Long Dirt Roads (New and Accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Long Dirt Roads (New and Accepting!)

Postby eventer » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:37 am

CHARLOTTEXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPARIS
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCLARKEXXXXXXXXXXXX

╔════════════════════╗

charlotte / charlie nineteen female
xxx xxx xxx

not dating/crushing saxxy (horse) bella (dog)
xxx xxx xxx

tags open

╚════════════════════╝

charlie woke up early this morning, around 5 am, like she normally did. she pushed her hair back, but kept it loose. she pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans, a white tank top and then a black flannel shirt and buttoning it up a few buttons, leaving the top three undone, though showing skin, it was how she wore it. she grabbed her dusty black boots and made her way outside to start on her chores like she did every morning. she finished all her morning chores by 7.35am and was onto her own time as she did every morning. the rest of her chores were later on.

for now she moved herself around grabbing a black leather halter, with a cotton horse lead and made her way towards saxxy's stall. saxxy was a beautiful golden palomino with beautiful big dapples, he was defiantly her dream horse. he was a lovely stallion too, he was now thirteen and has been siring foals since he was two. (AI) and those ones who are old enough to compete have been doing amazingly. he was officially retired from barrel racing, and all competition after an injury in a competition... a few years ago when he was eleven, they were going for state national championships for the barrel racing. they had three runs over three days. and he was going so well, but on the third day, he came around the second barrel and stumbled, causing him to fall onto his knees, at the speed he was going he half somersaulted, going down on his shoulder, his back end coming up into the air behind him. charlie managed to fall out of his way. it wasn't till she realised he couldn't get back up that he'd actually broken his leg. 8 months in rehab and he was extremely lucky to be alive. 9/10 cases of horses breaking legs had to be put down afterwards, but pulled through. he can be ridden normally, walk trot, canter gallop, but he can't gallop for ages, and he can't do tight turns, which is fine by her as she is petrified of barrel racing after that accident.

she put the halter on the palomino before thinking and removing it. she smiled at him and bounced twice before throwing herself quite elegantly over his back. moving forwards closer to his wither and then clucking him out of the stall towards the trail tackless like she did every morning. many people thought she was mad riding a stallion in just a halter, let alone tackless, but after his injury she taught him liberty, to move off her seat properly, he could go from a gallop to a halt without gear if she asked, he was just perfection. she smiled at him and stroked his neck frowning at riley as he walked in front of saxxy before grumbling something about horses being annoying. she rolled her eyes and kept saxxy moving.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SAMANTHAXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCLAIRE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXRAVENXXXXXXXXXXXX

╔════════════════════╗

samantha / sam twenty one female
xxx xxx xxx

not dating/crushing vagabond (horse)
xxx xxx xxx

tags open

╚════════════════════╝

no more muse... she's just in the arena training.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SEBASTIAN XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMONROE

╔════════════════════╗

sebastian / bash / seb twenty one male
xxx xxx xxx

not dating/crushing jackson (horse) ben (dog)
xxx xxx xxx

tags dakota

╚════════════════════╝

as her hand suddenly collided with his face and squished his lips together he half frowned at her before letting out a small chuckle, "of course you love me, who wouldn't love me of all people?!" he demanded playfully, acting serious before letting out a chuckle. as she questioned riding tackless he shook his head, "no, no i mean, i wish 'she' wouldn't because she still gets the panic attacks when riding. they haven't stopped since the accident, and she refuses to see a therapist about it. they've gotten worse, she gets them when she's sleeping now. she doesn't think i know though... keep it that way for me darlin?" he asked calmly before watching as she mounts her horse. as she calls him cowboy again he simply rolls his eyes, it didn't bother him much, because at the end of the day he was a cowboy from birth so it was not an issue to him her calling him that. lil'darlin, darlin and love were not her nicknames, he called all girls that, it was just something he addressed them by if he didn't know their name. even if he did as he did with dakota. but he used them generally rather than their names doesn't know why, just always has. as she said she was going to keep calling him that he simply chuckled and clucked jackson into a calm walk out of the stable doorway, eyeing off riley as he passed him. he sighed briefly at the kid and then kept walking, waiting for dakota to come up beside jackson. he put his fingers to his lips and whistled, and within a few seconds of the whistle were two barks, one from two different dogs, a kelpie, the owners dog, and his dog ben. the pair always came with him on the trips checking fences, going with dakota wasn't going to change that. the two dogs padded swiftly infront of jackson and jack.

RILEYXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMASON
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTURNERXXXXXXXXXXXX

╔════════════════════╗

riley / ri eighteen male
xxx xxx xxx

not dating/crushing no pets
xxx xxx xxx

tags amanda

╚════════════════════╝

riley grumbled as his alarm went off at 6.00am. he slammed his face back into his pillow before groaning as his second alarm went off. to make sure he did get up. he gave a big sigh of annoyance but got up. pulling some jeans on his boots and then grabbing his navy blue shirt holding it in his hand as he brushes his teeth.

he makes his way outside and walked calmly shirt in hand for a few meters before grumpily pulling it over his head. he rolls his eyes as someone says 'klepto' it was kind of his nickname around here with some of the more brattier kids or more so people he p*ssed off. he sighed and kept walking grabbing the wheel barrow and fork, walking towards the first stall. mucking that out.

by the time he'd finished mucking out all the stalls, and taking hay bales from the ute to the stable it was nearly 7.50. he huffed calmly looked around leaning against the wall and hay while he watched all the 'country kiddies' all getting along like a bunch of weirdo's. he frowned at them, confused on how the hell anyone could be so.. friendly. he stared momentarily before looking away pulling on his glasses (same one's as in his photo) and looking through them. allowing him to stare at people without them knowing what he was actually looking at.

he sighed briefly and made his way back towards the stables only to growl slightly (if people could actually growl. more a grumble) when a girl and her horse got in his way. "mind looking where your going with that thing? some people round here actually have to work and don't want to get trampled by a mule" he snapped, irritated that she'd gotten in his way. he grumbled when he heard sebastian's voice, and simply looked up to show he heard him but nothing more.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔ » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:50 am

Dakota

╔════════════════════════╗

◾ Dakota ◾ Female ◾ 20 ◾ Single
◾ Disciplines ◾ Barrels, Roping, Steer Wrestling
◾Tags ◾ Sebastian

╚════════════════════════╝

Dakota laughed, "So what you're a ladies man?" Dakota said jokingly. Dakota gave Jack a cluck to walk on while she rubbed his neck with her hand. "Your secrets safe with me cowboy." Dakota gave a sincere smile while riding up next to Jackson. She walked Jack out the barn door and made him do a couple circles left to right. She stopped when she heard a whistle seeing two dogs run up. "Cute, a cowboy with a soft heart." Dakota gave a jokingly wink. While Dakota waited on Sebastian's next move she rubbed her hand along Jack's mane up and down praising him for listening.
xxx-remix.riding
┌──────────────┐
Link︱Link︱Link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ello, my name is remix.riding, but of
course just call me remix. c: on cs i
mostly code or role play, i rarely send
trades for pets etc, i don't put much
attention onto that stuff. i don't have a coding
shop as of yet, but if you'd like you
can send me a request in a pm. C:
i do horse riding, western. mainly
participate i rodeos, events:
barrel racing, calf roping & i have
thought about steer wrestling. i
sometimes do hip-hop, it's kinda
whenever i feel like it to release
energy. i have multiple horses so if
you'd like advise don't be afraid to ask!
└──────────────┘
♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:31 am

Darcy
Open/21/Female

After going around the field with Pluto she led him back to his stall and stroked the horse's mane "You did a good job today!" She smiled, "we can do another run-around the field later.. I just gotta train with Buddy" she said, she went over to Buddy patting the dog's head and walked over to the pen with the smallest amount of sheep, and then looked to the pen to lead them in, "okay Buddy, try to herd them" she said opening the pen door for him

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ςhαηzα » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:41 pm

✵Amanda✵
╔═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╗

eighteen
owns fairy//blu
stalls
feels fine
none

╚═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╝

🌊Amanda gruffed at Riley's words, but she had to be careful. He was a juvie an dby what her mother used to tell him they were often rarely ever happy. Him calling her horse a mule was what irritated her the most. "Your the mule!" She gruffed, extremely unhappy with her behaviour. Instantly she regretted her decision and she knew she was in big trouble.

⇠⇢
ςhαηzα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:51 pm

CHARLOTTEXXXXXXXXXXXX

╔════════════════════╗

xxx xxx xxx

xxx xxx xxx

tags open

╚════════════════════╝

charlie woke up early this morning, around 5 am, like she normally did. she pushed her hair back, but kept it loose. she pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans, a white tank top and then a black flannel shirt and buttoning it up a few buttons, leaving the top three undone, though showing skin, it was how she wore it. she grabbed her dusty black boots and made her way outside to start on her chores like she did every morning. she finished all her morning chores by 7.35am and was onto her own time as she did every morning. the rest of her chores were later on.

for now she moved herself around grabbing a black leather halter, with a cotton horse lead and made her way towards saxxy's stall. saxxy was a beautiful golden palomino with beautiful big dapples, he was defiantly her dream horse. he was a lovely stallion too, he was now thirteen and has been siring foals since he was two. (AI) and those ones who are old enough to compete have been doing amazingly. he was officially retired from barrel racing, and all competition after an injury in a competition... a few years ago when he was eleven, they were going for state national championships for the barrel racing. they had three runs over three days. and he was going so well, but on the third day, he came around the second barrel and stumbled, causing him to fall onto his knees, at the speed he was going he half somersaulted, going down on his shoulder, his back end coming up into the air behind him. charlie managed to fall out of his way. it wasn't till she realised he couldn't get back up that he'd actually broken his leg. 8 months in rehab and he was extremely lucky to be alive. 9/10 cases of horses breaking legs had to be put down afterwards, but pulled through. he can be ridden normally, walk trot, canter gallop, but he can't gallop for ages, and he can't do tight turns, which is fine by her as she is petrified of barrel racing after that accident.

she put the halter on the palomino before thinking and removing it. she smiled at him and bounced twice before throwing herself quite elegantly over his back. moving forwards closer to his wither and then clucking him out of the stall towards the trail tackless like she did every morning. many people thought she was mad riding a stallion in just a halter, let alone tackless, but after his injury she taught him liberty, to move off her seat properly, he could go from a gallop to a halt without gear if she asked, he was just perfection. she smiled at him and stroked his neck frowning at riley as he walked in front of saxxy before grumbling something about horses being annoying. she rolled her eyes and kept saxxy moving.

SAMANTHAXXXXXXXXXXXX

╔════════════════════╗

xxx xxx xxx

xxx xxx xxx

tags open

╚════════════════════╝

SEBASTIAN XXXXXXXXXXXX

╔════════════════════╗

xxx xxx xxx

xxx xxx xxx

tags dakota

╚════════════════════╝

he chuckled and shook his head, "if i were a ladies man, then wouldn't i have women surrounding me? i don't see any do you?" he teased, deliberately to annoy her, playfully ignoring her presence as a woman. he then looked up as she spoke of the secret and looked up again as she said something about having a soft heart. 'you wound me love, can't a cowboy have a thirst for bronco riding but also a love of animals?" he smirked, questionably raising a brow before continuing forwards. "ha, nah, i always bring the two with me. saves me from having to go down into the creek to get the cows out... course, if a calf is stuck i have to go down..." he grumbled slightly, "lucky i don't mind getting down and dirty" he laughed, curious if she'd take that seriously, or use that dirty mind of hers.

he headed along the main fence line, stopping as he got to the corner and wrapping jackson's rein around the top wire before sighing, fixing it with a small knot before mounting jackson back up. "i'll have to come back with the ute and fence strainer and more gear.. another break down there." he sighed. some cows got out.." he sighed and gave a high toned whistle, signalling the dogs to head towards the cows, herding them back over the fence. "get around ben!" he called as the border collie got to close to the front. but after a moment returned to the side and pushed the cows over the fence.

once over the fence he picked up the fence and just settled it so the cows couldn't go over again, but it was in no way fixed. he then headed along the creek with dakota looking for calves smirking as he spotted one. "your turn" he laughed, getting a calf out of the mud was always difficult, sometimes you needed a rope and a quad bike to pull the damn thing out. and this one looked pretty darn stuck. he smirked and looked at her dismounting jackson, looping the rein around his neck so if he took off they wouldn't get in the way. he never took off unless he got really spooked. he smirked and did the same for jack's reins holding his hand up for dakota to dismount, making it clear she was the one to get the cow out, no if buts or maybes. course, he'd help if she couldn't get the calf out, after he laughed at her first.

(haha lets make the boys take off hahaha and make them walk back which will take an hour or so hahaha)

RILEYXXXXXXXXXXXX

╔════════════════════╗

riley / ri eighteen male
xxx xxx xxx

xxx xxx xxx

tags amanda

╚════════════════════╝

(no one but him the owner and sebastian knows he's from juvi c: )

riley half laughed at the girls response and smirked before replying "really? your going to mimic me... i thought you country kiddies were supposed to be brutally honest? you know actually be able to come up with something half decent..." he smirked looking her up and down, some what checking her out, but more so just to annoy her. he then grinned and looked at her, "but if i were a mule, where's my tail and fluffy ears? i'm sorry but i'm not a mule, your horse on the other hand, has a tail and fluffy ears. therefore, mule. listen princess, i'm sure plenty of people look at your donkey and call him a mule behind your back, i'm sure even your friends do." he smirked and looked away. "but, like i said princess. some people actually have work to do, they can't prance around on their pony singing Kum ba yah..." he said, his voice harder. mentally chuckling, princess was defiantly going to be her nickname.

eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ςhαηzα » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:03 pm

✵Amanda✵
╔═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╗

eighteen
owns fairy//blu
stall
feels angered
riley, pat

╚═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╝

🌊She mumbled under he breath a few words he said as she returned to tacking up Fairy. She looked down at Blu who was yapping and growling at Riley, she patted the side of his leg telling him to come. She looked back out to see if Pat was coming out so she patted Fairy as she waited for her brother to bring himself and Red, perhaps going on a ride with him would take her mind off riley.

⇠⇢

ooc;
just realised how many mistakes i made in my last post o.O lmao

✵Patrick✵
╔═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╗

eighteen
owns red//blue
stalls
feels fine
amanda

╚═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╝

🌑Patrick gruffed as Amanda knocked at his door, but then chuckled and kinda laughed ir off. He jumped up, his alarm no longer ringing from a while ago as he pondered in bed earlier. He walked over ro the mirror and examined himself for a bit before gelling up his hair, chucking on his typical blue flannel, blue jeans and tan colored hat. He headed the way to the tack stall, picking up dust's tack and dropping it off at the stall, waving at amanda, holding Red's lead and halter in his hands. He looked down as Blu followed him down, knowing he was going to pick up Red.

Blu eagerly started yapping as they made their way to Red's paddock. His horse instantly pricked up his ears and trotted over, excited to see Blu.

⇠⇢
ςhαηzα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔ » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:31 pm

Dakota

╔════════════════════════╗

◾ Dakota ◾ Female ◾ 20 ◾ Single
◾ Disciplines ◾ Barrels, Roping, Steer Wrestling
◾Tags ◾ Sebastian

╚════════════════════════╝

Dakota laughed whilst grabbing her rope and throwing the loop around him, she gave a smirk afterwards when she tightened it. Dakota tightened the rope even more as she spoke, "I don't know, cause apparently a girl isn't allowed.." She loosened the rope almost giving a frown of a face before moving past what she said. She made a smile to hide it and hoped he wouldn't notice, she was the type to want people to feel sorry for her. "Well I guess I should've brought Ruby my lil girl." Dakota chuckled and tightened the rope once more, "Ha ha so funny!" She said with a sarcastic tone whilst shaking her head. She told Jack to move forward behind Jackson with a small leg movement. She stopped Jack once they saw a calf in the mud, "My turn? Well I guess I have to show you how it's done." She gave a chuckled with a smirk afterwards dismounting Jack. She grabbed her rope and made a loop to put around Jack's saddle horn. She then headed towards the calf in the mud and started walking in, right before she got the rope around the calf a cow was walking along a fence and one moo scared Jack and he took off not expecting so it pulled Dakota out of the mud. She went about 4 feet before she let go watching Jack take off, and her being dragged with mud on her must've scared Jackson because he took off as well.
xxx-remix.riding
┌──────────────┐
Link︱Link︱Link
ello, my name is remix.riding, but of
course just call me remix. c: on cs i
mostly code or role play, i rarely send
trades for pets etc, i don't put much
attention onto that stuff. i don't have a coding
shop as of yet, but if you'd like you
can send me a request in a pm. C:
i do horse riding, western. mainly
participate i rodeos, events:
barrel racing, calf roping & i have
thought about steer wrestling. i
sometimes do hip-hop, it's kinda
whenever i feel like it to release
energy. i have multiple horses so if
you'd like advise don't be afraid to ask!
└──────────────┘
♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:58 pm

Darcy R. Silva
21/Female/Open

After Buddy's training he followed her over to the stable, ignoring the commotion she stroked Pluto's head "ready for training again?" She asked and took off the nowcempty food bucket and placed it by her feet to refill it later, she led the horse out to the field and put on the gear again getting upon the horse's back, Pluto trotted around the field slowly speeding up, she looked back at the arguement by the stables with a small sigh "Well.. We can't all be friendly" and Pluto continued galloping across the field going around the barrels, a small slip but he got himself up before he successfully hit the ground, "soon you can learn somethain't new" she said, before Pluto hit an incoming barrel she steered him to the left

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:57 pm

darcy can bump into riley. he's a jerk but can be nice once he actually gives a damn ahha ))

size=150]CHARLOTTEXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCLARKEXXXXXXXXXXXX[/size]

╔════════════════════╗

xxx xxx xxx

xxx xxx xxx

tags patrick, amanda

╚════════════════════╝

charlie headed back a little after leaving, forgetting to grab her phone incase something happened. she clucked him forwards and continued toward her cabin. she dismounted and headed inside knowing the palomino wouldn't go anywhere. she grabbed her phone and came back outside slipping it into her pocket before mounting up onto him again looking up as she spotted patrick headed towards red's paddock. she smirked briefly and clucked the stallion into a canter towards him and his horse. smirking she sat back asking him to halt and she looked down at him through some tinted sun glasses. "what's kicking deary?" she smirked, knowing 'deary' annoyed him. she never said it to anyone else, it felt weird saying it... but she said it to him just to annoy him. she smirked at him briefly and looked up to amanda whom was dealing with the new kid riley. she watched him curiously, before smirking, good girls always fell for the bad boy, no matter how long it took. she chuckled, patrick would have fun with that. she looked back at him with a small smile waiting for his answer.

SAMANTHAXXXXXXXXXXXX

╔════════════════════╗

xxx xxx xxx

xxx xxx xxx

tags open

╚════════════════════╝

SEBASTIAN XXXXXXXXXXXX

╔════════════════════╗

xxx xxx xxx

xxx xxx xxx

tags dakota

╚════════════════════╝

having been leaning against jack, he stumbled a little when the horse took off. reaching for jackson's reins so he wouldn't follow, but after dakota got dragged, the stallion reefed backwards and spooked. which was odd, he never spooked at things like that. with a frown he looked down at her and rolled his eyes."well done.. didn't anyone ever teach you, tie the cow.. then tie the horn..." he grumbled a bit. his amusement gone from his expression. he didn't particularly like walking home. but his eyes lit up seeing her covered in mud she smirked and then laughed at her.

after he finished laughing he followed after her and grabbed the rope where it snapped. "you pull the rope, and i'll push the calf.." he said laughing handing her the rope and going up behind the cow whom if he hadn't been so stuck would have tried to kick him. he looked up at dakota and dug his hands into the mud grabbing the cows rump ready to push him out of the mud.

as they suddenly free'd the calf, the sudden movement of the calf, caused sebastian to fall into the mud, hitting the mud face first. with a groan he leant upwards and stared at her, pulling mud from his face. "don't say a word kiddo" he muttered briefly and deliberately pulled the rope, pulling her into the mud just as he had fallen. "now you can talk" he grinned and jumped up quickly, slipping twice as he climbed up the bank of the creek before running off a bit to avoid her wrath.

RILEYXXXXXXXXXXXX

╔════════════════════╗

riley / ri eighteen male
xxx xxx xxx

xxx xxx xxx

tags amanda, open

╚════════════════════╝

riley looked up a little disappointed she had no come back. "cya later princess" he smirked as she hurried away and walked off himself. getting back to his chores.

eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ςhαηzα » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:05 pm

✵Patrick✵
╔═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╗

eighteen
owns red//blu
paddocks
feels fine
charlotte

╚═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╝

🌑Patrick heard the clipping of a horses hooves behind him, shortly after seeing Charlotte pick up behind him. He rolled his eyes playfully as she called him deary, girls always had such strange little names and nicknames for everyone. "Just getting Red tacked up and ready so I can go for a ride with Amanda."He said as he slipped on Red's halter and clipped on his lead rope, taking him out of the paddock. He looked down at Blu who seemed to be chewing on Charlotte's pants. "Blu!" He gruffed as he patted his leg, requesting him to stand by his side. "Sorry about that." He chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

⇠⇢
ςhαηzα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me