Spy on the Celebrities

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Spy on the Celebrities

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:28 am

♫ scαrlєt lαkєfíєld ♫ 24 ♫ fєmαlє ♫ strαíght ♫ síngєr/sσngwrítєr ♫ tαgs- єvєrчвσdч ♫

Scarlet let out a slight squeak as she suddenly felt her body being lifted into the air. She looked back into his eyes and smiled replying, "You've read my mind exactly." She let out a smal giggle before awaiting his next move.

(Sorry I couldn't post sooner! I'm just pretty busy as of late.)
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:38 am

Aaron Shadows│32│Bioutfit

He grinned at Scarlet before he began to run upstairs careful not to slip on the wooden floor. Since he was used to sprinting and quickly avoiding obstacles thanks to his job, they made it to the balcony doorway in record time. Aaron seemed to freeze as he saw Rose's new friends and another man go in her room, wait a second, Rose was in the first guy's arms... Well you could say overprotective big brother mode had been turned on in Aaron's head. "S-sorry I got a bit distracted there" he said when he finally snapped out of it and walked on to the balcony.

(There is a discussion thread for (...) discussion Maddie :P but I had the same situation, Sorry >_<)
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:08 am

♫ scαrlєt lαkєfíєld ♫ 24 ♫ fєmαlє ♫ strαíght ♫ síngєr/sσngwrítєr ♫ tαgs- єvєrчвσdч ♫
Scarlet eyed each step, watching the water from her hair drip down onto the wooden panels, and hoped that he wouldn't slip causing a bad tumble. She let out a sigh of relief once they reached the top of the stairs, but was quickly cut off when he quickly bolted to the balcony straight through the hallway. Suddenly, she felt them stop at the doorway, and she noticed what Aaron seemed to be looking at and said, "Hey, is everything alright?" She shrugged it off after his reply and felt a sinking feeling once they approached the balcony railing. "W-woah that's a lot higher then I thought."

Last edited by _MaddieRose_ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Star » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:32 pm

Ebony Rose
♢ 24 ♢ Lesbian ♢ Businesswoman, singer and actress ♢ On her way to the pool ♢ Outfit ♢ Open
══════════════════════════════════

Ebony was late. She was supposed to be at the mansion hours ago, but she had other business to attend to. She was, after all, a very busy young woman. Anyone with a business empire like she had would agree. Then there was her album that she needed to finish recording, as well as another music video for a single from that album. She had too much to do with too little time.

She cruised up to the mansion in her black 1969 Chev Camaro Z28. It was her dream car, so she was willing to spend a fortune to restore an old, beat up one that she found on eBay. She was proud to say that it had nearly all original parts, with a few odd custom features here and there.

She was hesitant to allow a valet boy to go park her car. She didn't really trust the young man with it, but still handed over her keys, muttering a few words of warning that made the man go pale. After that, Ebony walked toward the house. There were cameras everywhere. She gave a charming smile when she was introduced to the audience. She had to admit, this was good for more exposure.

After being introduced, the crew told her that most of the other celebrities were near the pool area. Running her hand through her hair, she started making her way to where they instructed. As she got closer, she heard voices talking and laughing. 'Seems like I really am late to the party,' she thought to herself.
Dark Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:20 am

_MaddieRose_ wrote:
Scarlet eyed each step, watching the water from her hair drip down onto the wooden panels, and hoped that he wouldn't slip causing a bad tumble. She let out a sigh of relief once they reached the top of the stairs, but was quickly cut off when he quickly bolted to the balcony straight through the hallway. Suddenly, she felt them stop at the doorway, and she noticed what Aaron seemed to be looking at and said, "Hey, is everything alright?" She shrugged it off after his reply and felt a sinking feeling once they approached the balcony railing. "W-woah that's a lot higher then I thought."

_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me