The Heist ↷ Magic is a CRIME ↷ WIP

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby kida. » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:05 pm

4 amazing magicians. 3 impossible heists. 1 billion dollars. This is no illusion.
Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you will actually see.
kida.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Heist ↷ Magic is a CRIME ↷ WIP

Postby kida. » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:16 pm

once upon a time, now we shouldn't start like that, it just isnt right. have you ever seen a magic show, you sit in a seat with many other people whilst these people stand in front of you and do the impossible, thats right the impossible. but now the impossible is about to get a whole lot, well, impossibler... Smalltime magicians Daniel Atlas, Merritt McKinney, Henley Reeves and Jack Wilder are invited to attend a meeting in a weird apartment. One year later, they reappear as The Four Horseman in a show in Las Vegas sponsored by the millionaire Arthur Tressler and they heist a bank in Paris from the stage and distribute the money to the audience. The FBI agent Dylan Rhodes is assigned to the case and the Interpol sends the agent Alma Dray to be his partner. Dylan and Alma are completely lost in the investigation and the exposer of illusionists Thaddeus Bradley gives hints about illusion. When the Four Horseman steal the bank account of Arthur Tressler during a show in New Orleans, Dylan and Alma believe that these heists are only distraction for a huge scheme but they are never sure about of what is true or illusion. But this is all in the past, there is now a new group, the new generation of the four horsemen. Will they be able to pull of the wicked stunts
Last edited by kida. on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kida.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Heist ↷ Magic is a CRIME ↷ WIP

Postby kida. » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:37 pm

J. Daniel Atlas
Dylan Rhodes