✅West Coast V1.1 | Teen Vacation RP| Open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✅West Coast V1.1 | Teen Vacation RP| Open

Postby Irunwithwolves » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:34 am

Ryan Upchurch

18||Kentucky boy||Male|| Tags:: Tomie Thompson||Location::Elevator

The tall boy caught something out of the corner of his eye, a Female, a small female. He let out a sigh as the elevator finally arrived, he stepped in and held the doors like his momma always taught him. "What floor?" he asked his country accent lightly showed as he held the door for the girl.
I'm Irun, a single mother and military personnel. If I don't respond within a few days please don't kick me out, I am a very busy person.

Irunwithwolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laraesthetic » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:37 pm

grace yang
eighteen / florida brainiac / open

grace walked up to the front desk. "hey, checking in, grace yang?" the receptionist nodded and handed her the key to her room, as well as a few other papers, saying, "top floor, you won't miss the room, veer to the right of the elevator, and it's right there." grace smiled at the receptionist before getting onto the elevator.
laraesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neko Mimi » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:46 pm

Tomie Thompson, 16 y.o., Poor girl Ohio, Tags: Ryan

While waiting for the elevator, she let her thoughts wander, '....pity....I didn't get to find out who-"What floor?" ?!' Tomie's train of thought was cut off by the sudden question. Her head snapped up and she saw somebody holding the elevator doors open, she slowly look up to get a better view of the guy cause damn he's tall. A cap, casual clothing, two bags, guessed Tomie that he was also a fellow traveler. "Uh...Top floor....thank you," she said as she hastily stepped inside the elevator, she lowered her head to avoid eye contact out of nervousness, the elevator doors close slowly behind her.(i have nth, sorry)
Neko Mimi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irunwithwolves » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:07 pm

Ryan Upchurch

"oh, awesome, that's where I'm going. And it's not a problem." he said pressing the last button on the control panel "I'm Ryan." introducing himself to the unknown female thinking maybe they could hang out at one point. "are you just passing through or?" he asked trying to strike a conversation without asking too much of the young girl.
I'm Irun, a single mother and military personnel. If I don't respond within a few days please don't kick me out, I am a very busy person.

Irunwithwolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neko Mimi » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:39 pm

"Oh, I'm Tomie, uh, Tomie Thompson," she told the guy whose name was apparently Ryan, "and I'll probably...stay here for quite a while, um, maybe for the summer." She answered. She just stood there fiddling with her nails, not really clear of what to do next. Should she say something too, or just stay quiet? She chose the latter.(can anyone say awwwwkkkward?)
Neko Mimi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irunwithwolves » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:00 pm

Ryan Upchurch

"Tomie, hmm never seen a girl with that name before, well it's nice to meet you. And same here, he told her showing her a the guitar case, he watched her body language "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you and making you nervous." he said before the elevator let out a ding and came to a stop and the doors opened up.

Irunwithwolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neko Mimi » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:14 pm

DING! The elevator doors slide open, Tomie just stared ahead blankly as the gears in her head started shifting, ".....Eh? Ah, no-no-no, I'm not nervous!" Tomie said nervously in a nervous voice. "Ha-ha, okay, maybe a little. Um, this is pretty much my first trip, and California too no less." She turned to face Ryan, "Also, there nothing wrong with mingling with new people, I'm just.....a lil tense, 's all," she exited the elevator.She tries to open up a little; "Um, so you play the guitar?"
Neko Mimi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schmidty. » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:01 am

camden white | male | 17 yrs/o | tags: Angel

Not knowing quite what to say, Cam said what he was accustomed to, and that was a simple, "How are you?" Smiling gently, his face appeared calm and confident. On the inside, he was incredibly nervous, as he wasn't really one to start a conversation with a stranger.

(WB sorry :C)
Schmidty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✅West Coast V1.1 | Teen Vacation RP| WIP

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:09 am

☆~Angel~☆

~Female~Comedian girl~18~
~Tags: Camden ~
She looked at the boy, and tilted her head just a little bit. "I'm alright..." she said. Her voice was sort of quiet, and shy. "Umm... My name is Angel... Mind if I ask for yours...?" Angel didn't want things to be too awkward. Just talking to a stranger and not knowing their name, can be... Awkward.
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
── ⋯ ───────── ⋯ ───── ⋯⋯ ─────────────────────────────── ⋯⋯ ───── ⋯ ───────── ⋯ ──
── ─ ─────── .✦ ❝ 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎, 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐘 ! ─────
── ⋯ ───────── ⋯ ───── ⋯⋯ ─────────────────────────────── ⋯⋯ ───── ⋯ ───────── ⋯ ──
╔═════════════════╗

Hello, I am Floflo, but you can also call me Flo. I rea
lly love k-pop and my most favourite band is BTS. I
do have a bias- which is Kim Taehyung- however, I l
ove all of them equally, especially for their own uni
que talents and personalities. I also adore other k-p
op groups such as Blackpink, EXO, GOT7, etc. I lam
passionate about writing and reading, I am also a gi
ant fan of tea, equines, wolves, bunnies & poetry.
Hit me up if you wish to rp or converse. I don't bite~

Liz i Leef i Steph i Lime iHoshi i Character storage.

╚═════════════════╝
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zambo » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:38 am

Tyi Murray
18||Male||GoodBoy||Location: unpacking||Tagged : open

Tyi slid his phone into his pocket as he remembered he was in Calafornia still . He took a long glance around until his eyes met the same people who where on the plane. They seemed to be going to rooms at a first class hotel. Getting a paper out from his bag he read it and sol that the hotel he was looking at was the one . Rolling his luggage torwards the hotel he finally made it inside , "Dang" he announced looked at the high class decorations.
    Just A tired highschool student
    Hello Im Koivae , Call me koi for short
    Gaming , Cosplaying , Writer/Artist & Rollerskater

Image | Image | Image | Image
zambo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me