drama, lies, tears, cheers to the teenage years. open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: drama, lies, tears, cheers to the teenage years. open

Postby Phantom's Opera » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:52 am

key - Is in the Newbie section James - Jock Shane - Popular Image
* Name : Keyston Alinston (She goes by Key)
* Personality: Well, Key is not your average seventeen year old girl. She doesn't party, she doesn't drool over the latest boy bands. No, quite the contrary, infact. She is very sweet and sensitive, sometimes to her disadvantage. She smiles a lot, and is easily entertained. She is very aware of her surroundings. Unless you can break her walls, you probably won't hear a word from her mouth. She is very reserved, doesn't socialize much, yet, here she is at party of all things! She loves to longboard, and loves the ocean. She is very polite, with manners of gold. She is very curious When you do break down her walls, she is very outgoing, bubbly, but still in her own, quiet sort of way.
History : There really isn't much to her history. She was given away as a young baby, and taken in by a loving family, well, almost.
Crush: None at the moment...
Things you should know: you will almost always find Key in jeans, converse, and probably some t-shirt with a band logo splashed across the front. When she was younger, she was a major tomboy, yet, she doesn't find herself this way now. She loves to dance, and draw. Her favorite color is yellow.
(I will add more in a bit)

* Name : James Sawyer Cendlain (Yes, he has a british accent)
* Personality: James has a very hard personality to understand. His eyes could bore a hole straight through you, yet at the same tie, he has a smile that will warm you on a cold winter night. He likes to laugh, and is quite the charmer. The hopeless romantic who carries girls over puddles, holds open doors for them, and that sort of stuff. A gentleman, I guess you could call him. He tries not to disclose much about his past. He has always tried to avoid the cliche, popular group of kids, but always gets dragged away to go swimming with them, or go to a movie with them. People call him the strong and silent type, but he disagrees. Strong, yes. Silent, well, sort of. He can be quite the flirt, but tells people that he has never fallen in love with a girl, and doesn't think he ever will. He is silently confident, and holds himself up to his reputation.He has a strange sort of arrogance that surrounds him at all times. It isn't the arrogance that leads you into thinking the person before you is a stuck-up snob. But rather, the type of arrogance that lets you know that this is a guy that could easily take care of himself. He is a good person, and knows it.
History: As I stated earlier, there is very little that Shane has told anyone about his history. When needed, he says that his dad is in the military, and his mother is back in England.
Sexual Orientation: Straight up
Things you should Know: Shane loves to play the piano, and does a little guitar. He can sing, and quite well, actually. Though he doesn't do it very often, because...well... he just doesn't. He has a british accent, as he was born and raised in England. His eyes always hold a mysterious look in them. He loves the rain, and has never seen snow. He tried his hand at art... and he's terrible at it. He is artistic, yet can't draw his way out of a paper bag. He calls people, "Darling," but only the girl he loves.
Crush: None at the moment
Girlfriend:

* Name : Shane Samuel Christel
Personality: Shane is very, very, outgoing. He loves talking to people, and can be quite the prankster. He is sarcastic, and charasmatic. He is really sweet, despite it all. He was sort of a rebel in school, ditching when he could, and only getting by with passing marks. You could trust Shane with your life, or your deepest secrets. He can get a little over-protective though. He will never be the person to start a fight, will only stand up for himself and others. His eyes are usually lined with amusement. He falls in love easily, and usually ends up getting put down. He talks with his hands with every word. He will go into modes, that last for days, or weeks, even, in which he hardly speaks a word. These happen usually because of a loss. He is again, very sweet, kind, gentle, and caring. There are countless examples of these things, but you are going to need to find them out for yourself.
Things you should know: Shane loves t-shirts and hoodies. He also has a slight obsession with socks. He loves them. He loves animals, and has a slight menagerie at his house. He is an only child, but hasn't led him to be spoiled, more just loves people even more.
Crush: well...
girlfriend: Nope
Last edited by Phantom's Opera on Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
I am only temporarily going to be Phantom's Opera, and then will change back to Tomboy?
Phantom's Opera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken frames - » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:53 am

they say you die twice
one time when you stop breathing
and a second time, a bit later on,
when somebody says your
name for the last time

name ; fawn eloise smith
      age ; seventeen
      birthdate ; september 2nd
      hometown ; melbourne, austrailia

height ; 5'4
      weight ; 119 lbs
      hair color ; brown
      eye color ; blue
      body type ; petite, small, slender, slim
      clothing ; modern, hipster-ish, anything she can get her hands on

good traits ; big heart, happy go lucky, optimistic, independent, humorous, outgoing, dependable, honest, affectionate, down to earth
      bad traits ; sarcastic, rude, perfectionist, sometimes lazy, picky, sometimes arrogant, hardheaded, emotional, impulsive
      history ; grew up in melbourne with her grandmother and grandfather, once she got old enough she came over here to look for her mother and father in hopes to finally meet them for the first time, had no luck so she just stuck around and now here she is. her past is pretty normal, just has a couple bumps and cracks in the road but, nothing too major

likes ; food, drawing, hanging out, drinking, helping people out, tattoos/body modifications, tea, watching movies, cuddling, smiling a real smile, being herself, animals, shopping, beanies, music, playing music, pulling pranks, having fun, just to chill around, singing in the shower, bonfires or campfires, camping, watching the sun set and rise, beaches, laying underneath the stars, having somebody there to listen and understand
      dislikes ; people leaving without an explanation, change, broccoli, pears, bugs, loud obnoxious people, people who chew with their mouths open, preppy girls, when there is no food in the house, when somebody judges somebody without knowing them, people who assume things, too tight of clothing, selfish people, dull boring people, rainy weather, sharks, not having something to do
      relationship status ; single
broken frames -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:57 am

both accepted!!!!!! and oh btw fie has a crush oh shane aha
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caseylou » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:58 am

( would it be alright if Rain , my character, started crushing on James?)
    quit
caseylou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantom's Opera » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:59 am

Alright! That would be awesome! (For both Fie and Rain)
ImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
I am only temporarily going to be Phantom's Opera, and then will change back to Tomboy?
Phantom's Opera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:15 am

okkkkkaaayyyy everything on the front page is updated
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:28 am

bump it uppp
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samm. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:55 am

Full Name

Ayanna Chi Johnathan
Nickname(s)

Aya, Chi-Chi, AJ
Female
Sixteen
Birthday

October 17th
Birthplace

Lansing, Michigan, USA
Personality

Ayanna is a very quiet girl who prefers being alone rather than around others. She hardly ever speaks, even when shes spoken to, so she often comes off as rude, though this is just something she does to make sure no one gets too close to her. She doesn't trust others easily, and if you do something to loose her trust, there is no chance of you getting it back. She has a wicked temper, though that's something you rarely see, that side of her normally only appears when an animal is being hurt in front of her, or someone is being bullied in front of her. She dealt with bullying herself in the past, so she hates seeing someone else go through it, and she has a huge soft spot for animals and would do anything for one.
History

She lived a fairly normal childhood, up until her parents spit when she was seven. Shortly afterwards they both remarried and had children with their new loved ones, so she felt like the outsider in the families. She bounced back and forth between her mother and her father until she was fifteen and she ran away to her aunts. She offered to let her stay at her house, but Ayanna refused, so instead she payed for her to get an apartment near by. She of course then offered to pay everything for her, but Ayanna told her she could take care of it. Now she does work around the neighborhood, such as baby and pet sitting, and also has a part time job to pay for everything she needs, including the care needed to take care of her two kittens, Cheshire and Alice. She lives alone in the apartment with them.
Clique

Loner
Grade

Sophomore, aka grade 10
Fears/Phobias

Bugs; of any type. She absolutely hates them and will have a panic attack if one comes near her
Heights; she can barely climb stairs without passing out
Medical Illnesses

She has asthma, a breathing condition she was born with
Father

Joseph Lee Johnathan
Mother

Mary-Ann Johnathan
Sisters

None
Brothers

None
Other Family

Plenty, but the only one she keeps in contact with is her aunt who helped her when she ran away, Julie
Pet's

Two kittens, a grey male named Cheshire, and a white female named Alice
Orientation

Bisexual, leaning more towards females
Relationship Status

Single
Crush

No one
Boyfriend/Girlfriend

No one
Children

None
Ex's

None
Height

5'5"
Weight

115.7 lbs
Tattoo's

None
Piercing's

Just her ears
Basic Discription

Ayanna has naturally dark brown hair, which she suddenly decided to dye bright red one day and has kept it that way ever since. She has blue-green eyes and fair skin, which she never tans, unless it naturally gets that way over the summer. Her sense of style usually depends on her mood and how shes feeling. Sometimes she wears very girly things, other times she wears tomboy type clothing. She also tends to wear what is known as scene or goth like clothing.
Other

Nothing I can think of!
Last edited by samm. on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

╔════════════════════════════╗
elliot / ellie, or sam | genderfluid | he/they
single | polyromantic demisexual | polyam
omnist | covenless witch | scorpio / ox
infp-t | chaotic good | poet | listo

╚════════════════════════════╝

samm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes