.:Forever Scarred:. {{Emo/Scene Rp}} Semi-lit {Accepting}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .:Forever Scarred:. {{Emo/Scene Rp}} Semi-lit {Accepting

Postby Shiver. » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:39 am

.:18 :: Single :: Male :: Pictures:.

Seth stuffed his hands in his pockets. "well your descion" he said. He brushed a hand through his hair, then he began to walk away.

{Hello.
Hey guys I am Shiver.I love toRPand I am an aspiringartist! I will be offline much more frequently now though. But I will be open toone x ones.So send me a pmand maybe we can work something out!Bye!

{ Book :: DA :: Artshop :: Gallery}
Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:59 am

Jesse walked down the sidewalk, hands stuffed in her pockets. She was coming home from the midnight premere of the sequel to her favorite movie. Her car had run out oof gas at about 2 blocks from the theater. She paused fir a mintue, her legs sore. She still had like ten more blocks to go. She went to sit around the corner, but someone else had taken up the bench

{{please keep the genders even guys}}

{Hello.
Hey guys I am Shiver.I love toRPand I am an aspiringartist! I will be offline much more frequently now though. But I will be open toone x ones.So send me a pmand maybe we can work something out!Bye!

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sawyer beans. » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:08 pm

AMBER

I followed along behind him as he walked away, "Im gonna come if thats alright." I said with a small smile.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Shiver <3 wrote:

Seth nodded, as he walked up to his train car. He unlocked the door and oopened it for her. He walked in after her and went right over to the couch. He lifted up the sleeping snake and moved him to his terrarium. He tossed in a couple of mice from a cage under the terrarium. He watched as rock squeezed te life out of one of the scurrying creatures. He motioned for her to sit.

{Hello.

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sawyer beans. » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:21 pm

AMBER

I followed him inside the house and found myself dazed by the snake. I watched as he fed the creature and found myself smiling. They were such cool animals. When he motioned me to sit, i didnt hesitate.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:30 pm

Shiver <3 wrote:
.:18 :: Single :: Female :: Picture:.

Snow held onto him as he held onto her. The shaking began to rapidly slow, the tears getting smaller until the were nonexistant. The shaking sommewhat stayed but it always did. She was exhausted, she never reaally got any sleep only closed her eyes for a couple of hours and remembered vividly that night. She would wonde where her brother had gone. She always imagined he ran away to a far away place where a rich family adopted him, and he was having it good. She was happy for him although she knew that probably hadn't happened.

Seth looked over to her, "you like snakes, I'm guessing.." he said as he watched her reaction to Rock. He was a pretty mellow snake. He walked over to the terrarium, pulling out Rock, "wanna hold em' ? " he asked

{Hello.

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby »αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ« » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Shiver <3 wrote:

Snow held onto him as he held onto her. The shaking began to rapidly slow, the tears getting smaller until the were nonexistant. The shaking sommewhat stayed but it always did. She was exhausted, she never reaally got any sleep only closed her eyes for a couple of hours and remembered vividly that night. She would wonde where her brother had gone. She always imagined he ran away to a far away place where a rich family adopted him, and he was having it good. She was happy for him although she knew that probably hadn't happened.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I still remember 
I did whatever 
I had it all when I was young 
and free.Was never better, 
those were the best of times 

One last thrill and always 
It seemed to feel so right 
What I'd give for one taste 
Of one last thrill before I die

-One Last Thrill by Slash
ƇӇƠƦƊ's the name. Just so you know.
    I kept close to her, even after she stopped shaking, "You okay?" I ask in a gentle voice. I wanted to help her, and I didn't know what on earth was going on rit now, other than she was uncontrollably shaking for some reason that was unknown to me.
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

My Current Obsession...
PANTERA!
»αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sawyer beans. » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:45 pm

AMBER

I nodded, "Ya i seem to be dazzed by them." I said honestly. I watched him walk over to the terrarium and take out the snake. A huge smile came across my lips as he asked me if i wanted to hold it, "Um sure." I said happily as i stood up and walked over to him.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:29 pm

Snow nodded, she did not move though, liking the comfort. She nodded again, "yeah I'm fine" she said in a shaking voice. She looked over to this stranger who had acutally cared for her. She wondered why he had even talked to her in the first place. "I, umm, sorry." she said "you can go if you want now" she said and looked down at her knees, letting go of him.

Seth draped rock over one of his arms, he then gently lifted her arms to a tre like postion, and draped Rock over them. The over 6 foot long, and over 100 pound snake made his way up to her neck coiling over one of her arms, leaving the other arm completely. The snake put his head a couple inches off her shoulder and flicked his tounge close to her cheeck. "He likes you" he said and motioned for her to sit, " you can do whatever now, he won't mind" Seth said.

{Hello.

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sawyer beans. » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:51 pm

AMBER

I looked at the boy as he draped his snake on my arm. My gaze followed the snake as it crawled around my neck and to my other arm. His tongue flickering against my cheek made me giggle. My gaze went back to the boy and i found myself really smiling, "He likes me?" I asked as i slowly sat down.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me