New & Accepting! ⊰ (( paw prints

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: New & Accepting! ⊰ (( paw prints

Postby Loire. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:35 pm

( ' T H O M A S x
        ━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        [ location ] dorms [ tagged ] Kit Addison

He gave a small smirk at Kit's humble comment. "Well, I sure think you are" he said with a smile and cocked his head to the left. He smiled and put Winn down, reattaching the puppies leash. "Sure thing, there is never a dull moment when you own a puppy" he said with a snicker. "Well, when I was younger I helped out at a vet's office, but nothing like this hotel." Thomas was pretty excited to start his job, it would be hard, but he knew he could handle it. "well, I don't want to take any more of your time, you probably have to unpack, and so should I" he said with a charming smile.

Loire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loire. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:39 pm

( F I O N A
          ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          xxxage [ nineteen ]xxxgender [ female ]xxxrole [ dog owner ]xxxTagged [ wendall ]

The brunette smiled at Wendall. "I know, I'm really sorry for yelling. Its just, I'm late, my dog wouldn't stop barking and now I might get fired. But I shouldn't have forced my problems onto you" she said with a small sigh, that ended up sounding like a sheepish sigh. She was surprised when he offered her a dollar bill, most people she had met would've told her off and then ignored her like she was nothing. But, he was different, kinder. "Its really fine, but I really appreciate it. I have like a million blouses at home, keep the money" she said with a small, half hearted smile. Fiona pushed his hand shut gently and looked at her dog who was wagging her tail. "I, I never noticed, but are you working here to?"
Loire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ (( post five

Postby rocketstarletta! » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:24 am

( luna lockheart ) ──────────────┐
    gender (( cis.female )) age (( eighteen )) feeling (( bubbly )) outfit (( x )) location (( entrance )) tagged (( beverley )) form (( here. ))

hehe.Luna woke up to her alarm clock, she was still a little tired. She got up, and got ready. Luna put on a bit of makeup and then grab her bag in one hand and and carried Moondust in the other. She placed Moondust in the seat and then drove to the pet hotel, it was much bigger than she remembered when she worked her before. The girl walked into the doors and walked to the front desk. The very first thing she did when she worked here.

hehe.When Luna approached the desk, seeming She has been here previously, she knew where most things were around her. Moondust meowed at her, while she was holding her. She looked at moon and smiled. She then realized she needed to get to her dorm. When Luna turned around to walk to her dorm, she nearly almost bumped into the girl. "Sorry, i didn't mean to get in your way." she smiled at the girl as she asked her a question. "Yeah! I work here." she said in a bubbly tone. "I am Luna by the way." she said introducing herself.

( casper holland ) ──────────────┐
    gender (( cis.male )) age (( nineteen )) feeling (( content )) outfit (( wip )) location (( entrance )) tagged (( merula )) form (( here. ))

hehe.Caspian smirked."Well she's adorable." Then glancing over to the little puppies playfully barking at each other. Caspian listened to her response, he smiled. She then asked the same question to him. "Nope, this is my first time working here." he said with a small laugh. "It should be fun working with pets." he said glancing over at Cody barking once again at flower, he was really loud for a puppy.

( kit addison ) x ──────────────────┐
    gender (( cis.female )) age (( seventeen )) feeling (( shy )) outfit (( x )) location (( dorm )) tagged (( thomas )) form (( here. ))

hehe.Kit smiled at Thomas's response. "Thank you for the really sweet compliments, it really means.. a lot to me." she said quietly, looking down, Kit was always genuine, she was always like that. She never really got this many compliments before, she couldn't help but smile and blush a little. As soon as he spoke once more she looked up. "Yeah, definitely." she said with a chuckle. "that sounds really fun, I've always wanted to work in a vet's office." she said. Kit always wanted to work at a place like that, but she also really wanted to work at the hotel too. "Yeah, I probably should and you should too. But, it was nice talking with you." she said with a smile.

( august addison ) ──────────────┐
    gender (( cis.male )) age (( nineteen )) feeling (( happy )) outfit (( wip )) location (( the park )) tagged (( logan )) form (( here. ))

hehe. August smiled as Ace came over to Logan and then followed by a small laugh. Then bagel positioned herself in his lap and closed her eyes. She was adorable, August smile didn't fade. "I happy to see her too." he said, looking up towards Logan as she asked him a question. "I am in the dorm 2, I think." he said with slight smirk.
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:38 pm

Alexandra

{Tags- Kody ▏ Location- in hotel ▏Pet: Luna ▏Crush-none ▏Gender-Female

The pitty wagged her tail as the boy acknowledged her but jumped back when the cat hissed at her giving it a look as if to say "what in the world are you doing?" mostly cats liked her.. but she only liked a select few of them. When she felt the boy stratch her ear she wagged her tail once again and licked his hand. once she herd the name mother her eyes darted over to alex who was still sitting in the chair the canine herself barked trying to get her attention but alas the girl was too far into her music to hear her. so when the male walked over to the girl she pranced along side him happily rubbing her head on his leg in affection before sitting at her owners side. watching as he tried to get her attention luna decided she would help as she jumped onto alex's chest tilting her head as she was scolded but obediently got off

Alex on the other hand was completely clueless to the situation going on just in front of her as her eyes remained closed as she let the music keep her entertained. Her foot moved slightly to the beat while she held onto the can that contained the harmful energy drink keeping it from spilling everywhere. She was perfectcally content before she felt someone tapped her and not expecting it she jumped up slightly and looked over to find a male standing before her with brown hair blue eyes and stood about the same height as herself with her dog beside him she was about to speak but before she could she had a 50 pound luna on her chest causing her to wince "oh my god you're crushing me get off!" she said pushing the dog off as she rubbed her ribcage and stood up "sorry if she caused trouble i wasn't paying attention" she said to the male watching him

Last bumped by rocketstarletta! on Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:38 pm.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me