Little Haven High School (OLD + DEAD, PLEASE LOCK)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Little Haven High School (OPEN, NEEDING CHARACTERS)

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:22 am

Spencer // Twenty-five // Guidance Counselor - Open, outside the gym

Spencer was outside the gym, watching the students to make sure nothing really happen. He had just started working here and he needed to learn all the student's names. I've at least got one student's name. He joked to himself. He had already driven Ruby here early, when he needed to be at the school.

Ruby // Fifteen // Student - Open, inside the gym

Ruby kicked her feet under the chair impatiently. C'mon, Finn. I'm bored right now! Her friend hadn't come to school yet, and she had been waiting for about a hour since Spencer took her here early. She stared up at the stage, resting her head on her hand.

Finn // Eighteen // Student - Open, walking to school

Finn had woken up a little late, but even with the extra sleep he was tired. Might have been because of staying up all night... He laughed to himself, walking into the school casually. He looked around for Ruby, only to see her brother outside the door to the gym. He nodded to him as he walked in boredly. He looked around for Ruby's orange hair, not seeing it.

Elliot // Eighteen // Student - Open, in the gym

- Don't know what to really write for him :/ -
"I hope that I'm the reason that you can't sleep
I hope that your whole life sucks without me"

Working 2-10:30pm EST M-F, please bare with me!
CaCPokéFarmWarriors RpDog pack rp
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:44 am

Elias Finch | Location: School Gym | Tagged: Open

Elias had arrived a little earlier than most of the students - he didn't want to ve caught up with the crowd that would be soon following. He sat silently in his seat, waiting patiently for everyone else to arrive. He didn't mind the wait, as it meant that he could sort out his thoughts and decide where he would head off to after the announcements were made.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarEclipse2005 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:16 am

Sakura

Location; School Gym Tags; Elias

I walked into the gymnasium. "Huh I wonder who I'll meet this school year." I had gotten there earlier than we were supposed to. By the looks of it one other person did too. "Umm d-do you mind if I sit here?" I stuttered looking at him.
LunarEclipse2005

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Implicit Demand » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:45 am

Lucy/17/student/tags-open/location-Gym

Lucy entered the gym and quickly took her seat. She looked around at all the other people in the gym. There were quite a few people, most of them she didn't know. That made her anxious. I should probably talk to someone so I don't look like a loner, but I don't see anyone here that looks approachable. Lucy sighed and sunk back in her seat.
(wasn't quite sure what to write whoops)
Implicit Demand

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kerplunk » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:43 am

Principal Eskobar looked around. Almost all of the seats were full. "Is everyone here?" She asked Spencer.
    kerp they/them
    fall enjoyer
    satanist ⚰️
kerplunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:55 am

Elias Finch | Location: School Gym | Tagged: Sakura

Elias glanced up at the girl that spoke to him, a little surprised. There were a few other places available, but he guessed that the girl didn't know anyone. Besides, it would be better than potentially having to sit next to a troublemaker, so he replied, quietly, "No, it's fine," and he smiled slightly. He wasn't saving the seat for anyone anyway, and the hall was now quickly filling up with other students.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redwhiskers » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:08 am

Name: Camile Joan Reeder
Nicknames: CJ, Jojo (only names for her closer friends)
Personality: Camile has a very relaxed personality. She is probably the most of a good girl you would get out of any person. She isn't interested in any of those bad things teenagers love to do (if you know what I mean), but it doesn't mean she doesn't like everyone, in fact, she wants to have as many friends as she can. As this is so, she has in the past tried suicidal attempts in her Sophomore year. So all she is looking for is basically a nice group of friends who can help her into a non-disastrous environment. After that, she is very generous, friendly, and warm-hearted to others.
Anybody at the highschool that's family?: Matthew (he's a student teacher)
Subjects: Field Hockey, chorus
Hometown/birthday: (closest place) Twin Falls, Idaho/January 29th
Sexuality: straight
Crush: none (yet)
Boyfriend/girlfriend: none
History: Camile lived in a small town of Idaho where her grandparents owned a small house with lots of land. Her grandparents never told her where she was from, so she is clueless about her past and tries to discover as much as she can about herself. She also has an adopted older brother, Matthew who was like a real brother to her. Since Matthew was adopted, Camile assumed she was adopted too. She has a black little Cocker Spaniel who is twelve that she cares about a bunch since it was really her true friend. The reason that Camile moved from Idaho is from the fact that she was in a serious committed relationship and found out that she had been cheated on. When she found that out, she broke up with him and then he became a bully to her and sometimes even beat her up due to his rage. Then, once her grandparents found out about it from Camile's adopted brother, Matthew, they quickly packed their stuff and moved away. Before she once again started school, she dyed her natural brown hair blond because she thought, A new place, a new look.

Username:redwhiskers (forgot to do it last time)
Name: Matthew John Reeder
Age?: 24
Personality: Matthew is a typical collage student who is trying his hardest to get into teaching students. He is very honest when it comes to anything, he is very obedient, and very studious. Socially, he is a little shy at first, but once he gets to meet you he'll be very outgoing to you and all of your friends. Lastly he is an open book so he really has no secrets.
Any family members in this high school?: Camile
Are you a student or staff? (If staff, please specify what occupancy): Staff, any student teaching position is acceptable :3
Hometown/birthday: (closest place) Twin Falls, Idaho/ March 11th
Sexuality: Homosexual (a few people actually know this)
Crush/boyfriend or girlfriend: none
History: Matthew was adopted from grandparents at the young age of 4. Matthew also doesn't know his parents just like Camile. He has been through several genetic tests, but the results show no records of his parents. He lived in Idaho until he one day found Camile in the bathroom after school trying to cover a black eye. Then and there he told his grandparents exactly what he found and they decided to move right after school ended. After that incedent, Matthew thought of the career option in teaching. Happily there was an opening at this high school for a student teacher so they moved here. He is a little nervous and antsy to start off the year, but surely he'll get over it.....
Redwhiskers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:12 am

Spencer // Twenty-five // Guidance Counselor - Talking to Eskobar, outside the gym

Spencer lost in his own thoughts, didn't even realize that Eskobar had been talking at first. "Hrm...? Oh- Yes, yes. I think just about everyone's here, maybe a few more left." He informed her, smiling as usual. "Perhaps a ten minutes or so and they'll all be here."

Ruby // Fifteen // Student - Open, inside the gym

Ruby kicked her feet under the chair impatiently. C'mon, Finn. I'm bored right now! Her friend hadn't come to school yet, and she had been waiting for about a hour since Spencer took her here early. She stared up at the stage, resting her head on her hand.

Finn // Eighteen // Student - Open, walking to school

Finn had woken up a little late, but even with the extra sleep he was tired. Might have been because of staying up all night... He laughed to himself, walking into the school casually. He looked around for Ruby, only to see her brother outside the door to the gym. He nodded to him as he walked in boredly. He looked around for Ruby's orange hair, not seeing it.

Elliot // Eighteen // Student - Open, in the gym

- Don't know what to really write for him :/ He's in the gym -
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I hope that I'm the reason that you can't sleep
I hope that your whole life sucks without me"

Working 2-10:30pm EST M-F, please bare with me!
CaCPokéFarmWarriors RpDog pack rp
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .alfie » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:27 am

|Grasyon | 16 | Crush;; Ruby Fowler | Location;; Gymnasium

Grayson hurried his way to the gym, trying to shoulder through people. He got elbowed and pushed, and earned himself many bruises. He finally was able to stumble into the gymnasium, taking a look around at all the students. He looked glanced at the floor, and felt his toes scrunch together nervously in his shoes. He took a seat, his foot tapping restlessly on the floor, as he rubbed his arm due to the bruises he usually got.
alfie
my twitter:

sorry for my inactivity. i've been in and out of the mental hospital, i apologize to all roleplays i've been inactive from. sorry homies.
.alfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarEclipse2005 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:11 pm

Sakura

Location; School Gym Tags; Elias

I smiled. "Thanks, I really didn't want to sit by any troublemakers." I sat down next to him, one and a while fidgeting due to a number of people. I played around with my Survey Corps Necklace. I looked at the principle. Great... Boring crap... I groaned in my mind. I shifted in my seat nervously. I was proabably the shortest person in the whole room. I glanced around the room then focused on the principle again.
LunarEclipse2005

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me