as he went back
    inside, He opened the box to find a lot of money and a small black flip phone. He growled as he
    grabbed the flip phone an opened it. he went straight to contacts and *BAM* there it was. in bold letters
    it said BRIDE. james threw that phone at the couch and went to his room. going back to bed.

**********Important***********

Hey guys velvet has an internet problem. I have talked to them and they said it is alright for us to continue without them.
I know everyone is excited c:
I'm sorry to their partners, but they said they should be back soon ^^

So here's the first post ^^
nome senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallingCelestial » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:40 am

June Anne Collins | Female | Engaged to: Lucas Tyler Villanueva

June was woke at five o'clock by two of the maids her mother had hired rushing into her room. Downstairs she could hear her mother yelling and a bunch of people moving around objects. One of the maids carried a dark blue dress with beads on it into the room. The other carried a pair of dark blue flats and a makeup box. Through the chaos, it hits her. "Noo! Not my birthday!" She grabs the covers and yanks them over her head to only have them pulled back off by one of the maids. The maid pulled her out of bed and dragged her into her bathroom where the water was running. The maids left the bathroom letting her take her shower before they dressed her. June leaned against the bathroom door and ran her fingers through her brown hair. "Why does she have to do this every year?!" She knew there was no chance she could fight this knowing that both maids stood right outside the door and there were no windows except for one small one that she knew she couldn't fit through in the room. She took her shower and came out where the maids dressed her in the blue dress and braided and curled her hair. After three hours of dressing June into her dress and flats along with doing her hair and makeup it was eight o'clock. June knew what she had in for her as soon as she left her room. Her mother tended to go all out on her birthdays making it a huge party with a bunch of people she didn't even know or invite herself. She never had a simple birthday party or life for that matter.

She walked down the large flight of stairs and turned around the bend to find a large crowd of people all around. The crowd silenced as she made her grand entrance, her green gaze traveling over the many unfamiliar faces. She had a blank expression not caring what these strangers thought of her. The crowd cleared the way as she walked through to find her parents. June's parents had her at an older age and they were well into their sixties now. It was a surprise that she even survived as a baby but she made it. She came up to her always fake smiling parents with an angry stare. Her mother kept that smile on her face as she took her daughter's hands and she was forced into kissing the air on each side of her mother's face while her mother did the same. Her father stood there with an equally fake smile on her face as he took his daughter's hand and kissed it. At this time she was supposed to bow in front of her father but she did not such thing. After this little ceremony, she was left to mingle with the crowd. A little later on she had some food and then some cake. The party ended at one o'clock where everyone went home and she was left with a stake of presents that she knew she would never open herself, a large amount of cake, and some angry parents. As usual, she got a lecture on how important that little ceremony is and that she should be more respectful to them and their traditions. What surprised June was what came after the lecture. Her parents had sat her down and explained the whole engagement thing. She sat shocked in her seat for a moment before jumping to her feet, "You can't just do that to me! You can't choose who I marry or when I will marry! I can make my own life decisions so I don't need you doing them for me!" She turned around and ran up the stairs to her room. She closed the door and locking it behind her leaving her shocked parents where they were. She spotted some random phone on her dresser with a note, on it read her fiances name and what the phone was for. She grabbed the phone, not caring that she was in a dress or anything, she flung her window open. She climbed out onto the small balcony that lay outside the window and right into the tree that lay right next to her window. She climbed down the tree and ran from her house as fast as she could in her flats.

(I think this is the longest post I have made on cs.)
FallingCelestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

harley - post one || liam - post one

Postby hysteria. » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:27 am

- H A R L E Y -
wearιng;; x | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ;; n/a | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;; нoυѕe| ғιancee;; unknown

✖ Not many things woke Harley up early, but her 18th birthday was certainly one of them. Her bright hazel eyes shot open and she swung her long legs over the edge of the bed. Soon enough, she was dressed and in the kitchen, having showered the night before. Her long, thick hair was coiled into two rainbow braids down her back. A plain brown box sat on the kitchen, another one of her parents' pity presents. Rolling her eyes, Harley grabbed the package and whistled to the guilt present from the year earlier, a wheaten border collie, Sasha. Having done it hundreds of times, Sasha leapt into the modified carriage attached to the Kawaski Ninja 300 that stood in the driveway. Harley grabbed her helmet and revved her beauty into life. The nearest decent coffee shop was about a five minute drive round the corner. She killed the engine and pulled the helmet off her head, clipping a lead onto Sasha's collar. "Stay here Sash, I'll be out in a minute," Harley said soothingly, looping the lead around a post. Inside, the coffee shop was quiet, too early for anyone to be craving caffeine. "Hey, can I get a latte on soy? Thanks." The girl sat in one of the old wooden chairs and pulled the box out of her pocket. Inside was a dated, black flip phone and a note. Reading silently to herself, she digested the information. This phone contains the contact details of your betrothed. The choice to speak with them or not is yours alone.
      Harley stared at the phone in disgust, a heavy decision resting on her shoulders. She opened it, selecting the only contact available.
      Don't even think about contacting this number. Ever.
      Satisfied, she snapped it shut, just as her coffee was presented to her. Smiling at the barista, Harley stood and strode back out to her dog and motorcycle. Untying Sasha, she quickly mounted the bike and rode back home. By that time, her parents were up, a stack of pancakes on the table and bacon sizzling away on the hot plate. Around the food sat two people she hadn't seen in a long time. Her older brother and sister, Cam and Zara. Harley grinned and flew into her sister's embrace. "Oh my god Z, how's college!" The usual conversations swirled around the table as everyone avoided the elephant in the room. Harley's engagement. But it couldn't be put off forever and soon enough, Cameron and Zara had gone to get supplies for the day, leaving their little sister to face her parents. "I'm not going through with this," Harley snarled at her mother, her blonde hair swirled into a tight french twist. Her angry expression mirrored her daughter's. "This is your life now Harley-Rose, you'd better start getting used to it," she snapped, standing up and indicating the conversation closed. Harley glared at her, striding upstairs to her room. Within a few minutes, she had called her best friend Kat and was lying on the bed next to her. "Mom and Dad have given me a small fortune to plan this stupid wedding, I feel so awful about it." Her usually talkative friend was rendered speechless. "Hey Kat, I have to ask you something," she hesitated. "Obviously, Zara will be my maid of honour, but I was wondering, would you like to be a bridesmaid?" Kat squealed and threw her arms around Harley. "Of course! Oh my gosh, you may not be excited but I sure am, when do we start planning?"

- L I A M -
wearιng;; - | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ;; n/a | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;; нoυѕe | ғιancee;; мavιѕ

✖ Anyone who happened to pass Liam's room would have thought he was sound asleep. He lay under his covers, eyes closed, his breathing even. In reality, his mind was ticking over, going through every possibility he could think of. The marriage was set to be held in a week's time: one week after the bride's 18th birthday. Liam sat up, rubbing his eyes and clearing his head for the day. He padded down the carpeted hallway to the bathroom and showered, dressing into a plain black t shirt and jeans. Leaving his feet bare, Liam made his way downstairs to locate something to eat. Instead of food, he found a small brown package on the counter with his name printed in bold black letters. Curious, he grabbed a knife and opened it up. Inside there was a flip phone with a notecard resting on top. The card read: This phone contains the contact details of your betrothed. The choice to speak with them or not is yours alone.
      More confused than ever, Liam opened up the phone and saw one contact glaring back at him. Mavis November. He went to the messages app and began to key out a text.
      Okay, so this is weird. I figured I'd better introduce myself before we... well, you know. Anyway, I'm Liam, and I hope you're as nervous about this as I am.
      He took a deep breath and hit send, immediately snapping the phone shut and shoving it back in the box. A loud woof came from the back door. Laughing, Liam walked over and unlocked it, letting in the enormous bundle of fur and excitement that was his English Sheepdog, Winston. "Good morning, buddy," he greeted the dog, scratching him behind the ears. He knew that all too soon the rest of the house would awaken and disturb the heavy silence that settled over it each night. Almost within minutes of that thought, his younger, 15 year old sister, Courtney, stumbled blearily down the stairs. Immediately, she made a beeline for the coffee machine, already relying heavily on caffeine to function. "Morning Court," her brother greeted, glancing apprehensively at the cardboard box that still contained the phone. "Um, I'll be up in my room," he excused himself and hurried back up the stairs and sat on his bed, the phone in his hands. He stared at it, unsure if he wanted it to buzz or stay silent.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hysteria. » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:23 pm

okay, I added liam's post c:
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mavis ::

Postby nome senpai » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:57 pm

Mavis Beta November || female || engaged to: liam thompson

Mavis jumped when the phone went off. She dropped it and looked at it a moment. Her friend grabbed
    before mavis could pick it back up. "OH MY GOSH IT'S HIM!! he messaged you!!" she was practically
    screaming. "Laya please, be quiet and calm down. your so loud i can barely hear myself think." she
    said and Lay frowned "I'm just excited is all, I mean i feel bad but HE messaged YOU... HELLOOOOO, think
    about it, maybe he's not a bad guy someone you might like."
    Laya stopped and looked at her. Mavis just
    looked at the phone. "Come on mavis! grow a pair!" she added and then mavis picked up the phone.
    she flipped it open and there in the center of the screen was the envelope icon and his name. "Liam Thompson."
    she read it out loud. "Cute Mavis Thompson!" Laya cheered and Mavis looked at her and Laya zipped
    her lips. She pushed select read his message out loud to Laya "Okay, so this is weird. I figured I'd better introduce
    myself before we... well, you know. Anyway, I'm Liam, and I hope you're as nervous about this as I am."
    Laya
    and just looked at Mavis as she had zipped her lips. Mavis looked away from her back to the phone and replied to
    his message. "Hello, I am Mavis, it's a pleasure to meet you. this is very weird, talking to you, but it's good, as i
    would like to get to know you be for we... anyhooters, thank you...for messaging."
    and she pushed send. Laya
    read over it and looked at Mavis. "You really said anyhooters to him... really? she asked and mavis
    looked away "I'm stuck being his wife, Im not gonna pretend I'm someone else... i say anyhooters all the time
    to anyone so leave me alone.
    Lay rolled her eyes.

After haveing lunch with her friend, Mavis walked home. She had made Laya her maid of honor and she is all over
    it already. She been showing her wedding dresses, veils, make-up styles, everything. She wan'ts to help pick the
    place they are having it and was happy with how much money they had for her best friends wedding. Mavis was
    happy to have Laya around. she then got nervous about him writing back.
Last edited by nome senpai on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
nome senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raey » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:59 am

Hey guys,
    We only allow one character reference image or link per character (this includes outfits, pets, body modifications, and accessories; we encourage you to describe them in words).
    Please review the rules and remove the extra image(s) from your forms!

Furthermore you may not have images (including font images) or links to images in your roleplay posts. Please discontinue your use of these in your posts immediately.

If you have any questions about the rules do not hesitate to send in a help ticket or reply to me!
raey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikidaa » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:20 pm

Lucas Tyler Villanueva || Male || 20 || Engaged To:Kennedy Jane Arias
Lucas was in ebd still sleeping. His window curtains were closed so the sun's rays couldn't possibly wake him up. Lucas felt something get on his bed. It felt a bit heavy, kinda like a dog. It started to lick his face and Lucas eyes suddenly opened. His dog Ricky was on his bed looking at him. Lucas chuckled and sat up. "You always wake me up, Ricky" Lucas told his dog with a smile. His dog, Ricky, jumped of his bed and landed on the floor. The dog's tongue stuck out of his mouth and was panting like he was trying to catch his breath. Lucas got some clothes and went to the restroom. He came out wearing a red shirt and jeans. He went downstairs with Ricky behind him. His parents were downstairs at the kitchen table. His parents smiled and said their good mornings to him. They have him a phone and explained what it was for. Lucas gave them a nod in response. He finished up his breakfast before going back upstairs and maybe sent a text to his fiancee. He walked into his room before plopping down onto a bean bag. Ricky saw in a dog bed next to him. "Should I text her?" Lucas wondered. He decided to do it so he turned on the phone. He then typed in "Hi, I know we barely know anything about eachother, but I'm Lucas. I hope we could get along". Lucas took a deep breath before pressing send. Ricky placed a paw on Lucas's lap. Lucas smiled, "Don't worry bud, even if I get married, you'll always be my best friend" Lucas told his dog giving him a pat on the head. He set the phone on a small nearby table before getting up from the bean bag. Lucas got Ricky's leash before walking downstairs. Lucas stood in front of the door and Ricky stood next to him. Lucas clipped the leash to Ricky's before opening the door and closing it behind him. Lucas walked with Ricky down the sidewalk.
ImageXXXXX
ImagexxxXx
XXXXXImage
XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

If you try to save someone you

Hi, I’m Kunikidaa! However, you can call me KC! As you can
see, I love Bungou Stray Dogs and absolutely adore Kunikida
Doppo. I'm an old user who's been gone for a while, but has
decided to return. I love making new friends, so don't be scared
to send a PM! Feel free to PM me about a 1x1 or invite me to one!
My current goal is to collect every rat on the site.

She/Her|Roleplayer|Coder|Taurus|Dog Owner
Previously known as Ingenium
x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me