Seal Beach||Romance RP||♥

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Seal Beach||Romance RP||♥

Postby Googly Bear » Wed May 07, 2014 4:44 pm

Dear _________,
You have been invited to spend the summer in Seal Beach, CA. We have been informed that you are quite deserving of this opportunity and hope you take it. Someone has suggested your name to us, informing us that you have a reason to be here. We will be flying you out on June 1st where you will be immediately greeted by your landlord. He will provide transportation to the house where you will be staying.

All expenses will be paid for the necessities such as food, plumbing, electricity, etc. You will not be required to get a job, get up at a certain time, be home by a certain time, or anything like that. You will be completely in control of your life until August 25th where you will return home for school.

You will be sharing the house with nine others, so this house is fairly large. The only thing that most people will be expected to do is keep the house tidy. Not spotless, just clean enough to function. Be sure to pack for three months. This includes nice evening wear, casual clothing, beachwear, swimsuits, anything you feel is necessary for the beach, and a few sweatshirts and long pants for cool nights or rainy days. Your landlord will inform you of specific events that will be happening in the area at the beginning of every week. Keep an eye out for his letter in your kitchen.

We hope you take advantage of this opportunity by accepting our offer. The flight on June 1st will be at eleven a.m. according to your home. Everyone will be arriving separately, but all will be there by the end of the night.

Plot
You have been invited to spend the summer after high school in Seal Beach, CA with a group of others who got the same opportunity. You'll be living in a house with nine other people about your age, though some might be a little younger or older. There are five girls and five boys. Will you get along with everyone, or make a new enemy? Maybe you'll even find that special someone that you've waited for longer than you hoped.

OPEN
This rp is now closed! PLEASE do not post any more forms. All the spots are taken already, and I will ask any extras to be removed. If you are absolutely devastated that you cannot join, please pm me so we can discuss possibly making a new one with the exact same plot, but with new characters. Thank you!

I will be the landlord and any party hosts that aren't the main characters. If you want to be one, please pm me so we can work something out C:
Last edited by Googly Bear on Wed May 14, 2014 3:12 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Googly Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seal Beach||Romance RP||♥

Postby Googly Bear » Thu May 08, 2014 10:41 am

The house you will be staying in is on the outskirts of Long Beach, CA. The drive from your house to Seal Beach is less than five minutes, and the walk is only a little over ten.

The house will have two cars. An SUV that can fit every one in the house if you squish, and a Hyundai that can fit five people. The SUV will be white with tinted windows. The small car will be black with silver rims. If either of them gets damaged they will be immediately replaced.

The main and top floor of the house is fully equipped with a functioning kitchen, a living room, and an entertainment room. Upstairs there are four bedrooms,two for boys and two for girls. There are five bathrooms, two large and three small--one of which is downstairs. A door leads from the living room to the backyard. The basement will have a large room with two couches, and plenty of floor space for dancing, small parties, or anything really. A small door leads to a nice laundry room. The basement also has a closet similar to the one in the movie Princess Diaries 2, only it's filled with clothing that is popular this year. They actually got the idea from our beach house. This closet has clothes for boys and girls. A lot of swimsuits and accessories like hats or sunglasses.

Living Arrangements

I will be assigning roommates so pretty please do not say which room you're in when making your form. Thank you!
Last edited by Googly Bear on Fri May 23, 2014 12:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Googly Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Googly Bear » Thu May 08, 2014 12:32 pm

Rules
Please, please, please be sure to read all the rules and follow them. I don't want to kick anyone off.
All Tess' rules apply here. There is no cursing, and fade to black only. This is a child friendly sight. However, we do love some romance and drama, so keep it interesting! Also, when OCC please use symbols as so () {} [] etc. Please no fighting OCC--we are all friends here!
Forms that you've made on your own are awesome, but if you need one let me know with a quick pm! Please include, age--try for 18-25 ish--height, and a picture. Please don't use anime for your picture though.
When all spots are filled we will start. Please try to keep genders even, but no more than one boy and one girl per person unless you ask me first. Don't forget that everyone wants romance! So also please only straight characters. I fully support homosexuality, I'm just hoping to keep every one paired up with someone and it'll just be easier if everyone is the same sexual orientation. ♥♥
I'd like to have detailed posts, but sometimes another person needs to respond before you say anything else. So just try your best to make your posts 3-7 sentences long. However, I don't particularly care for two+ paragraphs in one post. Please be considerate of those who are trying to read through the posts to catch up. Also, try not to go more than 2 pages just two people, or more than 5 pages with out me.
Reservations will not be available to anyone who doesn't pm me. I will only accept reservations through pm. If you post here first, then pm me after I've asked you to delete your post I will not accept you on this rp. Also, I only hold reservations for 48 hours unless you inform me in advance that it will take longer. If you don't want a reservation and just want to post your character form, go for it! I mainly have these rules to keep the thread clean C:
Only join if you are planning on staying active. This doesn't mean posting every second of every day, but once or twice would be preferred. If you're going to be gone, or unable to get on for more than three days please let me know. I completely understand cause sometimes life happens and you can't get on.

Characters

Boys
Andy|23|Pg 1
Jake|18|Pg 2
Robbie|21|Pg 2
Damon|19|Pg 3
Dexyll|18|Pg 3
Girls
Silver|20|Pg 1
Cambridge|19|Pg 1
Alaska|18|Pg 1
Eleanor|21|Pg 1
Katrina|Age|Pg 2
Last edited by Googly Bear on Thu May 15, 2014 2:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Googly Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Googly Bear » Thu May 08, 2014 12:43 pm

Recaps
I finally started! Right now everyone is making their way to the house. If you want to get an idea of what could happen as they arive, my post is on page four. Note: My beginning posts are always longer than the average post. Please do not feel the need to make your posts as long as mine, and actually try to make them shorter when we get the ball rolling. Thanks everyone! Enjoy!

Day
Monday --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Tuesday -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Wednesday ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Thursday -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Friday ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Saturday -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Sunday ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Event
Everyone Comes and Meets
Free
Free
Free
Sleepover at the Beach
Free
Free
Last edited by Googly Bear on Wed May 21, 2014 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Googly Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Googly Bear » Thu May 08, 2014 2:04 pm

Name : Andrew Rutter
Nicknames : Andy
Height : 6'4"
Room : Unknown

History : Andy grew up in a small town with a broken family. He was really close to his older brother until he died when Andy was twelve. After that he became secluded from his abusive father and passive step mom. He made money in a small garage band until he left home the week he turned 18 and he didn't look back. He made his way across the country to California where he tried to make it moderately big for a few years. Now he works in a haunted house with his best friend, and drummer for their band. He's the lead singer even though he can also play bass guitar.

Personality : It's not hard to get to know him, but a lot of people don't try. People tend to be intimidated by his tattoos and piercings, and avoid him on the street. The fact that he sometimes wears makeup to gigs doesn't help, especially when he forgets to take it off, or can't get it all. He pretty much only wears black with the occasional exception to jeans or colored band t-shirts. He rarely leaves his leather jacket at home when he's going to be out for more than an hour or two. He is almost always in a goofy mood, he just isn't good at showing it in public. If he randomly starts laughing like a maniac, don't worry--he just thought of something from a few days before that was funny. He laughs often and is really an enjoyable person to be around. Somehow he knows how to cheer up anyone, and is an excellent listener. He doesn't care what people think of him so he doesn't judge others. He likes everybody until they give him a reason not to.

"I guess some groupies like me, but I've never dated one. I'd like to date someone who likes me for me, not for my band.
I've heard that girls will be staying in the house with me this summer. It might be a good opportunity for the other three boys, but I don't think anything will end up happening for me. I wouldn't be surprised if I found a girl that I was interested in, but she may or may not feel the same way about me."
Yeah... what he said.

Face Claim: Andy Biersack

***********************************************************************************

Name : Avery Silver
Nicknames : Silver
Height : 5'7"
Room : Unknown

History : Silver grew up with her parents and older sister. She's always been close to her sister, but not so much her parents. They had a lot of rules that she didn't always agree with, but still followed until she went to college. She moved from Florida to Philadelphia for college and just got her bachelors this year. The main reason she's excited for spending the summer is California is that she loves the beach. She's always liked sun, but really she misses the ocean.

Personality : "It's weird how humans act. They'll be one way in front of a certain person, then completely different in front of someone else. I try not to do that, even though sometimes it happens. If I don't like you, I'll let you know if you ask. If I like a boy, he'll hopefully pick up the hints. I'm pretty much the average girl. I like to wear over sized sweaters and three inch heels sometimes, but usually I wear a lot of black. I love rock music from the 70's up to the 90's and wear band t-shirts more than just about anything else. I'll listen to new bands sometimes, so feel free to suggest one. One thing you should know is that I really could care less what people think of me, even though people will talk about my tattoo if they see it. If I'm in a crazy fun mood, everyone will know because I'll talk to anyone, even if they aren't my favorite human. If I'm in a 'kill everybody who has a beating heart' mood, everyone will know by the look I give them if they try to talk to me. It's not very easy to get me out of either of those moods, so you can try but it won't work."
She said it all.

"Even though I'm 100% straight and love boys, I'm not in a relationship.
Maybe it's because I'm awkward and it scares most guys away. Maybe it's because I have deep psychological issues that nobody in their right mind would want to try to fix. Most likely though is the fact that if I'm getting close to someone I really like I'll freak myself out and avoid them no matter what it takes."

Face Claim: Tumblr Girls

♥♥ Look in my signature for more pictures and GIFs of Andy! ♥♥
Last edited by Googly Bear on Fri May 09, 2014 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Googly Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆☽σαqqℓєу☾☆ » Thu May 08, 2014 5:02 pm

тнe вaѕιcѕ;
Hi, my name is Alaska! Alaska Marie Riso to be quite exact,
but you can just call me Alaska or Allie. I don't understand
why I just told you my entire name, but it's whatever -
who cares! Anyway, I'm currently eighteen years of age.
I've been told that I look a bit older - and on most occasions
a bit young for my age, which is odd. As you can tell I'm
obviously a female. My height is about 5' 4" - and my weight
just being average. As for my background and nationality - I was
originally born in Australia so I'm an Aussie. There's not much to know
about me - unless you want to know about my arrow tattoo on my wrist,
and my pet rabbit Pal, but yeah that's about it so let's continue on!

perѕonalιтy;
➳ Athletic
➳ Social
➳ Outgoing
➳ Courageous
➳ Caring
➳ Good Listener
➳ Keep to self
➳ Insecure {Sometimes}
➳ Bashful
➳ Artistic {Music Wise}

lιĸeѕ

➳ Singing
➳ Playing the guitar & piano
➳ Traveling
➳ Coffee& Tea
➳ Oreos
➳ Spending time with loved ones
➳ Inside jokes
➳ Amusement Parks
➳ Running
➳ Skateboarding
➳ Music
➳ Modesty
➳ Stargazing
➳ Movies
➳ And - Food

dιѕlιĸeѕ
➳ Silence
➳ Rudeness
➳ Being insecure
➳ Being picky
➳ Snobs
➳ Slobs
➳ Spiders
➳ Trains
➳ Not having music

on тнe oυтѕιde looĸιng ιn ;
On the outside, all you see is a beautiful young lady. With black curly hair, and piercing
brown eyes. You may take me as some innocent girl - knowing what's better for her
own well being. Someone who knows what is right from wrong, and willing to avoid
trouble when it brought upon a certain situation. You may also see me as someone
whom is very modest about themselves. But, instead off of how I may seem on the outside,
things are likely to be different on the inside ya' know. What you may not know is how
insecure I am about myself. I mean not so vain but yeah I do consider myself as being
cute or pretty, but beautiful comes on a whole other level. As for me being innocent - I've
lost my innocence a long time ago, and I wish to never relive that moment ever again.
It's something that I regret ever doing, but what can I say? I was young and foolish.
As for decision making, it always seems like a war going on inside of me. Like, I can't
decide whether what I'm doing is right or wrong in my case. But hey, that's only
how I see it - a war. Yes, I do have some good things about me though, but still my
flaws always seem override whatever is good.

love;
Ah, good ol' fashioned amore. Well, since we're on this topic now,
I'd like to say that I'm currently not in a relationship. After the past few
relationships I've had - filled with lies, drama, and so forth, I've started to
become a bit more cautious on whom I decide to date. If I want to date someone
- I'd date someone who can really sweep me off my feet and show me that they
really do care for me - and not for something or someone else. Maybe someone
who can see right through to me and know whats going on without me having to explain.
One day, I will find the type of relationship I can get comfortable with - but as for now
I'm just going to keep waiting. As for my orientation, I'm heterosexual. I'm fond of
many others who have other preferences though, since they are great to hang out with
and know how to have a good time.
▉▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉▉ ▉▉ ▉▉ ▉▉ ▉▉▉ ▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉
▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉▉ ▉▉ ▉▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉▉ ▉▉

" I hear melodies in my head
Find little notes in my bed
I’ve got songs tangled up in my hair
I see piano keys everywhere
My heart is a beating drum
Repeating my favorite song
I hear Beethoven number nine
All the time."

▉▉ ▉▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉
▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉▉▉ ▉▉ ▉▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉

Form skeleton by ⋆cappυcιnιι⋆© -Me-
Character belongs to ⋆cappυcιnιι⋆©
Images belong to rightful owners©
Face claim мadιѕon вeer ©
-will edit later-
☆☽σαqqℓєу☾☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Fri May 09, 2014 2:17 am

Birdy wrote:Come on skinny love just last the year,
Pour a little salt we were never here,
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my...
Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer.

Tell my love to wreck it all,
Cut out all the ropes and let me fall,
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my...
Right in the moment this order's tall.

And I told you to be patient,
And I told you to be fine,
And I told you to be balanced,
And I told you to be kind,
And in the morning I'll be with you,
But it will be a different kind,
'Cause I'll be holding all the tickets,
And you'll be owning all the fines.

My my my, my my my, my-my my-my ...
name;; eleanor marie evergreen.
age;; 21.
gender;; female.
appearance;; a tall girl, around 5'7, with a weight of 132lbs. very muscular due to years of volleyball, basketball, track, and some gymnastics. multi-colored hair with pale blue eyes. known to sometimes put feathers behind her ears and flowers in her hair. she sometimes wears flower crowns of almost every color.
traits;; quiet, pessimistic, short-tempered, odd, holds grudges, rebellious.
history;; she was born to two fine parents, known as marie and robert evergreen. they were rather rich compared to the other families in their rundown, shaggy town, and wanted their children to grow up to do great things, like become a movie star or a musician. eleanor's older brother, jake, however, was a druggie and an alcoholic. he was a very rebellious child, and he never minded his parent's rules. whenever eleanor's first "real" boyfriend, carter, got killed in a car crash when she was 15, she started following in her brother's footsteps. she often got into arguments with her parents that ended up with someone hurt or crying. a few times she even held her parents at gunpoint, but she never pulled the trigger and her parents never called the cops. eventually she graduated from high school, and almost a week after that her father was killed in a car wreck, just like how her first boyfriend had been killed. it was probably one of the darkest points in her life, because not even a month later her mum committed suicide. she eventually mustered up the courage to go to college, though.
and here she is now.
orientation;; heterosexual.
boyfriend;; none.
crush;; none.
kin;; her older brother, jake.
other;; nope.
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormie. » Fri May 09, 2014 7:46 am

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Face Claim: Demi Lovato
The Basics

Name: My full name is Cambridge Ruby Harrison. Yes, it's a bit strange, but you know what? I like it.

Height: 5'5" last time I checked.

Appearance: I have long, wavy caramel-colored hair. I wear it down most of the time, or up in a ponytail if it starts to annoy me. My eyes are dark brown. Sometimes I wish they were blue or green, something more interesting, but in the long run, it's just eye color. I usually wear casual clothes, not super fashionable but very comfy. I am crazy about shoes, however. I have a large shoe collection and I'm proud of it. I can't really explain my love of shoes, considering I'm not very into fashion.
Anyways, I use simple makeup and sometimes I wear jewelry(earrings and necklaces, mainly).

On the Inside

Personality: I'd say I have a straight-forward, bold personality. I'm not scared to say what I think and I'm a bit of a daredevil. Not that I don't have a timid side. Oh, I do. I'm secretly quite emotional, and sometimes I just need a break. At times like that, there is nothing more appealing to me than curling up on the couch and reading a good book.

Flaws: I guess I'm sometimes kind of rude, maybe a little too straight forward. I don't mean any harm, though. Yes, that's all. That's my flaw.
...what?? Oh god, okay. I admit that I get ticked off easily and love getting revenge. So you better watch your back. *assumes ridiculous ninja pose*

Fears: Fears.... well then. Bees. Bees terrify me. I will freeze and let out a frightened squeak if a bee buzzes along near me. I don't usually tell anyone, because bees are tiny bugs that won't bother you if you don't bother them, but there's no shame in my fear of bees. Bees can fly and they have sharp stingers that sting you and such stuff, and they buzz threateningly. Like, an "IM GONNA KILL YOU, CAMBRIDGE" type of buzz.

My Love Life

Orientation: I am heterosexual.

Relationship: none right now.

Crush: none right now.
Stormie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Googly Bear » Fri May 09, 2014 3:33 pm

((All are accepted!! If anyone wants to also make a boy that'd be awesome, but don't feel pressured too!))
Googly Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Fri May 09, 2014 11:11 pm

(I will when I get home from school.)
★ nirvana,