Cruise to the Bahamas. *remake* Open and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cruise to the Bahamas. *remake* Open and Accepting

Postby CatchingClouds » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:15 pm

[yay! Can't wait to start c: ]
feeling:
tired
tunes:
Stitch Me Up - Set It Off
currently:
melting in the summer heat

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 40 people.
I have received 20 gifts.

CatchingClouds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~TheGirlOnFire~ » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:19 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name:"Hello, my name is Erin Elizabeth Flaim. Erin was chosen by my grandmother before she died. She loved the name ever since reading a book, which I don't know the title of. My mom let her name me because the day I was born she was already on her death bed. I never did get to meet her, well not that I remember. My mom gave me the middle name Elizabeth, mainly because if my grandmother hadnt named me Erin, I would be named Elizabeth instead. And my last name, Flaim, of course came from my father."

Nickname:"I do not go by any nicknames, mainly because the name Erin is aleady very short, and doesn't need to be shortened, but also because I respectmy grandmother and I want ot called what she invisioned for me. Please do not call me by my middle name, I am not to fond of it."

Age:"I am currently a senior in high school. Yes I know, I will in a way miss my high school years. This also means I am a 'responsible' adult, adult meaning that I am seventeen. My mind set I'm still sixteen, worrying about parties rather than grades. My birthday is on November 15th."

Gender:"I would be hurt if you did not notice that I am in fact a female.

Going Because: "Going to try and have fun-maybe meet a hot guy or something..."

ImageImageImage

Eye Color:"I have brown eyes"

Hair Color:"My hair is fairly long and it is brown, occasioally I dye it with highlights, but not often."

Height/weight:"Well, I think I am around 5 foot 6 inches. I am not very tall. An I am totally guessing on my weight, maybe around 138 pounds?-Like I said, not sure."

Skin Tone:"I have very tan skin. I used to live in Texas, hint the tan skin. I tan very easily and never burn. I do not have very many freckles and I am over all happy with my skin."

Body Modifications:"I have my ears peirced and I do have some tattoos, like This, and This.."

Clothing Style:"I like to mostly wear jeans and a tank top. That is during summer. in winter time I never really like wearing a winter coat and will just wear my varsity jacket, or a sweat shirt. I like to dress up on occasion, I don't mind it at all. I also like to wear sunglasses, high heels, and bandanas in my hair. (I also like to wear my bikini around in the summer time)."

Personality:"I like to have fun, constantly. I have a lot of friends and do a lot of partying and stuff. I love to have fun and I have a great sense of humor. I do not let that many things bother me or bring down my spirit. Even though I love to party and have fun, that does not take away my other values. I love the country. And I am not to fond of cities. My dream was to always become a veternarian for a big ranch. I am comfortable around animals, because I had grown up around cattle and horses most of my life in Texas. I am a strong believer in hunting and havin grespect for all animals. I am a caring person when it comes down to it. I love being around both people and animals."

History:"I grew up mostly in Texas. I lived on a small farm with my mom, dad and older brothers, Luke, Jacob and Brian. I was the youngest person in my family, and also the only daughter. We moved so me and my brothers could get a better education. But we didn't end up moving until I was in ninth grade. So I was fairly new to High School life. At first I was a little bit of an outcast, no one really understood my country personality. But once I began to adjust to their way of life, people talked to me more and I became everyone's friend. I would be invited to all the parties and participate in all the sports. I am on Varsity tennis, softball, track and I was also in the Marching band. Even though I was considered a dork by some because I was in band, I enjoyed the class, and always had plenty more friends. In band I play the alto saxophone, but I also take lessons on the guitar. I am fairly happy with the way my High Schools years have turned out and I was sad to see them go. To tell the truth I feel a little troubled and all. My life is kind of falling apart. I just graduated, and I am confused what to really do with my life. So my parents are sending me away so I have time to think. "

Dislikes:
■ Hunting
■ Animals
■ Parties
■ Music

× People without senses of humor
× Cats
× The season Spring
× The color brown

Fears:"I fear not finding a place I really belong. I still want to become a vet, but I hope I can find a good college and job to get what I really want."

Crush:"nope"
Boyfriend:"no..."
Married?:"Heck no!
Kids?:"Nope-no way!"
Orientation:"Straight!"
Ex(es):"Yes-maybe a few. Most recently was a guy named Randy."

~TheGirlOnFire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:26 pm

Name- My name's pretty simple. I actually like it, though I mostly get called Theo instead of Theodore. My middle name was my grandfather's so I like that part too, but my last name...Yeah I'm thinking of changing it once I get older. But all in all..It's not that bad.

Gender- Obviously it's pretty self explanatory so I'm not gonna go ahead and give a giant explanation of it. I've never gotten confused by the other gender so I'll leave it as it is.

Age- I'm eighteen..turning nineteen in a few months. My birthday is May 2nd.

Background- My mom is Irish and my father is American..I was born in Australia though.. you can pretty much say we were all born in different parts of the world. I moved to America when I was about 5 and moved to Ireland when I was 13...and then moved back to America about 2 years ago so sometimes you'll spot the Irish accent slip off my mouth. I can't help it though.

Outside- I weigh about 150 pounds..and I'm fine with my weigh I'm not planning on losing or gaining some in the near future. I'm about 5'10 but I'm not done growing! My eyes are light blue with a small lining of green by the pupil. Occasionally you may see a bit more of green added to them when I wake up or go to sleep, I don't know why but it happens. My skin color is .....white I guess there's no way to explain it other than if I don't tan I'll look pretty pale. I've got spacers on both eyes I got them when I was 15 because I felt like I really needed them, it was a pretty stupid reason but I've grown to like them a lot. I don't have any tattoos but I do plan on getting my chest inked when I'm 20. I usually were plaid shirts or sweatshirts with designs on them, lots of skinny jeans and vans. That's pretty much it.

Inside- I hate people. That's all you need to know. If you're one of the few people I actually "talk" to consider yourself extremely lucky. Maybe that's one of the reasons why I've only had one girlfriend. If I actually do begin to consider you a friend you'll see more of me talking than just listening or trying to back away. I'll also make you feel special and when I say special I don't mean just hugging you or whatever. I'll go beyond your expectations to surprise you and way much more...just give me a chance.

Hobbies- I enjoy playing guitar, drums, keyboard, any instrument really. I also skate ... A LOT. I've been skating since I was 8 and if I say so myself I'm actually pretty good. I sometimes write poetry, pretty stupid I know, but I like it. It's a great way of expressing oneself so I'll keep doing it.

Crush/Girlfriend- Probably will never have one...sorry.

Other- Bye kid x

Name- Well my name's Victoria Anne...I really don't know who gave me this name or why but I've never even asked because I've never complained about it…I usually go by Victoria though...you could try and call me Anne but there's a large percentage that I won't answer.

Gender- Is it really hard to tell? ..I should have a right not to answer this question because it's pretty stupid.

Age- I just turned seventeen about 2 weeks ago, my birthday is February 6.

Background- Ok...so all my family was born in Europe...my dad in Germany and my mom in Greece...I just happen to be born in America, really weird I know. My parents decided to move to America when my mom was 6 months pregnant with me and that's how that happened. Since all my family is from Europe I speak about 4 different languages, German, Greek, French, and English. At home in California, I speak Greek so sometimes I might combine Greek words with English words without even noticing.

Outside- I can pretty much say my skin is a normal tanned color...I'm not pale, nor extremely pan..I'm in between. I weigh about 115 pounds and have a height of 5'5. My eyes are dark blue... they're ok I guess. My natural hair is dark blonde but I decided to get an ombre not so long ago because I thought it would look pretty and I haven't dyed it back ever since. I'm actually pretty happy with the way I look...

Inside- There's nothing much to say other than I'm a very happy and thankful person. I've got a roof over my head, food, clothes, everything I need. Sometimes though I may come off a bit sad because..I really don't know, I guess mood swings? I like to see past everyone's flaws and judge someone based on their inside personality. I can be a little shy when I first meet you but eventually I'll open up very quickly and maybe we could even become friends...that's if you want to.

Hobbies- Since I grew up about 5 minutes away from the beach I grew a strong passion for surfing..I've actually won many awards and trophies. Other than surfing I sometimes longboard and paint..but I'm not very good.

Crush/Boyfriend- Maybe later in the future

Other- n/o
Last edited by marsiscool on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narwhals. » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:26 pm

My name? Well it's London Natalie Nickelson, and yes, I know it's a wierd unusual name, but it's what my parents named me! I was born about half a mile away from Taylor High School, and since I was a little girl dreamed of experiencing high school. And of course at that time I did not even know what homework was. My personality is an interesting mix of mis-matched things, and so is my background. I am a curious girl, like all human beings, but easily-frightened. I am not easily frightened by like, the slamming of a door, but more like love scares, or health scares. I am a gentle creature, but I love sports, and being a little rough. When you look at me, you probably think, just another shy girl that does everything the right way and never takes risks, well, I am not what you think I am. I am a risk- taking person that takes any chance that comes my way. You know the saxophone? I don't even know it was an instrument, but when I was 6, I went to play in a saxophone concert and totally failed, but again, I take my risks and chances. I can stand up for myself, and most people don't know that. I can be shy, but only around boys that I have a crush on. I am a strange, peculiar person, but, thats me!

Love Life.. Interesting question. My first kiss was in the 7th grade( yes, I know, that was the grade), and I kissed this boy named Nathan Marcus Guthington, and soon I found out it was just to get me to do his algebra homework. I punched him so hard, blood was coming out of his nose. The next day, I was forced to apologize. Since then, now to 9th grade, I have had maybe 4 boyfriends and 3 more memorable kisses. Of course, all of my boyfriends either cheated on me, or pulled the "it's not you it's me". Each one of them remembers me clearly. A strong but gentle blonde, determined to find her permanent love. I love to love, I love that feeling of true, true heart. But, unfortuneatly, there has not been that much heart in my life.

My family is normal pretty much. My dad and mom gave birth to me, June,13, and my little brother has always been there for me. I taught him everything he knows, and everything has gone fine. Except for one thing. When I was young, my mom said she was going to have a girl baby, and that I would have a little sister. This was all before my little brother came along, so I was so happy to be having a new sister! A sibling! Turned out, a week before she was due, the baby died. It broke everyone's heart and we never speak of little Ellie again. It was heartbreaking, but we got over it.

History.. Pretty simple. Since I want to explain, I will start with my parents. My mom was bron in Ohio, with her family, one brother and 3 sisters. My dad was born in Cali, being a single child, only having an occasional dog as a friend. Then, the two of them met and sparks flew like a bird. Me, well I was born here, June 13,in a happy hospital and was brought to our house. Nothing major has really happened. My brother, Kenny was born and everything was fine until love squeezed into my life.

I like most things, accept for the obvious. I am a kind and inviting person so this'll be a long list!
-hipsters
-mustaches
-all animals except for anthros
-music
-art
-nice people
-true love, or love in general
-everything that shines bright and glows in the darkness
and I dislike all the rest....
███████ Narwhals. ████████████ █████ ██████ █████
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
.........▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

CIRCLE is round.
it has NO end.
and that's how LONG
i'll be your FRIEND.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
...............................my baby boy
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN DRAW KIAMARAS!

Narwhals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmittyWerbenjagerman » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:33 pm

naмe: "Jace Blackwood"
nιcĸnaмe: "No. Just no. Can Jace get any shorter?"
вιrтнday: "June sixteenth, 1995"
вιrтнplace: "Brooklyn, New York"
нaιr color: "I'm pretty sure it's, like, dirty blonde."
eye color: "I've been told I have beautiful golden eyes."
нeιgнт: "6'3?"
weιgнт: "156 lbs, and proud."
perѕonalιтy: "Well, I've been called quite an amount of
different things. Some not too kind, either. Jerk, *ss, jack-*ss, a wadoodle?
What is that?Though, if I do say so myself, I believe I'm quite intelligent,
for my age, with a very high grammar level."
Jace is a very smart, intelligent boy, who also has a high vocabulary book for
sarcasm.
He tends to act superior to everyone, just because he can. He can be quite the
jerk, picking out peoples' flaws, and shoving it in their faces. He is very good at
hiding his emotions, and doesn't really open up to anyone, unless you're
important to him, which is hard to be.
He is very athletic, and can run atleast a mile, without getting tired too fast.
Football, volley ball, soccer, he can play just about anything.
Though he has trouble actually having a serious conversation with people,
he can actually be sweet, and caring, but rarely.
He likes having fun and being with his friends.
He's the type of person who will seriously make fun of him one day, but
if they're in trouble, or being picked on, he'll stand up for them, much
like his sister.

orιenтaтιon: "Straight as a sword."
gιrlғrιend:: "Not at the moment."
crυѕн: "Nope"
ѕecreт crυѕн: "Erm..... Jack... kinda.."
wιғe: "Yeah, no."
eхeѕ: "Yeah, I have alot of exes. None too friendly, either."

мoтнer: Mary Blackwood [Not here]
ғaтнer: Robert Blackwood ]Not here]
вroтнerѕ: Alec Blackwood[adopted]
ѕιѕтerѕ: Isabel Blackwood

Jace isn't originally from the Blackwood family. He was
born in the countryside of California, born and raised mainly by his father, whom
was a cruel mad, which he didn't know at the time. His father gave him many
different assignments to do, read ten-twenty books in a week. Study and learn
Greek and Latin. A bunch of almost impossible-sounding things. But Jace always
did them. He always wanted to please his father.
Back then, he didn't think his father was bad at all. Loving, even. The way a father
should be. But once, when Jace was about 8, his father gave him a pet falcon.
Told him to train it to obey, and do things at command. What he didn't tell Jace
was that this falcon had lived in the wild for 4 months, so it was aggressive, of
course. Every time Jace went to pet it, or simply feet it, it would either bite, or
claw him, sometimes both. So he spent time with the falcon. Talking to it. Playing
music for it. Everything, and anything, until it trusted him. He was so happy,
once the bird even rested upon his shoulder, listening to commands, and doing
practically anything Jace wanted him to. He showed his father.
His father looked at him with disapproval, and killed the falcon, snapping it's
neck, right in front of Jace. His father simply said; "No. You taught this creature
to love you, not obey you." Jace was practically scarred for life after that moment.
Anyway, that's a different story. when Jace was nine or ten, his parents' house
burned down in a strange
fire, along with his grandparents. He was sent to live with Mary and Robert,
friends of his parents, who had two kids already, Alec and Isabel, one year apart,
Alec being older. Jace already knew them, seeing and talking to them when
their parents were together.
Though Jace was unsure he would ever fit in, the Blackwoods with their dark
hair and lightly colored eyes, and Jace, with his fair hair and golden eyes.
But eventually it didn't matter.

lιĸeѕ: "Hmm... weapons. Reading. Playing Piano.
I like music, even though I don't listen to it much. Being with friends, I guess.
Rain. Water.

dιѕlιĸeѕ: Guys that are in love with the same
girl he is, people who think they're better than him.

Shirt, Over-shirt pants, Shoes

None, at the moment.
Last edited by SmittyWerbenjagerman on Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmittyWerbenjagerman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøp. » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:38 pm

All accepted!)
tøp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narwhals. » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:39 pm

When will we begin and how?
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
.........▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

CIRCLE is round.
it has NO end.
and that's how LONG
i'll be your FRIEND.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
...............................my baby boy
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN DRAW KIAMARAS!

Narwhals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøp. » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:41 pm

Um, you'll start off by getting on the ship, and we'll start in about thirty minutes.)
tøp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narwhals. » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:42 pm

okay, could you PM me once we begin? I am all over this website ^^