━━◆ D U E N D E | always accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

yeah?

yeah!
12%
yeAH!
23%
YEAH!
42%
no
12%
i don't believe what's on this thread
12%

Total votes : 43

Re: ━━◆ D U E N D E | always accepting!

Postby knifedoq » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:03 pm

mercury hae-jin roux

nonbinary - they/them - 18 diamoric sculptor tags; mission crew, selphie

mercury picked their way through the maze of old furniture and transportation crates, trying to follow their crew. they hoped the warehouse was close by, hoping they’d be able to return in at least a few days. they regretted bringing only a few meager snacks as they felt a pang of hunger somewhere deep inside the recesses of their organs. they marched on however, through feelings of doubt and confusion, through hunger and tiredness.

upon hearing selphie’s voice, they whipped around, nearly dropping their valuable piece of tech in an effort to see their mission companion. they knew that they’d get closer to selphie through this, and that it'd prove useful in the future. “oh, um, yeah..? what is it?” they inquired.

knife - they/them - gay nb - adult
im not really on here anymore
knifedoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ━━◆ D U E N D E | always accepting!

Postby ShutterIsland » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:04 am

Manuel Weir/24/Actor/Male/Hetero
TAGS: Amar

Manuel hadn't realised that Amar was there, he was so concentrate on Ayairos at that moment.
Bein slightly taken aback by the boys rude and blunt 'insults' he got up in a flash, tensing his muscular body as he looked down at Amar from his 6'4. Who do you think you're talking to?! Manuel bellowed anger boiling up inside him, you should calm down before I do it for you buddy! he hissed at the boy in front of him, fists clenched.

Hi!
I'm ShutterIsland! My b-day is on the 5th Of June! And Im in year 9 (for the second time...) I lived in Australia and France and I like to draw, write, watch TV, RP, trade with people and bake cookies! I absolutely love Manuel Neuer, Bayern-München, Germany National Team, Video games, movies and way too many TV series!

ShutterIsland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me