.:Forever Scarred:. {{Emo/Scene Rp}} Semi-lit {Accepting}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .:Forever Scarred:. {{Emo/Scene Rp}} Semi-lit {Accepting

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:35 am

.:Full Name:.
"Daemon Cadmus Alexanders, but most just call me Dae. My parents chose my name because of the meanings. 'Daemon' means 'guardian spirit'. They named me that because my dad was a soldier, and hoped that I would become one too. 'Cadmus' means 'he who excels'. I'll admit, I did pretty good in school, but I wouldn't say that I excelled. Alexanders is just my last name. Nothing special."

.:Age:.
"17, soon to be 18. I was born on August 15, 1994."

.:Gender:.
"I am very much a male. Always have been, always will be."

.: Personality:.
"I-is this really necessary?"
Daemon is very shy and quiet, rarely talking to anyone. He usually seems anti-social, which he is, but he's also just too nervous to try to strike up a conversation. He generally keeps to the shadows so that he stays out of sight. Due to being so quiet, he doesn't have many friends. He usually sits alone in his apartment, watching TV since he doesn't really hang out with anybody. His only friend seems to be his bulldog, Georgie.

.:Style:.
"I usually wear dark hoodies and black jeans, and my black converse. I can't forget my black skull cap! Oh, and my black cross necklace that my dad gave me before he was killed on duty..."

.:Crush:.
"None... Why would i when I have no chance of love?"

.:History:.
"Well, I guess I should start at the beginning...Here goes nothing. I was born to a happy, young couple. My mother's name is Cara Lynn, and my dad's name was James Carter. My dad was a soldier, while my mom was a scientist. They expected me, their only kid, to be successful and smart like them, but it didn't work out like that. I turned out to be too shy and quiet to be an officer, and I'm not smart enough to be a scientist. I fell in love with music at a young age, but my parents didn't approve. They wanted me to do something to help others, and said that music wasn't worth anything. I refused to listen to them, and moved out as soon as I could. I now own a decent sized collection of instruments, and play my guitar whenever I can."
Yes, I am alive and finally allowed to roleplay again!! It would be absolutely wonderful if I could maybe get an update on the roleplays I'm in since I was grounded for so long? You know...if I haven't been kicked out? I'm still kind of limited on time, but you guys know how parents are, right?

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:Forever Scarred:. {{Emo/Scene Rp}} Semi-lit

Postby Shiver. » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:56 pm

Snow

Snow looked at the boy not really understanding his questions or how to answer them. She looked over her shoulder still shaking quite bad and her breath billowed as she said "no umm yes umm, well look I can not be out in the open for long, okay?" She looked behind her again, watching for anything at all. Then she saw him wobbling down the street, he had been drinking she could smell it from here. She grabbed the boys arm and said " he saw us, run." She let go and darted running faster than most anybody. She found a dark park and bolted though it until she reached the overhang with tables under it. She crawled under one of the tables in the corner, not to be seen. She winced as rocks teared through her makeshift band-aid and hit her cut. Although, she did not make a sound.

Seth

Seth reached the train yard and sat in the little garden area and looked up at the sky. He laid on the bech making out constelations. He bit his lip trying to put the stars together to make patterns. Finally, he gave up on it and flipped back over and pulled out his cell phone. He flipped it open, it lit up 12:48 he closed and shoved it back in his pocket sighing. Usually the parties lasted longer than this, he was not tired in the slightest.
Last edited by Shiver. on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

{Hello.
Hey guys I am Shiver.I love toRPand I am an aspiringartist! I will be offline much more frequently now though. But I will be open toone x ones.So send me a pmand maybe we can work something out!Bye!

{ Book :: DA :: Artshop :: Gallery}
Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:57 pm

ShadowMaster wrote:

.:Full Name:.
"Daemon Cadmus Alexanders, but most just call me Dae. My parents chose my name because of the meanings. 'Daemon' means 'guardian spirit'. They named me that because my dad was a soldier, and hoped that I would become one too. 'Cadmus' means 'he who excels'. I'll admit, I did pretty good in school, but I wouldn't say that I excelled. Alexanders is just my last name. Nothing special."

.:Age:.
"17, soon to be 18. I was born on August 15, 1994."

.:Gender:.
"I am very much a male. Always have been, always will be."

.: Personality:.
"I-is this really necessary?"
Daemon is very shy and quiet, rarely talking to anyone. He usually seems anti-social, which he is, but he's also just too nervous to try to strike up a conversation. He generally keeps to the shadows so that he stays out of sight. Due to being so quiet, he doesn't have many friends. He usually sits alone in his apartment, watching TV since he doesn't really hang out with anybody. His only friend seems to be his bulldog, Georgie.

.:Style:.
"I usually wear dark hoodies and black jeans, and my black converse. I can't forget my black skull cap! Oh, and my black cross necklace that my dad gave me before he was killed on duty..."

.:Crush:.
"None... Why would i when I have no chance of love?"

.:History:.
"Well, I guess I should start at the beginning...Here goes nothing. I was born to a happy, young couple. My mother's name is Cara Lynn, and my dad's name was James Carter. My dad was a soldier, while my mom was a scientist. They expected me, their only kid, to be successful and smart like them, but it didn't work out like that. I turned out to be too shy and quiet to be an officer, and I'm not smart enough to be a scientist. I fell in love with music at a young age, but my parents didn't approve. They wanted me to do something to help others, and said that music wasn't worth anything. I refused to listen to them, and moved out as soon as I could. I now own a decent sized collection of instruments, and play my guitar whenever I can."

{{Accepted}}

{Hello.
Hey guys I am Shiver.I love toRPand I am an aspiringartist! I will be offline much more frequently now though. But I will be open toone x ones.So send me a pmand maybe we can work something out!Bye!

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:58 pm

(Thanks. Where can I jump in?)
Yes, I am alive and finally allowed to roleplay again!! It would be absolutely wonderful if I could maybe get an update on the roleplays I'm in since I was grounded for so long? You know...if I haven't been kicked out? I'm still kind of limited on time, but you guys know how parents are, right?

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:01 pm

{{ I could make Jessies form for you or you could rp with one of the other people but no one with a free charrie is on right now i believe}}

{Hello.

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby »αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ« » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:02 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I still remember 
I did whatever 
I had it all when I was young 
and free.Was never better, 
those were the best of times 

One last thrill and always 
It seemed to feel so right 
What I'd give for one taste 
Of one last thrill before I die

-One Last Thrill by Slash
ƇӇƠƦƊ's the name. Just so you know.
18|Single|♂|Picture of me!
    I looked at her confused for a second before she grabbed my wrist, and ran, dragging me behind her now. I for under the table with her and looked at her both scared, worried, and confused, "okay. I know I don't know you at all, but what's wrong, and what's going on?" I questioned in kind if a whisper. I was assuming she didn't want to be heard or something, so I kept my voice soft.

((Not to be like a mod or something, but posting pictures on posts a bunch off times is 'spamming'. Just don't want the Roleplay to be shut down.))
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

My Current Obsession...
PANTERA!
»αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Shiver <3 wrote:
{{ I could make Jessies form for you or you could rp with one of the other people but no one with a free charrie is on right now i believe}}

(Ok. Whichever is fine with me.)

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:35 pm

.:18 :: Single :: Female :: Picture:.

Snow looked over at the boy, "Shut up" she said sternly. She fumbeled with her boot till' it came off. She dug her knife out and slipped the boot back on. She then laid still on the cement holding her kinfe against her chest protectivly. She watched as he thudded into the park area looking around dazed. He fell over on a bench and passed out. She looked at him for a short while, until deciding it was safe to go. She quickly pulled herself out of under the table and darted in the other direction, not caring if the boy followed. She ran until she hhad gotten sevral streets from where her dad laid, out cold on the bench. Running was something people could tell she had done before just by the way she did it. She ran towards a diner she had hidden behind before. She quickly ran down the way until she had reached the end. It was a dead end filled with dumpsters. She usually would climb up the dumpsters and over the wall to another alley if she heard her dad coming. She sat down and shoved the knife back in it's place. She was really shaking now and her breathing was hard, but not from the run.

{Hello.

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sawyer beans. » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:08 pm

AMBER

I walked into the train yard and looked around. The little garden area looked comfy for my emotions tonight. Slowly I walked over to it and noticed a boy looking up at the stars. I couldnt help but look up at them. My gaze shifted back to the boy as he pulled out his cellphone. He still hasnt noticed me.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby »αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ« » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:32 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I still remember 
I did whatever 
I had it all when I was young 
and free.Was never better, 
those were the best of times 

One last thrill and always 
It seemed to feel so right 
What I'd give for one taste 
Of one last thrill before I die

-One Last Thrill by Slash
ƇӇƠƦƊ's the name. Just so you know.
18|Single|♂|Picture of me!
    I slipped out from under the table after she had gone, completely and utterly confused on what had just happened. One of those moments for me when I need someone to stop, and explain everything to me so I wasn't so lost anymore. Mostly I was confused on why she kept running. Bringing me with her first, then completely leaving me, not knowing where the h*ll she went, or was going. I shrugged it off and then looked around me, "great.. Now where am I?" I mumbled to myself and looked around a bit cluelessly. It might just be because it was dark, but... I didn't have a clue where I was. I decided on just walking straight the way I was facing. Just Hopi g I wouldn't get myself more lost than I already was.
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

My Current Obsession...
PANTERA!
»αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups