Bring It On|1D RP|Not Accepting!|

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Bring It On|1D RP|Open!|Accepting|

Postby curly. » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:55 pm

{oh yay! I love your roleays! Can I play Harry and the drummer?}

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
when i read
through you
you weren't
translated

so i looked up
love

in the
yellow pages
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
curly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cth; » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:00 pm

-oh gosh..... you have to get another girl spot and choose another lad because Insanity Jr. already asked for those two spots-

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

WONDERWALL;

SOMEONE YOU FIND YOURSELF

THINKING ABOUT ALL THE TIME,

THE PERSON YOU ARE COMPLETELY

INFATUATED WITH.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝
cth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby curly. » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:11 pm

{oh ok lol ill be the guitar and have a crush on Niall and I'll play Louis}

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
when i read
through you
you weren't
translated

so i looked up
love

in the
yellow pages
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
curly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cth; » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:12 pm

-okay sounds good!-

WONDERWALL;

INFATUATED WITH.

cth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Just One Yesterday » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:14 pm

Ok, I made my form. My computer is slow and if I put more than one picture it will crash my computer for a couple of hours, sorry about that but I got one up there!)
'And I'm in love with you, and all
your little things'

'My kiss could mend
your broken heart'

'They dont know about
the I love you's'

'You light up my world
like nobody else'

[i was dreams come true and one d. do not use those names]

signature shop||our little things

this signature was made by westy for dreams come true.
Just One Yesterday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cth; » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:16 pm

-Well im sorta expecting good forms with pictures and color and stuff like that... since this is sorta a semi-lit Rp i want things to be creative and colorfull with pictures...so....-

WONDERWALL;

INFATUATED WITH.

cth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby curly. » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:21 pm

Name
{Parker Rose Mitchell}
Nickaname
{Park or sometimes Rosie}
Birthday
{Febuary 4th}
Birthplace
{A little town in Georgia}
>> {I was born in a small town in Georgia, where I still live with my mom and older brother Tanner. We all still live in my house because it's pretty big. I saw no reason to leave, especially since Tanner stayed too.}
Body Desription
{Skinny...pretty much}
Hair Color
{I'm a brunette, but I dye my hair a lot.}
Eye Color
{Blue}
Tattoos
{A tiny one on my finger}
Percings
{Just my ears}
Height
{5'5}
Weight
{127}
>> {My brother is basically the boy version of me. We look exactly alike except for the fact that my hair is longer. I have always been super skinny, but I don't mind it. I'm very confident, I LOVE just doing stuff in a bikini. }
Personality
{Shy when you first meet me, but once you get to know me, you will wish I was shy. I and suprer funny and always will be there if somebody needsa a shoulder to cry on. I get a lot of comments on my personality.}
History
{I don't hae a very exciting history. My father died when I was 12 and I try not to talk about that too much, especially around Tanner. Tanner has a little bit of social issues now, so basically I'm his best friend and he's mine but it hurts him to bring up my dad.}
Fears
{Drowing, sharks, scary moies (unless with a boy then she loves them) normal fears.}
Dislikes
{Cheesy commercials, screaming children, olives and mushrooms, homeless people...not to be mean but they scare me...}
Hobbies
{Surfing a skateboarding, but I only get to surf when Tanner takes me to our little beach house in Florida, a couple hours away.}
Mother
{Dead but Suzanna Beatrice Mitchell}
Father
{Mark James Mitchell}
Siblings
{Tanner Anthony Mitchell}
Crush
{Niall Horan..}
Girlfriend/Boyfriend
{I don't but I would like one.}

{c:}
Last edited by curly. on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
when i read
through you
you weren't
translated

so i looked up
love

in the
yellow pages
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
curly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cth; » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:23 pm

-accepted! and you are playing Louis correct?-

WONDERWALL;

INFATUATED WITH.

cth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby curly. » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:25 pm

{yes c: it's Tanner's sister!}

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
when i read
through you
you weren't
translated

so i looked up
love

in the
yellow pages
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
curly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sleepyheads » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:25 pm

【I'll play 2nd lead singer and Niall, if that's ok 】

oh and I'm not sure where to put this or if it's even right but... mistletoe?

Hello, the name's Caroline. My middle name is Haley, and my last name is Leonard.
The next time March 4th passes around, I'll be eighteen years old, and for those
who don't understand Kindergarten mathematics, that means that I am currently seventeen
years old.
I got my name from my mom's best friend who was the Maid-of-Honor at my parent's
wedding. Strangely enough, she also became my godmother, therefore making us the
'two Carolines' whenever she visited our humble abode. AKA a mansion, but we'll get onto
that subject later. I don't understand my middle name, I don't like people calling me it
because it makes me feel like they know me too well, and it bothers me for some reason.
I was born in St. Paul, Minnesota, but our family moved quite a few times since my birth.
We settled down around my seventh birthday.
I wish I could say I'm just a simple girl, born and raised in the same small town. I wish I
could tell everyone that I had a mom and a dad, an older brother and a little sister, a dog
and a cat and family meals where we put on CNN or the weather channel. That we lived in
an average, 2 story brownstone with a fenced-in yard, rode bikes on the weekends and
watched movies when it rained.
My wishes are far from the truth. Who am I kidding? This is me, Caroline Leonard we're
talking about, right? The one with the billionaire family, the parents who never
looked at each other during parent teacher conferences.The girl who's so
simpleminded and spoiled- she wouldn't last a day in the real world. Sorry to
break it to you, hon, butif that's what you think, you're the rather stupid one.
I may be from a... wealthier line of people, yes, but it doesn't say really anything about me.
If I could be born into a middle-class family with normal inhabitants in exchange
for what I had then, I'd do it without hesitation. I love my parents with no doubt,
and my sister is the other half of my heart. But I will not say that they were flawless,
because it might've been the exact opposite.
I have one brother who's three years older than me, so he's twenty. His name is
Phelan, but everyone just calls him Phel [Pronounced Phil]. Everyone comments that we look
alike, but I personally don't see it. He stands around three inches taller, and his
hair is a good bit curlier and more red than mine. Phelan also got my father's bright
blue eyes, which I'm pretty jealous of. We're just like normal siblings, we fight,
we annoy each other, we make up, we tell each other secrets.
Sometimes I feel like everything my parents bought me was to make up for their
own cruddy relationship. Those are the kinds of things I try not to think about,
because it's a little too painful and unlike other things people are afraid of-
slendermen, ghosts, voldemort, whatever- my fears are too real to dismiss.
When I was younger, it was like I had a personal fairy to grant wishes. A doll?
Okie-dokie. A new book? Sure thing, sweetheart! The first real important thing
I had wanted was a piano.
We had one already, a baby grand that sat gathering dust in the corner of our dining
room. It was practically an ancient artifact, the letters proclaiming its creators barely
readable. The keys were jammed and the entire instrument was out of tune. So for
my seventh birthday, I got a piano, the ivory polished to perfection and the wood
finish immaculate. And although I've gotten thousand dollar handbags and more,
that piano is still the thing I cherish most.
Looks? There, a picture. But if you'd like more depth and a commentary... sure.
I'm a little smaller than average for my age, at a measly 5'4 weighing 128 pounds.
My hair is a blondish brown color that falls about half a foot past my shoulders. It's
naturally wavy, which is a pain because you wake up looking like a tornado passed through
town, especially because I'm a rather restless sleeper. My eyes are dark brown, and I wear
contacts. I have a few light freckles here and there, but other than that, not many other
skin blemishes other than the pale scars on my legs from falling from various things in my
childhood, such as bikes, trees, the roof, etc. Don't ask. My skin leans a little more towards
tan than pale, because I tend to spend a lot of my summer days out in, what else, the sun,
and it doesn't fade as much even over the winter.
I'm not particularly insecure about my body, but I'm not the kind of girl who likes to flaunt
it. Playing soccer and running cross country has made me slender and fit, but my ribs
don't show and I'm not bony. I wear a size seven shoe, in case you were wondering.
Clothes, clothes, clothes. Where do I even begin? My obsession over heels, of course.
Because I'm kind of short to begin with, shoes with added height to them are really great
for me. You could say I'm 'head over heels' for heels. Okay, that was awful, please don't
say that.
My clothing style really varies, but overall, I like to wear things that are both comfortable and
cute. Pastels, stripes, anything really. You'll find me wearing hoodies and jeans on an off day,
and maybe a cute blouse or dress with a cardigan on a day I feel like dressing up. One thing
I cannot stand is wearing leggings without a skirt or a long shirt, because it just messed up the
entire concept of leggings. I also don't really like things that are too neon or bright, and also
the whole 'all black' scheme. Other than that, I'll wear anything that catches my eye.
My bodily alterations are my pierced ears and I have a cartilage piercing on my left ear also.
I've always wanted a tattoo, but I'm still unsure about what to put on it, although my brother
Phelan has one and she says that when the perfect thing comes to you, you'll just know.
Let's talk about me! That's what you wanted, right? Well, the first thing you should know is that
I love my puppy! He's going on eight years. I got Snowy a little before my ninth
birthday, and of course, I gave him a very unique and creative name. Mostly, though,
Snowy is sweet, he loves playing, and is very friendly.
Since he was with me during our family's... tough times, he really means a lot to me and it would
break my heart if something happened to him. After all, he is probably one of the only things in
my life that is stable, unchanging, and loves me faithfully.
Other things I love- peaches. They're my favorite fruit, and I love anything that smells, tastes, or
looks like a peach. Peach blossoms are pretty too. Our family used to have some in the garden
behind our humongous house, but they were cut down to make a place for our second pool. Seriously,
though. Who needs a second pool?
Music is another big thing I enjoy. I know it sounds completely hokey- 'music is my life!', but that
couldn't be closer to the truth. Piano is one of the biggest things I've ever committed to, and it's
really shaped who I am.
Another one is singing. I'm one of those girls who can't hear a song on the radio and just sit there
and listen. I have to hum, or sing, or sing in a wacky voice along with it, especially if it's upbeat
and something I can dance to at the same time. My voice is pretty good, I think, but I really do
love to sing, but I do have my good and bad days- my voice is kind of bipolar if you ask me.
I could ramble on and on about things I like, but to shorten it, here's a handy-dandy list.
THINGS I LIKE [A biography]: Soccer, music, peaches, writing, notebooks [weird
obsession], sleeping, singing, shopping, eating, computer-ing, painting, being OCD and
rearranging my room, books, tea [not coffee], photo booths [they're fun!], running,
books, horror movies, libraries, scarves, winter, snow, roller coasters, skiing, the beach,
and dogs!
Now, onto a more ominous subject; things I dislike! My biggest ones are the dark, flying in
airplanes [the worst], snakes, green onions [I can't explain this], being alone, two-faced
backstabbers, liars, people who get in your business, and any kind of science. It's
really confusing for me.
Just to put it out there for you- I'm not a romantic. As a kid, I think my entire idea of
love and happy couples was ruined by my parents, who were always arguing and fighting.
Of course, I had seen the movies like Cinderella, Snow White, that kind of thing, but
it wasn't real to me. What was real was the expensive glass vase being thrown across
the room, screaming and yelling and hitting and crying. But then in public, things were
happy again, everything was ok.
I'm not being entirely unfair about romance; I've tried it and it was everything I knew it
would be. My first boyfriend was in the tenth grade, one of my closest 'friends' who I had
told everything. His name was Mark, he had brown hair and hazel eyes, a friendly smile and
knew how to give people a good laugh. That relationship lasted three months before I
found him kissing our other best friend at a party. It was then that the secrets spilled out,
and the rumors started spreading.
There were so many variations I had heard: He never liked her, nobody does, not as a friend,
not as a girlfriend, just wanted the family fortune, used her, lied, was with the other girl
the whole time, she blackmailed him, he blackmailed her, he knows everything.
I believed it, not because I'm pessimistic and like looking at the glass half empty, because
it was completely true.
Although my idea of love is screwy, that doesn't necessarily mean I want to be single forever,
or that I'm going to live with my 50 pets in a run-down house and be on Animal Hoarders.
I just think that 99.9% of guys aren't worth my time and I shouldn't give it to them freely.
Men I hate in particular are players, cheaters, two-faced guys, cheap guys, gross guys,
and stupid guys, which is most of the male population.
But... if I were to fall for a guy, they would probably have to be one of those guys who
is really sincere and sweet, not a fake. Sorry if I lash out at you, Mr. Perfect, wherever
you are. It's just kind of hard for me to trust guys again.
Personality-wise... I suppose I can't really describe myself accurately, but nobody else is going to
do it for me, so here goes. I've been told that I'm a little cold outwardly when I first meet
people, and will make lots of sarcastic comments, which I understand. However, when getting
closer, I'll open up more and be more cheerful. Sometimes I'm rather hyper and get really
excited, usually when I have lots of sugar or something with caffeine. I laugh a lot even
if something's not funny- which is why I'm horrible at pulling pranks because I'll just laugh
hysterically.
I'm also what I call an encouraging person, I really tend to help others out, especially
if I know and care about them. Although I might seem a little more spice than sugar
from the outside, I can be kind of sweet once you get to know me.
Because of my weird I-like-arguing personality, I tend to get into lots of little spats with
people I know, especially about ethical things and stuff I just believe in strongly.
Sometimes that makes others hate me... so I'm trying not to do that kind of thing.
I'm very brave, I'll definitely take a bullet for someone, even if I don't know them. I'm
also kind of addicted to adrenaline; I love crazy roller coasters and paranormal stuff
like that. It's just plain fun to scare yourself!
On the inside where things are a little more personal, I'm very scared of the future.
I guess that's why I don't like being in relationships- I'm scared of being tied down?
I dunno, but it's just something that worries me. Sometimes I value the opinions
of other's too much, making me kind of afraid to do certain things in fear
that I'll be judged or something. Truthfully, I suppose I just want someone
to tell me that things are going to be ok, and nothing terrible's going to happen
to me again, although it's life and those things are always going to to occur.

[I may add more later on...]

sneaks out in the middle
of the night yeah
tight dress with the top cut low
she's addicted to the feeling of letting go
oh oh, letting go
she walks in and the room just light up but she don't want anyone to know
that I'm the only one that gets to take her home
oh oh, take her home
but every time I tell her that I want more
she closes the door
she's not afraid of all the attention
she's not afraid of running wild
how come she's so afraid of falling in love?
she's not afraid of scary movies
she likes the way we kiss in the dark
but she's so afraid of f-f-falling in love
maybe she's just trying to test me
wanna see how hard I'm going to work
wanna see if I can really tell how much she's worth
what she's worth
maybe all her friends have told her 'don't get closer' he'll just break your heart'
but either way she sees me and it's just so hard
so hard
but when I try to tell her how I feel
she says its not real
what about all the things we say
talking on the phone so late
I can't let her get away from me, oh
when I say that I can do it no more
she's back at my door
she's not afraid
she's not afraid

favorite color:
green
favorite candy:
kit kats
favorite season
winter
favorite ice cream
peach!
favorite movie
mean girls
favorite book
lone wolf [jodi picoult]
childhood bff?
emma rosenburge
dream job
successful author or screenwriter
dream honeymoon
don't care
orientation
straight
what she likes in a guy
not very much

Do not get me wrong I cannot wait for you to come home
For now you're not here and I'm not there, it's like we're on our own
To figure it out, consider how to find a place to stand
Instead of walking away and instead of nowhere to land
This is going to break me clean in two
This is going to bring me close to you
She is everything I need that I never knew I wanted
She is everything I want that I never knew I needed
It's all up in the air and we stand still to see what comes down
I don't know where it is, I don't know when, but I want you around
When it falls in place with you and I, we go from if to when
Your side and mine are both behind it's indication
This is going to bring me clarity
This'll take the heart right out of me
This is going to bring me to my knees
I just want to hold you close to me
She is everything
(I needed)
She is everything
Last edited by sleepyheads on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sleepyheads

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me