The House On Hummingbird Island RP Accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The House On Hummingbird Island RP Accepting!

Postby kalcifer » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:48 pm

| Idie Grace | Pets: Baronet, Homer | Tags: Clarissa Bane |

Idie: "At least you slept well, I got to sleep quickly but had nightmares. I woke up in the middle of the night and struggled to get back to sleep." I say. I cut into a piece of fresh bread and I smoothly butter it. I add a fried egg on top and put some slices of bacon at the side.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:17 am

Clarissa Bane|16|Female

"Dang! That must be annoying. And really, you have to have eggs in the same room as me?? UGH! I'm going outside!" I get up and walk out into the garden, breathing in the fresh air and listening to the birds. A beautiful sight! I'm happy to be here, and with Idie and Violet, it's even better!
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:19 am

ddac7cbc2c8ad3afaa0ff7c35c6e5cc0.jpg
ddac7cbc2c8ad3afaa0ff7c35c6e5cc0.jpg (49.97 KiB) Viewed 37 times

Name- Tancered Zigonia
Age-12
Gender- male
Crush- None
+ Traits- He is very quiet and loyal. A great listener and worker
- Traits- He often neglects his own needs in order to get more done. He isn't very strong either and has a tendency to beat himself up over a job he could not complete
History- Tancered was born on Hummingbird Island but was quickly abandoned and left to be an orphan. He roamed the island a young orphan left to die. Until one rainy night he was found huddled under a tree and trying to escape from the rain. He was taken back to Hummingbird Mansion and soon began to earn his place as a servant.
Pets- None at the moment
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:07 pm

(Accepted!)

| Idie Grace | Pets: Baronet, Homer | Tags: Open |

Idie: I finish of my food and wander outside. Homer sits on his perch. "Hello Homer." I say as he jumps onto my shoulder. I walk down to the small stables. I take Baronet out clip a lead rein onto him. He nickers softly. "Good morning Baronet!" I call cheerfully. I lead him into the house, He will be safe there. I walk past Violet. "I am gonna leave Baronet in the hallway if that is ok with you." I ask, un-clipping his halter.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:35 am

Tancered Zigonia|Personal Servant: Open|Tagged:Noone
Tancered: I gave a small sigh as I polish the silver once more. Since the death of the old Master of this Mansion many of the staff had taken leave, but those that remained soon received word that new owners of the staff had been chosen. Ecstatic as we where three had arrived and all three female. Needless to say I was rather bored and lonely. I sighed moving to the next piece of silverware, in fact this was the third time today I was polishing this since I had no task to perform.
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:50 am

| Idie Grace | Pets: Baronet, Homer | Tags: Tancered |

Idie: "Anyway," I say adressing Voilet, "I am going to talk to one of the servants." I don't like using the word servant to adress people but what else should I call them. I spot on polishing. "Hello, I am in need of getting to know people, my name is Idie, what is yours?" I ask, trying to be polite.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:59 am

Tancered Zigonia|Personal Servant: Open|Tagged:Idie
Tancered: I froze as a voice speaks to me snapping me out of my world of thoughts. I quickly see whom addressed me only t realize it was one of the new masters of the house. I tried the small squeak that escapes my lips as I quickly fall into a bow. Remaining that way I answer her question,"Madame Grace my name is Tancered."
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vivienne "wren" ballesdens

Postby vixen; » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:04 pm

full name: vivienne ballesdens
nickname: wren (doesn't go by vivenne)
nationality: french, born just outside of paris, france
personality: a firecracker. wren's loves to write, creating a world is simply her favorite pleasure. not only writing, but seeing that world on the screen is all she wants to do. she isn't soft spoken or timid in her ways. a laptop is almost always glued to her fingertips. blank notebooks line her bookshelf and more often than not wren's dorm room soon becomes a mess. a love of animals has always followed closely behind her love of writing and film. of all dogs, the tall, lanky beast are her favorites. she finds beauty in the scenery around and her camera's memory is filled with pictures of animals or just everyday items around her dorm.
history: she grew up in the city of love. paris, france. her mother was born and raised in the city, while her father was born in italy but raised in spain, resulting in a spanish speaking man with an italian accent. a strange mix. her mother and father met in america on a business trip and fell in love. upon returning to eurpoe, her father moved to paris so that he could be closer to her mother. later the two married and in their third year of marriage, they had wren. wren grew up in the streets of paris, france. she spoke both french and spanish, learning each language from her parents. at the age of sixteen wren went to live in the united states with an aunt on her mother's side. english was easy to learn for the intelligent girl and she quickly fell in love with america's love of movies and short films. wren took the nickname wren when she moved to america and it was suggested by her aunt that she find a name that was easier to pronounce. upon seeing the small bird sitting outside her window, vivienne took the nickname wren after the little bird.
sexuality: hetero
relationship status: single (pm me)
crush: no one (pm me)
pets; frenchy
other: speaks both french and spanish fluently, but struggles with english at times.
hi! i haven't been on this site in years. i'm pretty open to trading away my pets as i doubt that i will be on here again.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Accepted! It would be helpful to have a pet form for Frenchy but it is not needed. Keep in mind this is about 1929 as said on the first post, she can have an old camera though. I hope this isn't too much trouble.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:05 pm

(I really excited. Love the idea and cant wait to see how it plays out.)
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me