Cruise to the Bahamas. *remake* Open and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cruise to the Bahamas. *remake* Open and Accepting

Postby tøp. » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:43 pm

Marsiscool wrote:Victoria-
She sat down on the floor putting her clothes away and arranging her stuff. She picked out an outfit and put it on. After changing she slipped on her shoes and walked out the door, she made her way to where most of the population was and walked around trying to get signal on her phone.

Theodore-
He laid down on his bed not really wanting to do anything. He actually didn't like summer because it made him feel extremely hot and awkward. Thirty minutes passed and he stood up, he threw all his clothes on his bed to arrange for later and picked out these shorts and a white sweatshirt with white converse and a white beanie. He dragged himself out his room and was greeted by the extremely hot sun.
tøp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmittyWerbenjagerman » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:43 pm

jαcє вlαckwσσd

A soft puff of air escaped his chest, as he stood not far from the boating dock. Jace, unique golden eyes bright, and shining, though unreadable. He's a very handsome boy, his hair a light shade of blonde, his eyes uniquely, yet naturally, golden colored. People always thought he was wearing contacts.
He stood at about 6'2, and is quite muscled, his skin a light shade of tan. His teeth were almost perfect, straight, white, though the tip of his right canine tooth is chipped, slightly, though hard to notice.
He's currently wearing a white tank-top, with a dark blue denim jacket over it. His jeans are a dark blue as well, blending slightly. On his feet are black and white high-top Converse shoes, bringing his image together nicely.
As he looked out to the sea, a simple Jansport backpack slung over his shoulder, the water ruffled lightly, a casual wind dancing off the water's face. His bright eyes shone luminously, as he looked around, perhaps for someone to speak with, even though he mainly kept to himself.
His face gave away no secrets. He'd grown to be an expert at hiding his emotions, no matter how severe they may be.
Jace let out a calm sigh, and walked toward the boarding area, pulling his ticket from his backpack, and giving it to the person collecting them from the passengers, and slipped onto the deck of the ship. Glancing around, he saw only a few people at first, mainly girls. He let out a hardly audible grunt, and stood awkwardly for a moment, before pulling his iphone out, of which had a batman case on it. He texted his sort-of-sister and brother that he was on the ship, then let out one last sigh, before he went and leaned over the railing, slipping his iphone back in his pocket. He could only imagine the feeling he's get if he dropped his phone into the water. The thought made him wince.
SmittyWerbenjagerman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narwhals. » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:44 pm

London
I could already see it in her eyes. I did look like it, so why hold back her feelings? "Hello! Whats your name?" I asked, disregarding her previous question. Then I thought long and hard of what I had just said. Then I quickly changed it. " So, why are you on this cruise?"I said in a rush and nervously. I was attempting to play small talk, but the obvious opinions she had already formed about me were stinging my eyes, and I could almost feel tears. I sucked them back in, smiled, stood straight up, and stared at her eyes, expecting an answer.
███████ Narwhals. ████████████ █████ ██████ █████
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
.........▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

CIRCLE is round.
it has NO end.
and that's how LONG
i'll be your FRIEND.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
...............................my baby boy
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN DRAW KIAMARAS!

Narwhals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CatchingClouds » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:47 pm

Angelica wandered aimlessly, but then decided against staying out. It was too hot to be outside without being in the water. On her way back to her room, she closed her eyes as she wiped her forehead and blindly bumped into someone. Her eyes shot open and she stumbled back nervously. "Oh gosh. I'm so sorry," she apologized to the boy wearing a white beanie. Wait, who would wear a beanie in this weather?
feeling:
tired
tunes:
Stitch Me Up - Set It Off
currently:
melting in the summer heat

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 40 people.
I have received 20 gifts.

CatchingClouds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøp. » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:47 pm

Cece let out a sigh as she unlocked her door and walked in, throwing her overly-packed-and-way-to-heavy duffle bag on her fluffy bed. Deciding to change, she grabbed an outfit out and pulled her red locks onto a messy ponytail, and decided after debating with herself, to leave her nearly $100 hoodie with her bags. Cece grabbed her phone, smiled at the Hakuna Matata on it and slid it in her back pocket, before walking out, locking her door and going to the front deck.
tøp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanel . » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:48 pm

@recap anyone open ?
Chanel .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fehyr » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:49 pm

Jack smiled a bit "Uh... I was able to save up enough to be on this cruise..." She looked away for a moment, only to see some of the ship's crew roughly handling her guitar case "Oi!" she yelped, running over to them, only to slip and fall into the pool. The shock of the sudden hit to the water paralyzed her for a moment before she swam up to the surface, gasping for air as she broke though the surface. "Ngghh.... I'm way too clumsy today.." she whispered as she looked up. The first thing she noticed were some of the people on board laughing at her. Jack blushed lightly as she considered letting herself drown in that moment.
Fehyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Theo- He raised his hand somewhat apologizing her and walking straight past her not taking time to say anything. He really wasn't in the mood, maybe it was the weather or maybe it was the fact that he was stuck here for a few days with his parents that would always question his way of living. He shook his head somewhat annoyed and kept walking looking down.

Victoria-
She looked around at the different people, both hands in her jean pockets. The place seemed to be filled with different faces and a million smiles. She kept walking trying to discover what there was.
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmittyWerbenjagerman » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:54 pm

jαcє вlαckwσσd

He pulled out his phone again, his arms over the side of the railing, above the water. He knew it was a bad idea, but he figured, he had an excellent grip. He looked behind him as he heard someone coming out to the deck, his eyes resting on Cece, but he turned back around after a moment, and stared at his phone, bored. He thought about what there would be to do on this ship until they actually made it to the Bahamas. He sighed, crossing one foot over the other, relaxing.
His uniquely colored golden-ish eyes shone brightly, though no emotion showed in them. He lifted one hand to smooth his hair forward, a habit of his when he was bored or nervous. He jumped slightly, hearing a loud splash, and looked, seeing that a girl had fallen into the pool. An amused smile registered on his face, and he wondered if he should go and help her or not. If she needs it. He thought to himself, though he continued to watch her for a moment.
SmittyWerbenjagerman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøp. » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:54 pm

@Sea Breeze, we just started;;

Cece saw a girl fall into the pool and automatically ran over to help her up. Her skin was sun kissed by the sun, she wasn't a natural red head, obviously, and was easily tanned by the sun. Plus, she was outside alot, beside when she drew. "Omigod are you alright?" she asked the girl, reaching her hand out to help her up.
tøp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me