Ғαя Δωαʏ, Ѳρɛи Δи∂ Δccɛρтιиɢ.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Ғαя Δωαʏ, Ѳρɛи Δи∂ Δccɛρтιиɢ.

Postby connor. » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:55 am

Ƴσʋ cяαƨнɛ∂, ɛʌɛяʏσиɛƨ σκαʏ...ɛϰcɛρт тнɛ ριℓσт. Ғιɢнтιиɢ нαƨ тσ ƨтσρ αи∂ тнιиɢƨ нαʌɛ тσ вɛ ƨσятɛ∂ σʋт тσ ƨʋяʌιʌɛ. Ɯнαт ωιℓℓ нαρρɛи? Ƭнɛ σиℓʏ тнιиɢ ʏσʋя тнιиκιиɢ αвσʋт, Ƨ Ʋ Я Ѵ Ɩ Ѵ Є...

You are on a school field trip, with all your friends. You go up to the front to ask where the bathroom is when you see they are getting frantic. And in the next ten minutes, you will know why. You crash on a desert island, But you start bickering and find out, theres no one to help you.

{Literacy} I know different people have different views on semi- lit. I believe that its 5-10 Good sentences. As In good grammar, punctuation and spelling. Consequences: You get 1, 2, 3 warnings then your out.

{Pretty} Im a girl, I like pretty things. So if you could please make your posts and forms pretty c:, Now boys this still applies to you. Consequences: Same with literacy 123 your out c:

{Password} Most of you are going to stop reading right here.Well please continue :c i right these for a reason and its not to be ignored. Now if you read these put Lynx in your form :C Consequences: You wont be accepted.

{Crush} Please dont play your own crush. Its unfair to other people. Also I decided to put only pg 13 romance. fade to black or take it to pm for all i care. Consequences: You will be asked to change it or if you refuse, kicked out.

{Cs Rules} Cs rules are VERY important. Now please follow them, if you havent read them i suggest you do so now.Now also please put Kota in your form. Consequences: You will be kicked off my rp and possibly CS.

Lassen Sie die Buchung beginnen.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
"Race, gender, religion, sexuality, we are all people. And that’s it. We’re all people, we are all equal."
- Connor Franta
connor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ғαя Δωαʏ, Ѳρɛи Δи∂ Δccɛρтιиɢ.

Postby connor. » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:57 am

T H E B A S I C S
Name: "Darcy Jade Carta"
Nicknames: "Um...Darc or just Darcy..."
Birthday: "22nd September 1997"
Gender: "Haha it's female...if you haven't already figured it out"
Sexuality:"Straight"

I N T H E M I R R O R
Eye colour: "Um...light blue like crystals"
Hair colour: "light brown with highlights"
Lashes length: "Quite long actually...people are sometimes jealous"
Hair length: "long :)"
Straight or curly hair: "Curly"
Height: "Um...5'5"
Weight: "95lbs...yeah..."
Body modifications: "I got my ears peirced,"
Clothing Style: "I wear dresses, jumpers, sweaters...you know...and skinny jeans...the usual"

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Friends: "The whole group"
Ex/s: "Um...actually only one guy...named Dave...he broke my heart pretty much"
Enemies: "Um...just a few girls"
Crush: "Um...I don't know,"

B A C K G R O U N D A N D P E R S O N A L I T Y
Birthplace: "London...yeah"
Personality: "Um...nice, sweet, caring, fun, loud at times, always smiling,"
History: "Well mum met dad very romantically in Paris and got married and moved to London where they had me. Yes I do have a British accent. I'm an only child since my brother died of cancer when he was little...yes it is sad but I don't want anyone to know I'm sad so I keep smiling. Um mum and dad sought of got really depressed and didn't want me so they left me to fend for myself on the streets until I found my way to a nice family who look after me."
Family: "Um...mum and dad...but I haven't seen them in a while..."

O T H E R
Likes: "The arts...singing, dancing, acting, music...um...smiling...my friends...chocolate, hugs, kisses and the beach."
Dislikes: "bullies"
Skills/Hidden Talents: "Um...I can sing, dance, act and draw. I play lots of instruments too."
Flaws: "I have cut before"
Hopes and Dreams: "To be heard and to become famous...lol"
Fears: "Spiders!"
Pet/s: "A dog named Mikey...he is adorbs!"
Car:"I don't have one sadly"
Phone:"An Iphone 5 with a galaxy case on it"

This form doesnt belong to me.
"Race, gender, religion, sexuality, we are all people. And that’s it. We’re all people, we are all equal."
- Connor Franta
connor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby connor. » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:11 am

Bump <3
- Connor Franta
connor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby connor. » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:27 am

Bump <3
- Connor Franta
connor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby connor. » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:36 am

Bump <3
- Connor Franta
connor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby connor. » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:09 am

Bump <3
- Connor Franta
connor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby connor. » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:13 am

Bump <3
- Connor Franta
connor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby connor. » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:31 pm

Bump <3
- Connor Franta
connor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby connor. » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:15 am

BUMPOOOOO
- Connor Franta
connor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Horselover~ » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:26 am

:Whats your name? "Chase Lance Kemple, but you can call me Chase. My parents named me Chase because that was my great grandpas name, and he was in the army. My dad wants me to be in the army and be a hero or whatever, but I think I'll stick to football."

:How old are you?.: "I am 19 years old. Not much else to explain here....."

:Are you a boy, or a girl?: "Im obviously a boy. Wanna check? Oh wait, never mind that makes me feel awkward...."

:Whens your birthday?: "my birthday is April 26th. I was born late, thats why I'm kind of tall for my age, but I'm not too bad compared to some people!"

:What are you like?: "I would say I'm a pretty funny guy. I love to mess around and play tease people. I am always trying to lighten up the mood. You will never see a frown on my face, unless I have a broken heart, then It's different.

Im pretty crazy Im not a laid back sort of dude. I love to party and have fun. I mean seriously who needs school when theres all those night clubs and parties I could be at?

Im thoughtful I hate drama and heart break and crying. My least favorite thing is making someone cry, it just kills me. I try to love everyone, but sometimes that makes certain people jealous.

Im social I don't think It's fair for a girlfriend to tie you down. I like to hang out with my girls, no matter what my girlfriend thinks, she should know she's my one and only, and I would never love anyone besides her, but thats when I get a girlfriend of course.

Im trustworthy Im not the type to cheat or play games. I am really loyal and trustworthy, but I also tend to trust people I shouldn't which is a bad thing.

Im impatient I don't like waiting. Period. Waiting is my enemy, I am probably the most impatient person you'll ever meet. I don't sit around waiting for people to make there minds up, It"s now or never baby.

:Likes?:
x Parties x
x Girls x
x Vans x
x sports x
x steak x
x Ice cream x
x blue x
x Lil Wayne x
x Drake x
x Drinking x
x football x
x gummy worms x
x sour x
x sweet x
x spicy x

:Dislikes?:

x Drama x
x pushy people x
x stubborn people x
x donkeys x
x spit x
x things with sharp teeth x
x snakes x
x mice x
x cows x
x pink x
x sparkly things x
x the smell of cows x
x wet dog x
x sheep x
x farms x
x hobos x

:Whats your favorite song?: "F****** Problems, Drakes my favorite singer."

:Whats your favorite food?: "Mexican food, duhh!"

:Whats your favorite color?: "Blue, It's just awesome."

You think riding isn't a sport? Why don't you get on my horse and we'll see how long you last

Join this RP!
~Horselover~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me