...i cant be no sʋρeямan...{one direction rp}{not accepting}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ...i cant be no sʋρeямan...{one direction rp}{not accept

Postby just'marley » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:17 am

|| First posts always tend to be my longest... o-o I guess I felt the need to make up for my prolonged form and post.. Yeah.. I don't mean to god-mod if it seems like I did.. Since Titanium hadn't posted yet, and neither had Sparky- I thought they would end up at the house anyway with the others. ^^ So sorry if I did, I really didn't mean to. Honest. ||

. l o u i s . t o m l i n s o n .
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ;; ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ // ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ;; ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟs|ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs // ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ;; ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʙɪɴ // ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ;; x X x x
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Louis stared, unblinking, at the large mansion sitting in front of them. It was beautifully designed, looking to be about 3 floors and filled with life. The grass was a bright shade of green, though he assumed it would have been.. Paul and Simon always tended to make sure they got the best of best, even when it came to grasses. Spread out nicely, there were elegant little cobble stones as a path way leading to the door- matching the sturdy pillars that held the outstretched balcony- which was lined with a midnight aluminum fence for guarding it's inhabitants. Though it was already bright as day outside, it looked as if all lights in the house were already turned on for their convenience. The beautiful piece living he would resident for the next two months gave an aura of welcoming and friendliness. But, this wasn't exactly a mansion- was it? It was supposed to be a cabin. A really, really nice and highly decorative cabin. They said we were camping with 5 fans, not living the grand life with 5 fans.. The young boy thought to himself, still a bit surprised at the fact they weren't actually camping. To Louis, camping had always been staking tents and campfires in the middle of the woods, surrounded by open forest and nature. It had been swimming in lakes you find regularly, not swimming in heated pools with elegant fountains. Don't get me wrong, Louis thought it was extremely nice... Just not what fit his imagination of camping. He tended to take things literally.

As the eldest member of the band's thoughts trailed off somewhere else untraceable- Niall opened the door Louis had been leaning on, causing him to clumsily fall forward. Of course, he caught himself before it was noticeable and moved aside for the hungry Irishman to greet the ladies. Surprise, surprise! He would have thought it was Harry who made the first move to greet the contestant winners. Louis sniffed slightly as he turned his attention to the fans, watching them closely. There was the brunette whom he had watched earlier wave goodbye to her mother, then almost be chased down by her giant dog who he assumed to be a St. Bernard. It was a good laugh, seeing how much the dog would miss her. But, that's how animals were... Crying and sobbing when the most important person in their life was leaving, thinking they would be gone forever.
    Then there was the shorter girl with creamy brown hair that hung just below her chest. She was currently helping their chauffeur with the bags. Well, that was nice of her. None of the other girls seemed to help, and it must have been heavy to carry all of their bags. Hm.
    Who was that in front of Niall? Louis pressed his face to the glass to see better and studied her just as he had the other 2. She had long blonde hair with brown roots, or so it seemed from there. She kind of looked like Niall... But, he was only judging from the looks of the locks. She had gotten out of the limo first, he believed. This girl seemed really nervous.. Who could blame her, though. Right? Oh g-d, Louis.. Stop sounding so selfish.. The crazy boy thought to himself before looking at the others.
    Another blonde.. That's nice. From the looks of it, this girly seemed pretty nice.. But, then again- they all did. Louis blinked, a small smirk growing on his face. She was wearing a Superman shirt. Ha! No way. Superman was his superhero. Only his. But, he supposed he could share.. There were probably lots of other Superman fans out there. He would have to tell her later how cool the shirt was. Because, I mean.. It looked just like his.
    Last but not least, his eyes landed on the 3rd brunette of the 5, who seemed to be back from the group slightly. Maybe she got out last. Hm.
    Louis sighed when he realized it was only him and Liam left in the limo, so he straightened out his Superman shirt slightly- the smirk returning to his face. Twins. He chuckled quietly before pulling at the jelly bracelet he had worn as a joke before clambering out and looking at them.
    Ello, girlies!! His high-pitched voice sang out, Louis skipping towards the group like a dork. Now he could get a better view of the fans. No, not fans. That sounded too cliche. These were their girls. The girls they would be spending 2 months with. Have we already gotten names under control? And if so, I'm afraid I was not here to learn them. Mind reminding me? Louis asked all at once, a bright grin set on his face.
I'M MOVING.

with admin permission, i'm merging accounts with the user duchess`. if you need to talk to me or pm me of any kind, please send it to that account. we will be changing the username, but yeah. i love you guys. <3 if it doesn't work out, i will be returning to this account.

links to contact me:
instagram
weheartit
tumblr

kik:
justmaggie_
just'marley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wake me up. » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:42 am

Chloe smiled faintly when she saw them.
She heard Niall's strong irish accent, almost melting inside.
She looked up to see Quinn helping James.
She wished she had thought of that. Chloe saw Niall who
was standing in front of her. Their eyes met. She got really queezy and
nervous inside, but she masked it easily.
"I-Im Chloe." She smiled softly. She swallowed quietly,
looking down the line at the rest of the band members.
Hopefully they wouldnt judge her, and she wouldnt
just be the shy, quiet girl again like how she was all
through basically her whole life. Chloe bit her bottom
lip but it was barely noticeable. There, in front of
them were Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles,
Louis Tomlinson, and Liam Payne. Was this even
possible? Things like this never happened to girls
like her. Ever.

~•~•~•~•~

doing: on the way to meet 1D !!!

wearing: click!

feeling: excited, nervous.

crush: ???

relationship: single

~•~•~•~•~

♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪

Zayn smiled her, taking her suitcase.
"Dont worry. I've got it." He said, his accent was strong.
He smiled warmly, walking up the path. He caught
up with Louis. "Hey Lou, looks like you've found your
match." He grinned, looking at the girl with the
superman shirt. He had noted him looking at her
earlier, but didnt think much of it.

~•~•~•~•~

doing: meetin' the girls

feeling: excited

crush: nope

~•~•~•~•~

{WB}
These 5 boys, 4 british, and 1 irish,
have changed my life forever. Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis
Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and Zayn Malik; yes, One Direction.
They are amazing. In so many ways, and they have honestly
saved my life. Go ahead and call them an 'untalented, gay,
boyband.' But they've saved me.

Notes: Im back on a laptop!!! c:
Links: vote if you're a directioner! VOTE! c:
wake me up.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stabbrielle » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:59 am

Mood |:| anxious, excited
Location |:| the house
Doing |:| helping James
Crush |:| none
Relationship Status |:| single

Wearing |:| clickity click
Hair |:| clickity click
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Mamma told me
not to waste my life.
She said
spread your wings
my little butterfly
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

She walked back over to the other girls. She smiled at the boys as they approached them. "I'm Quinn." She smiled around at them. They were all as cute as they were on television and in magazines. It made her nervous. A soft blush flushed into her cheeks.

Mood |:| excited
Location |:| the house
Doing |:| talking to the gals
Crush |:| none
Relationship Status |:| single

Wearing |:| clickity click
All day and all night.

He smiled Chloe. "Hello Chloe." he looked around at all the other girls. Kassidy, Quinn, Megan, and he seemed to miss the last girls name ammunget the introductions. "How was your drive?" he asked them all.
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darling, Darling » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:41 pm

Mood: Thankful and a bit bored (The usual)
Wearing: Light skinny jeans, Baggy white
American Eagle cover up with a black tank
top underneath.
Kas smiled up at him,"Thanks,". It was a very simple thank you but, she was a very simple girl. Looking around her hazel eyes took in the house once again before looking over at the oldest boy. "I'm Kassidy but, you can call me Kas I guess," she stated with a small shrug and smile. She returned her sights up to the cabins thankful for the opportunity. She was supposed to move out soon but, had been holding it off with excuses but in reality she had just been to lazy. Now though, she had a legitimate reason. She looked over towards the blonde boy thoughtfully," It was alright almost didn't show up in time," she added grinning. Just then her stomach growled and she frowned. The introduction would have to come soon because at the moment she was very hungry and could be even randomer than usual when in this stage of food craving.
Lololol Under construction
Darling, Darling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wake me up. » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:01 am

Chloe sighed quietly, but smiled faintly. She couldnt
possibly be happier, but she was worried.
Worried that no one would like her, that the boys would
think that she's a fool, and that she would be judged.
Chloe walking up the path, not saying anything.
She gently took her bag and suit case from James.
"I can carry it." She said, smiling softly.
James looked at her. "Are you sure?" Chloe nodded.
She heard the leaves rustling under everyone's
feet as they walked. She looked at Louis,
smiling faintly.

~•~•~•~•~

doing: on the way to meet 1D !!!

feeling: excited, nervous.

crush: ???

~•~•~•~•~

♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪

Zayn smiled warmly, walking up the path. He caught
up with Louis. "Hey Lou, looks like you've found your
match." He grinned, looking at the girl with the
superman shirt. He had noted him looking at her
earlier, but didnt think much of it.

~•~•~•~•~

doing: meetin' the girls

feeling: excited

crush: nope

~•~•~•~•~
These 5 boys, 4 british, and 1 irish,
have changed my life forever. Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis
Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and Zayn Malik; yes, One Direction.
They are amazing. In so many ways, and they have honestly
saved my life. Go ahead and call them an 'untalented, gay,
boyband.' But they've saved me.

Notes: Im back on a laptop!!! c:
Links: vote if you're a directioner! VOTE! c:
wake me up.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just'marley » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:37 am

. l o u i s . t o m l i n s o n .
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ;; ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ // ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ;; ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟs|ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs // ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ;; ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʙɪɴ // ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ;; x X x x
    Louis half-smiled when 3 of them addressed their names. Chloe, Quinn, and Kassidy. Pretty names for pretty girls. Those are very beautiful names. He admitted, smiling lightly at them. Hearing Kassidy's stomach give a low rumble, another smirk returned to his face. As apparently Jenna was his, he was pretty sure Kassidy would be Niall's buddy for the trip. Hunger and hunger? They'd be sure to eat all of the food in a 50 mile radius. At his mental joke, Louis chuckled lightly before skipping like a dork again to the cabin. He was the first one to reach the door after slipping in front of James who was in the lead. Catching Chloe's eyes and seeing her smile, he gave a sheepish one in reply before moving aside to retort at Zayn. Superman fan? My type of girl. Defiantly. The eldest chuckled quietly, hoping Zayn would know he was only joking. Of course he was joking! He didn't even know these girls yet! For all he knew... She could secretly be a... batman fan.
I'M MOVING.

with admin permission, i'm merging accounts with the user duchess`. if you need to talk to me or pm me of any kind, please send it to that account. we will be changing the username, but yeah. i love you guys. <3 if it doesn't work out, i will be returning to this account.

links to contact me:
instagram
weheartit
tumblr

kik:
justmaggie_
just'marley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes