Family (OPEN)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Blake. Leia. Zach.

Postby Cruze. » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:50 pm

[ ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ] [ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ] [ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ] [ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ]

Blake mumbled softly "Women.... I don't understand their need for make up." he said to himself as he waited for his sister to come down. She finally came down about ten or more minutes later and he sighed in relief. "Oh praise sweet baby Jesus. You're done." he said with a smile and a small laugh. He said that in an exaggerated, playing type of way as he noticed he left the door open the entire time to just let the family cool of with the morning breeze. He shrugged and then walked out to the car. He unlocked the motorized vehicle and then got in the drivers seat and waited for her to get in.

[ ᴢᴀᴄʜ ] [ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ] [ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ] [ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇʙᴇʟʟɪᴏᴜs ᴏɴᴇ ]

Zachary sighed softly as he looked out the window of his bedroom. He yawned a little and then finally got up form his bed and grabbed a jacket as he walked out the door of his room. He mumbled a little as he walked towards the front door and then walked out and walked around to see if there was something he could do to entertain himself. He took a deep breath as he shoved his hands in his pockets and watched his feet as he walked.
Are you into roleplaying and writing?
Well, here's a place you can do them both!
It's centered around trying to make a great place for roleplayers and writers.

Come join Freedoms Release!
Cruze.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loulou800 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:11 pm

roczen wrote:

Zachary sighed softly as he looked out the window of his bedroom. He yawned a little and then finally got up form his bed and grabbed a jacket as he walked out the door of his room. He mumbled a little as he walked towards the front door and then walked out and walked around to see if there was something he could do to entertain himself. He took a deep breath as he shoved his hands in his pockets and watched his feet as he walked.

Kendra Kemp
Kendra saw Blake and Ashley just before they left; Ashley probably going off to Mall which was one of her most favourite destinations in the entire world.
She laughed softly to herself before pulling on her black flats with the small bow on them to walk out the door, calling out to to the remaining family in her house that she would be back later.
She pulled her jacket around herself, feeling a little bit of the cold but liking the outfit she put on, happy she had bought it just a few days before with a majority of the pieces on sale.
Her steps towards going anywhere (she did this at-least once a week, walking to no-place in particular) crunched on the dry gravel leading out of her house, causing little pebbles to be tossed aside with every other step.
Kendra's brown/hazely/green eyes looked off into the distance in-front of her, with a little bit of faint fog cascading her vision. Fall was here, and she did love the Fall.
The cold was a bit comforting to her; she could wear the scarves and jackets she loved. She also loved the colours of the leaves on the ground and the pumpkins that grew not too far from her house. Another favourite of hers was seeing the kids all dressed up in their little costumes during Hallowe'en. It made her smile softly to herself.
Through the mist, Kendra could see a figure walking towards her, her smile dropping to a frown and possible confusion.
She stopped in her steps before leaning her head in, her hands in her pockets, as she looked to the figure that striked her as something you'd see in a horror film, but she believed it to just be an ordinary guy, seeing from the way he walked.
She walked a little closer to him, her steps now small and maybe just a little bit cautious, despite her thoughts.

ImageImageImageImage

icons made by (respective order, Tumblr): honestlyicons, n/a, greyrps, n/a

'Tis the season of giving...

I'm a Holibomb WishList Giftgiver?!

2023 ~ Given: 71 Received: 21

I go on frequent hiatuses. So sorry about that. At random points in time, I'll return!
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruze. » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Zach felt a soften dampen of the cold morning air around him as he walked. He took a deep breath and just stared at his feet as they appeared and vanished under his body as he walked. His hands were more or less stiff in his pockets as he tried to think of something more interesting than nothing. His right hand slowly loosed up and he ran it through his dark brown hair, fluffing it up a bit to make it feel a little more natural sitting on his head. Slowly, dark brown eyes looked up as he felt eyes upon himself. As he looked ahead of him he saw a girl standing and kinda just looking at him and stepping closer to him. He felt a bit weird about it and so he did his best to naturally just look down and ignore the girl to try and not make anything awkward by making eye contact as they might possibly pass by each other, something he did quite often to people as he didn't really like to make eye contact with random people on the side walk. Form his current distance he couldn't tell if he might know her or not, but he wasn't to worried about finding out if he did. He was kinda in the mood for some form of waffle.

Cruze.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loulou800 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:36 pm

roczen wrote:

Zach felt a soften dampen of the cold morning air around him as he walked. He took a deep breath and just stared at his feet as they appeared and vanished under his body as he walked. His hands were more or less stiff in his pockets as he tried to think of something more interesting than nothing. His right hand slowly loosed up and he ran it through his dark brown hair, fluffing it up a bit to make it feel a little more natural sitting on his head. Slowly, dark brown eyes looked up as he felt eyes upon himself. As he looked ahead of him he saw a girl standing and kinda just looking at him and stepping closer to him. He felt a bit weird about it and so he did his best to naturally just look down and ignore the girl to try and not make anything awkward by making eye contact as they might possibly pass by each other, something he did quite often to people as he didn't really like to make eye contact with random people on the side walk. Form his current distance he couldn't tell if he might know her or not, but he wasn't to worried about finding out if he did. He was kinda in the mood for some form of waffle.

(( Bah... how to NOT make this awkward? Sorry if this Post is sucky for that reason D: ))

Kendra Kemp
Kendra finally found herself at a decent length away from the guy, being able to see him clearly as she walked a little bigger.
He was tall, and tan. On his head was brown hair, styled slightly upright.
She cocked her head, seeing him stuff his hands in his pockets.
The guy walking looked oddly familiar, had she seen him at a Block Party or something before? Her dad was friend's with his dad? Mom friends with his Mom? etc, etc.? Maybe Blake knew him. She looked his age, possibly older.
She tried thinking back, but each time, she only saw the back of his head, never the front.
She imagined him standing over a grill. Or a pan in the kitchen at her house?
Kendra stopped suddenly and felt really awkward, but she wanted to know: "Hey! Uhmm, excuse me, but have we met before?" she asked him, feeling like a complete idiot.
Chances were, he probably didn't know her and she would've felt like she made a fool of herself in-front of a guy who seemed like she'd like to get to know.

ImageImageImageImage

icons made by (respective order, Tumblr): honestlyicons, n/a, greyrps, n/a

'Tis the season of giving...

I'm a Holibomb WishList Giftgiver?!

2023 ~ Given: 71 Received: 21

I go on frequent hiatuses. So sorry about that. At random points in time, I'll return!
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Family (OPEN)

Postby Monster. » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:16 pm

is anyone open?}
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:24 pm

sorry for double posting. But i finished Kadys form on page two}
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MAYALOVE228 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:33 am

roczen wrote:

Blake mumbled softly "Women.... I don't understand their need for make up." he said to himself as he waited for his sister to come down. She finally came down about ten or more minutes later and he sighed in relief. "Oh praise sweet baby Jesus. You're done." he said with a smile and a small laugh. He said that in an exaggerated, playing type of way as he noticed he left the door open the entire time to just let the family cool of with the morning breeze. He shrugged and then walked out to the car. He unlocked the motorized vehicle and then got in the drivers seat and waited for her to get in.

Ashley laughed "it's so guys can see our complextion and face a LITTLE BIT MOOOORREEEE.."
she said getting into the car
<3<3<3<3<3<3hey lately i've been grounded...i'm sorry! Please,don't kick me out!!<3<3<3<3<3<3
I'm Christian and believe in God,
Jesus Christ his Son,
and the Holy Spirit.
96% of teens won't stand up for God.
Put this in your sig if you are one of the 4%
of teens who will.
MAYALOVE228

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruze. » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:20 am

Blake just shook his head softly as he put the keys into the car as he got his seat belt on "I can see your 'complexion' just fine." he said with a smile as he put air quotations on the word 'complexion.' He then put the car in reverse and backed out of the driveway. He yawned a little bit and drove to the mall.

Zachary heard something from what sounded like the girl he was trying to avoid and not make anything awkward of any sorts. He mumbled a little to himself before he looked up and went to face her.His dark brown eyes looked at her, they were calm and easy as he kept his hands in his pockets. "Uh, I don't know... Maybe..." he said softly, quietly. He took a deep breath as he looked at her, he watched the tiny cloud form from his breath as he spoke and it caught his attention for a mere second before he could place it back on the brown-headed girl.

[[Haha, it's all good. I am the queen of awkward. I never loose at the awkward game..... xD And Tumblr, I have Leia Williams open.

Cruze.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:12 am

i have Rikki}
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blue Steel » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:34 am

{ I have Preston. }

---------------------------------------------------
--------PRISON BREAK
--------ONE DIRECTION
------------------------------
-------- 5 S O S
------------------------------

Hello, I'm The Blue Steel. I used to be Harry's Curls.
I love the show Prison Break, and the bands One Direction
and 5 Seconds Of Summer, and a lot of other things too.

-
The Blue Steel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me