Alike... (A all male gay RP) Open & Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should somthing big happen?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:57 pm

A earthquake, etc.
33%
A party?
48%
A concert?
11%
Idea? (PM me^3^)
7%

Total votes : 27

Re: Alike... (A all male gay RP) Open & Accepting

Postby Emo Wolf » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:51 am

Josh smiled softly "ok... A simple stud? You want one or two piercings?" he stared wrighting down a price for him. "oh and since I'll be doing things to you my name is Josh" he looked up at the boy "well... If you got a tattoo it would be... 10$ and for one piercing 10$. So total would be 20$... If you get 2 hip piercings it would be 30$. But... For a cute boy I'll charge 20$ for two piercings and a tattoo"
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image

I'm Emo. I'm a girl but i want to be a boy. <3
Emo Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kui's Assistant » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:06 am

Anthony smiled and nodded as he watched the other male-newly named ad Josh- write down the prices. "um..two. And thanks but I can pay thirty" he blushed slightly, hearing him call him cute. Was he gay too? Perfect. He pulled out two twenties and handed them to Josh. "I'm Anthony.." he whispered, blinking his bright blue eyes in a cute way. Their faces weren't too far apart. Maybe about ten inches. He wanted to close this gap, press his lips to josh's..but he couldn't. He stood straight and ran his fingers through his hair
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _16_ people.
I have received _8_ gifts.

Kui's Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emo Wolf » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:22 am

Josh smiled "ok. Got it. Full price" he teased playfully and took the two twenties and put gem in the cash register. He took out a 10 bill and handed it to him "here's your change" he looked at Anthony and smiled at his beautiful eyes "nice to meet you Anthony" he sighed "ok... So which do you want first" he grabbed anthonys hand bringing him to a large black and red couch

Emo Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kui's Assistant » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:31 am

"piercings first" Anthony smiled and grabbed the ten from him and shoved it in his pocket. He felt his hand being taken by Josh and he blushed slightly, tilting his head a bit. "Uh...c-can I have..can you pick for me? I don't really know what I want" he sat beside Josh, still holding his hand and their knees touching slightly. This boy before him was beautiful. And he was gay. What could be better then this?
I am a holibomber!

Kui's Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emo Wolf » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:37 am

Josh frowned thinking "umm... Hold on. I'll get my sketch book" he got up and grabbed his sketch book and pencil. He sat down at the couch again and started doodling "how about... Somethig that resembles you? Like... An animal" he smiled doodling cute little animals "hmm... A mouse and lion?" be looked at him. There knees touching

Emo Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:41 am

~*Dauntless*~ wrote:Aiden smiled up at him and squeezed his hand tightly, a blush gently showing on his pale cheeks. He calmed a bit and pulled Tyson towards the bus stop and sat down patting the spot beside him, still holding his hand. "sounds really good! How about a scary movie?" he asked, looking up. He blinked and looked down the street, the roar of a bus engine coming towards them, bringing a smile to his face.

Tyson shurged and kept on his feet, slowly releasing Aidens hand in the process of looking towards the bus. "Scary?" He asked still looking at it then to Aiden with a small smile that he normally gave people, "yeah. Scary is fun, actually." Tyson loved those movies, ones that keep you on edge and wanting more... Almost the feeling of a kiss. He chuckled at the thought softly and smiled to Aiden.

"I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs...
Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ... Tʜᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ!"
-Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kui's Assistant » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:59 am

Anthony put a hand on josh's knee and leaned a bit closer to him to see his drawing better. "wow...you're a really good artist.." he whispered, his ice blue eyes wide and excited. "I really like that" he quickly scooted over to give him more roomon the couch. "so. Should we get started then?" he asked, biting his lip to keep from shivering. Anthony tucked his hands into his lap and looked outside the shop out to the beach. "will this hurt?"

Aiden stood up and tucked his hands in his pockets, watching as the bus screeched to a compleat stop. "ok! Then let's go!" he trotted ontothe boss, dropping a ticket into the fare box and going to the dirt open seat he could find and watching tyson. "so theres like..two different horror movies on right now but my friends said that the one was bad" he squirmed a big on his seat, getting overly excited
I am a holibomber!

Kui's Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:06 am

Tyson Had fallowed Aiden and done the same but with a bus card he had. He strolled over to an open seat next to Aiden and crossed his legs. "Well see what ever you want. I dont really care which one, scary is scary to me." He smiled as the buss started off in the direction of the movie theater. Suddenly, someone moved to to the seat across from Tyson but they were half way out of it which made Tyson scoot closer to Aiden. He did so, wanting to get way from the man who was now talking to another man in the back by yelling.

"I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs...
Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ... Tʜᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ!"
-Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emo Wolf » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:07 am

Josh smiled softly at the comment "well thanks... And it will hurt sadly... But not alot hopefully. Plus I'll be right here. If it hurts too much I'll stop" he smiled and got up "come on... I'll bring you to a chair to get the piercing and tattoos done" he grabbed anthonys hand bringin him over to a table that changed into a chair "u want you to lay down on this and I'll do the hips"

Emo Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kui's Assistant » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:25 am

Aiden looked over at Tyson and frowned, grabbing his hand. In all honesty, the man was scarin him too but he had to be brave. He didn't want Tyson to be scared, even though they just met a little while ago. He never really liked buses in the first place. "did you want go get off now?" he whispered to Tyson, his lips lightly skimming his ear. He nuzzled his nose into the others naw and closed his eyes

Anthony frowned and nodded slowly. "um..ok..thank you" he whispered, laying down on the table and pulling up his shirt as well as pulling down his pants slightly. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath of the starel smelling air. "so. How long will this take?" he asked, attempting to calm down but he was shaking. That wouldn't be good. He couldn't shake like this
I am a holibomber!

Kui's Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me