.::Indian Battle Cry::. .::Accepting::.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

.::Indian Battle Cry::. .::Accepting::.

Postby Freedom! » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:01 pm

Indian Battle Cry

(Indian vs Soldier)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pen8GoXPq0

~Tribe~
The Tribe, Your Tribe. You would do anything to protect it, inluding risk your life. Are you a natural Fisher? or maybe your a natural fighter. What ever it is everything is needed at this time, the Soldiers are trying to wipe The Tribes out, and its up to us to keep it living and full of life! Mind you, this means risking your life to help the people. There will be a lot of bumps and brusies along the way but if you live it will be worth it.

You must become the rock the river cannot wash away.

Follow The Circle, And You WIll Be Fine.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cross The Boundry Line

~The Soldiers~
Your mission in life is to get rid of every last living indian. Also known as 'ingines' by some people. You have been told you need to clear the area out of them in order to build a train track running through the wild Prairie, but this is proving harder than first thought, thats nto the only thing you need to try to do through as well as that you are going to need to clear them of the land in order to build a knew village for your people since the village at the moment is getting a bit full.

I Think I've Got Some Enemies Disguised As Friends.

Work In Progress.
Freedom!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .::Indian Battle Cry::. .::Accepting::.

Postby Freedom! » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:13 pm

Rules

1. All Tess's Rules Apply.

2. Be Active, Post at least every 2 days if you can.

3. No power-playing = I don't want to see an indivincible person.

4. No fighting with others only let your characters fight.

5. Romance is allowed, *Fade To Black* if needed.

6. Indian's can speak Indian, and Soldiers speak English. When speaking indian jsut do this (indian) then write it in english.

Work In Progress.
Freedom!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freedom! » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:14 pm

Characters

Indians
Wapi Ahanu | Male | 34
Cheveyo | Male | 17
Taima | Male | 22

Soldiers
Rider | Female | 21
Last edited by Freedom! on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

Work In Progress.
Freedom!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freedom! » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Name: Wapi Ahanu
Nickname: Ahanu
Ranking: Cheif
Other: Name meaning 'Lucky Laughter' because if he laughs, it is normally a sign of good luck. Has raised his Son Cheveyo by himself ever since his wife was killed by a charging buffalo. He doesn't like taking about the dead, and believes it brings him bad luck in his future life he will have to live. His english is good, but is weary of who he talks to incase they want something from him so normally just sticks to his Native Language when speaking to his son. Ahanu enjoys decorating the horses for most of his day, and has his own ways of making paint to do it with. He is over all a good leader, who can normally be found around one of his almost 260 horses each with its own unique name, He still goes to catch other Wild Horses sometimes and brings them back to the herd they normally stay after all the place ahs nice grass and even a good river!

Name: Cheveyo
Other: 'Cheveyo' means Spirit Warrior, which is what he is. Just call him Spirit for short. Spirit is tall for his age, and has the skills of an expert using his bow and arrow. Doesn't get along with strangers, and refuses to talk to them completely unless he gets to know them. Guns are nothing to him, they are long useless metal things in his opinion so you won't catch him using any of them. He has a Special way with his animals and seems to e able to touch even the roughest of hearts anything up to a bear has been touched by him.Is very brave, and he should be he stood up to a grizzly bear with no weapons he took it on bear handed and managed to win. Is often called the 'Wolve' boy as they are who he spends his spare time with and around. He hunts with them, and is even known for having slept with them at times.

http://static.alltribes.com/media/catal ... _Set_1.jpg
http://www.kawvalley.k12.ks.us/schools/ ... arrows.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_djGK3uFWyQI/T ... kirara.jpg

Name: Hakan Akecheta
Nickname: Brave Heart
Other: Hakan Akecheta means 'Fiery Fighter' in Native American (Indian). Is Ahanu's main riding horse, he caught him wild and formed a special bond with him form that day forward. They understand each other and are always on the same page in life, battling out the difficult times in war is what they do best. he got his nickname of Brave Heart for facing a cougar and fighting it before it managed to jump on to Ahanu's back when he was picking the herbs to make medicines with. since that day on his scars are treated as signs of his bravery.

Name: Shikoba
Nickname: Feather
Other: Shikoba means 'Feather' in Indian, She was Ahanu's wives horse before she died. She is a good tempered and easy going horse, defiantly the best in the herd. She is normally just used for carrying stuff as no-one really rides her after Ahanu's wife died.

Name: Mundoo
Other: Mundoo is a creative name, it means 'Great Spirit' but it also means 'The Devil'. He got it from the amount of nast kicks he has given to epole for no real reason. If you get on his back good luck staying up there before your bucked of and trampled over. Also has a habit of running full charge into you just for the sake of it and lvoes getting a good challenge by someone. But then if he likes you he can be a good horse, full of love and will let you ride him, may nto be the safest ride ever but you will be on his back thats the main thing.

Name: Tashunke-Witke
Other: Name meaning 'Crazy Horse' is Cheveyo's main riding horse. Named him after his temperment and speed, he bets he could beat any horse liviing out there he has raced him countless times and is still ye tto lose a race against any other horse, or thing for that matter. isn't easily scared and is always decorated in war colours to represent the war that is happening between the Indians and the Soldiers.

Name: Dyami
Other: Dyami meaning 'Soaring Eagle' 100% suits him. The indians will never say he is theirs, because if they did they would be lying. He belongs to himself and it is his choice if he goes or stays with them, but so far he has been a good loyal companion to the Indians and has helped them find where abouts the animals are so they can go hunting for them.

Name: Koda
Other: Koda means 'Friend', and a Friend Koda is! Cheveyo's favourite wolve who never leaves his side. Is a great help with the arrows as he retrieves them for Cheveyo when ever he shoots them at someone or something. He is big built and is incredibly strong, he can normally be found eating a dead rabbit that he has killed.

Name: The Pack
Genders: Mixed (Boys + Girls)
Other: So far, the Pack has 150 wolves in it. They are not friendly so it is not adivsed to try to give one a hug. Unless of course you want to be there next dinner. They travel with the Indians but mainly they stick around Cheveyo. They have learnt the way of the humans, and it is rather impossible to fight them of you hurt one and the pack will be on your back in a matter of seconds.

Name: The Herd
Other: This is the herd, they all belong to the Cheif Ahanu, but are mroe like untamed, wild horses that stick around. Hardly any are ridden and sometimes this is one of the games people play trying to stay on one of the horses backs as long as they can. The Herd has 250 horses so far and they are constantly growing! thats just these horses, you need to include other peoples horses as well that are turned loose here at night.
Last edited by Freedom! on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Work In Progress.
Freedom!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freedom! » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:15 pm

You can now join! enjoy and have fun :)

Work In Progress.
Freedom!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wonder.Land » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:39 pm

((Hey, can we do an IndianxSoilder? I'm going to make a female solider....)
"There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter."

" You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

"Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?"

"'Twas brillig/and the slithy toves/did gyre and gimbel in the wabe/all mimsy were the borogoves/and the mome raths outgrabe."

"Yes, yes-but you would have to be half-mad to dream me up. "

-Wonderland

If you're wondering where I am just click here! http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1600980
Wonder.Land

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freedom! » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:16 pm

(trying to keep it to mainly the soldiers hating indians + indians hating soldiers, but tomorrow will make another character that can fal in love with your's ;) )

Work In Progress.
Freedom!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wonder.Land » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:26 pm

Username: {Sparks}
Name: Rider Quincy Adams
Postion: Disguised as a male solider
Personality: Defiant, rebellious, sexy, brave, naughty, independent
History: Her father died before the war against the Indians started, when they came looking for him as a solider, Rider took his place as his unheard of son.
Looks: Dark curly hair, blue eyes, about 5'6, 125 lbs, light dusting of freckles.
"There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter."

" You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

"'Twas brillig/and the slithy toves/did gyre and gimbel in the wabe/all mimsy were the borogoves/and the mome raths outgrabe."

-Wonderland

If you're wondering where I am just click here! http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1600980
Wonder.Land

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freedom! » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:44 am

(accepted, Heres my character 4 yours :p )

Name: Taima
Postion: Spy
Personality: Brave, Strong, Rebellious, Kind, Independant
Other: Taima stands for 'Born During A Storm'. He got the name by being born in one fo the worst storms their has ever been that caused a lot of people to be wiped out. Most his time is spent with Mato and Dreamer as he isn't a big people fan. His job is to spy on the soldiers and to kill or catch one anytime he gets the chance to do so.

Name: Mato
Other: Mato means 'Brave' and it suits this bear down to a T! or an M by the name... Was raised from an abandoned bear cub, to a loyal companion for Taima. He is never far behind him even if he is not in sight he will be watching you trust me.

Name: Dreamer

Work In Progress.
Freedom!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wonder.Land » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:47 am

BUMP

-Wonderland

Wonder.Land

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me