Alike... (A all male gay RP) Open & Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should somthing big happen?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:57 pm

A earthquake, etc.
33%
A party?
48%
A concert?
11%
Idea? (PM me^3^)
7%

Total votes : 27

Re: Alike... (A all male gay RP) Open & Accepting

Postby Monster. » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:15 am

Kewls so were is he at?}
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kui's Assistant » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:03 am

ginnie1918 wrote:
[Sure, i 'd love to RP with you. And if others join and they dont have characters, im willing to use one of my extras to RP with ^^]

Tyson felt the ear bud pop out of his ear as he was about to say he didn't mind the band and had actually liked them. He turned to look at Aiden, confused and thinking he had changed his mind but to find out that he was watching others walk around. He fallowed his gaze to a few guys that were running, walking, and sitting. He smiled a little to himself and moved his hands to his lap and looked at them as he fumbled around messing with his fingers. "What bands do you like?" He asked, trying for more small talk but failing at it.

Aiden jumped slightly and turned his head to look at him, again, their faces much too close. Wait...was he talking? He hardly realized after he got lost in tysons eyes. The were mostly hidden by his bangs but you could still see them between the this strands. Aiden had to hold back from reaching out and touching it. It looked soft...he finally broke eye contact and slid over a bit closer so that their shoulders were pressed together and their thighs touching as well. A blush came up but aiden tried his best to ignore it as he put the eat bud back in his ear. "um...I don't really know...this one is my favourite" his voice came as a whisper and he cursed under his breath for it
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _16_ people.
I have received _8_ gifts.

Kui's Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:09 am

[I did have him at the library but he can go anywhere you need him to ^^]

Tyson stared at Aiden, listening to him and watching his movement. He grabbed the ear bud between two fingers and placed it back in his ear as well. "Uh... Oh." He smiled when he heard the song in his ear. He looked up for a moment trying to listen to the lyrics, "yeah, i know this song... You have good taste." Tyson complemented with a a normal smile that turned sheepish. He didnt mind the touching of their bodies, only the fact that he had someone to talk to and somthing to waste perfectly boring time with. .

"I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs...
Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ... Tʜᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ!"
-Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kui's Assistant » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:17 am

Aiden smiled and continued to watch the guys, a couple seeming to watch him back. He didnt know if it was because they were gay of because they wanted to puch him in the face for wanting to kiss on of them. It didn't really matter. Guys were looking at him. Aiden looked back at Tyson and smiled at both their closeness and his comment. Suddenly, lightbulb! "wanna go somewhere with me? I-I mean if you're not doing anything right now" yes. He just asked Tyson on a date. Normal people moved this fast, right? Well if they were to be a couple then yes...
I am a holibomber!

Kui's Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:20 am

Tyson blinked, surprised at the offer but nodded his head. "Yeah, im not doing anything and you seem like fun." He smiled sincerly and stood up after releasuing the ear bud from his ear. "Where too?" he asked, glancing at the guys Aiden just was.

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kui's Assistant » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:43 am

"great! It's a date then!" aiden nodded smiled up at the larger boy and grabbed his hand, standing up and pulling him up. Well..trying to anyways. He grabbed his arizona and looked to the bus stop. He knew the times for this one and it was coming in the next few minutes. "umm..how about a movie? Oh! Or we. Could go to the arcade! Or the beach! I'm sorry. You should choose!" he said, bouncing on his feet slightly. I he was a dog he'd be peeing all over the floor right now
I am a holibomber!

Kui's Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:25 am

Tyson thought he heard worng. "Wh-what? A date? O-okay" he was now confused as to how that happened. He likes guys, really likes guys but... But what? He was single, he can live a little and go on dates, right? "Lets go see a movie, i hear good ones are out." He smiled softly after his inner conflict.

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kui's Assistant » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:39 am

Aiden smiled up at him and squeezed his hand tightly, a blush gently showing on his pale cheeks. He calmed a bit and pulled Tyson towards the bus stop and sat down patting the spot beside him, still holding his hand. "sounds really good! How about a scary movie?" he asked, looking up. He blinked and looked down the street, the roar of a bus engine coming towards them, bringing a smile to his face.
I am a holibomber!

Kui's Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emo Wolf » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:37 am

Am I accepted?)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image

I'm Emo. I'm a girl but i want to be a boy. <3
Emo Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kui's Assistant » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:57 am

Yes you were and I have Anthony open if you wanna rp with him. He's at the beach)
I am a holibomber!

Kui's Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me