dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Postby paris; » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:42 pm

{{ hahah that's fine do you think we should keep going for a few more I mean not many of them are on....
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cucumber » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:47 pm

Joey stood there confused, "uhh, hi," he said. He walked out with her, but instead of going into her room he went to the kitchen, he looked through the cabinets, seeing nothing that appealed to him, he closed them and walked into the living room. On the T.V. there was Spongebob on, on the couch there was another girl, he went and sat by her, "hi! I'm Joey. I'm in room 2, and I guess we'll be here all summer together, so I guess we should get to know each other. What's your name?" Joey said, trying to be not awkward with her. He knew it could be strange meeting someone new, but they were going to be together all summer, so they should at least know everyone's names.

h o r r i f i q u e t a r d i s

┌──────────────────────────────────┐
ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴢᴇ ᴏғғ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛᴏss ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴜʀɴ
ᴀs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴄʀᴀsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ
ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ғʟᴜᴛᴛᴇʀs ғʀᴇᴇ, ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ
ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʀ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ sʟᴇᴇᴘ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ

└──────────────────────────────────┘
cucumber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachie. » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:53 pm

{ sorry for not posting yet! I was off celebrating Canada Day! }

Leah glanced up at the beach house, scanning it over. It seemed not too bad, and she had to admit, spending some time in a beach front house sounded not too bad. She glanced back at her mother who sat in her car, awaiting for her daughter to walk into the house. They had already said they're goodbyes but she didn't really want to go inside. With a sigh, she leaned in the car winding and have her mom on las HUH and a kiss on the cheek. With that, the girl picked up her bags and headed inside the house. She moved up the stairs and towards her room, tugging her keys out if her pocket with some difficulty.
    As she swung the door open, she smiled slightly at the sight of her room. The room was a calming white walls with a deep red sheets on the bed and different coloured pillows ontop. She dropped her bags and slipped off her running shoes. She dug through her bags for a bit until she found a book, some flip flops and her pair of sunglasses. Before she headed outside she tied her dark brown hair back into a bun, then headed downstairs.

Hello everyone! I am back for the summer since I have nothing to do over the span of my two month summer vacation!
I am searching for some semi-lit roleplays to take part in to keep me amused over the time. I won't be on every single waking moment although (like I used to) because I do have a little bit of a social life this summer (surprise, surprise!).

peachie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:55 pm

Outfit: This
Mood: Bubbly

Robin was laughing until she heard a voice beside her. She looked and saw a guy, his name apparently Joey. She smiled and put her granola bar down wiping her face in case any crumbs were there. She laughed again in her mind and smiled again. "Oh hi! Umm my name's Dakota but I prefer to be called by my middle name Robin. So yea I'm Robin. Room 3. And umm it's nice to meet you Joey!" She smiled again trying not to look too awkward. She knew that this summer was going to be amazing anyways.
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

another post. boy im on fire.

Postby minho » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:10 pm

⊰DAEMON * KINGSTON⊱

as he walked down the halls, daemon slightly remembered what he had read about this place. there was an indoor pool, kitchen, game room, and a large backyard. there were also seven other people in this house; the ones who owned this place would not be around. so, seven plus daemon made eight. ah, what an even number and endless possibilities. maybe later on, all of them could get together and play a one of those middle school games. seven minutes in heaven, truth or dare, spin the bottle. this thought brought a brief smile to his face, his unnaturally bright green eyes dancing with pure amusement due to his own ponders.
        he strolled down the steps with his hands in his pockets, making his way to the kitchen. after all, he was nineteen and that required him to eat loads of food - well, that was an excuse he had used too many times in his life. as he came to the last step and rounded the corner, he saw other people in the house. suddenly, the smile that was there before was wiped off and a nest of utter awkwardness was arousing in the pit of his stomach. ah, he wasn't really ready to meet all these people or even greet them. daemon wasn't being a coward, he just didn't want to step outside his comfort zone. he kept his green eyes averted away from people and casually walked into the kitchen. once again, he averted any eye-contact and slowly opened the fridge door. since he was going to be staying here for the summer, he might as well make himself at home with all the food they were offered. daemon grabbed a dr. pepper from the appliance then found himself a peach propped on the counter. daemon opened his pop up, semi-open. this meant it wasn't really open where you could see the beverage inside, but it was loosened and able to drink from. he sat on the counter and bit into the juicy peach, some of the nectar falling onto his chin. he set his pop down and wiped his chin cleaned with the end of his shirt, allowing a nice view of his abs. daemon let the shirt fall back down, returned to holding the soda, then taking a swig of it.

{oh, guys, im always on. c: not really i just have my account set to where people can't see im online ahahaha its great.
        oh and i'm sorry for not capitalizing. i don't even know why i do it. okay, i do. it kind of helps me write better and stuff.
        oh and i'm from the mountain time zone and i guess it's common for people in my time zone to call 'soda' >>>'pop'.
        well at least i call it pop c:
minho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:21 pm

{{ hahah that's alright ^.^
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachie. » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:22 pm

Leah stepped down the stairs, watching her feet so she hopefully wouldn't trip and fall. At the third last stair she stopped then jumped down the rest of the way. It probably wasn't the best idea, especially wen she was carrying a large book, keys for her room and her sunglasses. Her keys slipped out of her hand, falling to the ground with a loud clatter. She swooped down and grabbed them quickly. Her eyes found three other people in the living room and attached kitchen. Her stomach twisted slightly and her cheeks felt hot. She gave them a slight smile then quickly strode over to the back door. Lesh found a lounge chair by the pool, with an umbrella beside it so she had some shade, and sat down

Hello everyone! I am back for the summer since I have nothing to do over the span of my two month summer vacation!
I am searching for some semi-lit roleplays to take part in to keep me amused over the time. I won't be on every single waking moment although (like I used to) because I do have a little bit of a social life this summer (surprise, surprise!).

peachie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:31 pm

Outfit: This
Mood: Nervous

Robin looked at her wrist and made one of those 'obviously I feel awkward now so I'm gonna go' looks. She didn't even have a watch on so she felt even more stupid. "Well it was nice meeting you, gotta go, bye!" She got up and ran into the kitchen throwing her snack away. She looked up and saw yet another guy. Robin smiled slightly and glanced around. "Ummm...hi"
Last edited by paris; on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Blythe walked down the stairs as he kept looking down at his phone answering his mom's text wondering if he was safe. He chuckled lightly and text back "yeah mom im fine." He looked up as he took his last step and scanned the area as he asked himself where he wanted to head to. He decided to walk to the living room since he could just sit down and watch some tv but as he stepped into the room he noticed other people where already there causing him to "uh" a little.
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minho » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:54 pm

⊰DAEMON * KINGSTON⊱

an amused smile passed over the brunette's face at the girl coming down the stairs. it was only amusing because she had dropped her keys and her complexion had changed. ah, the wonderful moment when you catch something like that. it was almost as good when people fell down the stairs, up the stairs, fell, or just ran into a door. those were the moments daemon lived for.
        the amused smile dropped when he realized he wasn't the only one in the kitchen. he pulled the dr. pepper away from his lips and stared at the girl who had greeted him. it wasn't those odd stares, it was just a brief one. the kind of stare where you're wondering who they were, what they wanted, and why they disturbed you...kind of stare. "greetings and salutations," daemon finally said, a half smile twitching at the left corner of his mouth. "is this your counter? or am i free to sit on it?"
minho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me