Ƭнɛʏ Ɖσи'т Ƙиσω Δвσʋт Ʋƨ.|Ƭɛɛи Яσмαиcɛ|3 spots left

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Ƭнɛʏ Ɖσи'т Ƙиσω Δвσʋт Ʋƨ.|Ƭɛɛи Яσмαиcɛ|3 spots left

Postby Goodbye guise. » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:54 pm

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the I love you’s
But I bet you if they only knew
They will just be jealous of us
They don’t know about the up all night’s
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don’t know about
They don’t know about us

Just one touch and I was a believer
Every day it gets a little sweeter
It’s getting better
Keeps getting better all the time girl
"You're to young to understand what love means!" You could hear your mother/father shout at you. But how did they know what you felt inside for this person? You did love them, with your whole heart and body. You'd risk your life for them! Maybe it was because you mom/dad didn't like this person. Maybe because they didn't have the best reputation around this place we call a town. You're friends think that your relationship wont last long either, you just don't understand their logic. They are just jealous. They tell you all these things about the one you love, you don't believe it. They love you just as much as you love them! But maybe, just maybe, these things are true? And when they come to the light, What will you do?
Last edited by Goodbye guise. on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quitting.
To contact me:
Email-Nailsforbreakfasy1821@yahoo.com
Quotev-The Girl Who Cried Owl
Deviantart-TheGirlAndTheOwl
Goodbye guise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Яʋℓɛƨ

Postby Goodbye guise. » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:02 pm

They don’t know how special you are
They don’t know what you’ve done to my heart
They can say anything they want
Cause they don’t know about us

They don’t know what we do best
That’s between me and you our little secret
~Rules~

1.Please send your form through PM before posting it here. It's easier for me to keep track.
2. No Anime Pictures. This is a realistic role play, and I want the pictures to be real.
3. Don't take things seriously. It is just a role play. Don't get mad if your partner has their character cheat on yours. It'll add drama!
4. Have the ages between 16-18, no higher then 19 and no lower then 16. This is a teen age romance. TEENager.
5. If you get into a sexual scene, fade to black or take it some where else. No one wants to read it.
6. Of course, you need to have fun!
7. Please use your own form. I need to see how creative you are and what is your lit. Take your time and make it nice. I'm going to be VERY picky.
8. Only 2 characters per user. One male and One female unless you ask me and I've okay-ed it.
9. If someone asks for a recap, please give one.
10. Don't get mad if you can't get the spot you wanted. I'll reserve a spot for 24 hours before it is back up for grabs.
Quitting.
To contact me:
Goodbye guise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ɔσʋρℓɛƨ

Postby Goodbye guise. » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:26 pm

You two are always the odd balls. Even if your parents hate the other one, you still love each other with a strong passion. It's almost as if you can't be separated from each other. You are the couple every one thinks is cute but normally say nothing about it. You two have each other and that's all you need.

Girl-Abrie Lee Landson
Boy-Open

Everyone at school wanted to see you two together. You are like the head cheerleader and quarter back. "A match made from the gods" as many people would say about you. Maybe it's just because people want you two to be together is what you two are, or maybe because you actually having feelings for each other.

Girl-Ledabelle Ryans.
Boy-Thomas Kaashoek

You guys are so sweet. You are always together. Making kissy faces or hugging, or just plain handing out. You two are in a relationship everyone is jealous about, they want what you have. You'd fight for each other, no matter what the situation, or how far your love is.

Girl-Paris
Boy-Reserved- Synchronised Diver.

Constantly are you two cheating on each other. Though you never seem to break up. There is some sort of feelings between you too, you just have problems showing such feelings. You fight, but no one really cares. They don't really pay much attention to you two any more, they've gotten used to the fact you two have drama always stirred up around yourselves.

Girl- Macey Rose Adams
Boy-Taylor James

You guys live almost 5 towns apart, but you call and text each other all the time. You normally see each other every weekend, sometimes even durning the week when you can just miss your school.

Girl-Lauren Ellie Dailyn
Boy-Reserved-CatchingYourClouds<3

Ones a nerd and ones a popular. They come from two different back grounds, from different places, from different Universes, but they still fell a rumble of butterflies when they touch. They aren't everyone's favorite couple, but they are pretty cute. Most believe they don't even exist, but they do.

Girl-Lillian Marie Joesph Clair
Boy-Hunter Patrick White

You two do things for each other that makes people go "Awhhh!". You two are so cute when out in public, really similar with sweet hearts, so cute and cuddly.

Girl-Canderia Marie Fletcher
Boy-Jason Patrick Landers

Constantly your on and then off again. Continuously you are break up and not even a day later, getting back together. No one really seems to understand the whole logic behind the relationship you two have, but they leave it be anyways. Sometimes your break-ups can be filled with drama, yelling and accusations and then..there's ones that go under the radar that no one really knows about.
Idea from Ainsleypm

Girl-Cintha Rose Berkley
Boy-Open

Both of you are great friends. The best friends at that. You have feelings for each other but are scared of what will happen when you tell each other. You don't want to ruin your friendship, so maybe the feelings will just pass? You hope so. But maybe they wont? What will happen then?
Idea from Ainsleypm

Girl- Madeline Elise Coscur
Boy-Reserved Niall & the Potatoes
Last edited by Goodbye guise. on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:09 am, edited 18 times in total.
Quitting.
To contact me:
Goodbye guise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Δ Ғɛω Єϰтяα Ƭнιиɢƨ./Ɔяɛ∂ιт Ƭιмɛ

Postby Goodbye guise. » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:27 am

Setting:
Cambria, California, Out by the coast of The Pacific.
Time OF Year:
Summer, On Summer Break. Resuming school in about a month.
Events:
Beach party at the end of the day today. 7:00, All invited.
Different Areas:
Mall
Beach Tables
Movie Theater
Town
The Beach
The Board Walk
The Bridge.
Train Station.
Carnival

Credit time!

I own nothing. Expect for the words. I don't own the lyrics, those are "They don't know about us" By One Direction. And the pictures where found on Tumblr. Thanks for your time!
Last edited by Goodbye guise. on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quitting.
To contact me:
Goodbye guise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Finally!

Postby Goodbye guise. » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:30 am

This RP is now open for post~
Quitting.
To contact me:
Goodbye guise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lillian

Postby Goodbye guise. » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:31 am

Basics wrote:Name:Lillian Marie Joesph Clair. Lil or Lilly for short.
Birthday:July 4th
Birthplace: Yuma, Arizona
Other:Nope.
Hello, My name is Lillian Marie Joesph Clair. But you can just call me Lil or Lilly for short! I know what your probably thinking..Why does a girl have a middle name that should be a guy's name? Well. Let me explain this weird thing to you. I get my first and first middle name from my grandma, Lillian Marie Clatons. Joesph comes from my father, I don't honestly have a reason for this. My mom and dad have never told me the reason, all I know is that I share that name with my dad, His middle name is also Joesph. But whatever. And I get my last name from my daddy, Duh. I'm 18 years old and way born on July 4th. How cool is that! I get to see fire works on my birthday. I love it. I adore fire works. One of my favorite things to see really! Anywhooo.. I'm actually from Yuma, Arizona. It is close to the boarder of California, but then my dad got a job transfer to Cambria, California. Which I love it there. I have an amazing boyfriend. But I'll get into that later! Oh. I'm a female. I have boobs, I have a..period 1 week out of each month, I have to shave, I have long hair and so on. Need any other proof about me being a girl? Thought not.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Physic wrote:Personality:Funny, Sweet, A bit nerdy, Eccentric, Corny, Temper, Bi-Polar.
History: Hard.
for Strawberry Smoothies, Favorite Food: Pizza, Likes Rain,
Drawing is her thing, She can dance. Music is truly her life,
She has a older sister named Allen,Her favorite animal is Kittens,
She's been to France twice. Once for Vacation and a wedding,
She used to do street racing and street fighting.
Dislikes:Lairs, Users/abusers, She hates cold water, Over obessed people,
Really really happy people, Some cheeses, sad music, TO much of the color black,
People who mock others, being alone in the dark. Cold areas period.
Fears: She is extremily afraid of the dark and dying.
Alright, So you wanna know more about me? Well let's get this show on the road then! I hear from my friends that I'm Funny, Sweet, A bit nerdy, Eccentric, Corny, That I have a bad temper, and that' I'm Bi-polar. I agree with most of these, because I find myself wondering what I'm doing some of the things I do. I do like to make other smile, I crack jokes constantly, and I'm always trying to pull a prank on someone. It just runs in my blood to do such things! I don't agree with me being sweet. I mean, I'm sweet to some people, like my dog, Edwine. I love him so very much, and Hunter. Of course I'm going to be sweet with him, he is my boyfriend~ Heh. Anwaysss. They also say I'm nerdy. A COMPLETE AGREEMENT! I have had straight a's since I was in 4th grade. Books have been my life since I was a little girl. I can remember when I was to young to read and I would make my dad read my stories before I went to bed. I still love to have people read to me, or read to them. But I don't really do that much anymore. But I still love it. I'm eccentric. I accepted the fact a long time ago, I'm not like a normal girl. I'd much rather watch something scary or funny then some chic flick. Though I do like some chic flicks, but not all of them. Some are just to sappy for me. Corny? I don't know where that came in. I'm in no shape or form corny! I don't look like corn, nor do I taste corny-ish. SO..That's a lie. Bad temper..Yeah. I get jealous real easy and I get mad real easy. I can be bi-polar, I've been to the doctors about it and I should take medications for it, but I don't. I don't think they help me at all!
My history..Well. Okay. BUT! I better not see this story on some sob story sight. I don't want your dumb pity. Well, As you already have known, I was born in Yuma, Arizona. And Yes, I was born in a hospital. The first couple of years of my life was pretty normal. I was a real happy little girl, and I still am. But anyways. My parents always fought with each other, they never hit each other, but I can always remember them screaming with each other. I would run to my room crying because I didn't know what to do, I mean. What 4-5 year old gonna do about her parents having a screaming fight? Yeah, Nothing! So, I can always remember my parent fighting with each other up until I turn 10 years old and they finally decided on splitting up. I wasn't sure if I would ever believe in true love after that day when they told me. I mean, how can you believe in love when your parents don't even love each other? So, I kind of lost hope when I was 10 about having a true love and such. So my dad had most of the..What do you call that. Well I lived with my dad and saw my mom on the week end, but since I'm 18, I don't have to anymore. So..I just stay with my dad.
Back to happy things. Here are things that I actually like. I have a Burning Passion for Strawberry Smoothies, My Favorite Food Pizza, I Like Rain, Drawing is my thing, I can dance. Music is truly my life, I Have a older sister named Allen, My favorite animal is Kittens, I've been to France twice. Once for Vacation and a wedding, I used to do street racing and street fighting. And some things I hate are Lairs, Users/abusers, She hates cold water, Over obessed people, Really really happy people, Some cheeses, sad music, TO much of the color black.

Appearance wrote:Hair Color:Dark Brown, Chestnut is some lighting.
Eye Color: She had deep brown eyes that have light gold flecking
Skin Tone:She has..a slight glow to her skin. She isn't really tan, but not pale.
Body Build: She has a real slim build, more built for running then brute strength.
Piercings: She had her belly button, tongue and nose pierced.
Scars: On Her hands, Will Be explained later.
Tattoos:Wrist,Side, Neck,and Fingers
Other:Nope
Alright, This is what I look like. I have long brown hair that is slightly curly. It looks pretty from time to time, but I normally have my hair all straightened out. My hair sometimes looks like a Chestnut color in some lighting. Which is pretty cool I guess, I'm not a big fan of my hair color. BUT anyways, My hair sweeps down slightly over my right eye. That brings me to my eyes. I have deep brown eyes. And some people tell my I have gold flecking in my eyes. That's cool, I actually really like my eyes. I think they are really really pretty. I wouldn't change my eyes. I have a slight tan to my body. It's more of like a natural glow that never seems to go away. I'm not exactly leather tan but I am NOT any were near pale. I have a nice color to my body. That brings my to my body build. I'm defiantly not built to have brute strength. I'm more of..runner or dancer. I am pretty weak and I admit that. I don't find that to terrible..right? Eh. I don't care what you think! On with this. I have my belly button, tongue and nose pierced. I have a rather large collection of belly button rings, I just like them, they look really pretty to me is all. I do have a few scars. On my hands are the worst ones. Alright, let me explain this. One night I was staying over with a friends house and her boyfriend broke up with her. So, she was crying and such and telling me she just wanted to die, he was the only guy for her. She said she had to go to the bathroom and I let her. I didn't know she went to the kitchen to grab a knife! So..I was laying on her bed and waiting for her to return and she didn't. I was getting worried so I walked to her bathroom and heard her crying. I pushed open the door and saw her with the knife so..I grabbed it. I was dumb and grabbed the blade and then my friend ripped it out of my hands leaving two large gashes on the insides of my hand. I had to get stitches and everything. It sucks. I have ink on my skin. I don't have a lot, but a lot more then a normal girl.. I have a tattoo on my wrist which says "Home, Where I wanted to go" And then I have one on my side which a feather, and then one on the back of my neck, also a feather, and then I have one on my fingers. That says "Stay Beautiful." Getting tattoos are addicting and I actually want to get a couple more.

Extras wrote:Pets:Edwine
Wardrobe:Tanks/Tops|Jeans and Shorts
|Dresses|Shoes|Accessories|Jewelry
Theme Song: She Owns The Night|Far East Movement
Hobbies:Drawing, Dancing, Writing.
Family:Jesse-Father|Beth-Mother|John-Older Brother|
House:Click
Car:Click
Other:Nope.
your text here your text here your text here your text here your text here your text here your text
here your text here your text here your text here your text here your text here your text here your
text here your text here your text here your text here your text here your text here your text here
your text here your text here your text here your text here your text here your text here your text
here your text here your text here your text here your text here your text here your text here your
text here your text here your text here your text here your text here your text here your text here
here your text here your text here your text here your text here your text here your text here
Last edited by Goodbye guise. on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Quitting.
To contact me:
Goodbye guise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ƭнɛʏ Ɖσи'т Ƙиσω Δвσʋт Ʋƨ.|Ƭɛɛи Яσмαиcɛ|Ѳρɛи

Postby momma meep <3 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:06 am

{Could I reserve Romantic girl and Odd boy? c:
-- meep ♥
Hey guys.
I'm quitting Chicken Smoothie because of some personal issues in life, plus I don't get on much anymore.

If you want my pets/items please refer to
here first. c:

I loved everyone who was nice to me, all the staff and moderators.
Thanks for making my life so much better.

If you still want to stay in touch with me, pm me! I'll only tell you if I know you c;

Love,
Meep, aka Allison <3
momma meep <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goodbye guise. » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:15 am

Meep~ wrote:
{Could I reserve Romantic girl and Odd boy? c:
-- meep ♥

\
Yea, I can do that :)
Quitting.
To contact me:
Goodbye guise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momma meep <3 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:15 am

{Awesome, thank you. c:
-- meep ♥
Hey guys.
I'm quitting Chicken Smoothie because of some personal issues in life, plus I don't get on much anymore.

If you want my pets/items please refer to
here first. c:

I loved everyone who was nice to me, all the staff and moderators.
Thanks for making my life so much better.

If you still want to stay in touch with me, pm me! I'll only tell you if I know you c;

Love,
Meep, aka Allison <3
momma meep <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oвlιvιon » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:15 am

Quote/Poem/Lyric
[left]Ғιяƨт Иαмɛ: Paris .

мìᗪᗪℓє Иαмɛ: Nicole
ℓαsт Иαмɛ: Grande
ИιcκИαмɛ:
αgє: 17-18
∂αтє σf вιятн: valentines day
gєи∂єя: female! Girl! Lady! Woman! Do I look like anything else?

нєιgнт: I don't know.. Maybe about 5'5ish, she doesn't really measure herself that often, do to all the work she has.
ωєιgнт: 95 pounds, yes some girls may be jealous, but she worked to get her wight and now is proud. Don't hate the player, hate the game!
вσ∂у: People say, she is very slim, she has the perfect weight so she isn't a twig but she isn't normal/obese. She has a face that she has some chub on her cheeks, but her cheek bones seem to even it out, to give it a perfect angle and glow. She does have a thin waist, to fit the Victorian style dresses, but nit the actual ones, that waist is way to skinny! Her so called abs, she doesn't really have any, it's like a very small shape of one, but she isn't that strong. Her arms have some meat on them, like everyone else, but they are more on the thin side then normal. Her thighs and legs, ugh, she hates them. She thinks there the fattest in the world! But that's how girls always think, there actually normal, not obese, just plain old normal
нαιя ¢σℓσя: she has always been a natural blonde, she is a right bond that isn't to light but isn't to dark or yellow, she does have some dark roots but those are just natural and they are so little that no one sees them, her have has curls on the bottom, the start about an ich down from her ears and they work they way down.
єує ¢σℓσя: her eyes has always been green, like a green blue, more of a turquoise with a tint of baby blue. But hold it! She has contacts that are colored, like one is blue and green, she normally wears that to match her outfits. But in the greatest day, that's just fun, and she has a colorful out fit, you can't believe what color she has. Believe it or not, there rainbow! They were pricey but the look of shock on people's faces are priceless.
ѕкιи тσиє: Her color of skin is tan, she likes to go on vacation and get a tan so she isn't pale what... Like the rest of the people. But on a real color scale, she is more on the white and pale side rather then the snookie and tan ( jokey joke)
ριєя¢ιиgѕ: do you really think I would have lip and eyebrow piercings? Of corse not! As you know, or of you just figured out, I'm the girly, and I stick to it. I do have my ears pierced, two holes in each ear. No offense I just hate the other ones like on a eyebrow, or lip, or noise! Yucky! And I do have a diamond belly button piercing, it was painful, but I now LOVE IT!
ѕ¢αяѕ: no, no no no! I havnt checked my self, but no..
иσямαℓ συтfιт:
[/left]
Her normal outfit is what she likes, she loves dresses, that are short, that are higher then knee length but not too short, because she doesn't want to be ( sorry for my language) slutty. She always like to wear her panda necklace that she loves! She wears it usually with her black and white outfit. But usually she loves bright and colorful outfits, her favorite style of shirt is a belly tube top, so it's half of a tube top, so it's a little bigger then a bra. She loves those with jean shorts or short skirts. once again, nit to short of skirts!but she likes ether loose fitting or tight cloths, she can do ether one, she loves those jock jackets, they are the bomb!!

¢яυѕн:
∂αтιиg:[size=85][color=#BF80FF] ?
ℓιкєѕ: skate boarding, soccer, swimming ,modeling ( she did it once, for free, and uh uh...) and acting
∂ιℓιкєѕ: snoody girls, populars( that are mean) and inappropriate clothing, and sluts.
fℓαωѕ: can be shy..
fєαяѕ: Spiders, and bugs,
fαмιℓу: mom and dad..
єχєѕ: wishes oh wishes.
ρєяѕσиαℓιту she can be shy, but when you know her, she is so... Like-able, very funny. She is adored by many people, and can be random at times. She is the person that you just gotta love. But when you really know her, she is girly, she is full of the brightest energy you can find.She is the type of girl that is always honest, and you can tell the truth to no matter what, no matter how difficult it is. She is very smart but she is always the flirt with the guys,and NEVER gets nervous, she is considered to be the pretty one, but really she just loves to have fun, she is one if a kind, like anyone else.

σтнєя:

Last edited by oвlιvιon on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
oвlιvιon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me