Deserted Island (No Longer Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Deserted Island (No Longer Accepting)

Postby Dragon_Elf » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:25 pm

Deserted Island
You and your friends were on a 3 week cruise. At the start of the last week, there was a storm and the ship was shipwrecked. You and your friends had enough time to each grab a backpack and fill it with things you need and then got together on a lifeboat with a couple of adults who were rowing the boat but the waves tossed them overboard and you were left to drift onto an undiscovered Island. This Island has no signal, no airplanes fly near it and satellites don't go near it either. You have to survive until you are rescued, but the Island has it's own dangers. There are deadly animals, killer plants, and salty water. There are a few waterfalls and lakes with fish, multiple trees near the shore that won't kill you as well as most plants on the Island that won't kill you (Some of them have medicinal purposes) and the animals are all edible. Will you survive?

Rules
Tess's rules apply
No perfect characters
You have to be able to be hurt and killed
There are no powers - this is realistic
Don't kill or seriously harm another character without the owner's permission
Only 6 Characters
Please post as often as you can
Have fun

Anything Else
There is no minimum for typing, but please try to make it so others can reply
Nothing super high-tech in your bag
Ages are between 15 and 20
Nothing OP in your bag

Code: Select all
[img][/img]
Name:
Nickname:
Sexuality:
Personality:
+ Traits:
- Traits:
History:
Other:
Contents Of Bag:

Characters:
Elizabeth|16|Female|Dragon_Elf
Anastasia|16|Female|milatiger
Reed|15|Female|Colorfulcat
Thorne|17|Male|springcloud
Abigail|17|Female|A7621
Cassius|17|Male|K-250
Last edited by Dragon_Elf on Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:06 pm, edited 10 times in total.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deserted Island (Open & Accepting 5 More Characters)

Postby Dragon_Elf » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:13 pm

Image (But without the earrings)
Name: Elizabeth
Nickname: Liz
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Liz is a happy person who enjoys nature, camping and being with friends
+ Traits: Loyal, Confident
- Traits: Can be negative towards authority, stubborn
History: Liz has gone on plenty of camping trips with her family, has done survival courses and loves being in nature so she is well prepared when they wake up on the Island, but she doesn't like leading so prefers to follow or make her own way. She is the youngest of three kids, but this has only made her a fighter and stubborn.
Other: Liz knows how to survive in Nature but has minimal First-Aid training, she knows how to use a knife, identify herbs, hunt, make and use a longbow/arrows and always carries a belt that holds a hunting knife and a wooden mug with a purifier. She doesn't like having to go inside all the time to grab a drink so kept everything with her on the boat because the mug had to hang on the belt. Liz usually has a bandanna on her head and one on each wrist.
Contents Of Bag: 10 Meter rope, Swiss Army knife, Water bottle, Canned food, Mirror, Hair Brush, Phone, Flint & Steel (On a string around her neck), Kindling, First-Aid Kit, 2 Books, 1 towel, clothes, water proof bags. (Her bag is waterproof)
Last edited by Dragon_Elf on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SimplySimpingg » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:25 pm

Name: Anastasia [Ana-Stay-Shh-a]
Nickname: Annie
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Kind,Quiet,Smart,Cheeky,Fun,
+ Traits: She Always puts her friends and family first
- Traits: Worrys Alot
History: She doesnt like to tell anyone...
Other: She is a animal lover and rode horses for 11 years.
Other2: She is addicted to singingand Loves making stuff out of nature
Contents in bag: A blanket [Takes up most of the space], A Tub of yoghurt, Scissors, Plasters, Water Bottle, A 1980's Music Player and a Top 10 Hits 2016 CD,
Last edited by SimplySimpingg on Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
W.I.P
SimplySimpingg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:42 am

((Accepted!))
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Colorfulcat » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:13 am

Name: Reed Craft
Nickname: Ri
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Reed is usually quite sweet, quiet and easy-going. She can be quite stubborn but tries not to be too pushy.
+ Traits: Sweet, easy-going and carefree.
- Traits: Stubborn, sensitive and easily jealous.
History: Reed grew up in a fairly rich family, but despite taking advantage of it she was never snobby. She preferred to hang out with all different types of people and never acted above them. She had never been on a cruise, but when she found out that all her other friends were planning to go reluctantly decided that she would join them.
Other: Contents of Bag - sweatshirt, her sneakers, two pairs of socks, a change of clothes, her phone, an empty water bottle, two unopened plastic water bottles and two small bags of trail mix.
Last edited by Colorfulcat on Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Not all those who wander are lost
╚══════════════════════════════╝

ImageImage
╔═════════════════════════╗
Save Our Earth ❥❥❥ Our One and Only

╚═════════════════════════╝

Colorfulcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:43 am

((Accepted!))
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deserted Island (Open & Accepting)

Postby baekhyuns » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:36 pm

Name: Thorne Channdra
Nickname: None
Sexuality: Bi Curious. Mostly straight
Personality: Thorne can be very flirty at times, trying to get on the good sides of people, though is very stubborn.
+ Traits: Bright, Bubbly, Bold, Exaggerated.
- Traits: Stubborn, Flirty, Snappy.
History: It will develop
Other: Thorne stands at 6'5.
Contents in Bag: A small hand gun; a canteen; a knife; painkillers; a mirror; granola bars,
Last edited by baekhyuns on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hi! im baekhyuns.
stream face and
boom by woosung
and nct dream pls
thanks babies <3
baekhyuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:42 pm

((Accepted! Also, this is for everyone, Can you please add the contents of your bag? I'm sorry, I didn't add it to the form!))
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A7621 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:49 pm

Name: Abigail
Nickname: Abby
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Violet is a very persevering character and is always determined to finish whatever she has started.
+ Traits: Kind, sweet, determined
- Traits: Can be insensitive
History: Abby was born to her mother who has a sweet, quiet and kind nature and her father who was more violent and scared their mother. At just 3 years, her mother moved out to escape her father. As soon as they had left her father, Abigail began to show interest in dancing. She took Abigail with her but fell ill when Abigail was 5. Unfortunately, her mother passed away just a year later, leaving Abigail in the custody of her father. She didn't have a very pleasant childhood with her father and he was later sent to jail, leaving Abigail up for adoption. She did have other family members but the few who lived in the country were either not capable of caring for her or would not take her in. She was adopted and re-adopted four times before she was settled with her new parents. By this time, Abigail was 7. Abigail took up gymnastics and dancing when she was 7 and competed at a national level She gets anxiety attacks whenever she's touched so she has only ever had one boyfriend. Abigail grew up with her adoptive parents and six other siblings, who were all birth children from her adoptive mother. She was the youngest of the six and the only girl. As she spent most of life around boys, she doesn't get nervous around them like some of her friends. All of Abigail's brothers are very protective of her and do their best to keep her from getting panicked when people touch her without warning. Doing Gymnastics and Dancing is Abigail’s 'escape' from reality

Other: -nope-
A7621

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Johnny Stevens » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:55 pm

Nickname: Cass
Height: 6'2
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Cassius has a very vibrant personality that attracts people to him. He is quite outgoing and loves a good prank. Cassius tends to pout like a child when something doesn't go his way, but can step up to be a leader if needed.
+ Traits: outgoing, fearless, leadership qualities.
- Traits: sarcastic, childish, leaps before he looks.
History: Cassius was born on July 22nd. He was a vibrant child and took up dancing from a young age, and continued throughout his schooling. He also did a variety of sports such as wrestling and trapshooting. He used to go hunting with his aunt in Canada when he was younger, and learned a few survival skills from those experiences.
Other: Cassius grabbed a backpack that contained MREs and a survival knife kit. He tends to use his upper body strength for a lot of things, which means that if he gets seriously injured on his upper body, it could be game over.

Howdy folks, I’m JS.
I’m a QC Scientist, it’s a neat career.
---
If I had a quote to put here, you best believe I'd do it
---
I'm extremely inactive since I've outgrown this site, but I come back on occasion for nostalgia's sake. Have a wonderful day <3~
---
signature made by
yours truly
Johnny Stevens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me