Untitled High School III [No longer active]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Untitled High School III [No longer active]

Postby JrB » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:00 am

Welcome to Untitled High School, home of the Hawks. Our school colors are simply just black and white. A place where friendships are made and broken, love is lost and found, and the occasional exam is given out and taken here and there. Anyway, all are welcome.

Just a few things to cover.

First off, we will have occasional spinoff threads. They will last a full week and here are what they will be:
Homecoming week
Rivalry week
Winter formal
Spring break
Prom
Graduation

Each student will get the opportunity to make their own class schedule. The school day will consist of 8 class periods, and there are a few limitations on who can and can't sign up for certain classes, such as:

Only seniors are allowed to sign up for one or two free periods (essentially they can show up to school late or leave early) but these are only available for 1st and 8th period.
Only seniors are allowed to be a teacher's/nurse's/counselor's/principal's/office aide for one period out of the day.
Any grade is allowed one study hall period during any period of the day.

All grades have lunch during 5th period (1st or 2nd lunch).

If there's anything else you'd like to know, feel free to PM me.

Athletics
Football team (season's over)
Volleyball (season's over)

Boys basketball
Jeremy Duffy, Shooting Guard, #3

Boys hockey
Alex Gaskarth, Right wing, #14

Baseball
Chris Blake, Pitcher, #32
Jeremy Duffy, Center field, #9
Hunter Evans, 3rd base, #23

Swim team
Ash Taben

(Groups)

Athletes
Chris Blake {[MARVEL]}
Jeremy Duffy {JrBoy903} @JDuff_TheStuff3 (Twitter)
Hunter Evans {[MARVEL]}
Alex Gaskarth {GaskarthsPinkHair}
Ash Taben {SabertheWolf}
Sadie Rogers {[MARVEL]}

Cheerleaders
Jessica Harrison {NinjaShark}
Carly Heroldin {Kawaiicuttie}
Emily Jones {Bulldog22}

Dancers
Mavis November {Chèvrefeuille}

Emos
Daniel Johnson {~.blue_exorcist.~}

Loners/outcasts
Matty Summers {huskyderp12}

Musicians
Alex Gaskarth {GaskarthsPinkHair}
Thomas Kilarinos {Kawaiicuttie}
Sadie Rogers {[MARVEL]}
Jeff Sterling {nyoomp}
Dane Wattson {NinjaShark}

Rebels
Sherliza Thomas {StellaLuna27}

Troublemakers
Nicole Williams {MissNovocaine}

Reserves
Reserved character {Evanlyn}
Reserved character {Evanlyn}
Reserved character {Niall's Girl}
Reserved character {Niall's Girl}

* - I'd say band and musicians are different because when I think of "band", I think of "marching band" and when I think of "musicians," I think of those who are involved in non-marching band musical activities, so you have to specify which one your character belongs to.

P.S. When you join, if you can't think of what to post for your form, I'll take just your name and what group your character belongs to at the very least.

Don't forget your class schedule either. If you're stumped on thinking of one, look at mine for reference, or use the basic classes (math, science, social studies, language arts) plus four electives (no, lunch doesn't count this time. It's tied into whatever your 5th period class will be.)

If you're gonna be an athlete in a team sport, don't forget to list the sport your character plays, the position, and uniform number. If they play an individual sport, just list the sport they play.

Recap of what has happened since the Rivalry thread (WIP; if you'd like to take part, feel free to PM me any ideas you may have to include here. Remember, this is events that have happened between early November and late January):
Christmas break and finals have already taken place. It's late January-early February, and Valentine's Day/winter formal is drawing near.

UHS went on to win the State championship and during that run, winter sports, such as basketball and hockey, seasons have started started. For some multi-sport athletes, this added stress on their already-busy day-to-day life.

We will start once all reserves are filled, when we get to page two, or 24 hours after the thread was posted, whichever comes first.
Last edited by JrB on Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:12 am, edited 18 times in total.

Feeling EXTREMELY salty right now.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

About me

Postby JrB » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:07 am

The basics
Name: Jeremy Duffy
Nickname(s): Duff the Stuff
Grade: Senior
Sign: Leo

What I look like
Body build: Athletic
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 208 lbs.
Skin color: Tanned
Eye color: Dark brown
Hair color: Copperish
Hair style: Fauxhawk

Personality
In a nutshell, he can be best described as sarcastic, funny, goofy, crazy yet laid back, and very loyal, which makes him a very good friend to have. He's also down to always have a good time, and he's athletic, so sports are a favorite of his.

History
Jeremy's always been here, and he'll be a part of the 2nd graduating class from UHS, since they decided to only accept people as freshman till the first class of freshmen (the graduating class before his) graduated, when they started accepting transfer students. Jeremy's been on the varsity football team since his freshman year, having been the quarterback since then. He is also on the basketball team, having been the shooting guard as well. Through the ups and downs, Jeremy's been a huge part of UHS since he stepped foot on campus.

Other info
Family: Father, James; mother, Joanne; younger sister, Jamee; younger sister, Jenna.
Pets: Miniature schnauzer, Scruffy; dachshund, Cinnamon; black lab, Shadow; cat named Charlie.
Relationship status: Not technically single, yet not taken either.
Crush: Talking to somebody.
Anything else? Jeremy plays 32 sports: football, basketball, baseball. In football, he plays quarterback. In basketball, he plays shooting guard. In baseball, he plays center field. His uniform numbers are: football, #12; basketball, #3; baseball, #9.
Also, whenever Jeremy talks, he has a bit of a Southern accent.
Another thing is that Jeremy is frequently on social media. He doesn't have Instagram, Snapchat, or Vine, but you can find his updates on Facebook (simply Jeremy Duffy) or Twitter (@JDuff_TheStuff3).

Jeremy's class schedule:
1st Athletics (boys basketball)
2nd Main office assistant
3rd Senior English
4th Economics
5th Physics 2nd lunch
6th Senior math
7th Study hall
8th Free period
Last edited by JrB on Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Untitled High School III (Accepting forms only)

Postby MissNovocaine » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:35 am

.: H e l l o T h e r e :.

N a m e ;;

"My name is 'Nicole Lyric Williams'. Sometimes I'm called by nicknames which include "Nikki", or my personal favorite, "Nicotine."

A g e ;;

She is eighteen years old.

G e n d e r ;;

"Judging by my long hair and girly face, I think I'm a female. Or at least I was last time I checked."

.: G e t t i n g t o k n o w m e :.

P e r s o n a l i t y ;;

Nicole seems like a shy girl. Getting to know her is a bit of a task. She rarely opens up to anyone, and tries to keep to herself. But once you're sucked into her world, she will usually be found trying to drag you into parties. Once she does open up, you get to see the real her. She loves partying, and has quite a rebellious streak. She's always up for a good fight with anyone who will wrong her, or anyone who disrespects her friends and family. She won't let anyone push her around, she can be quite stubborn. She lives life her own way, and wants to have fun doing it. Partying aside, she does want to have a successful life, maybe a nice job. But she has yet to settle down. So far, she doesn't want a significant other to tie her down just yet. She's more on the tom boy side, and doesn't enjoy being proper and lady-like. Whenever she finds someone to disagree with her lifestyle, her middle finger is held high.

S e x u a l i t y ;;

Nicole is straight.

B o y f r i e n d ;;

"What's the point? He'll only leave you when he finds someone prettier."

.: H o w D o I L o o k :.

A p p e a r a n c e ;;

Nicole is short for her age. She is 5'0 and around 95 pounds. She often gets teased about her size, but she doesn't mind. She's a brunette with hair almost down to her waist. Her eyes are a bright blue, and you won't catch her without her nails done. She has a bit of an athletic build, and hopes to keep it that way.

B o d y M o d i f i c a t i o n s ;;

She has a belly button ring, a nose ring, and hip dermals. She also has a few tattoos with stories behind them, but they can't be seen if she is dressed.
MissNovocaine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:26 am

Hey everyone. I'm Emily Jones. I grew up with two older brothers and a younger sister. However, people always said my sister was better at everything so I have always lived in her shadow. I still do. Well actually my parents don't pay attention to me anymore. They blamed me for her death when I was nothing but nice to her. My history hurts. I live alone since my fiancé left me. I am currently 18 . Also, I am female and single So um I don't know. I'm a very bubbly and bright person. If you get in my way watch out. I am straight

So my past well..I don't tell many people about it but..here it is. I grew up in a loving family for the first two years of my life. That was when my sister Emma was born. We were close until middle school. Everybody always liked her even though I was prettier. Then she died a year ago, She was in a horrible car accident with her boyfriend. Neither survived. I was blamed for her death because I was the one that fought with our parents to let her go to some party. When my sister died my family also shut me out, that was everyone except my brothers and grandparents. I live by myself right now. What I look for in a guy is some one nice and sweet but I can help in some way if needed. Also , I'm a cheerleader. I'm very popular and have lots of money since my family still supports me in some ways. I have a daughter named hazel.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loomis » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:13 am

========Image
=====▬▬▬▬▬Image▬▬▬▬▬
==Image
====Image
===▬▬▬▬▬Image▬▬▬▬▬
========Image
=====Full Name; Jeffrey Stefan Sterling
.=====Nicknames; Blondie, Bad Boy, Sexy Beast,
==.===Goldilocks, and of course, Six
.=====Age; Eighteen
.=====Gender; Male

╔════════════════╗
Salutations, friends! My name is Jeffrey Stefan Sterling, better known as
Jeff. Actually, I prefer to be called Jeff. There's only a select few who can call
me Jeffrey. I am almost eighteen years old, and go to school half of the time.
The other half, I'm usually on tour. You may know me from my band, though
I'm not expecting you to be a fan. Yep, I'm in a band with my four siblings. I
have a rather large family..And that's not even all of it, I also have a younger
adopted brother named Wes. He fills in for me a lot when I'm busy at school,
and does an amazing job. Oh, you may also know me from my YouTube account
in which I share with my roommate/soulmate, Nick. Our channel is filled with
pretty strange things. We do random videos, covers, and a few extra things.
Sometimes I will take videos of Nick when he's in a particular mood and post what
he has to say. It usually turns out quite well. For content, you can probably tell we
do our own thing. No planning or stressing involved and no outtakes. Just Nick and
I doing what we love to do. Editing is a whole different story. Our editing process
is tracking down our friend Trent and begging him to edit whatever our newest video
is. There's minimal changes, as we don't allow him to cut anything. Neither of us
know anything about editing videos and the software required for it. We're not
exactly computer geniuses. We're just musicians and actors, that's about it. So, it
counts for not being completely talentless. Check out our channel whenever. I've been
told it's entertaining, though that was mostly in comments from my fans, who will do
anything to get me to like them. Not that I don't already adore every single fan I have,
they're all amazing, and I would never think to dislike them. Nick and I try our best to
give the people what they want to see well, except for our relationship. I mean, c'mon,
Nick and I? Not only am I so far back in the closet I am touching Narnia, but he's perfect
in every way. Our relationship aside, however, we usually taken requests. We also post
livestreams with our friends/roommates a lot, and the fans tend to enjoy that. Our
friends are also great supporters. We wouldn't be as famous as we are now if it were not
for them.
We should probably talk about me, huh? Well, as I've told you, I'm Jeff. I'm quite quirky,
and a bit overexcited. I used to be really shy, but now I'm kind of the most outgoing one
of my friends. I'm kind of dumb. Not in the school sense, but definitely with common sense
or lack thereof. I'm basically the definition of dumb blonde, and I'm pretty much a derp.
Though, Nick's twin brother Shane thinks I'm a "sexy beast"....
which I guess I kind of am.

╚════════════════╝
ImageImage
loomis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaskarthsPinkHair » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:18 am

Name:
Alexander 'Alex' William Gaskarth

Age/Birthday:
18/December 14th

Hair:
Brown with blonde highlights and Longish
Eyes:
Brown
Tattoos/Piercings:
A Rose with his brothers initials (T.E.G.) on his left hand, and a skeleton dressed as a skeleton for halloween on his left forearm.

Crush:
No one, I guess.
History:
Alex was born in Essex, England and grew up there. When he was 7, him and his parents moved to the US for the new job opportunity presented to his dad. At 12 years old, Alex lost his brother and since that event in his life, he suffers from anxiety and panic attacks. His parents thought it would be a nice change of pace for him to switch from private school to the local high school for his final/senior year of school.
Other:
He likes to write and play music.
He plays guitar, drums, and also sings.
He likes football, and is a Baltimore Ravens fan.

Group: Athlete and Musician
Sport: Hockey /Position: Right Wing/ #: 14

His Tattoos:
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/imag ... THTF0FRJFg
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... jj90DIF3AB
GaskarthsPinkHair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kawaiicuttie » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:10 pm

Name: Carly Heroldin
Grade: Junior
History: "My mom is an estate agent and my dad works in the army. I have 4 very annoying brother and 1 baby sister. The minute my mom and dad signed me up for cheerleading, I practiced as much as possible. I play a little violin and do gymnastics."
Personality: Spunky, sweet, overprotective, and outgoing
Family: Stacy(Mom), George(Dad), Brent, Henry, Jeff, Aaron(Brothers), and Marissa(Sister)
Crush: Rivalry Chatting
Boyfriend: None
Sexuality: Straight
Accessories: Bangle
Dislikes: Crowds of 20 or more strangers
Twitter: CarlyMeow_HKitty13
Secret: Insecure about singing voice, secretly sings at random places.

Class Schedule
1st-Bio
2nd-Math
3rd-Health
4th-Social Studies
5th- Economics/Lunch (2nd)
6th- Music
7th-Science
8th- Lunch

Name: Thomas Kilarinos
Grade: Freshman
History: "My dad is a famous musician and he met my mom at a restaurant she was serving at. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers. My dad gave me my great great grandfather's instruments."
Personality: Funny, sarcastic, clumsy, and daring.
Family: Robert(Dad), Kinia(Mom), Henry and John (Twin Little Brothers), Rhina, Charolette, and Leah(Older Sisters)
Crush: None
Girlfriend: None
Sexuality: Straight
Accessories: None
Dislikes: Bullies, perfects, and cheese.
Twitter: ThomasGreen_KBeagle45
Secret: None

Class Schedule
1st- Health
2nd- Music
3rd- Study Hall
4th- Lunch
5th- Science
6th- Reading
7th- Gym
8th- Economics
Last edited by Kawaiicuttie on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XXXXImageImage
XXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hai, I'm KC. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!
If you have any December holiday related things,
please PM me if you want me to link it in my siggy.
credit for cupcake trees
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mood: Bored

RP Stats: Off from Monday-Friday

READ PLEASE: I apologize to any trades, RPs, friends, and user-adopts I work for. I was on an unexpected hiatus/grounding due to some things in RL that led me to no technology. I had a trip also that had no PCs, computers, or laptops available. I am sincerely sorry and want to know, if you forgive me?

I have a sister Nemi and me and her trade and gift each other un-fairly sometimes, please don't ban us mods!
Kawaiicuttie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huskyderp » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm

Name: Matty Summers
Grade: 10
Likes: Being alone, Playing video-games, Dying her hair, She likes to sing and your very lucky if you see her singing because she is so shy!
Dislikes: Being on stage, Being with large groups, Spiders
Good Trait(s): I am very nice and friendly!
Bad Trait(s): I don't talk much, and get really emotional.
Weight: 110lbs
Height: 5'3
Crush: *cough* Jermey *cough* *cough*
Group/Clique: Loners
History: She doesn't like to talk about it but if you become really good friends and ask when you think she is ready, she might tell you.
Other: She has social anxiety so that's why she is really shy.
Schedule
1st- Music
2nd- Health
3rd- Science
4th- Math
5th- Lunch
6th- Reading
7th- Study hall
8th- Economics
Last edited by huskyderp on Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
huskyderp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Untitled High School III (Open and accepting)

Postby Hazed-Oblivion » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:46 am

Name: Sherliza Thomas
Nickname: Shezza(will kill you if you call her anything else)
Birthday: February 14
History: Bullied as a child, then turned to the biker-type group at her old high school, and was finally accepted but moved from Colorado and was a total outcast so went solitary.
Personality: Kind for the most part, defensive, intimidating as everything, hangs in gangs.
Dislikes: Most everyone outside of her friends
Fears: Her motorcycle breaks
Crush: None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
Family: Mom, Karen and Dad, John
Friends: A couple of girls named Raina and Rayla, but cant talk to them anymore.
Pets: A black ferret named Sierra.
Body Modifications: Nose piercing, a small black rose tattoo on her hip.
Group: Rebels
Grade: Junior
Sports: None
Schedule:
1- Study Hall
2- Math
3- English
4- Science
5- History
6- Health
7- Art
8- Gym

//NOTE//
Shezza is not technically a bully but she's a biker so what do you expect?
xImageImageImage

xxImage

xImageImageImage

█████████

hi there ! i'm hazed,
your average boy
roleplaying his way
through life. check
out some of these links !

my roleplay
adoption center
sig credit

█████████
Hazed-Oblivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jeremy Duffy|18|Crushing|Senior|Athlete|@JDuff_TheStuff3

Postby JrB » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:12 am

{Anyway! Let's get started!}

Jeremy steps foot outside in the cold January air after leaving basketball practice, heading from the gym to the main campus building.

JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me