High school revolves around the cliques. ||Open||

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: High school revolves around the cliques. ||Open||

Postby Goodbye guise. » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:28 pm

Chasity Melody Kane|Female|17|Prep.

Chasity wouldn't have minded talking to the two people that were already there, but you know how weird that would have been? Sure, she was used to walking up to random people and start a conversation with them, but this was school..and in the morning. Quite frankly, she didn't want either one of them to freak out on her, not that she expected them to, but still..people can be pretty crabby in the mornings and she didn't know how she would deal with it if one of them snapped at her for simply saying 'hello'.
So, the brunette chewed her bottom lip, pulling out her phone to make herself seem busy, but in all reality she was just playing a game. She used really sure why she was so scared to have a conversation with one of them, okay, one reason was already stated, but other then that, she couldn't think of one. And she was darn sure it wasn't because they weren't in her 'click', it never really stopped her before. Maybe this was just a bad day for the girl, it was going to rain and she looked a mess, well in her eyes she did.
This was more awkward then she ever thought. She found it pretty stupid for herself to be so worried about talking to one of them. She had to swallow her pride, that was it. She would simply say, 'hello', and if one of them answer..then so be it, she'd talk with them. But if they didn't...Well then she'd just seem like a weirdo, and then she'd probably pretend she was talking on the phone, and hopefully they wouldn't catch on. Chasity swallowed hard, her eyes glanced around, no one new so far showed up, so she cite her lips. Sooo awkward.
Chasity turned her body towards the two people, having her phone some where near her shoulder, so if they didn't answer she could have her phone to hear ear quickly. She let out a breath. "Uhm..Hey." She blurted then, a blush creeping to her face.
Quitting.
To contact me:
Email-Nailsforbreakfasy1821@yahoo.com
Quotev-The Girl Who Cried Owl
Deviantart-TheGirlAndTheOwl
Goodbye guise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twiztid Allure » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:15 pm

Gavin Alexander Hagan || Single ||
Moon: Neutral
Where: Sitting on the steps in front of the school.
With: Chasity
---> Upon hearing a seemingly shy "Umm... hey.", Gavin's head lifted away from his paper once again. His calm blue eyes focused on the brunette he'd seen a few moments ago. "Good morning." he managed with a rather awkward smile. She...spoke...to...me....or... Maybe she was talking to the other girl... Maybe I'm in the way again... Damn... Maybe I just shouldn't have answered.... Well, I answered... so if she was talking to me- The red headed boy mentally panicked for a second as he looked up at the girl while he waited to see if she was talking to her or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arkaix Geradyn Way || Single ||
Mood: Happy
Where: Sitting on the wall near the front doors of the school.
With: No one.
---> Arkaix hadn't heard the other girl speak, or even saw her lips move for that matter. She'd been too preoccupied with looking up at the sky, mentally willing it to start pouring. Her headphones blasted music into her ears, causing her not to really hear others around her unless they practically yelled at her.
Hey everyone~
Just letting you know I'm going blind, so if I post with a large font in your rp, please don't yell at me. It's a habit and I do it so I can read my own work. That said, I'd appreciate a large font used when you're talking to me... but I understand if you'd prefer not to since large font can sometimes hurt someone's eyes.
Twiztid Allure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goodbye guise. » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Chasity was quite surprised the boy replied. Not that she minded, at least someone answered her and she wasn't standing there looking dumb and sounding like she spoke with ghosts. Chasity focused her hazel eyes on him, giving a gentle, easy smile, the one she was known to have on her face. "Morning, I..Uhm.." She blushed feeling like she was stupid for trying to talk to one of them. She didn't know why she was acting like this, she was normally out going. Stupid mind. "I'm sorry if you didn't want to talk, but I figured since no one was talking, I mind as well try and start so conversations." She told him, smiling all the while at him, though that stupid redness never left the tops of her cheeks. Why was she blushing? Oh you know, the stupid fact her mind found it funny to make people stare at her like she was weird or something. Chasity let out a small, almost silent nervous laugh, "I'm Chasity, by the way." She introduces.
Quitting.
To contact me:
Goodbye guise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minx, » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:01 pm

| Kaita Remmington | Prep | Female | Alone |

Kaita Yawned and jumped out of bed, making sure to slip on her pink fuzzy slippers and her robe over her Pajama's. She jogged downstairs, her messy bun bobbing up and down and up and down on top of her head as she went to the fridge and grabbed an apple. She took the blow horn off of the counter and pressed the button. (Her way of waking her brothers up, mind you) Several groans were heard from down the hall and soon the doors to bathrooms and closets were slamming shut, and opening. Kaita smiled to herself, Never had she had a problem with the boys once their parents left them alone more and more to go on business trips, they knew she was trying her hardest and they just obeyed. Except when she went to parties, the 15 year old of the bunch always found it fun to follow her and attend the parties himself. "Don't be late for the bus! Some friends are picking me up, and I wont be down to cheffeur you! Have a good day!" She yelled down the hall as she sprinted up the stairs and up to her lavishly pink room, a plush white rug sitting on the dark mahogany floors. She quickly got out a pair of jeans and a floral button up top and ran to the bathroom, She quickly changed, taking her hair down and straightening it, she brushed her teeth and applied makeup and accessories. Walking downstairs 5 minutes before school started and hopping into her Mercedes, she told the boys she had a ride so they wouldn't ask for her to drive them to their middle school campus.
Hey Guys! its me L I G H T S. I have quit chicken smoothie altogether for a better sight with less rules and for more advanced roleplayers, Chickensmoothie has just gotten so many rules and I am not aloud to have any characters I wish to RP with, so if you wish to find me, my username is: Caraphernelia and I have a different siggy and pic, so please join me on Awesome sauce!!! its really awesome and run by Wolfsabre, a fellow CS roleplayer.

LINK: http://awesomesauce.forumatic.com/index.php
minx,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twiztid Allure » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:16 pm

Gavin Alexander Hagan || Single | Emo/Scene ||
Where: Sitting on the steps in front of the school.
---> Silently Gavin set his sketch book and pencils on the top of his backpack before standing up. Once on his feet he turned to Chasity again and listened to what she had to say. He allowed the same awkward smile to shift his lips and nodded slightly when she'd finished talking. After she introduced herself he held out his hand. "I'm Gavin. Nice to meet you. He replied. Being raised to be a gentleman, he was always the type to hold doors open for others, shake hands when introducing himself, etc. While he stood there waiting to see if she'd shake his hand, the sound of the first bell echoed through out the school grounds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arkaix Geradyn Way || Single | Drifter ||
Where: Sitting on the wall near the front doors of the school.
---> Silently Arkaix pulled her phone out of her pocket to check the time. with the slightest of sighs she pulled the headphones from her ears and put them along with her MP3 player in her back pack before slinging the bag over her shoulder and heading inside. It was only a few minutes after she'd walked inside the the sound of the first bell filled the silence of the hallways. Knowing she had five minutes to get to her first period class, the young woman took her time walking along the hallways which started to fill with scurrying students.
Hey everyone~
Just letting you know I'm going blind, so if I post with a large font in your rp, please don't yell at me. It's a habit and I do it so I can read my own work. That said, I'd appreciate a large font used when you're talking to me... but I understand if you'd prefer not to since large font can sometimes hurt someone's eyes.
Twiztid Allure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goodbye guise. » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:27 pm

Gavin, so that was the red haired boy's name? It sounded familiar, but she wouldn't have been able to place that name to him a few moments ago. Well, that's what happens when you have so many names to remember, you forget a few, not that it really mattered. What was the chance that they were going to talk after this morning? This conversation was probably going to end just as quick as it began, simple as that. Though Chasity smiles, shaking his hand tentatively. Her mother had taught her to be nice to everyone, no matter who they were. "Nice name Gavin, It was nice to meet you too." She told him before letting go of his hand not long after she had grabbed it. Hearing the bell, her eyes darted to the door. "Oh, I guess I'll see you around right? Uhm..See you later Gavin." She said, giving a slightly bigger smile before scurrying off into the halls that were slowly coming to life.
Quitting.
To contact me:
Goodbye guise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twiztid Allure » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Gavin Alexander Hagan || Single | Emo/Scene ||
Where: First Period- Calculus
---> He would have spoken again, but the sound of the bell sent the girl scurrying off. "Yeah... sure... bye?" He managed in a tone he knew she probably couldn't hear. In the back of his mind, he was thankful Chasity had let go of his hand so quickly due to the fact his palms had started to sweat. Sigh a slight sigh he bent down to put his sketch book and pencils in his bag before slinging his bag over his shoulders and heading inside. Silently he walked to his first period class, math. Unlike most he didn't care what class started out the day. Class was class... he sat there and did his work no matter which class he was in. He rarely spoke, rarely participated, hell he was surprised his teachers even remembered him or counted him as there in the attendance.
Once re reached his class room, he shuffled to the back of the class room and sat down, his bag tucked under his desk, a notebook sitting on the desk. Silently he watched the ticking clock, waiting for class to begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arkaix Geradyn Way || Single | Drifter ||
Where: First Period- AP German
---> Having already known where all her classes were located, Arkaix silently followed the trail of lockers down one of the dimly lit hallways. She noticed how a lot of the lights were out in several of the hallways. Go figure... this school is so cheap they won't even replace the burnt out lights... She mentally sighed, figuring it was just pure laziness instead of something else. With a slight shake of her head she continued on her way. Eventually se came across a class room that was all to familiar to her. "designation sighted. She laughed under her breath as she entered the class room. "Gute morgan Heir Anderson." Arkaix greeted as she slid into the classroom. Her teacher gave her a small wave in response before grabbing some paperwork off of his desk. "Sit anywhere." He called in a rushed tone as he scurried out the door. Silently she mused what the big hurry was, but quickly dismissed her wondering thoughts and took her usual seat up towards the front of the class room. With a minute or so to spare, she took her time pulling her note book out of her back pack and setting it on her desk. absently she tapped her pencil on the blank first page of the notebook as she waited for the bell to ring.
Hey everyone~
Twiztid Allure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goodbye guise. » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:24 pm

Chasity brushed a few fly away hairs behind her ear, this was what she got for having layers in her hair. Her mind travels to what happened moments ago, talk about awkward. It was super weird, mostly because they never talked before. She walked briskly into the French class, sitting down in the front of the class. As weird as it was, French was her favorite class, mostly because the teacher was amazing and funny. She leaned back into her chair, staring absently as her peers started to file into the room.

--So sorry, Writers block--
Quitting.
To contact me:
Goodbye guise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twiztid Allure » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:34 am

((It's alright. I understand writer's block. :)
Since there isn't anything I can post at the moment, this is more of a bump....
Hopefully more people will join, the reservations will be filled in and our other member will post. XD ))
Hey everyone~
Twiztid Allure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:35 am

Photo
Username
Hello. I am Eli Goldsworthy, but if you look at my signature below. I tend to change it from time to time.
Name
The boy is named Eli. Eli Goldsworthy.
Hair color
Eli's hair is a dark brown, it looks like it's black. And it's fairly curly.
Eye color
His eyes look like those of the devil, one reason why his parents call him devil child.
Height
Eli is fairly tall for a teenager. He is 5' 9".
Weight
He is 154 lbs.
Photo
Personality
Eli is a bit conceited, and a bit selfish. But once he realizes that what he had is gone, he is sweet, caring, and very passionate.
History
Eli was born to mom, Aliea Goldsworthy, and dad, Edward Goldsworthy, in Los Angeles, California. When he was 10, his younger sister was born, but she died 5 minutes after birth due to health problems. She died in Eli's arms. He ran away more than once because his parents blamed him for the death of his sister. When he started the academy, he was already into the "Goth" stage, wearing nothing but dark colors.
Preference
Eli's straight. He may look like he's gay, but he's more into girls than guys.
Photo
Crush
No one yet. But Eli isn't afraid to like anybody.
Girlfriend/Boyfriend
Eli's a bit afraid to date anyone after being used by his ex girlfriend, Clare Edwards.
Wife/husband
Not yet, but when he meets that special someone, then maybe.
Kids
None.
Tattoos
A skull on his shoulder.
Photo
Piercings
None. Even though he's a goth, he doesn't have piercings.
Scars
Some on his back from beatings.
Extras
He has an iPhone 5 and a cat named Scar.
Photo

[never mind. I just want the goth]

┍━━━━━━━━━━┑
    hi guys, my name is onyx and ive been o
    n this site for almost 9 years. i am a cospl
    ayer and love traveling. i am in the easter
    n standard time zone, and i try to be activ
    e as i can. i do often take small hiatuses t
    o clear my head and just take time for my
    self. as for roleplaying, im interested in ju
    st about anything, ranging from fandom rp
    s to fantasy. pm me if theres an rp you wo