━━◆ D U E N D E | always accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

yeah?

yeah!
12%
yeAH!
23%
YEAH!
42%
no
12%
i don't believe what's on this thread
12%

Total votes : 43

Re: ━━◆ D U E N D E | always accepting!

Postby maximum entropy » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:44 pm

Terabitha Jones||22||Composer||Location;;Museum||Tags;;none
    Tera sat in a corner, a pencil behind her ear, as she stared at the music in front of her. Something was wrong--dearly wrong with the viola part, but unable to listen to someone play it, she knew she couldn't get it fixed. Sure, she could hear it, in her mind, but she needed an external source to be able to interact with it, change it, edit it. With a sigh of frustration, she folded the music she had just written in half, putting it away into a dark grey folder before carefully placing it in between two layers of cardboard in an empty frame. That way, no one would find it, even if they were looking for it specifically. Things had gotten to the point where it was almost unenjoyable to compose--it was so stressful to hide it. Constantly. Why had art and creativity been banned? Creativity was needed in everything--even math and science were only created because someone had been creative. With another sigh, she stood up and dusted off her pants, looking around to see if any of the others were nearby.
maximum entropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faithdakitty » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:52 pm

|Erik Nordrum|22|Male|Gay(Closeted)|Poet|Where: Museum|Tagged: Anyone|
Erik sighed, running his fingers through it hair as he looked down at the makeshift notebook in his hands. Poems. He needed to write more poems! He was part of the resistance, and he needed to make his mark as an artist but nothing came to mind. Setting down the book with his name written in cursive on the top. There was some much left unwritten... So many authors silenced but the government. Sighing he shoved the book away into the box he had lugged here for his stuff and went to a near by boarded up window, the dust from inside the museum nearly suffocating him.
faithdakitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifedoq » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:28 pm

mercury hae-jin roux

nonbinary - they/them - 18 diamoric sculptor tags; mission crew

mercury noticed their small band of fellow mission folks heading towards the basement. they followed obediently, eager to help. their laptop and phone was still in their bag however, so they grabbed it quickly on their way down. mercury carried the chunk of metal close to their chest with what looked like a death grip, and their phone shoved haphazardly into their back pocket. these two pieces of tech were going to help change the art community, and they needed to be as careful with them as possible.

the sound of the resistance's rescue crew sort of led them down as they followed a good five feet behind the pack. they bit their lip, taking steady steps and listening in to the ongoing conversations ahead. the dusty air of the basement was stagnant and dry as they descended, navigating their way through covered furniture and empty crates. they feared maybe not making it home that night, but heck, it was for the resistance they left their family for; the one they'd give their life for.
knifedoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShutterIsland » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:32 pm

Manuel Weir/24/Actor/Male/Hetero
TAGS: Anyone at the museum, Rei, Jerran, Jessy, Beck, Mostly Ayairos

Manuel nodded at Rei, oh... Right... he grinned scratching the back of his neck awkwardly, i should probably tell Jessy then... he stated before going to look for his sister. He found her with some other guy he recognised by face, deciding not to interrupt the two he left. Going back to the other people from the mission. As he walked down towards the basement Manuel looked around for Ayairos he wondered where she was and then he found her hey where are you going off to? The basements back this way? he stepped in front of her referring to th group that was about to leave for their mission. His 6'4 blocking her path easily a he looked down at her with a frown and small smile tugging at his lips. (And yes he has his shirt back on XD)

------------------------------

Matt Lunsford/26/Photographer/Male/Bisexual
TAGS: Anyone at the museum, Tijn, Ayairos

Matt nodded at Ayairos's response, scratching th back of his neck awkwardly at Tijn's comment dont worry... I'm not going... he whispered back to the red head as Ayairos left for the museum once again.

Hi!
I'm ShutterIsland! My b-day is on the 5th Of June! And Im in year 9 (for the second time...) I lived in Australia and France and I like to draw, write, watch TV, RP, trade with people and bake cookies! I absolutely love Manuel Neuer, Bayern-München, Germany National Team, Video games, movies and way too many TV series!

ShutterIsland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby decembuary; » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:25 am

(VIOLA DALE)

t h e m u s i c i a n

straight female location: museum basement action: preparing for mission tags: mission-y folks

(please note - viola is the revamped version of autumn, but please act as though she was like this all along. the art studio described on the third floor will now belong to london chandler - as for what viola was previously describing, let's just pretend she was talking about her friend, london qwq)

viola nodded enthusatically. "yes, my friend london likes it very much - she goes there often." argent gave a loud shuffle, though viola ignored it. under the excited, tense chatter of the artists around them, nobody would notice a thing.
unforunately, viola could not do much for the mission - she was skinny, with not a lot of muscule, so there was no way she could do much of actually saving the paintings. the most helpful things she could contribute to this project was her bird and cat, and maybe a few good ideas. heather was very good at ruining things, so viola figured she'd make for a good distraction.
"i think i'll head down to the basement," viola mused cheerfully. heather stood up and stretched luxuriously, and actually rubbed her nose for a few seconds against elle's shoe affectionately.
viola descended the steps to the basement rather quickly, and coughed.
the basement was one of those places the artists had purposely left dirty, to repel stray tourists and whatnot, in case someone found out the secret passage, which had never happened before.
and all at once the room was a bit too warm, the air dry, and the dust oppressive.
viola carefully took the silver passerine bird, argent, from her satchel, where he flew around in circles happily before landing on a crate and glancing up at her with beady, shiny black eyes. heather was in the process of promptly tearing apart a crate.
chirrup!
"yes, i don't like the basement much either." viola coughed and fanned the area in front of her face frantically.
viola's phone buzzed loudly in her backpack, and she expected that it was probably just a text from her mother.
"so, er - what's the plan?" viola asked to no one in particular, feeling a bit nervous.
🌟 burst forth! — they/them

my listography!

hello!! i’m athena (or decem!) and i like my cat and spacing out.
feel free to drop me a PM if you have questions about anything on
the site or just want to say hi. i always appreciate a good conversation!

my research data!! 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱
🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱

@Image — i love you!!
decembuary;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShutterIsland » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:24 am

TAGS: Ayairos

Funny you say that... Jerran just told me the exact same thing... Manuel said softly as he took a step closer to her his body only inches from hers. well I'll do it for you then... he smiled at her, putting a hand behind Ayairos's neck as Manuel pressed his lips against her softly.

Hi!
I'm ShutterIsland! My b-day is on the 5th Of June! And Im in year 9 (for the second time...) I lived in Australia and France and I like to draw, write, watch TV, RP, trade with people and bake cookies! I absolutely love Manuel Neuer, Bayern-München, Germany National Team, Video games, movies and way too many TV series!

ShutterIsland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:44 am

elizabeth scurried through the museum, lost in her thoughts. she held her books and pencils in hand as she made her way through the hustle and bustle. as usual, her head was down and her dark eyes were low. she turned the corner, looking for somewhere to sit and write. suddenly, she bumped into something, probably a person. her books fell onto the floor with a slam, and she immediately whipped her head up. Her brown eyes widened and she kneeled to pick up her things. "I'm... I'm s-sorry....." She stammered.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faithdakitty » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:57 am

|Erik Nordrum|22|Male|Gay(Closeted)|Poet|Where: Museum|Tagged: Elizabeth|
Erik turned to look at the girl who ran into him and simple smiled. "It's perfectly alright!" he told her, holding a hand out to help the girl up. He noticed the books and writing utensil and his mind instantly sparked. She must be a writer too! "I'm Erik. I'm a poet and a writer but I mainly dabble in poetry." Ehe informed her, holding out a hand to shake hers after he had helped her onto her feet, his pale blue eyes looking into her's.

|Faith - Female - Bi - Hufflepuff|
|INFP - Roleplayer - Writer - College Student|
|Trade With Me! |

||All Hail Swiftpaw||
𝙶𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢, 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕.
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚢.
𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚜.
faithdakitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:24 am

elizabeth looked up to him, and hesitantly took his hand. she shook it, and stood up. "yeah, i am an author. i'm currently writing a book, i'm about 3/4's of the way done." she said quietly. the author held her books tightly to her chest. she wasn't one for small talk, and especially not with a new face. her pencil moved around in her hand, as she was unsettled standing there. however she covered up her introverted ways by trying to be quiet.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShutterIsland » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:09 pm

TAGS: Ayairos, then Open

Feeling himself being pushed back Manuel looked down at Ayairos with a frown, before lookin away awkwardly I-... he didn't even have time to say anything that she had run off to another girl without anything else to add.
Manuel sighed, running a hand through his silky blond hair, pressing his back against the nearest wall. Well done, that was totally humiliating Manuel, do it agai sometime! he muttered to himself sarcastically before pushing himself straight again. Walking back to the mission folks and staying there quietly, which was very unlike him.

Hi!

ShutterIsland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me