drama, lies, tears, cheers to the teenage years. open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: drama, lies, tears, cheers to the teenage years. open

Postby burnham » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:04 am

alaska marie lassack - prep - senior

Alaska pulled up to the school in her Mazda R8, sighing as she quickly scrambled her makeup case out of her purse. She was running late this morning and didn't have time to throw on her makeup. This wasn't the first time she had done her make up in her car so she was still going to look cute when she walked into school on her first day of her senior year. This was it!! She was the queen of the school, only one more year left until she could go to college and party it up with her friends. She had no desire to actually learn at college, but she was excited for the parties and the cute boys. She finished applying her pink lipstick and popped her lips in her mirror, giggling to herself.Throwing her makeup case back into her purse she grabbed it from the passenger seat and got out of her car, smoothing her skirt down and checking herself out in the mirror one more time before walking into school.

bishop cade thorn - jock - junior

Bishop was moseying down the hall way, checking out the new freshmen girls who were huddled at their lockers. He remembered when he was a freshman, scared of the older kids, worried that he was going to get beat up or thrown into a trashcan. But now that he was almost a top dog, he was excited to come back to school. School also meant sports, and he was excited to try out for the Varsity football team this year. He knew that he was going to make it and he was thrilled to be playing on a team again. With a sigh he leaned up against his locker, pulling out his phone and checking twitter. He needed to find one of his friends to check and see if they had any classes together. Bishop looked around the hall, eyes glancing down to his phone occasionally.

margo jane shetterly - punk - senior

Margo ran her hand through her bright red hair while looking in the mirror of the school's bathroom. She knew none of her friends had arrived yet and she didn't want to walk through the halls getting stared at again. Even though she was a senior, she still got ridiculed and made fun of even by younger students. With a sigh, she pulled her black eyeliner out of her purse and reapplied it, winging it out so her eyes appeared darker. Her blue eyes popped against her eyeliner and her red hair, and she was a very pretty girl but her social class didn't make her popular. Pushing the bathroom door open, she headed out into the crowded hall to find her first class.

████████████████████████████████
click here for my tumblr! I used to be fortris-
╔══════════════════════════════╗
tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide?
╚══════════════════════════════╝

xx credit xx
██████
╔═════════════════════════╗
hello! You can call me burnham.
female | equestrian | photographer
future special educator | roleplayer
history buff | dear evan hansen <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caseylou » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:10 am

Rain | female | 17 | single | New |

As I made my way through my new school, I walked faster not paying attention to where I was going. I acciddently bumped into a guy on his phone, almost knocking it out of his hands. I pulled my face half behind my jacket and fluttered my eyes nervously. " I'm s-so -sor-rry " I tilted my head wondering what his reaction would be. My first day here, and I already nearly killed someone's phone.

Fynn | male | 18 | single | geek |

-open-
    quit
caseylou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:19 am

Fie-

My ice blue eyes looked around as i entered the school, i was a sohpomore this year and i enjoyed school. A couple of people looked at me as my vans tappened endlessly along the concrete floors of our high school. i looked at my locker and unlocked it putting my useless book in and keeping the ones i wanted in my thin tanned arms. i ran my free hand though my wavey blond hair and sighed gently, i was still so tired and i wanted to be alseep but oh well. i strtched slightly my newly pierced navel peaking out of my MEOW shirt. i pulled it quickly down and sighed gently my eyes going half lidded.

i will post with ryder when i finish his form and i have wb because i am working on Ryders form;
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caseylou » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:21 am

( Fynn is open )
    quit
caseylou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantom's Opera » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:23 am

Key
walked slowly to her locker. She knew that she wouldn't really be using it that often. In fact, the only reason she really did have a locker was so she had a place to keep all her books. She pulled out a pack of gm, but decided against it and set it gently down on a magnetic shelf. She pulled out her phone, stuck it in one pocket. She pulled out her ipod, and stuck it in her hoodie pouch/pocket. She turned and saw Bishop. Slowly approaching him, she pulled out her schedule. "hey," she said softly. "What class do you have first?"

James//
Pulled up to the school in a Ford f150, his truck. He drove around for a while, to find a parking spot, and eventually parked next to fie's car. He got out, and pulled his backpack out of the bed. Slinging it over one shoulder, he entered through the side doors of the school. He looked around, not really sure if he should go talk to someone, which wasn't exactly his forte, or if he should just go straight to class. So, naturally, he just ended up standing there.

Shane//
Ran a hand through his spiked dark hair. He did not have any stuff with him, nor did he really know which class he was going to. He was just waiting for soe more people to arrive, so that he could actually talk to someone. Sure, the summer had been fun. But he spent a lot of time working, and just as much time partying. He joined a group of kids, and joined their cconversation. He left soon after, as he usually did. He never really stayed with the same group long, people got too... i don't know the word for it. He sat down on a bench in the commons, and looked around at the students swarming through the school
ImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
I am only temporarily going to be Phantom's Opera, and then will change back to Tomboy?
Phantom's Opera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:25 am

i have to go guys but you can rp as much as you wanna.
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samm. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:52 am

|| Ayanna || Female || Sixteen || Loner || Sophomore || No Crush/Single ||

It was only her first day, and already she had been shoved up against the lockers twice, and had her things knocked out of her arms once. She couldn't tell if any of it was on purpose or an accident due to the insane amount of people that filled the halls. Pulling her cell out of her pocket, she allowed a small sigh to escape her lips when she seen the time and silently counted the hours left until time to leave. Slipping it back into her pocket, she stopped in front of her locker, throwing everything she didn't need into it, keeping the things she would need for her first class. She leaned against her locker, reaching a hand up to push a stray piece of her red hair back behind her ear, waiting for the right moment to slip back into the crowd. Once it came, she wasted no time, quickly moving and following everyone else down the hall. After a short amount of time walking, she once again broke away from the crowd, hurrying into the bathroom, wanting to check herself out and make sure she looked okay. That was the last thing she needed, an embarrassing wardrobe mishap, it would only give the others more things to pick on her about. Moving to the mirrors which hung above the sinks, she stepped far enough back to see her full outfit, a relief filled sigh escaping her lips when everything looked alright.

╔════════════════════════════╗
elliot / ellie, or sam | genderfluid | he/they
single | polyromantic demisexual | polyam
omnist | covenless witch | scorpio / ox
infp-t | chaotic good | poet | listo

╚════════════════════════════╝

samm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caseylou » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:01 am

( anyone open? Got Fynn open :3 )
    quit
caseylou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnham » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:32 am

caseylou wrote:Rain | female | 17 | single | New |

As I made my way through my new school, I walked faster not paying attention to where I was going. I acciddently bumped into a guy on his phone, almost knocking it out of his hands. I pulled my face half behind my jacket and fluttered my eyes nervously. " I'm s-so -sor-rry " I tilted my head wondering what his reaction would be. My first day here, and I already nearly killed someone's phone.

Fynn | male | 18 | single | geek |

-open-

bishop cade thorn - jock - junior

Bishop was scrolling down his instagram feed, getting ready to double tap a friend's picture when he felt a knock, almost sending his shiny iphone to the ground. Luckily his quick reflexes saved his phone and he caught it before it started tumbling to the ground. He lifted his green eyes up and he met the eyes of a small girl, presumably the one that just knocked into him. She looked incredibly nervous and when she spoke to apologize she sounded like he was about to cry. A sly smirk came across his lips and he looked at her intimidatingly. "It's fine, luckily I caught it," he said with a small attitude. Standing up straight, Bishop shoved his phone back in his pocket and held out his hand for the girl to shake. 'Bishop, and you are?"

-I have alaska and margo open if anyone wants to rp with them.-

████████████████████████████████
click here for my tumblr! I used to be fortris-
╔══════════════════════════════╗
tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide?
╚══════════════════════════════╝

xx credit xx
██████
╔═════════════════════════╗
hello! You can call me burnham.
female | equestrian | photographer
future special educator | roleplayer
history buff | dear evan hansen <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caseylou » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:38 am

Rain | female | 17 | single | New |

His solid stare frightened me a little, yet made me curious. A faint smile escaped my lips and I shook his hand , my own shaking. " Rain.." I clenched my other hand together trying to stay relaxed, sighing awkwardly I looked around then back at bishop. He was much taller than me , he could just poke my head an I'd fall over.
    quit
caseylou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me