truth inside all the lies -- kingdom rp -- open, accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: truth inside all the lies -- kingdom rp -- open, accepti

Postby zliti » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:29 am

marlie donovan : twenty-one : middle-child : tags; reed
    marlie smiled as the cat finished her meal, swiping her tongue over her muzzle to clean the dairy from it. "no, i won't be. i haven' seen my brother in awhile, lass, i want him to know i'm still alive... i'm sure he'll let me stay there. keep me in mind though, will ye? he can be temperamental sometimes," marlie winked before standing, bending slightly to allow myr to jump atop his shoulders. the cat balanced perfectly there, stretching across him and resting her paws on either side. "c'mon, then," he mumbled, making his way out the door and towards the palace.
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby John Shepard » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:11 am

Tyrell Mercer | Twenty-two | Ivolia citizen | Tags; Maximilian
    Tyrell put the armor aside and went to get the sword. It was a nice sword – the customer certainly knew what he wanted, and he wasn’t afraid to pay good money for it. The journeyman had spent hours on just getting the iron ready to forge it into the actual sword. Heating, hammering, cooling, then repeat it for several times. And the ornate hilt, with the commissioner’s family crest. It was one of a kind, and Tyrell had put a lot of effort into this piece.
    He took the sword outside to the fire and added some more coal to it to keep it going. The tools he needed lay on the workbench. He was not yet quite content with the point of the sword, so that was the thing he was going to take care of first by holding it into the fire long enough to make the iron processable.
    Little did he know that someone had been sneaking around the the workshop.
John Shepard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:31 am

{ L A D Y ~ S C A R L E T ~ A U G U S T I N E - Noble [Eviya] - Tags: --- }

Go up to the gate of the castle... Request an audience with the king as a representative of the Augustine household... Be allowed inside... Be told that the king will be informed of her presence immediately and be sat down to wait until the king arrived.
A boring start for Lady Scarlet Augustine's arrival to the castle of King Aril Donovan...

{ M A X I M I L I A N ~ L A R U E - Outlaw [Ivolia] - Tags: Tyrell }

Deciding to take a casual approach, Maximilian put his hood up--since people were more likely to recognize him as the outlaw he was if his hood was down--and casually strutted over to where the blacksmith was working; leaning on the building casually. He watched the sword burning in the fire for a moment before striking up some conversation:
"Lovely sword, good sir."
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: truth inside all the lies

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:50 am

charlie russell -- ivolia outlaw, twenty, male -- tags, ramza
    charlie glanced over at him, leading the way towards town. he would usually take him up on that offer, but he wasn't quite sure how the guards were on town at the moment. he'd have to scope out the area before he really did anything. "there's really no need right now, maybe another time?" he offered, a grin. he was still uncomfortable with the giant horse, but he was still a nice distance away from it.

arli donovan -- eviya king, twenty-three, male -- tags, freya
    arli let out a small laugh, that more sounded like a grunt or huff. "can't be getting tired of it yet, it's only been a year." he said with the slightest of smiles. "i've just been zoning out lately, needed a little quiet time." he informed her, leaning back in his chair. it was a little rickety after him always leaning back in it everyday and he read through the finance reports and letters from some random people. "plus, i have to get to a meeting with one of the augustine's, whoever they sent." he added, yawn coming. what would he have to do to convince her to come with him to that meeting...

reed mejia -- eviya citizen, seventeen, female -- tags, marlie \ open
    reed grit her teeth for a moment, almost wanting to hate him for actually having family. however, she kept her temper down. giving her generic smile, she waved. "well, luck be onto you." she offered as he left. it was about the time where she closed the bar and inn for part of the day, so she was happy to get some time outside.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BigBlueEyes » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:08 am

Freya Lanaster
Guard of Eviya Kingdom | Location: Eviya Castle | Tags: Arli
    Freya leaned up against a nearby bookshelf, careful not to hurt any of the books residing on it. "A year full of duties and responsibilities," the woman said in a light tone, a smirk on her face. Arli was a dutiful man but she knew how much he detested the formalities of being King. Freya shook her head, a smile on her face as she pushed off the bookshelf, watching as Arli leaned back in his chair. "One of these days you're going to fall and crack your head open, then where will we be?" Freya said with an amused shake of her head. At the mention of a meeting her eyes widened and she couldn't help the laughter that rumbled up from her chest. "You?! Arli Donovan sitting in a meeting?!" She exclaimed, laughter pouring out of her. "Oh Arli you kill me," she chuckled, wiping a tear from her eye. Then she realized he was being serious. "Oh crap, you're being serious? Oh that must be awful. Having to listen to some noble drone on about some petty squabble," Freya spoke, rolling her eyes. "Oh King Donovan," Freya changed her voice to one of a very high pitched feminine voice. "I was walking down the street and this other noble looked at me. You just must punish him for it," Freya laughed, shaking her head once more.
┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐Image
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
"All of this happened because of fanatics and arguments about the next world. It's time we start believing in this one."
—The Inquisitor
BigBlueEyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zliti » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:29 am

marlie donovan : twenty-one : middle-child : tags; arli, freya
    marlie rolled his shoulders, careful to make sure myr didn't fall, as he made his way towards the castle, yawning slightly as he came to the gates. he rolled his eyes as the guards intensely questioned him, and he made up some ridiculous excuse about his farm being raided by some wild animal and how he felt he needed to talk to the king. hell. he snorted as the gates began to rise and he slipped through. I could almost come off as a farmer. his appearance was rough, face unshaven and hair tossed, and slightly dirty from his recent adventures. "king arli!" he called as he came to the room he knew his brother would be in, banging rather loud on the door. maybe i'm buzzed. he shrugged at the thought, banging harder. "i request yer presence!"
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

truth inside all the lies

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:05 pm

charlie russell -- ivolia outlaw, twenty, male -- tags, ramza
    charlie glanced over at him, leading the way towards town. he would usually take him up on that offer, but he wasn't quite sure how the guards were on town at the moment. he'd have to scope out the area before he really did anything. "there's really no need right now, maybe another time?" he offered, a grin. he was still uncomfortable with the giant horse, but he was still a nice distance away from it.

arli donovan -- eviya king, twenty-three, male -- tags, freya
    arli was about to respond to his friend's teasing when he heard another knock on the door. the voice was familiar, but the accent made it hard for him to even remember who it was. "come in, come in." he ordered, leaning back forward quietly. if it was anyone dangerous, he had the dogs. oh, and freya of course.

reed mejia -- eviya citizen, seventeen, female -- tags, marlie \ open
    reed grit her teeth for a moment, almost wanting to hate him for actually having family. however, she kept her temper down. giving her generic smile, she waved. "well, luck be onto you." she offered as he left. it was about the time where she closed the bar and inn for part of the day, so she was happy to get some time outside.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BigBlueEyes » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:09 pm

Freya Lanaster
Guard of Eviya Kingdom | Location: Eviya Castle | Tags: Arli & Marlie
    Freya looked over her shoulder as suddenly there was loud and insistent knocking on the study door. Arli probably had to go back to being King. Her poor friend, he couldn't have a moment of peace. She couldn't feel too bad though, he knew what he was getting himself into when he decided to take the role of King. Arli granted the person permission to enter and for some reason she got an odd feeling, her hand moved to rest on her swords hilt. She was prepared to protect her childhood friend if need be.
┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐Image
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
"All of this happened because of fanatics and arguments about the next world. It's time we start believing in this one."
—The Inquisitor
BigBlueEyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zliti » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:36 pm

marlie donovan : twenty-one : middle-child : tags; arli, freya
    marlie pushed the door opening, allowing the kitten to leap from his shoulders as he paused a few steps in. "remember me, or has six months changed ye bein' king?" last time he had seen aril, his brother had been forgiving with him, kind even, but now... shush, marlie. he's your brother, he's fine. myr eyed the dogs in an interested way, though remained still by her master's feet. freya didn't seem to bother him, that much obvious on his calm and slightly mocking face. "whatcha so tense about, lass? nervous i'd do something to yer precious friend?"
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anxietee. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:45 pm

{annalise donovan} | aged eighteen | first twin | open

Annalise sighed, running a small hand through her soft, chocolate locks. The girl had been rather stressed lately, piles and piles of paperwork on her desk. She finally, finally caught a break, but now that she has nothing productive to do, the young female felt of no use. A soft, shy mewl brought Annalise out of her thoughts, making her gasp. "Ah, Taehyung, Kookie! I haven't been taking care of you correctly lately, have I?" The young noble picked up the small kitten, petting the golden retriever pup's head afterwards. "Well, I'll be sure to spend more time with you today, I promise." Annalise let a small smile slip onto her lips, before giggling. Nothing really interesting ever happened to her, so she decided the day would be dedicated to her pets, instead of her usual fretting over business matters.

(nyah, sorry for the late reply. still getting used to the time zones in osaka~ i'll be sure to post more often, though ^-^)
anxietee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me