True Love (Couples) (Open!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

True Love (Couples) (Open!)

Postby FallingCelestial » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:47 pm

"Lᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴏʀʀʏ,"
ᴏʀ sᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍᴏᴜs ʟɪɴᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ Lᴏᴠᴇ Sᴛᴏʀʏ ɢᴏᴇs.
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇғɪɴᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ
ᴇxᴘᴇʀᴛs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀᴜsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ. Pᴇʀʜᴀᴘs ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ
ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴀs ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ.
Last edited by FallingCelestial on Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
FallingCelestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

True Love: Couples

Postby FallingCelestial » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:49 am

Sʜᴇ's ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ. Gᴏᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇʙᴇʟ sᴏᴜʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ɢʏᴘsʏ, ᴡɪʟᴅ sᴛʏʟᴇ. Sʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛɪᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ. I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. Mɪɢʜᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ Gᴏᴅ sʜᴇ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇs ᴍᴇ ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ.
-Kenny Chesney

She is a wild country girl who is always looking for an adventure. He is a polished business man who is always working. He was sent by his boss to offer a settlement to her family for their farm. Her family has been losing money and can no longer pay for the farm. They have tried everything but she is determined to keep the farm. He has been ordered to do what ever it takes to get the farm...that evens tricking this girl to fall in love with him and make her sign the agreement. Little does he know, he is slowly falling for this wild child even though he wasn't supposed to. Now will he choose his job or his true love?

Business Man: hyukshin lee | X
Wild Child: Emily Jones | X

Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ, ᴡᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀ sᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀʟ ᴘᴀʀᴋ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ. Dᴀʀᴋ ᴅᴀʏs, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ sᴏ ғɪɴᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ.
- The Girl and The Dreamcatcher

She is a struggling singer with dreams. He is a famous musician who has formed his dreams. He has everything he ever wanted while she has nothing. When the two meet, they feel a connection but hide it. He offers to help her fulfill her dreams in return he gets nothing...at least he thinks. The two fall for each other but he is about to go on a tour with his band...while she starts her singing career. They force themselves to stop caring about each other but there is still a spark that is just waiting to form into a flame. Will they discover that they are meant to be and can't hide their feelings?

Musician: Open
Singer: luciana pryor | X

Iғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ I'ᴅ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ. Dʀɪᴠᴇ ʜɪɢʜᴡᴀʏs ᴀɴᴅ ʙʏᴡᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ.Oᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Oᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ...Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ Cᴏᴍᴇs Bᴀᴄᴋ Tᴏ Yᴏᴜ.
-Jensen House

They were best friend when they were young. They did everything with each other. Then, she moved away with her family. They never saw each other again for years until she came back. Everything has changed though. He has remained in their home town and she had left and traveled the world. She had no idea that he was still in town but when they came upon each other, something happened. He discovers the feelings that he has had for her over these many years. She on the other hand has yet to realize the fact they are meant to be together. She denies her feelings and tries to avoid him...but they just keep finding themselves together again and again. Will she let her feelings shine and let herself fall in love with her best friend?

The Boy: Reserved
The Girl: Reserved

Sʜᴇ sᴇᴛs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ, ʙᴜʀɴs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀs. I'ᴍ ʙʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, sʜᴇ sᴇᴛs, sʜᴇ sᴇᴛs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ.
-Gavin DeGraw

They are both adventure seekers. They are both bad at commitments and could never commit to their relationship. They are always looking for something to do that is not something normal couples would do. Like running around the city not caring what happened to them. They are wild trouble makers, but can their relationship grow when they can't commit to anything...to each other?

Guy: Open
Girl: Zoe Parker | X
Last edited by FallingCelestial on Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
FallingCelestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

True Love: Rules and Updates

Postby FallingCelestial » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:57 am

Rules:
1. Follow all of Tess's rules.
2. Please write in third person and be semi-advanced.
3. You can't interact with the other couples since every couple will be taking place in different settings.
4. You may have two characters but can't be of the same couple.
5. I am not doing and LGBT couples yet but I will be placing a poll up once all the spots are filled in the current couples to see if you want some LGBT couples or not.
6. Realistic face claims only. I do not want and anime.
7. Put all forms in the discussion thread.
8. You will have 24 hours to fulfill any reservations made.
9. Have fun and be nice to each other!

Updates:
12/27/16 Thread Created!
12/27/16 Reserved She Set's The City On Fire Girl For Me
12/27/16 Reserved Wild Child Business Man For angry pepe
12/27/16 Reserved Wild Child for Bulldog22
12/27/16 Discussion Thread Made!
12/27/16 Reserved Everything Come Back To You The Girl For anma innrig
12/28/16 Reserved Everything Comes Back To You The Boy For HistoryQueen
FallingCelestial

My pets
My items