Because We Can {Closed}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Because We Can {Need 2 males and 1 female}

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:47 am

{ Lol. It's okay. I understand.
{{ 'Cause you were born to be my baby
Baby I was made to be your man
We've got something to believe in
Even if we don't know where we stand
Only God will know the reasons
But I bet he must've had a plan
'Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby I was made to be your man
And baby I was made to be your man}}

{ Bible verse of the day 12/10/13: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing would be made that has been made." ~John: 1-3
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead poets society » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:39 pm

May I reserve the guy in the off and on couple?))
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I was really good.

━━━━━━━━━xxx━━━━━━━━━
dead poets society

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:49 pm

{ Yes you may.

{ Bible verse of the day 12/10/13: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing would be made that has been made." ~John: 1-3
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A. Ham » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:03 am

{{Bump!}}
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ooc;; reserved spot

Postby elizabethhher » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:46 pm

{may i please reserve the girl in the on again off again spot?
elizabethhher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:37 pm

{ Sure.

Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Because We Can

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:18 pm

I<3MJ wrote:
{ Bump !!!

Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiorre » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:34 pm

I'd like to try for the guy in The Odd Couple :)

Name:
Jacob Williams

Birthday:
June 21st

History:
Jacob had a pretty normal life in Los Angeles ever since he was born. He lived close by his school, and made many friends, like most people. Of course there was some drama in his life as he grew up.
His brother died when was only 10, and that affected him greatly. His grades went down. He got depressed. He was almost always in a bad mood and overly sensitive about this. His parents were really worried about him and decided to send him to a therapist. He had some improvement, but not as much as they had expected. This lasted for a few years, and none of his friends were able to cheer him up, at least not until he met Paris.
Slowly but surely, he started being his normal self again, and all thanks to her. His grades got back to normal, he started hanging out with his friends, and sure enough he fell in love with Paris. The only problem was paparazzi... In the beginning he didn't mind much, finding it somewhat nice to be the center of attention and not just be an average teenager, but it started getting annoying when he wanted to express his love for Paris, but didn't want to do so in front of cameras.

Personality:
Jacob is a very happy guy now-a-days. He is very cheerful and playful around his friends and tends to fall into the category of "dork" sometimes. Always trying to lighten the mood when things get serious, Jacob is a kind of friend that you'll normally look for when you're feeling bad. His optimism helps out a lot, and he tends to have a way of making people smile. He doesn't stand unfairness and injustice, and isn't a big fan on prejudice. He'll defend the weak any day of the week.
Despite loving to talk, Jacob is also a great listener. He won't interrupt a person if he notices they need to rant a little, but as soon as he finds fit, he will do his best to get a smile. He'll listen to them and carefully give any advice if asked to. He tends to nod every once in a while to make sure the person knows he is listening. He might get a bit distracted if a fly keeps buzzing around the room, but he'll give you 100% of his attention after it goes away.
"Happiness is natural, you should be happy!" is probably the sentence he has mostly said through-out his entire life, and he definitively tries to live up to it. He'll smile all the time and will throw in an occasional comment here and there. He can't resist having a good laugh with his friends, and won't mind being silly to make someone laugh. Hugs are free always, especially when celebrating something!
Even though being happy is nice, you should let things out when you need to. Jacob will have his sad moments, even though they don't last long. A comforting hug and a little ranting is generally enough to make him feel better. It's not common for him to cry when he's sad, but he will frown and mope around a bit. A bad day can make him get pretty stressed and upset. Even worse, he tends to try and take people's sadness to make them feel better. He spends a few moments alone when he's sad, and even though he might push someone away, deep down he needs to know someone cares.
Generally you won't see Jacob mad, and very few people have actually seen it... but it does happen. He'll avoid raising his voice, and mostly tries to calm himself down with big deep breaths. If his buttons get pushed enough, or something extreme happens, he might raise his voice. He'll flail his arms about and complain about what bothers him. After letting everything out, he will start to calm down. If he doesn't let everything out, it might just take a while to calm down again.
Defender of the weak, Jacob will always step in to defend a friend. He'll do his best with words and avoid any fights, but he won't hesitate if needed. Not a fan on injuring anybody, he practices Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. He'll do his best to immobilize an opponent instead of hurting them. Normally that isn't necessary, since he is quite good with reasoning and talking his way out of things. He is commonly the one that doesn't choose sides, but instead tries to see from both sides on a neutral stand point, unless someone is going to do something extremely stupid or dangerous.
A problem with Jacob is that he tends to be very impulsive. He won't always think something through before doing it. If he gets the urge to do something, he will do it. Worse yet, he's also indecisive about somethings. One day he wants to do something this way, and tomorrow he'll wake up wanting to do it that way.
Jacob is a fan of eating for sure, thankfully he keeps his health at it's best because of his Jiu-Jitsu classes. He has a particular preference for almost anything, except meat. He is an ovo-lacto vegetarian, only eating eggs and milk products. He doesn't eat white meat, or red meat. He never ate meat in his life, his parents being vegetarian, but he doesn't mind the smell.
He loves animals of all kinds, especially when it comes to dogs and cats. He even knows a little bit about birds too! He tends to get along really well with animals, knowing how to approach them and how to act around them as well. He really wants to have his own pet, preferably one of the three animals he likes the most.
He really likes to swim and climb trees. He loves going to the beach or a pool. It's simply really fun to do so, especially with some friends to laugh around with. A part of him wants to learn how to surf, but he isn't the best at it, never able to even stand up. He does have his own board though.
One of his favorite things to do is surprise Paris with a love letter or silly little drawing. He enjoys hiding the messages in places he thinks she might look. The things he loves doing the most for her is to write on post-it's and put them on her things.
As long as Paris is a subject, he loves spending time with her and especially holding her hand. He feels complete when he's with her, and boy he always feels happy! He even attempts to do something romantic here and there, although quite a few of those things get ruined by paparazzi...
Dislikes:
Paparazzi! Who would've guessed? He dislikes, almost hates it, but Jacob doesn't think hating is good for you. He will try to avoid it as best as he can, and might even attempt some crazy ideas to do so. Paparazzi simply drives him nuts! He isn't much of a loner, but he enjoys his privacy with Paris.
Unfairness, Injustice, Prejudice, Lies... Something all of those things have in common: Jacob doesn't like 'em. These things just make him frustrated so easily, he could get from happy to mad in a matter of seconds! He tends to avoid these things as much as he can.
Some vegetables aren't really Jacob's 'forte'... He doesn't like squash, cucumbers, pumpkin, pickles, onions, eggplant, and only so many other things... He will eat them if it avoids hurting someone's feelings... except if it's squash... it kind of makes him want to gag.
Even though Jacob unconsciously has some sterotypes, he greatly dislikes it when someone assumes he only eats vegetables for being a vegetarian or when someone challenges him saying that 'eggs' are a type of meat, since it killed the chick and prevented it from being born. After a long while of people saying that, he has come up with a few defensive ways.
Likes swimming? Sure! Swimming classes? He despises them! The first time Jacob went to a swimming class, he swallowed too much water, and the coach was absolutely too pushy for his taste. After 3 days of no improvement, he gave up and vowed to himself he didn't need to swim perfectly. He knew how to not drown, and that was enough for him.
Fiorre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Because We Can {Need 1 female}

Postby dead poets society » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:21 am

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ:
{gone
Nᴀᴍᴇ:
Grayson Donner
Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ:
December 13, 1995
Aɢᴇ:
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ:
Male

Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ:
6 feet even
Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ:
178 lb.
Hᴀɪʀ Cᴏʟᴏʀ:
Dark brown
Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ:
Brown
SᴋɪɴCᴏʟᴏʀ:
White
Family
I live with my mom and dad. My dad is a CEO, so we are really wealthy. Sadly, I am an only child.
Cʀᴜsʜ:
It changes daily.
Relationship Status:
Single Pringle
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Nope
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
I'm really nice, but can get a little rowdy. I'm really flirty, and you can usually find me with my best friend and some other girl. Just can't stay away from them. I'm a social butterfly, and I can't really function without someone with me. I am really chill, so I can go for anything, but once I have made up my mind, I'm not changing it.
Lɪᴋᴇs:
I play football, and I like music, but that's where my interests stop.
Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs:
I'm pretty chill, so it's hard for me to dislike anything.
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ:
I grew up in a family obsessed with sports, so I've played sports my whole life. My life is really average. Nothing special, other than the fact I'm the most popular guy in school.
Oᴛʜᴇʀ:
I'm the leader of the jocks. Everyone practically worships me. Just kidding.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I was really good.

━━━━━━━━━xxx━━━━━━━━━
dead poets society

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Because We Can {Need 1 female}

Postby eagle, » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:00 am

Name;; "My full birthday is Mackenzie L. Valera. The 'L' stands for Lynn. It was my grandmother's name and was given to me as my middle name. I actually think my name is rather pretty, but then again I guess I have to like it; it is my name after all."

Nickname;; "Most people call me Maxie or Max. It's actually quite rare to hear my real name of Mackenzie."

Gender;; "I'm a girl. I don't think I look like a guy, I try hard not to."

Age;; "As of November sixth, I am sixteen years old. Not too old an don't to young, perfectly in the middle. Don't you agree?"

Theme Song;; "I would have to say my theme song is Breakeven by The Script. As for the reason, I don't really know. I just really like it."

Sexual Orientation;; "Im perfectly straight. I don't have anything wrong with people who are by of gay or lesbian, but it's just not how I roll."

Role;; Maxie is the On and Off girl.

Hair Color;; "My hair is a dark ginger with dark brown underneath. It's quite strange, actually. However, I promise it is very natural. I've never touched a drop of hair dye in my life and I don't plan to. Not even when my hair is as white as snow."

Eye Color;; "My eyes are a dark chocolate brown. However, I will admit that I do wear color contacts on occasion, just to add a bit of variety to life. Of course, its never anything over the top. The strangest color I've ever worn was golden. Although, in all truthfulness, I normally have blue contacts in or none at all."

Height;; "I stand at approximately five foot six. I guess I can seem a little short compared to some people, but no matter. I'll take every last inch I can."

Weight;; "Before you start judging me about my weight, let my just say that I love food. No, really, food is just a comfort that can always be there, even when a man isn't. Anyway, I weight just about one hundred and twenty two pounds and some number of ounces that I can't be bothered to remember."

Personality;; Depending on the person she is around - factoring in the time - Maxie can have a few different types of personalities.

Funny ~ When around her great friends, Max is one of those people who loves to crack a joke. Whether it's a simple pun or a complex story which leads into a joke, she loves to make people smile and laugh. When around those she cares about, she will never hesitate starting to crack a joke, even if its at her own expense.

Shy ~ When around new people - especially grow ups - Max can be quite shy and timid. When in times like this, she tends to hang back, preferring to listen and wait instead of talking. She will normally only speak when directly spoken to, not wanting to start and conversation. Even then, her answers are very brief and as shortened as possible.

Stubborn and Hot-Headed ~ When in the middle of an argument, Maxie will not back down and would rather go down swinging instead of simple submission. When in a bad mood, it's best not to bother her, I mean, unless you want your head bitten off. It's quite easy to tell when Maxie is in a bad mood, because she normally grumbles to herself and doesn't do or say anything that she normally would. For an example, she won't be cracking jokes every moment.

Tomboy ~ No matter what mood she is in, Maxie is always a tomboy. This can be seen through her nickname, Maxie, and the way that she normally doesn't wear skirts or dresses unless it is a special occasion. She prefers shorts and a tee shirt to a tank top and high heels.

Likes;; "The things I love the most would have to be sunsets, balloons, animals, and photography of all sorts."

Dislikes;; "I really can't stand fire, red pants, and sort of storm, and bullies."

Fears;; "I'm terrified of heights, doing damage that can't be undone, and spiders."

Family;; "My family consists of myself, my mother, my father, and my older brother Charlie. My dad manages a car dealership, making us have some money. My mother is a stay at home mom. Charlie is currently college, working on his degrees."

Crush;; "I'm in a relationship already..."

Boyfriend;; "It's complicated..."
Image Image
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me