drama, lies, tears, cheers to the teenage years. open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: drama, lies, tears, cheers to the teenage years. open

Postby burnham » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:13 am

-making a prep girl, a jock boy and a punk girl, forms will be up soon.-

████████████████████████████████
click here for my tumblr! I used to be fortris-
╔══════════════════════════════╗
tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide?
╚══════════════════════════════╝

xx credit xx
██████
╔═════════════════════════╗
hello! You can call me burnham.
female | equestrian | photographer
future special educator | roleplayer
history buff | dear evan hansen <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:24 am

aha awesome! thanks, and when we get more boys
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caseylou » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:32 am

( added a guy in my post to make my genders even c: )
    quit
caseylou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:37 am

awesome, but what is his clique?
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caseylou » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:39 am

( Geek, I added it in?^^ )
    quit
caseylou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnham » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:44 am

N A M E:
Margo Jane Shetterly
A G E:
Margo is eighteen years old. Her birthday is January 26th, 1995.
G E N D E R:
Margo is a female.
G R A D E:
Margo is a senior this year. Despite being in the punk clique, she is surprisingly smart.
C L I Q U E:
Punk

D E S C R I P T I O N:
Perhaps the most striking detail of Margo is her bright red hair. This is not her natural color, she is a natural brunette, but she dyes her hair on a regular basis. She has had blue hair, pink hair and even purple hair, but her favorite is bright red. She changes her hair often.
Margo stands at a solid 5 foot 6 inches and weighs about 120 pounds. She has a flat stomach and is slightly muscular, but has nice wide curvy hips and a chest sure to make any boy or girl happy.
Margo's nose is angular in shape, turning up a little bit at the point. This could make her look snobby, but she doesn't embody that trait at all. She has plump lips and a defined jaw, making her quite a pretty girl.
Margo wears a bit of make-up, usually eyeliner, false eyelashes, blush and eyeshadow. She prefers to look natural, but she usually has dark eyes like the others in her clique. She says it makes her look more mysterious.
Margo doesn't wear all black like a normal scene girl, she usually dresses in styles from well known stores likeforever 21 and wet seal. She is very eccentric with her style and doesn't care if anyone judges her.
B O D Y M O D I F I C A T I O N S:
Margo has an industrial piercing, a belly buton piercing, a smiley piercing and a nose ring. She also has a chest tattoo and colored version of this tattoo on her thigh.

P E R S O N A L I T Y:
Margo is a very interesting young woman.
This girl has a lot of attitude. She is not afraid to get snappy with you if you get on her nerves. Sarcasm is this girls first language. If you give her a stupid remark, she will not hesitate to give that person a sarcastic or rude remark back. She doesn't deal with stupid people.
Rebellious is another word that comes to mind when people are asked to describe Margo. She usually does what she wants, not caring what others think about her. She really doesn't regard anyone else around her when she makes a decision. Its all for her and that's it. Being rebellious, she doesn't listen to authority and she will break the law if its worth it. This has caused her to drink and do drugs. She is all about living her life up to the fullest.
Another one of Margo's less desirable traits is her inability to make decisions in a reasonable amount of time. She is one of the most indecisive people you will ever come to know. She sits in front of her closet and tries to decide what to wear, and that process usually takes her at least a half an hour. Any big life choice will cause anxiety and stress for this girl, and when she finally makes the choice she will stress herself out worrying about it til it proves to be the right thing.
Margo is also a pretty good liar. Her face never reads much about her emotions but she is especially good at putting on a false face and lying to whoever needs it. She usually lies to get things out of people, but sometimes its to cover up her tracks if she was caught doing something illegal. Her eyes never tell anything about what she is feeling, so it makes her a prime liar.
One last undesirable trait for this girl is her ability to be a pessimistic realist. She always looks at situations from a real level, not ever trying to sugarcoat anything or tell herself things aren't as bad as they really are. When faced with a difficult situation, Margo always expects the worst outcome possible. She always expects the worst, so she is never disappointed and always pleasantly surprised when things actually go her way.
Now for Margo's positive traits. She is very mature for a woman her age. She rarely surrounds herself with petty drama and she handles herself with the maturity of an adult. Many people look up to her for this fact, though her own choices may no reflect her maturity. She is always willing to give motherly advice to anyone who may need it.
Another good quality this girl has is her open-mindedness. She never judges anyone based on what they have done, or who they've done. She isn't the most innocent, pure girl herself, so she can't really judge anyone. Margo also doesn't judge anyone on sexuality or race since she thinks that is wrong.
Margo is a self confidant young woman. She walks around like she owns the place. Some might say she is stuck-up, but she just doesn't let people get her down for stupid stuff. When she does something wrong, and people put her down for it, she just shakes it off like nothing happened. Her ability to bounce back is phenomenal.
One last good trait this girl has is her ability to adapt to change. She is one of the most flexible people you will ever meet. She is willing to go along with whatever happens if she is out with a group, and she usually doesn't care if plans get changed. This girl does not orient herself around schedules and would much rather go with the flow than have set times for everything.
This girl doesn't mind hanging out with the guys and she would rather hang out with them than be stuck shopping with the girls. She may look like she does, but she has no experience with dating or flirting. Margo can't flirt to save her life.

H I S T O R Y:
Margo has a pretty large family. She is the third child, yet she isn't the youngest. Her parents were a high school couple, but they were on-and-off for the time they were dating. Her father, Kendrick Theo Shetterly, married her mother Naomi Ophelia Paradis when they were twenty-one. The couple had their first child at twenty two, a boy they named Declan James. Their next child came just a year later, a girl who they named Kassia Grace. Petra wasn't born until four years after Kassia was. Her parents were suffering a rough spot in their relationship at the time and that's how Petra got her name. The couple conceived one more time before they divorced, a girl named Tuesday Jane.
The girl's parents divorced three years after she was born, but they continue to remain friends. Every other weekend the girl goes to stay with her father, but her residence is at her mothers. Her mother and herself are pretty close, though she lies to her regularly.
S E X U A L O R I E N T A T I O N:
Bisexual but leans towards girls
C R U S H:

N A M E:
Alaska Marie Lassack
A G E:
Alaska was born in September of 1996. It was the dreary and rainy night of September 17th when Alaska's mother Dianne went into labor. This being her first child, she was in labor for about 21 hours and Alaska was brought into the world at 7:01 pm on September 18th. She was born during one of the biggest rainstorms in the history of their small hometown, but her wet and depressing birth had nothing to with her personality.
G E N D E R:
Alaska is a female.
G R A D E:
Alaska is a senior
C L I Q U E:
Prep
D E S C R I P T I O N:
Alaska is a very pretty girl. She has long blonde hair that goes past her breasts and stops about two inches above her belly button. Her natural hair is wavy, but she can curl it or straighten it to her liking. The underneath is slightly darker, but that is natural.
Alaska has striking blue eyes that stand out against her fair complexion. She has freckles that dot her face, but most are collected around her nose and under her eyes. Her skin emits a radiant glow, typical of someone who spray tans herself. She has to keep up with her appearance even in the winter months. She likes natural tanning as well.
This girl stands at about five foot six, with long legs and a slender body. She has a flat stomach and almost no muscle on her arms or legs. She has a good-sized chest that will keep any boys eyes pleased. Her bones are easily palpable through her skin and she often gets assumed for having an eating disorder. She doesn't, though.
Alaska dresses in only the best style, she spends more time shopping than anything else. Her outfits are always well put together, and she likes to show off a bit of skin. Her favorite color is pink and she wears it often. You will never see her in anything less than name-brand clothes since she thinks everything else is a disgrace. Her face is usually plastered with make up, but she manages to pull it off well.
Alaska has three holes in each ear lobe, one cartilage piercing on her right ear, and she also has her belly button pierced.
P E R S O N A L I T Y:
hree words to describe Alaska would be self-centered, outgoing, and creative.
Alaska embodies many personality traits. This blonde girl is very self-centered. She thinks that she is better than anyone else in the world. This trait gets her in trouble a lot, because she never wants to think that someone else's problem is more important than her own. She is seen as someone without any empathy since she cannot put someone else first for even one second to feel bad about a problem that is going on in their life.
Outgoing is a trait that you would hear if you asked someone to describe Alaska. If she sees a new student or a cute boy, she does not hesitate going up to them and striking up a conversation. People who are more shy than her would say she was making a fool of herself, but Alaska thinks otherwise. She prefers to be the first person to talk to a new kid, but she will only, and I mean only talk to them if she feels they could become popular.
The way the girl carries herself tells a lot about the personality burning inside of her. She is a confident being, walking with her head up and her chest out. Many people see her as snobby, but she just defines her self as confident. When people look at her, they would usually stay away because she looks like she could be a total b*tch. And that's true, to an extent.
Alaska just hates stupid people. If you walk up to her and ask her a stupid question or tell her something about a topic she doesn't care about, you will be glared at or snapped at. That is one thing that this girl doesn't tolerate. Once she gets angry, there is nothing stopping her from lashing out at you. She's never violent with actions, but she's violent with words. If someone upsets her, she will bring up every wrong thing they've ever done in their life to blow it back up in their face with no mercy. Also, she is known as one to start vicious rumors about people that are believable and easily spread because of her popularity status. She will also do the same if anyone ever gets between her and her boyfriend.
Greedy is another word that comes to mind when people think of Alaska. This girl wants a lot of things, and she usually gets all of them. This is another way she can be manipulative, because she'll beg and plead until someone agrees to buy her whatever she wants. Not al of these things are things you can buy, she also manipulates people and especially boys into being her friends and boyfriends. It's an unhealthy trait but its her nonetheless.
The last personality trait that Alaska embodies is creativeness. Even though she isn't that bright, she sure is creative. Her favorite classes at school are photography and art, since she gets to express her own thoughts. Fashion is also a big part of Alaska's creative spew, and she loves to play around with different outfits, styles and colors.
When she is in the barn or around horses, Alaska can be a totally different person. If its for her horse or her trainer, she will get down and dirty and muck stalls or fix fences. She is very competitive and she hates to lose even if it's only one class in a show day. She will do any work necessary to improve in the ring. Alaska also likes to help people in the barn, and her horse's well-being is the most important priority when she is in the barn. She loves taking care of horses and will do it all day if she could.
All in all, Alaska is a very interesting and fun girl to be around.
H I S T O R Y:
Alaska was never one to not have friends. She was always one of the most popular in her class, so she has never felt what its like to be lonely. She never associates with kids who people think are less popular- nerds, goths, and stoners. She just thinks that they aren't worth her precious time. Her social group is only the best of the best, including the most popular and most talented preps. She wouldn't trade her friends for the world even though a lot of them would leave her in a heartbeat.
Her boyfriend is one of the best, and she would do anything for him. Her family also likes him a lot. They spend a lot of time together, but he seems to have this awesome relationship with his sister that Alaska admires. She would go out and buy him things if he needed it, and her life is complete with him by her side.
Alaska has a pretty normal family. She has a mother and father, Adelaide Jade and Monroe Benson, respectively. They met in Alaska and that's where the bright girl got her unique name. She also has one younger sister, Jersey. They wanted the girls to have matching names and she was named after her father's home state. It could have been her mothers, but Wisconsin would have been a really weird name. Her little sister is ten and she takes after Alaska in her looks. She is also very popular like her older sister. The family has two dogs, a Mastiff named Solo and a Bernese Mountain Dog named Key. They treat these dogs as if they were children.
Straight
C R U S H:

ImageImage

N A M E:
Bishop Cade Thorn
A G E:
Bishop was born in his own home, since the hospital nearest them was an hour away. His mother went into labor in the early morning and since he was the second child her labor was much quicker than the nine hour labor she endured for his older sister Holland six year prior. Bishop was brought into the world at 11:53 a.m on June 16th, in the year of 1997. The weather that day was nice and sunny, so his mother was able to take him outside when he was just hours old. She thinks that her doing that is the reason he likes nature so much.
G E N D E R:
Bishop is a dude.
G R A D E:
Bishop is a junior.
C L I Q U E:
Jock
D E S C R I P T I O N:
Bishop is a pretty handsome young man, if you are going by the opinions of most girls he knows. This boy stands at an even six foot in height and weighs about 169 pounds, most of it being muscle. He is pretty fit from working outside all day and his body shows off every curve of muscle the boy has. His height crushed any dream he had of being a jockey.
Bishop had dark brown hair, but it usually fades to a lighter brown by the end of the summer since the sun bleaches it. He keeps it short and out of his eyes, but a little bit hangs down and touches his forehead. He keeps it short to stay cool in the summer, but it is also an unruly mess when it is too long, so the shorter style was always better for him.
Bishops eyes are a dull green, especially when he is indoors. When he is outside or in certain moods, however, his eyes turn bright green. The boy has a very oval-shaped face and a rather large nose, and his ears are on the bigger side as well. He doesn't look disproportionate, however. He had very tan skin from working out in the sun all day and he has many freckles all over his body from sun damage. He would pay the price later on in life.
Bishop's style is very simple, usually wearing jeans when he is at the barn with either a long sleeve flannel or a wife-beater. Most of his clothes are work clothes, stained with sweat and dirt and anything else imaginable because he works from sun-up to sun-down with breaks only for eating and using the restroom. When he is not on a horse, Bishop usually wears old t-shirts and jeans, or, if it's hot out he will wear mesh shorts to run around in.
Bishop has a cross tattoo on his upper right arm.
P E R S O N A L I T Y:
If Bishop was to describe himself, he would say he is just misunderstood.
If you asked someone else to describe Bishop, they would say he is arrogant, stubborn, and rude. But that's just the bad qualities.
Bishop comes from a background where if you don't do your share of work, you don't get your share of the reward. If his father didn't think he preformed a good amount of work for the day, he wouldn't be served dinner. It was as simple as that and it made for a very disciplined boy. If he was asked to do something, he made damn sure it was done to the best of his ability. Truthfully he cares about his work.
This harsh discipline also had a negative effect on the boy, making him stubborn and arrogant. His father gave him a list of things to do every morning, and he would only do those things that his father asked. If anyone else, like a farmhand, asked him to do something, he would refuse. His motto was that he only had to listen to his father, because his dad could kick him out or beat him up for not doing what he asked. The farmhands, however, were no matched for the ripped Bishop. He had taken his attitude elsewhere in life, such as school and relationships. The only person he would go out of his way for other than his father would be a girlfriend that was wrapped around his finger.
With all of the pressures of his father, Bishop has a mean side to him. On top of that, he is very easily frustrated. When the boy gets angry or frustrated, he will lash out in violent outbursts. He will never hurt a horse or human, but he tends to break things or smash things. His range is only worsened by alcohol, which he delves into from time to time. It's just a bad habit, but its been a tougher one to break than he has thought.
Rude is also one of Bishop's not-so-good qualities. He isn't good at meeting people or being around people that are too cheery. Especially in the morning, this boy does not put up with people with high-pitched voices, or 'good morning, sunshine the earth says hello!' attitudes. His hardworking nature doesn't mix well with them and he will snap at anyone who tries to speak to him in the morning or while working. This boy thrives on conflict, if you haven't noticed.
Bishop has some good qualities about him as well. He is one of the most hardworking people you were ever meet, as long as an authority figure, like a trainer or a barn manager, asks him to do something. He will put one-hundred and ten percent into the task at hand, often giving up breaks and free time just to get the job done. He prefers to work alone, but will work in groups when the task isn't physical labor. He loves to share is ideas with people and if he does school work, he always deserves the credit when he puts work into it.
Another good trait that Bishop possesses is his loyalty. Once he makes a friend he will usually stick beside their side through thick and thin. The only things that will break his loyalty would be if they betrayed him or gotten on his nerves to the point of him lashing out. This is a good quality because he will always stay loyal to those who stay loyal to him, keeping friends around for a long time.
Bishop is one of the most humble people you will ever meet. He never thinks he deserves the credit that he gets, and will often do things and say that other people helped him just to get some of the credit away from him. Once he does something for you, he always insists that it's "no problem" or "my pleasure". He often isn't rewarded enough, but Bishop isn't in it for that.
One last quality that Bishop embodies is maturity. If he is faced with a mature situation he handles it like an experienced adult. His is never one to goof around, especially when there is work to do. Most of the time he is calm, cool and collected, making him seem much older than he actually is. He has been mistaken for as old as 25.
As you can see, Bishop has both good and bad qualities about him, but he is a loyal, mature young man.
H I S T O R Y:
Bishop would be considered cool in a high-school setting. He would have many friends from different social groups but he would never center in on one social group to stick with. He liked it much more when he was able to get to know different people, because most of the individuals from the same clique tended to be almost the same person personality-wise. With many different clique friends, he was never bored with any of them. If you had to place Bishop in a clique, he would probably fit in with the jocks the best.
Bishop's family is pretty normal. He has a mother and father, Hanna Jane and Lenny Joshua, respectively. He also has an older sister who was born six year prior to him. She still lives on his fathers 130 acre property, but she lives in a different house with her soon-to-be fiance Derek. Bishop's uncle, his father's brother, also lives on the property with his wife Renna and two-year old daughter Larque. His uncles name is John, but everyone around him just calls him 'Bud'. This is probably due to the massive amounts of Bud Lite he drinks when he isn't working. His sister rides horses as well, but doesn't compete.
Straight
C R U S H:

-I can add another boy if you want but his form will be FAR from as detailed as these ones haha, just let me know (:-

████████████████████████████████
click here for my tumblr! I used to be fortris-
╔══════════════════════════════╗
tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide?
╚══════════════════════════════╝

xx credit xx
██████
╔═════════════════════════╗
hello! You can call me burnham.
female | equestrian | photographer
future special educator | roleplayer
history buff | dear evan hansen <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:02 am

accepted and we can start if you guys wanna
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caseylou » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:06 am

( sure :D )
    quit
caseylou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:17 am

anyone can start cause i am going to work on ryders form
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caseylou » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:30 am

Rain | female | 17 | single | New |

I nervously stumbled down the hallways of my new school, not knowing what to expect. I clutched my jacket close, it smelled sweet, and was warm where Caspar my cat had been lying on it. My eyes darted around awkwardly at everyone as I looked up shyly.

Fynn | male | 18 | single | geek |

I pushed my glasses up as they slowly sloped down my nose, and giggled softly sitting against a wall in the hallways sketching in my notebook. I tutted tapping my pencil, tilting my head slightly as to what to add in my drawing. It was a wolf, a beautiful white wolf running through the snow, eyes set bold and bright.
    quit
caseylou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me