Peacorn Universe ♦ ♢ RELATABLE LOVE STORY ADVENTURE ☼ (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Peacorn Universe ♦ ♢ RELATABLE LOVE STORY ADVENTURE ☼ (O

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:13 am

Peacorn

Peacorn thought about the question his nephew had asked him. Should he tell him the truth? About how he was planting bees in his back yard to start a honey farm? Or how he was melting all the metal spoons he could find so he could make a giant spoon to rule them all? Or maybe about how he was writing a book he hoped to maybe make into a movie one day, one based of his childhood, Ivan the Incredible? The voiced whispered that Kent was already a freak and didn't need to feel anymore like a misfit. "Oh you know," Peacorn said, deciding to spare Kent's probably unstable emotions, "Just cheesin'."
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:35 am

Millard

Millard, cradling his scraped elbow, crawled under the sill toward the door, and stood up on wobbly knees once he was safely out of sight. Maybe diving hadn't been the best idea. He glanced down over his clothes--at least his favorite striped polo shirt didn't seem to have suffered any damage in the fall. (It still had the old mustard stains from the cafeteria of course, but those weren't likely to come out any time soon.)

He ran back to the van when October shrieked at him, and started to close the car door, but then he noticed Feenie crawling around in the floorboards. He couldn't just leave him here in this heat... Millard had a flashback to his childhood (never a good thing), when Peacorn had parked and disappeared into Chuck E. Cheese for several hours while Millard sat sweating in his carseat... With a furtive glance left and right, Millard picked up the critter by the scruff and dropped him into the pocket of his polo. It was a little squirmy and bulgy, but maybe if he slumped, and put his elbow on the table just so, no one would notice.

Millard took a deep breath in front of the door, stretching his arms up and to the side, "Power Posing" to gather up his confidence. Then he stepped inside and cowboy-strolled to the table. "Howdy, Kent," he said, promptly going red. Howdy? Why not Hello? or What's Happenin? Then he noticed Peacorn sitting across the table and realized with a sinking feeling that he'd been beaten to the punch.
This Signature is CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:13 am

Kent

The government official watched as the rusted cogs in his uncle's head began turning. Whether he knew it or not, Peacorn began muttering things under his breath as he came up with a reply to give his nephew. Kent couldn't understand most of it except for something about a spoon and a truly terrifying gurgle. This probably meant his uncle didn't want to share his latest endeavors with Kent which meant he would probably just answer with something like -
"Just cheesin'."
His uncle spoke, finishing Kent's thought for him.
Kent drummed his fingers along the table and angled his broad shoulders to face a little bottle of honey on the table. "You know," He began, pausing deliberately to look at Peacorn, "when you think about it, all bees really are," he paused again to pick up the golden bottle, "are honey slaves to the white man."
However, his attention was soon claimed by a prepubescent 'howdy' from his left. He turned again, seeing his cousin standing before him. "Hey Slugger," He flashed a pearly smile at his cousin. He wasn't really close with Millard, and never had been, but he couldn't bring himself to treat him with the same air of distain that his mother did nor the blatant disregard of Peacorn. "Grab a seat, Tiger."
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:14 pm

Millard

The fluorescent ceiling lights reflected off of Kent's winning smile, shooting right into Millard's corneas and momentarily blinding him. "Yeah! I'll grab a seat, uh, Dude," he said, squinting and eyes watering. He almost tripped over himself as he grabbed the seat next to his sharply-dressed cousin. He lounged back, trying to look casual and unperturbed, taking a deep breath through the nostrils and resting his arms on the back of the booth. "Yeah," he said, not sure who or what he was agreeing with.

Nisha

"So anyway, Jason keeps texting me, and I'm like, SHUT UP, move ON already, ya know?" Nisha drawled to a fellow waitress through a mouthful of pink bubblegum. She smacked it between her teeth and blew a huge bubble that popped like a firecracker. "I mean, I've got a kid to take care of." She leaned over the counter of the diner, twisting a lock of hair around her finger. It was coarse and totally fried from the straightening iron. No one could ever criticize her for lack of authenticity with her alternate identities.

Nisha was watching the family at the table out of the corner of her eye. It was crowded. More people than she'd expected, but that shouldn't be an issue. She didn't like the fact that Mansley was there--the FBI had beaten her to the case, so it seemed. No matter. She'd let him do some of the heavy lifting and then she'd take all the credit for it.

She adjusted her apron and mini dress and sashayed over to the table, putting on her best neutral duck face as she pulled out her notepad. "Good morning," she said, eyes roaming over the table. There he was--the greasy college grad. She'd get her Ugg-booted heel in the door through him. She winked at him as she said, "What can I get you handsome boys started with?", ignoring the fact that October was there and female.
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:48 am

"The Rise of Nisha"

Kent

Kent met the criteria to order; he was both handsome and a boy. "I'll take one of your vanilla malts." He said simply, folding the unread menu in front of him. He didn't trust greasy diner food - that's why he had packed a sandwich. Regrettably, he had left it in the RV and he would have to get past his cousin to go get it. Millard looked so haggard and worn down, Kent didn't want to make him get up again until the boy had some food in his system. The food is probably more oily than his hair. The ginger couldn't help but muse to himself.

October

Before the waitress even spoke, October didn't like her and decided then and there that the girl would receive no tip other than 'get a life, you hippie.' She was going to make a remark about how only one of the boys at the table was handsome (the fruit of her loins) and that their party included a debonair and seasoned lady - herself. However, she became distracted by the puncture wound in her brother's earlobe that her heel must have caused when she threw it at him earlier. "Peacorn," She started, "Nevermind." She decided she would make it up to him by giving him one of her diamond earrings. Of course, none that she cared about - it was a single earring from the pair that Kim Kardashian had lost in the ocean. She happened to hear about it and a handsome cruise captain staying in the area named "Matt" owed October a favor. At one time in her life, she may have called him her 'captain and commander,' but something happened to Matt which she will not speak of which reduced him to nothing more than a blocked profile on Facebook.
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:05 am

Peacorn

Time seemed to be moving at an odd rate. Although his Keropi the frog watch told him Team Peacorn had been in the diner 5 minutes, it felt like 3 and a half years. His lazy eye was becoming lazier and the voices were more of a sluggish murmur. If things did not happen soon, bad things could happen.
[*]GASP[*] (Peacorn choked on some 4 day old salad in his two front teeth and a realization - what is Cindy's juicy surprise was something actually juicy and it was leaking all over some hidden compartment in his trailer he just cleaned 5 years ago! What if it was NASA's latest secrets and the longer they waited the lass valuable they would be?
"ALRIGHT" he croaked with a lil burp at the end, "we'll have your oldest pickle, chicken feet, fish liver, some fries for the kids, and any and all milkshakes, miss." His feet were doing a lil bop which resembled like when one has to pee, but he was just antsy to get a move on. In his anxiety laden state, he rubbed a greasy hand on his balding head - which would cause it to have illuminance of 3 suns an even more deadly potential.
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:43 am

[Nisha]

Nisha watched Peacorn's foot thumping against the floor like a meth-addicted rabbit's. Could it really be that he was onto her? No--ridiculous. But she would have to expedite the plan, that much was clear.

She resisted the urge to furrow her brows against the pounding headache which knocked against the inside of her skull like a little gnome wanting to get out. Why did it feel like the last three years of her life were lost to her? Was this Mansley's doing? She searched the ginger's eyes for any sign of deviousness. Hell, a sign of humanity would have done. But he was immutable as always. These FBI professionals... Impossible!

She listened as Peacorn babbled a ridiculous list of demands, pretending to write it down in her notepad. Really she was sketching a puppy. She smacked her gum and smiled. "I'll get that right out to ya." She winked at Millard. "And especially you, sweet-butt."

[Millard]

Millard's face flushed violet at the waitress's term of endearment. "Ha," he choked. "Ha." He suddenly started choking on a ball of spit he tried to swallow and clutched onto Kent for support as he asphyxiated there in the booth, accidentally clanking the table and knocking over the salt and paper shakers, causing the lids to pop off as seasoning poured all over the table. Was that supposed to be bad luck? Millard thought as he thrashed around, hacking and clutching his fingers deep into Kent's arm.
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:14 am

Kent

The agent noticed the waitress' brief but oddly purposeful stare. What did it mean? Did she know him? Was she just struck by his chilled jaw? Perhaps - Kent's thoughts were cut short as he felt something latch onto his arm. Looking down, he could see his cousin begin to choke and pound the table with the hand that wasn't vice-gripping Kent's arm. Soon the salt and pepper spilled across the table and Millard didn't show any signs of letting up soon. He was too preoccupied with his cousin to hear his Uncle's order and the waitress and her stare were completely forgotten. "Millard, hold still!" He commanded sharply, not giving his cousin any time to react before giving the boy a strong and purposeful smack between his shoulder blades in an attempt to dislodge whatever it was Millard was choking on.
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:03 pm

Peacorn

Ok, so even though Peacorn had ruined Millard's life on numerous occasions, that did not give him the right to mess up Peacorn's lunch order.
"Milly what in 'tarnation", he said concerned (for the food, although, for one lucky second in his life, it sounded like he cared about Millard - which he did but their was no actual physical evidence for that).
In Millard's attempt to stable himself, some salt found itself in the air and in the worst possible place (for the salt that is): Peacorn's eye. Although Peacorn's eye were usually either a yellow or pinkish in color, this still did considerable damage to the color. Bright Red. Sizzling. Tears of considerable size and smell. Peacorn screeched. Or maybe it was the voices letting out their cries this one time for the rest of the world to hear.
"ITS BITING ME!!!"
"MY EYE-RE IS ON FIRE"
Peacorn banged his head on the table and shook it like a mad dog, like how Al convulsed after Peacorn had seen him on his last days. In doing so, the lights started reflecting off Peacorn's head and making a better display than July 4
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me