dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: d r e a m † .teen roleplay.

Postby peachie. » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:03 pm

{ Leah >> Faith << Gregerson }

----------вaѕιcѕ
    fυℓℓ иαмє } Leah Faith Gregerson
    αgє } "Do I look like I'm six?" 17 years old
    gєи∂єя } "100 percent female." female
    nιcĸnaмe } "some people call me Leaha." Leaha or just call her Leah
    σтнєя } n/a
----------ℓσσкѕ
    нєιgнт } "I'm a short shrimp." 5'2
    ωєιgнт } "I'm not the thinest. I got a little fat." 115 lbs
    нαιя } long wavy dark brown hair
    єуєѕ } chocolate brown
    cloтнιng ѕтyle } casual . formal
    dιѕтιncтιve ғeaтυreѕ } some of the most distinctive features of Leah is her short height, and her liquid brown eyes. Some say her eyes look like she is ready to cry, but with the gleam in them, it proves she's happy.
    вody мodιғιcaтιonѕ } she has many body modifications. Her feet tattoos and a septum piercing .
    σтнєя } n/a
----------υи-мαѕкє∂
    ρєяѕσиαℓιту }
    Down to earth; Leah is a calm and collected girl. She is always kind and cheerful, unless your rude and snotty. Her happy mood makes some people think she is preppy, but truly, she's just trying to have a good time. Making the best of life is all that matters to her, because she doesn't want to have one regret when her heart stops beating.
    Romantic; Give her a flower or throw pebbles at her window, and she'll fall head over heels for you. She has always dreamt of meeting 'the one', but hasn't met him yet. She believes in happy endings, and love at first sight. Her heart can be a bit fragile though, so handle it properly. Because if you don't, she'll fall into deep depression.
    Different; To some people passing her on the street, she might look like a plain old girl. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Leah can turn your world upside down. She can be soft and sweet at times, then tough and strong. She is a determinded little girl and never gives up. She loves to take pictures, and photography is one of her passions.

ℓιкєѕ } reading • soft stuff • music • friends • nature • animals • photography
    ∂ιѕℓιкєѕ } storms • bullies • meat • girls who overload on makeup
    яαη∂σм ƒαcт } she is a vegitarian. not a vegan, she will still eat products from animals such as, milk, cheese, eggs etc.
    σтнєя } here.

{ form thanks to indefinite. }
peachie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:41 pm

{{ Lil' Deathbat - accepted

chemeleon, soul - accepted though could I have a little more info such as history & family/pets

happily*in*love - accepted but I'm confused is her name Juliet or Aria??

tumblr.girl;; - sorry but your form needs to be a bit more .... decorative I guess you'd call it

peachie. - accepted

coeur - as you see I've chosen the girls already so if you'd like to make a guy instead I'd be grateful
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:20 pm

tumblr.girl;; wrote:okay, sorry.}}

{{ I felt bad for not accepting you so if you'd like to make a guy instead then that'd be awesome :3
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dream † .teen roleplay. .full.

Postby happily*in*love » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:52 pm

{{Sorry Juliet Bernice is her name. LOL to much Pretty Little Liars.}}
happily*in*love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dream † .teen roleplay. .full.

Postby paris; » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:47 am

{{ Lol omg you watch PLL!!! I love that show me and my friends always pick someone to be and I'm Spencer hahah but I love Aria's name :3
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dream .teen roleplay. .2 male spots left.

Postby marsiscool » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:58 am

ImageImageImage

☠Basics ☠
Name;
My first name is Blythe. Reason for that name is because the doctor who helped my mom was named Blythe and so.. I just find it cool I can't complain. I don't have a middle name because my parents were too lazy to even think of one and finally my last name is Robinson. I can't really complain much about my name because it doesn't sound weird or common so I guess I got lucky.

Gender;
This is actually quite strange to answer but I'll just be straightforward, I'm a guy. I've been a guy since day one and I'll be a guy till my last day. I'm not thinking of changing my gender anytime soon but if I do I guess I'll tell you...

Age;
I'm eighteen, gonna be nineteen in a few months so I'm pretty hyped about that. My birthday is September 23rd.

☠Appearance ☠
Looks;
Starting of with my weight, I weigh about 150 pounds but sometimes when I eat a lot I can weigh up to 160 but I try to stay around 150 because it makes my body look nice and fit. Moving on to my height, I'm 5'11 I'm pretty bummed with my height because I just wish to be six foot but I guess I haven't stopped growing just yet so there's still hope for me. I've got dark green eyes I got them from my dad since my mom has light grey eyes. There's a small lining of light green by the pupil but it occasionally goes away, you'll only be able to see them when I'm out in the sun or really early in the morning but after that it just hides. My skin tone is normally tan even if I don't get sun for a long time. Thank god because really I would hate to be pale, I got that off my grandmother who lives in Spain and has really tannish skin. I've got brown hair. There's nothing much to say about it because it's a basic color of brown, it's semi-wavy at the ends so I use endless amounts of hair products to tame it. I can tell you once again I got that off my grandmother because my mom and dad both have light brown and blonde hair. This is pretty vain to say but I actually like the way I look.

Body Modifications;
No I do not have any tattoos right now but that doesn't mean I won't get any later on. I just want to think of a unique design to get before I get something dumb tattooed on me and then regret it for the rest of my life but I do have really small, black gages on each ear but I can easily take 'em off whenever I want.

Style;
I'm a very stylish guy. I actually live for style since I was about 10 and no that does not make me gay. I just find style to be a huge part of my life and it's actually taken me pretty far in life. I am a fashion blogger so I focus a lot of style and on top of being a fashion blogger I also model for many stores. My outfits range from skinny jeans to suits on a sunny day. I don't have one style of clothing because I love to experiment with lots of different wear. So if you don't dress well I probably won't be attracted to you...sorry.

☠Digging Deeper ☠
Personality;
Blythe is a people's person. He actually doesn't mind helping others out and making new friends. He can sometimes come off a little shy but that usually goes away once he knows more about you. Aside from being a little shy he too can be really awkward to the point where he begins to panic a little. He sometimes doesn't know what to say or will say the wrong thing at the wrong time. When Blythe falls in love he is not very romantic and pretty much takes the relationship as a joke but with a few fights here and there he'll understand how to treat his girl right. Even though he is really awkward he can be extremely flirty and a player. Before he falls in love with just one girl he will test out many and play with their feelings to see which is the one so don't be surprised if he ends up cheating on you. He's a wild spirit and will do whatever he wants whenever he wants even if it goes against the law. He is very adventurous and doesn't like to stay still for long periods of time. Sometimes when he remembers he is a model his ego gets a little too large for him and he begins to act self-centered but that usually doesn't happen unless he doesn't like you and wants to rub it off.

Background;
My dad is American and my mom is from Spain. So I'm half American half Spanish. I was born in New York, New York but moved to California when I was nine years old because my mom got tired of the cold days. I occasionally visit Spain to visit my grandmother so yeah I do know Spanish even though I'm not very good at it. I don't think I want to move away when I'm older because I have all my friends here and I can't stay away from family for long, kinda dumb I know but that's how it goes.

Likes;

✔Fashion
✔Modeling
✔Parties
✔Playing guitar
✔Having people around
✔Smoking
✔Drinking
✔Watching movies
✔Going to the beach
✔Taking pictures

Dislikes;

✖People who aren't fashionable
✖Sarcastic jokes
✖Waking up early
✖Clingy girls
✖Drama
✖People who act dumb on purpose
✖Reading
✖Jocks
✖School work
✖Vegetables

Future;

Well right now I model so that's paying for a lot of things but I don't think I'll be able to model throughout all my life so I'm gonna have to go to college and get a degree in something. I guess it'll have to be something with design because that's all I'm good at. I'd love to work for the big companies but right now I just model to stay alive... having really thought much about it but maybe I should since I've only got one more year of high school left.

☠Love Life ☠
Crush;

none.

In a Relationship;

no..but I'm looking here and there.

Orientation;

Straight

marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:09 am

{{ Marsiscool - accepted c:
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:28 am

{{thank you}}
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

its daemon. he's swag.

Postby minho » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:00 am

...........................{such a husky voice} {pointing at me?} {he can be my kitty} {ehhh} {water you doing?} {we're done here}

Hi, there. I'm Daemon Kingston. It's easy enough to say that I do not have any nicknames, because it proves impossible to make a nickname out of my name. Though, I suppose Dae could work, or just calling me by my last name. However, I do prefer Daemon...so, let's keep it that way, yeah?
How old am I? How old are you? Aren't you a little bit too young to be checking me out? Some say I am a little bit too much to handle. Okay, okay, I'll bite. I am nineteen. My birthday is January 24th, 1993. Obvious enough, I am a guy. A dude. A man. A mon, man. A male. No where close to a female. I do not believe I have any 'female' traits, either. So, basically, I'm a pure dude. I'm beast at throwing footballs, I can swim rather well, and I'm just...basically...fit, I suppose.
My looks? I honestly do not see why this is needed. I provided some gorgeous pictures. Just stare at them and surely you can come up with something. Well, never mind. I do not want you to get the wrong idea, paint the wrong picture, or lead you to presume things. My hair is a brown. Like, brown sugar! Yes, that's a great way to explain it. To match my soft, styled hair...I've got some bright green eyes. I was born with them like that, okay? I don't wear contacts, I didn't have some surgery done on them, they're just naturally bright and warm.
I have no idea what most girls would consider me as. I might come off a bit like a flirt, but I'm a complete jock. I am probably a great charmer. What are my downsides? I know, not everyone is perfect, and believe me! I am nowhere close to being a perfect person. I tend to get jealous easily, I am a little on the dirty side, I am also sarcastic and a bit mean. Some would say I have a cold draft when I walk by. On the other hand, if you get to know me and not assume I'm like any other guy, I'm basically like a big teddy bear you can hug and tell your problems to. 'Ya see, I got two ears. They're made for listening. I've got to arms. They're made for embracing people. Don't be scared to talk to me. I talk back. That's why the good Lord gave me lips and a voice. This also reminds me of something! I do have a religion. See, I'm not like other jocks. The religion, which is really faith, is NDC. Non-Denominational Christian. That doesn't mean I am a complete good boy, though. I attend Youth Group and all, but I tend to swear just a little and flirt, too. I have no idea why I am explaining myself to you, but I suppose it's good to get to know one another. Well, since we're on this personality and letting most of my information flow, I am going to use three words to describe me. Non-judgemental, a semi-liar (only when I want to get things that I want), and pretty much a determined guy. Once I want something, it can be anything, nothing is going to stop me from getting it. I will kill someone. Okay, I probably won't go that far, but my sense of humor showed. Ahaha. Why do I feel like I am the only one laughing?
My life story? Now we're on to that? I can say that I probably haven't have had it as rough as some people. I've never been abused, raped, stalked, any bad break ups (most of the girls broke up with me), my heart has never been played with, I've never found myself in a life or death situation. I have no siblings, so nothing wrong could have gone down there. However, when I was probably...seven? A fight blown out between my mother and father. I guess he was having an affair or something, because the next day, my dad was nowhere to be found. He didn't leave a note, didn't kiss me goodnight that evening, didn't provide an explanation. My mom was really mad that following morning, yelling and throwing things around. She cried for what seemed like forever and talked to herself. This continued on the next day and the day after. Finally, on the third day, she announced we were going to move to Kansas. There, she would finish her schooling and become a lawyer. As for me? When I turned ten, I was sent to a private elementary school for people of my religion. Once I finished two years there, I complained to my mom that I no longer liked it and would prefer a public school. It surprised the pretty woman at first. She knew I was growing up and was well aware that I could make decisions for myself. After much pleading, she finally gave in.
Public school was great. I got into fights there a lot. Mostly because of my rage and jealousy. My mother decided to put a stop to this and make me see a Shrink for my problems. Well, surprise...surprise, my anger turned out to be directed towards my father who left us, who tore my mother apart - leaving her in tears. The only thing that got her through that was me. The Shrink brought me back to one of my most beloved memory. The morning my father went missing, I walked up to my mom and told her I'd never leave her. I'd always stay with her. Nothing in the world would make me change my mind.
The treatment went by fast. I no longer visited the man, no longer told anyone my problems. As fast as that went, so did my mom's career from Burger King to becoming a well-liked lawyer. We moved up the ladder of classes, from lower class to medium high class. In other words, life became great. So great, the counselors at school got me to work in an animal shelter.I am in no relationship at this given moment. I don't know why, maybe because I'm focused on other things, maybe because I just don't care, or I just don't find chicks attractive? Wow. Just kidding. I find them very attractive. Oh, and one final time, I am very straight. So straight, it's unbelievable. I could walk past you and you'd be like; 'Well, that sure is a straight guy right there.' And I would agree. Do I have my eye on anyone? Um. No. I don't at the current moment, but that could change in a heart beat. Well, probably not. In order for a girl to be my crush, they've got to meet my requirements that I keep inside my head.
Okay, this question gets asked a lot. What do I look for in a chick? What makes the girl a winner in my eyes? I want someone who's not afraid to be themselves. Who will take a compliment when I give one to them, but blush at the same time. I want a girl who loves me for who I am, not what I do. I want a girl who will laugh at my stupid mistakes and will help me with any homework that I am having problems with. Someone with a quirky smile and a nice personality. A chick who will roll her eyes and slug me in the shoulder when the moment proves right. Okay, don't tell anyone I said this, but I want a girl who's smart. Doesn't matter if she's poor or rich. Just as long as she's smart, cute (not hot, gross. CUTE), has an adorable laugh, not self-degrading and just...out there. A girl who is different. With all honesty, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
Theme Song: A Trophy Fathers Trophy Son - Sleeping With Sirens
minho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:32 am

{{ zee hatcher;; - accepted and I just love him lol do you watch Supernatural?? c:
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me